The classic boasting thread and almost the only reason why we still keep buying games during those sales, right?
You are free to include purchases from other stores or systems, besides Steam/PC.

Previous editions

Optional:
If you want to show your bought games in a chart, Lex's SG Chart Maker can do that for you.

4 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How much did you spend?

View Results
Nothing
< $10
< $25
< $50
< $100
< $200
$200 or more
Spend? Ha, I actually earned me some potatoes!

0€ as every year

4 months ago

The first two purchase sprees are done.

Game Ratings Retail Price Discount Current Price
DRAGON QUEST® XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age™ - Definitive Edition 93% of 6,527 reviews $39.99 -40% $23.99
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE 89% of 16,986 reviews $79.99 -50% $39.99
Kenshi 95% of 65,679 reviews $26.99 -55% $12.14
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered 96% of 61,383 reviews $59.99 -40% $35.99
UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection 89% of 11,062 reviews $49.99 -50% $24.99

I'm still considering several indies, DLC and especially city builders. Anno 1800, Against the Storm and/or Pioneers of Pagonia? Decisions, decisions.🤔

4 months ago

Nice list!
Word of caution though(although you'll probably already be aware), Against the Storm is a very different vibe than the other 2 listed. It's a timed roguelite city builder where you'll be making several settlements back to back with randomised selections and metaprogression. It's an amazing game just not the typical relaxed pace city builder, highly recommend you try the demo first to see if it's your vibe if you haven't done so already.

4 months ago

Thanks! I do love roguelikes and I like the idea of all kinds of random factors making every new settlement a unique challenge.
Sooner or later I'll get it for sure, the only open question is what to get now. The relaxed one, the economic behemoth, or the unique rogue-lite

Just like I'm also wondering if I should finally buy Terminator: Resistance or if there is any chance that it will get a greater discount anytime soon. I doubt that it'll still get bundled.

4 months ago*

Kenshi is a fantastic game!

4 months ago

Made some "few" additions to end my wasteful spending for this sale season.

Game Ratings Retail Price Discount Current Price
DRAGON QUEST® XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age™ - Definitive Edition 93% of 6,527 reviews $39.99 -40% $23.99
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE 89% of 16,986 reviews $79.99 -50% $39.99
Kenshi 95% of 65,679 reviews $26.99 -55% $12.14
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered 96% of 61,383 reviews $59.99 -40% $35.99
UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection 89% of 11,062 reviews $49.99 -50% $24.99
Sayonara Wild Hearts 97% of 6,901 reviews $12.29 -40% $7.37
Anno 1800 - Year 5 Gold Edition 82% of 11,946 reviews $99.99 -50% $49.99
Anno 1404 - History Edition 81% of 2,208 reviews $14.99 -70% $4.49
Terminator: Resistance 92% of 10,869 reviews $39.99 -60% $15.99
Terminator: Resistance Annihilation Line (DLC) 94% of 654 reviews 14,99€ -40% $8.99
Against the Storm 95% of 17,123 reviews $29.99 -35% $19.49
Caves of Qud 95% of 6,230 reviews $16.79 -10% $15.11
Football, Tactics & Glory TREBLE DELUXE EDITION 88% of 3,413 reviews $54.97 -68% $17.4

Also made some gifts:
1x Rogue Legacy 2
2x Against the Storm

4 months ago

Only DLCs.

4 months ago

4 months ago

Lovely game! I will purchase this during next sale. Thanks to you

4 months ago

Please don't hate me if you didn't like hahah!
And here's a hint: Aragami 2 is a bit different from the first one, so not everyone liked it (3 players coop and there's no Workshop in it). I played for a while with a friend, it was fun, but it's expensive right now.

4 months ago

There are only few ninja game with good graphics, so both are must buy for me :)

4 months ago

Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice - GOTY Edition
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
Darksiders Genesis
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

I bought these, but so far, I've only downloaded Sekiro. However, I'm struggling with it; it's much harder than Elden Ring and Dark Souls.

4 months ago

I heard a rumour that Epic Games will be giving Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy away for free in the next few days. Something to keep in mind if you don't mind playing it on Epic.

4 months ago

Yes, I've heard about it, but I've already put in 3.5 hours, so I can't request a refund. However, it's a pretty good game, so I don't mind having it on Steam as well.

4 months ago

I had no idea there was a new Vampire Survivors DLC, but thanks to someone in this thread, I learned that it was the case. I have bought all the previous DLCs (and the OST) so it only makes sense (to me) that I get the new one too. It's a great game (which is surprising because I usually don't like bullet hell games).

