December 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 December 28th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 January 4th, 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Fling to the Finish

• RU/CIS: {sub/573819}
  • locked packages exist for Turkey, LATAM, SEA but according to the gift link notification these countries receive the ROW key (confirmed)
  • China - {sub/621235} confirmed
  • Everyone else: {sub/351908} - can be activated anywhere apart from China

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW purchase)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Maneater 90% of 5420 🏆 6.00 CV app/629820 W 0 $39.99
MORDHAU 82% of 78984 🏆 4.50 CV app/629760 W 0 $29.99
Endzone - A World Apart 77% of 4532 🏆 4.50 CV app/933820 W 0 $29.99
Beyond The Wire 79% of 3687 - - 0.00 CV ☠ app/1058650 W 0 $34.99
Partisans 1941 84% of 3810 🏆 4.50 CV app/1227530 W 0 $29.99
The Survivalists 73% of 2707 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/897450 W 0 $24.99
Lacuna 94% of 583 - 🏆 2.40 CV app/1364100 W 0 $15.99
8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure 79% of 285 🏆 3.00 CV app/668550 W 0 $19.99
Greak: Memories of Azur 80% of 298 🏆 3.00 CV app/1311070 W 0 $19.99
Fling to the Finish 86% of 250 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/1054430 W 1 $14.99
TOHU 88% of 179 🏆 2.25 CV app/1075200 W 0 $14.99
Voidigo 99% of 592 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1304680 W 0 $14.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $290.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you like the gifts Humble Santa picked out for us this December?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] 🎶 Fast away the old year passes, Fa la la la la la la la / I bet I’ll forget to pause again, bah humbug! 🎶
[New subscription] What a holly jolly lineup! I don't know if there'll be snow this year, but I’ll certainly be staying in, playing these.
[Maybe subscribe] Soon it will be autocharge day and I have to make up my mind before that!
[Pause] 🎶 Here comes Humble Choice Pause, here comes Humble Choice Pause / Right down IGN lane… 🎶
[Cancelling / will not buy] 🎶 I'm dreaming of a Good Bundle / Just like the ones I used to know… 🎶
[Complaint] If you have the $6 / month deal, then this bundle is amazing. If you’re unlucky enough to pay $12 or more… then I feel sorry for you, bro. These bundles aren’t getting better, plus some months they’re even down 2 games. I heard there's even people subscribed for $20!
[Sharknado] Seeing teeth big enough to chew me whole really gets me in the festive spirit.

I just got this offer: December for 2 dollars, new members only

https://i.imgur.com/knmaNFF.png

2 years ago

Jesus. Deal of a lifetime on humble bundle.

2 years ago

wow

2 years ago

2 years ago

i smell a pure garbage month

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

well that's a major f you to all of us who bought it full price earlier...

2 years ago

Humble doesn't care about anything but new subscribers. They've proven this time and time again.

2 years ago

I'm going to get the 2$ deal... Little bit concerned about the fact that i have to do it with a 2nd Humble Bundle, but it's just 2$.

2 years ago

how if you were subscriber in the past?

2 years ago

probably cheating with a new account

2 years ago

You really have a dirty mind. ಥ_ಥ I logged in once with gmail button isntead of using my main account, that was microsoft account. Then received first time subscriptions emails on gmail.

2 years ago*

I once logged in with gmail insted of my old HB account with microsoft mail, and made one bundle purchase at some point without noticing the account i was in... Then i've been receiving all "First time subscriber!" offers on gmail.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Next month? It's 1 month only.

2 years ago

Next month also? On my deal only said 2$ for this month, they charged me 1€, so little confused about the 2$ thing on the mail. But it states that is only for one month, and 48 hours only. so won't be able to get the games on Tuesday release time.

2 years ago

1€ actually corresponds to this 2$ coupon offer when you pay. it can be disabled for full price if needed for some reason.

2 years ago

Got the same 2$ offer for December but rules are somewhat vague to me:
"Coupon Terms and Conditions
Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice Premium at $2 USD a month for 1 month before any applicable taxes and fees. Only new Choice customers are eligible for this coupon. Coupon expires on January 4th at 9:59am PT. This price is locked in for 1 month, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or paused. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Users in China are not eligible."

