December 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 28th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 4th, 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Fling to the Finish

• RU/CIS: {sub/573819}
  • locked packages exist for Turkey, LATAM, SEA but according to the gift link notification these countries receive the ROW key (confirmed)
  • China - {sub/621235} confirmed
  • Everyone else: {sub/351908} - can be activated anywhere apart from China

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW purchase)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Maneater 90% of 5420 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/629820 W 0 $39.99
MORDHAU 82% of 78984 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/629760 W 0 $29.99
Endzone - A World Apart 77% of 4532 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/933820 W 0 $29.99
Beyond The Wire 79% of 3687 - - 0.00 CV โ˜  app/1058650 W 0 $34.99
Partisans 1941 84% of 3810 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1227530 W 0 $29.99
The Survivalists 73% of 2707 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/897450 W 0 $24.99
Lacuna 94% of 583 - ๐Ÿ† 2.40 CV app/1364100 W 0 $15.99
8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure 79% of 285 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/668550 W 0 $19.99
Greak: Memories of Azur 80% of 298 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1311070 W 0 $19.99
Fling to the Finish 86% of 250 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/1054430 W 1 $14.99
TOHU 88% of 179 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1075200 W 0 $14.99
Voidigo 99% of 592 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1304680 W 0 $14.99

โ˜  - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $290.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you like the gifts Humble Santa picked out for us this December?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] ๐ŸŽถ Fast away the old year passes, Fa la la la la la la la / I bet Iโ€™ll forget to pause again, bah humbug! ๐ŸŽถ
[New subscription] What a holly jolly lineup! I don't know if there'll be snow this year, but Iโ€™ll certainly be staying in, playing these.
[Maybe subscribe] Soon it will be autocharge day and I have to make up my mind before that!
[Pause] ๐ŸŽถ Here comes Humble Choice Pause, here comes Humble Choice Pause / Right down IGN laneโ€ฆ ๐ŸŽถ
[Cancelling / will not buy] ๐ŸŽถ I'm dreaming of a Good Bundle / Just like the ones I used to knowโ€ฆ ๐ŸŽถ
[Complaint] If you have the $6 / month deal, then this bundle is amazing. If youโ€™re unlucky enough to pay $12 or moreโ€ฆ then I feel sorry for you, bro. These bundles arenโ€™t getting better, plus some months theyโ€™re even down 2 games. I heard there's even people subscribed for $20!
[Sharknado] Seeing teeth big enough to chew me whole really gets me in the festive spirit.

Insta buy, but i said i pause so they gave me an 4$ off coupon...;)

2 years ago

Hehe, for the interesting ones I do this too everytime. Also got the $4 off coupon

2 years ago

This is the first time in the history of HB Choice/Monthly to have games only supporting Windows.

2 years ago

Jolly! How can I celebrate that, though? Eating an ๐ŸŽ?

2 years ago

Steam's Proton is pretty great. Haven't had to boot up a VM or wine in like a year.

2 years ago

meh

2 years ago

well, no AAA game again, but at least some games look interesting (which I couldn't say about previous months)

2 years ago

Endzone is ok city builder, i enjoyed my time with it.

Lacuna, Tohu, Greak wishlisted, but would be much much cheaper to get it "cheaper" as many of these leftovers will be around from the masses buying for the MP big title craps.

2 years ago

Best one in a while, for my tastes. A few off the wish-list, a few that look interesting, and one or two that don't rouse my interest - good month, overall!

2 years ago

Humbe Bundle is death

2 years ago

oh no ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

2 years ago

you mean "the end of the life of a person or organism"? (definition from Oxford dictionary)
Not sure...

2 years ago

On the other hand, they are talking about some Humbe Bundle, not about Humble Bundle. So who are we to argue? Maybe Humbe Bundle is death indeed.

2 years ago

The Horror!

2 years ago

View attached image.
2 years ago

Exactly.

2 years ago

I think this months is a decent bundle, just a no for me.

Already have Mordhau and didnโ€™t really enjoy it. Maneater is definitely a no from me - sharks are terrifying haha. Plus more platformers which I rarely enjoy.

Iโ€™d probably only play The Survivalists.

2 years ago

I have wishlisted Endzone, Partisans, Survivalists, Lacuna, and Fling to the Finish.

Only the first two are of significant interest to me, so here's hoping for my GA chances.

I have decided to pause this month as well, and was not offered a discount upon pause. I've also paused too much to keep the prior 6 months for $6 each deal.

2 years ago

Feels like it's been years since I bought a one of these bundles. But out of these games I'm interested in Partisans, Lacuna, Greak, Fling to the Finish and Tohu. That seems pretty damn good to me. Endzone is also quite amazing, but I already own it. My wife might be interested in it though, so this is looking like a buy for me.

2 years ago

wow, another great month

2 years ago

looking closely, too many early accesses and multiplayer/coop games...
This is like a plague...

2 years ago

Not bad for $6 with the 3 month deal. Been waiting for Lacuna for awhile, it looks like a treat for us adventure game fans and jumped to just about the top of my playlist. And it's on a "complete your collection" bundle on Steam with The Darkside Detective 2, so come the winter sale it'll be tempting to save some extra pennies on that too.

Maneater was an Epic exclusive for a year. Looks interesting but comes with Denuvo. Just...why?

2 years ago

How to avail that 3 month something deal? it's 19 usd worth here per month

2 years ago

I'm on the Classic plan @ $12/month, paused last month and HB sent me a coupon to lure me back in.

2 years ago

Greak: Memories of Azur and MORDHAU only appealed to me. Sad

2 years ago

I hoped for something more - if anything because despite their quality, some of the games here aren't really my jam - but there's still more than enough good. I was especially intrigued by Lacuna when I got to try its demo during a Steamfest.

2 years ago*

Whelp, that's the end of my $6/month coupon. Fairly disappointed with all three months, tbh. Last $6 for 6 coupon at least had some great months to offset the disappointing ones. I'll be canceling but I hope they'll offer the $6 coupon again and maybe have better luck then.

At least based on the comments in this thread, lots of people are excited by these games so I should have a decent collection for my cake day train next week =D

2 years ago

Good - 2 wishlist games.
Bad - 2 multiplayer only games, 2 ignored games and a bundled game I own.

Could be better. But I only did 2 payments of $6 out of 3 so far, so at least this one is $6 still.

2 years ago

First look - meh!
2nd look, only because I had $6 for a month more - activated 4 games, and there are some decent ones that are just not for me here.
I did expect something more flashy for the holiday season but okay.

2 years ago

This was tough. 2 wishlist games, 4 ignored, 1 have, and 5 others. I guess I will pull the trigger

2 years ago

3 games look interesting to me, don't think i will get it as i feel betrayed by them for all the disappointing things they did on the past years.

2 years ago

I've been unable to get the $6 coupon. ;w;
Only want one game though, so definitely wont be buying for $12.

2 years ago

Hmmm, Lacuna is pretty high up on my wishlist. The others are not that tempting to me personally. Will probably consider until the last moment again or spend more time looking into gameplay.

2 years ago

Awesome bundle for $6 !!! Really happy with it.

2 years ago

Pause all the way to the metal.

2 years ago

insta buy for me

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.