Vampire Survivors: Emergency Meeting
Into the Dark

There's a complete your bundle type of thing for the DLC, so it cost me about 60 cents less than the actual price (omg!)
Hmm Into the Dark looks like the type of games that would be included in a bundle (it's never been yet), but I feel like dungeon-crawling (and it has controller support) and at 75% off ( I wouldn't have bought this at full price), it feels like an okay price.

For now, I've spent a bit less than 10$ CAD. I might get some other (cheap) titles next week, that will depend on what the next HB Choice looks like. (I'm not interested in the leaked headliners so here's hoping for some wishlisted games)

4 months ago

Yeah, I always complete my Vampire Survivors collection right away, so I bought it before the winter sale, haha. A lot of people were mad at them making an Among Us DLC, but I think it's a lot of fun, so those that refuse to buy and play it are only hurting themselves, imo. XP

4 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

4 months ago*

I bought KeyWe a while ago hoping to play Locally with my bro, but I can't get it to actually work on my computer for some reason and can't figure out why, hopefully you don't run into the same problem.

It runs fine on my Steam Deck, but on my PC it will show the splash screens then just disappear and only play the music until you force quit it...

4 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

4 months ago

Yeah, I tried looking it up online to see if anyone had a solution, as well as asking on the forums, but it doesn't sound like anyone else has that problem, lol.
I guess that's a good thing?

4 months ago

Mafia: Definitive Edition

4 months ago

Baldur's Gate 3 and The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe.

Guess who's already clocked 60 hours into which game since...

4 months ago

Oh dang, you reminded me that I was really tempted by Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe, lol.
I'm guessing that's not what you've spent the time in, but I just recently got my 5 years without playing the first one achievement, and remembered how much I love it...

Though I would probably opt to NOT get the Super Go Outside achievement the "real" way in it...

4 months ago*

Update: It has become 120 hours since, I might be having an addiction.

4 months ago*

5.5 of the last 6-7 days is quite impressive, haha. :D
Must be a pretty nice game.

4 months ago

Update 2: Just picked up Cookie Clicker as well for the hell of it. And got the BG3 Deluxe DLC. The devs deserve to be praised and rewarded with more money thrown in their direction.

Cookie Clicker kept me entertained for a day many many years ago when I had to spend a day just waiting on a chair and got nothing else to do. Been fond of it ever since.

4 months ago

For now only Omnibus, so 0.74 €

4 months ago

So far, I have bought:

These two cost me $15.22 USD

I'm also planning on buying:

This one will cost me $13.74 USD.

4 months ago*

Quake Live
GRID Legends - it will be delisted from sale soon
SWAT 3
Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
Arcanum
Age of Mythology: Extended Edition
HELLGATE: London
Worms Crazy Golf
Act of War: High Treason
WRC Generations - it will be delisted from sale soon
The Hong Kong Massacre
Act of War: Direct Action
Warrior Kings
Worms Pinball
Need for Speed
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Ancestors Legacy Saladin's Conquest

4 months ago

How are you so sure about the racing games being delisted soon? Are there any announcements?

I'd like to pick WRCG, as EA seems to struggle with their new license, but just 65% off isn't the usual "last chance before it's delisted" deal.

4 months ago

All racing games are delisted eventually... (car licences expiration) The Crew just got delisted from all stores and Ubi will shut down its servers in February. All Grid games are delisted (devs just delisted last game before Grid Legends). EA got licence for WRC games so any other WRC games will be delisted like Colin McRae Rally/Dirt or F1 games before... When Codemasters got licence for F1 games you could buy F1 games from 2011 to 2020... now you can buy only last games (F1 22 and 23).

4 months ago

I feel like all NACON WRC, from when Embracer took over. Are still on steam. From WRC5 all the way to WRC10. Some of which, have vehicle dlc.
As for Grid, i wouldn't be sure either. Codemasters couldn't afford licenses. They are now owned by EA, who still sells NFS games
Ubi, i think they just want to close down servers and push players towards the next new game in the series. All car licenses that were in Crew 2 are present on Motorfest.

F1 might, its pretty much the FIFA model.

Yes, one day these games will be removed from store. i just couldn't tell you with certainty when.

4 months ago

F1 2021 was delisted without any warning... without any % off or any "last chance before it's delisted" deal

4 months ago

True but that was EA owning Codemasters plus their F1 games.
In case of WRC they only have the license, not the previous publisher. So they can't make them silently delist their games without a final big sale.