What do they mean by: "This price is locked in for 1 month, and this offer will be void if you plan is canceled or paused"?
They are forcing me to mark recurring plan or pick the gift. As I understand this is 2$ + 18 Euro deal? As I understand I cannot cancel as offer will be void and I will be automatically auto-charged for missing amount of 18 Euro? And because of that canceling is only possible in next month where I have to pay 18 Euro?

2 years ago*

you get one month (december 2021) for 2$, thats it. if you dont cancel/Pause, the next one will much more expensive but you dont need to buy them... they just didnt deleted the sentences from the oder offers so it sound this way...

2 years ago

Thank you. Happy New Year!

Ehh - it requires a credit/debet card.

2 years ago

That's what subscriptions always require...

2 years ago

Paypal works too, if not working get enough wallet in your account, then gift to yourself. Speaking from own experience for the first year. This year i unsubscribed got the $99 deal and let paypal remove it directly from my bankaccount with my permission.

2 years ago

gifting is blocked, it only works with $99 (not sure if paypal forces credit/debet card in this variant but in $2 it does), but I ware only interest in $2 offer.

2 years ago

I signed up and it said the next month will be charged on the 25th. So does that mean I can get the games today > cancel the plan tomorrow and it'll be fine?
Also, do they not accept paypal balance?
If I don't claim the games, do they stay in my account like in normal bundles, or are they gone forever after the month?

2 years ago

you paid for december 2021. if you stay subscribed, you will ne charged on Januar 25th and will get then the january bundle (which Games will be announced in few hours - if you want them, you can purchase it right away when it comes out)

if you dont want to pay that much, cancel or Pause the subscription- this way you wont get charged for january

you will allways keep the Games, wenn you cancel or Pause, no matter if Key was revealed or Not. its just a bundle and you paid for your Games ;)

2 years ago

Oooh okay, it's because there is that "claim" button and I thought I wouldn't be able to get them after the month.
So that works for even the lower tier where I can only choose 3(?) games? So I can sub > not select any games > come back in 3-4 months and choose which ones I want or that only works for the highest tier?

2 years ago

I never bought the lower tier as i´m with the old subscription and pausing every month i dont want to buy... but you should be able to get what ever 3 games you want, if you go for the 3 choices tier. what i can say: if you come back a year later, you can choose when ever you want to. if you come back a year later, then you choose games a year later. do as you wish (but if you wait, the games might getting free somewhere or at least cheaper - you might regret waiting, if you dont play them soon^^)

2 years ago

I would like to ask here as well.

2 years ago

May I know how to active this coupon?
My steps

1. I log out my old account (cancelled subscription long time ago).
  2. press the "Join" from the promotion email of old account.
  3. requires log in.--> created and logged in a new created account.
  4. Cannot find the $2 button. The "Join Now" button leads to a $9 for one month plan.

Thank you.

2 years ago

Well the coupon is bonded with the account, one where you've received your e-mail. So you'll not find it in "new account".

2 years ago

Thanks. I should have registered an account for this kind of new sub only promotion:)

2 years ago

Can't believe especially looking at my own jigidi advent how time passed by we already get another bundle again tommorow..

2 years ago

How late is the new choice?
I'm not seeing a countdown.

2 years ago

In approx 1h 10min

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Not promising for the year...

2 years ago

Got this for $8 so it's really good. Still wondering if to refund. I'd actually like Maneater on Epic instead of Steam. Weird, but yeah.

2 years ago

No worries. I'm sure Epic will give it away for free soon enough.

2 years ago

Idk. That one is still pretty new-ish. Not counting on that one or Death Stranding as a GA, ha.

2 years ago

Yeah, I said that about Control until they gave it away twice (3 times if you count Amazon). Since it's 505, I can see Death Stranding being given away at some point. Definitely Maneater in a year or two. Just don't BUY it on Epic, that's absolutely not a good idea.

2 years ago

You know that IS true. Control was a surprise to me. Okay, I can wait and see, no rush. It's not like I have nothing to play in the meantime. XD Thanks for the advice.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.