https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/metro-redux
It is tempting, but it's not a ROW key

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's really tempting. Not ROW but i can activate it in my country. 4 Days, will have to make a choice by then :D

7 years ago

sigh Yes, Deep Silver and their terrible region locks. Europe-only is given, the question is usually if NA is NA only or NA+ROW. Still, those won't activate in Europe, I think.

7 years ago

NA keys for Metro Redux are NA + ROW (no Europe, but RU/CIS ok). Keys bought from EU can be activated everywhere.

7 years ago

Well, Bunlde Stars states it can be activated only in Europe, which is usually the case with Deep Silver.

7 years ago

You will have to look into the subid. The fact is, they are selling Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux stating the same region restriction if you buy them from Europe, but you will get the subs which are the same as the ones being sold in Steam Store. I have activated those without any issue.

Metro Redux games do not have EU subs. If you buy them on Bundle Stars from EU these are the subid's you will get:

39803, Metro 2033 Redux
39996, Metro Last Light Redux
44169, Metro Redux Bundle

View attached image.
7 years ago

There is a ROW bundle on g2a but costs more. I don't know if that is a true ROW key. Also when I bought spec ops the line (EU), it had (RU) on activation list, but the game had english and I also think I should manually choose english from steam settings. I don't want region locked games on my account, even if I won't go to USA.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Can be bought in Asia too

View attached image.
7 years ago

I still love the fact that North Korea is listed there.

7 years ago

And if you actually try activating the key in North Korea it will tell it's unavailable in your region.

7 years ago

Seriously?

7 years ago

De facto, there seems not to be a region lock. Bought it from Germany yesterday, only European countries were listed. Below some bought from Asia - only Asian countries listet. And if I VPN to North America, I see this:

View attached image.
7 years ago

Was "free" via the Amazon $10 promo, albeit also with randomly locked or not locked keys.

7 years ago

Don't forget the 10% off coupon from the Indie Legends 4 bundle if you have it

7 years ago

How it appears on activation list for Europe people?

7 years ago

Product will only activate in the following regions:
Andorra, Albania, Austria, Åland Islands, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, Faroe Islands, France, United Kingdom, Georgia, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Monaco, Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Turkey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Serbia, Montenegro.

7 years ago

That's tempting. It's the lowest I've ever seen it. I don't really care about region lock, since I will buy it for myself if I buy it.

7 years ago

How it appears here for Europe people? https://store.steampowered.com/account/licenses/

7 years ago

29 Jul, 2016 Metro Redux Bundle Retail

7 years ago

Thank you.

Edit: Bought and It actually says "Metro Redux Bundle", without "Retail"

7 years ago*

I will buy it , STALKER and Metro is a must have if you like post-apocalipse games :D

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.