4 months ago

It paid off to wait. Just 1-2 months later you can get Grid Legends Deluxe with expansions for 8€, instead of the 24€ during the holiday sale.

3 months ago

I bought a mixture of games during the sale, some known and others not as well known.

Myth of Rules (Mystery Horror style text game where you click on a graph to explore and interact with an area and solve a mystery, it tends to be kind of abstract because most of the time I have no idea what's going on. You can create your own custom mysteries with it apparently.)

The Excavation of Hob's Barrow (I've played through this already, it was a good story overall.....but I generally trust Wadjet Eye games to be pretty good)

The Case of the Golden Idol: The Lemurian Vampire (Played this as well. It was really good, I feel like it's hard to go wrong with more Golden Idol content, can't wait for the sequel)

Fallen Hero: Rebirth / Fallen Hero: Retribution (Two of Choice of Games more highly rated text adventure game series where you play a supervillain. I've been craving something story focused where you can play a villain so I wanted to give this a go.)

Then a few days later I ended up buying.....

No Man's Sky (I was debating about getting a bigger open world style game and it was initially between Elden Ring and Hogwarts Legacy. Then No Man's Sky swooped in at the end and I was convinced to get it instead. I think I'm always kind of leery about getting Elden Ring because of the difficulty and I was sort of feeling like I wanted a more sandbox-y experience anyway.)

So far the only one I kind of regret is "Myth of Rules" but it might just be I didn't give it a chance. It was around €2 so I probably won't get a refund or anything though. It seemed novel to me from the store page but I'm not sure if it's really for me.

I'm done for the Steam Sale now for sure though.

4 months ago

I infact never heard of myth of rules, thanks to you, i find it quite interesting :)

4 months ago

Baldur's gate 3
Hades
Super monkey ball: Banana Blitz HD
Where the water tastes like wine

4 months ago

Happy Cakeday!

Baldur's gate 3 - Gigachad tier.

4 months ago

Thanks!

Promised myself BG3 as a christmas present months ago. Was hoping for a bit more of a discount than 10% though, but a promise is a promise ;)

4 months ago

Death Must Die
Cat Quest II
Divinity: Original Sin - The Source Saga
Cupid Nonogram

4 months ago*

I went pretty crazy, I guess my first Winter Sale with a job was dangerous...

Via Steam:
Game
Paid (USD)
Gem Wizard Tactics 1.99
Chillquarium 4.79
My Little Universe 11.99
Brotato 3.37
Bopl Battle 6.79
Fore Score 3.19
Bejeweled Twist 0.99
SpiritSphere 0.99
Hidden In Plain Sight 2.99
PONG Quest 7.49
Rabi-Ribi DLC x 2 3.15 each
Wingspan Soundtrack & Seasonal Backgrounds 4.66
Escape Sim Steampunk & Wild West 8.08
Project Nimbus 1.04
Astro Duel 1.99
Tower Escape 5.03
Tower Tactics: Liberation 8.77
Bishoujo Battle Solitaire & Panic! 2.38
SokPop (Remote) Play Together 11.30
Lost Potato 1.34
Hat in Time Ultimate 19.90
Monmusu Gladiator 2.49
Soulstone Survivors + Death must Die 12.40
Dong-jin Rice-Hime + Expansion 12.58
The Adventure of NAYU + soundtrack 2.54
Plantera 2 + Mage and Monsters 6.36
+ Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe 9.99
+ Alicemare & 1bitHeart (Miwashibundle) 2.14
Via Humble Bundle:
Game
Paid (USD)
Gunfire Reborn + DLCs 22.30
Persona 5 Tactica Trying to tell myself NO
Via WinGameStore:
Game
Paid (USD)
+ Trine 5 14.99

Via Fanatical:
BYO Winter Bundle w/ Windward, Slap City, KungFu Kickball, Heartwood Heroes, Hammerwatch, Golf It!, Golf Club Nostalgia, Godstrike, Card City Nights 2, Death Squared, OTTTD, & One More Line - $4.74

Plus I got some stuff right before (Including Jingle Jam) and some Escape Sim DLCs for my sisters as well... Seriously feel kind of embarrassed, but it's not THAT bad... right?
Also would have saved a few more $ if I had just bought more stuff through Humble with the Choice discount, but I think Hat in Time was the only one I actually could have gotten cheaper?

Updated with a couple new things.

4 months ago*

Maybe Trine 5 is cheaper on WinGameStore:

Deal

4 months ago

Nice, only $1.50 cheaper, but still cheaper. I've never been too sure about WinGameStore, so I hadn't ever used it before, haha.

4 months ago

Most of the time, WGS isn't the cheapest dealer, but it's an official reseller.

4 months ago

So I just update my list:

• Persona 3 Reload
  • The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
  • Coral Island
  • Octopath Traveler 2.

It's something 170$ for all.

4 months ago

Oh, I spent a lot, and I refuse to count exactly how much. I'm really, really immature and I need my New Year gifts. Some stuff was purchased directly on Steam, some - via a nice local key store.

• The Cosmic Wheel Sisterhood
  • Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me
  • Jagged Alliance 3
  • Enslaved
  • The Invincible
  • Marvel's Midnight Suns Season Pass
  • The Sinking City
  • Frank and Drake
  • Night Cascades
  • Unpacking
  • Demonheart + Demonheart: Hunters

Got as gifts:

• Spirit of the North
  • To Hell With The Ugly
  • Verne: The Shape of Fantasy
  • Last Memories
  • REalM Walk of Soul
    (I do so adore my tiny indie stuff)

Bought as gifts:

• Death Stranding
  • Roki
  • Undercat
4 months ago

Your contribution to making others and their purchases seem more reasonable is appreciated. Thank you for your service!
I still think that I'll probably do worse by the end of the sale. So maybe buy more?

4 months ago

Since everything on Steam is now significantly more expensive than it used to be a couple of months ago I limited myself to selling some cards and buying a couple of the cheapest things in my wishlist:

• Crossing Souls - $1.59 USD
  • Summer Memories - $0.50 USD
  • Summer Memories+ - Expansion DLC - $0.58 USD
  • Narita Boy - $1.12 USD

Total: $3.79 USD (wallet funds only, didn't touch my credit card)

...I also bought the following items from the Indiegala store cos they still have good prices:

• American Arcadia
  • Dead Cells
  • Dead Cells: DLC Bundle (The Bad Seed + Fatal Falls + The Queen and the Sea)
  • Final Vendetta
  • Star Renegades
  • Sable
  • Generation Zero® - US Weapons Pack
  • Generation Zero® - Alpine Unrest
  • Call of the Sea
  • Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt: The Seaside Empire
  • Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
  • Hell Warders
  • Bad North: Jotunn Edition
  • Kingdom Two Crowns
  • (stuff bought for making giveaways or before the 23th are not included in this list).

Total: around $2 (?) at the current exchange rate (only the first two items in the list were bought using actual money, everything else was purchased with gala credit gotten from either their cashback promotion or grinding feudalife).

I'm considering buying a couple more games from IG before their sale ends, but my credit there is currently at zero so I'd have to use my CC again and I'm kinda hesitant on spending money because I promised myself I wouldn't do so during december and I already broke that promise.

Edit: sold more cards and bought Narita Boy at the last moment.

4 months ago*

Not that much, just a few games and DLC.

Games:

DLC:

4 months ago*

Marvel midnight suns
Two point hospital
Aragami 2
Roguebook
Twin mirror
Otxo

All for the lowly price of $12

Also bought shadows of change dlc for total warhammer

4 months ago

Happy Cakeday!

4 months ago

Lies, how could you possibly get such an amazing deal?! Must have been a Cake Day special.

4 months ago

I ended up buying a few cheap bundles to bump up my +1 count, and Steam points, some of which had cards that almost paid for themselves. All paid with Steam credit, so not really costing anything.

NukGames Pack https://store.steampowered.com/sub/96994/
Ground Control Collection https://store.steampowered.com/sub/71906/
Elven Legacy Collection https://store.steampowered.com/sub/32211/
The Orange Box https://store.steampowered.com/sub/469/
Theatre of War Collection https://store.steampowered.com/sub/14301/
Lords of the Realm Complete https://store.steampowered.com/sub/86209/

If anyone knows of any similarly cheap +1 or card bundles, let me know.

4 months ago

Here are games I bought/added during Winter Sale on Epic and Steam: https://imgur.com/a/2Rtg4Az

4 months ago

Witcher 3 on GOG

Oxygen Not Included Bundle on steam
DOS 2 on steam.

I'm still thinking about buying or not Divinity Original Sin 2 or maybe Hades on Steam.

4 months ago*

DOS 2 is an an amazing game, highly recommend it!

4 months ago

Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Remnant II
Kayak VR: Mirage
BRINK Traveler

Last two were VR experiences to show to friends and whatnot.

4 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.