December 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 28th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 4th, 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Fling to the Finish

• RU/CIS: {sub/573819}
  • locked packages exist for Turkey, LATAM, SEA but according to the gift link notification these countries receive the ROW key (confirmed)
  • China - {sub/621235} confirmed
  • Everyone else: {sub/351908} - can be activated anywhere apart from China

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW purchase)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Maneater 90% of 5420 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/629820 W 0 $39.99
MORDHAU 82% of 78984 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/629760 W 0 $29.99
Endzone - A World Apart 77% of 4532 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/933820 W 0 $29.99
Beyond The Wire 79% of 3687 - - 0.00 CV โ˜  app/1058650 W 0 $34.99
Partisans 1941 84% of 3810 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1227530 W 0 $29.99
The Survivalists 73% of 2707 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/897450 W 0 $24.99
Lacuna 94% of 583 - ๐Ÿ† 2.40 CV app/1364100 W 0 $15.99
8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure 79% of 285 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/668550 W 0 $19.99
Greak: Memories of Azur 80% of 298 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1311070 W 0 $19.99
Fling to the Finish 86% of 250 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/1054430 W 1 $14.99
TOHU 88% of 179 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1075200 W 0 $14.99
Voidigo 99% of 592 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1304680 W 0 $14.99

โ˜  - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $290.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you like the gifts Humble Santa picked out for us this December?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] ๐ŸŽถ Fast away the old year passes, Fa la la la la la la la / I bet Iโ€™ll forget to pause again, bah humbug! ๐ŸŽถ
[New subscription] What a holly jolly lineup! I don't know if there'll be snow this year, but Iโ€™ll certainly be staying in, playing these.
[Maybe subscribe] Soon it will be autocharge day and I have to make up my mind before that!
[Pause] ๐ŸŽถ Here comes Humble Choice Pause, here comes Humble Choice Pause / Right down IGN laneโ€ฆ ๐ŸŽถ
[Cancelling / will not buy] ๐ŸŽถ I'm dreaming of a Good Bundle / Just like the ones I used to knowโ€ฆ ๐ŸŽถ
[Complaint] If you have the $6 / month deal, then this bundle is amazing. If youโ€™re unlucky enough to pay $12 or moreโ€ฆ then I feel sorry for you, bro. These bundles arenโ€™t getting better, plus some months theyโ€™re even down 2 games. I heard there's even people subscribed for $20!
[Sharknado] Seeing teeth big enough to chew me whole really gets me in the festive spirit.
2 years ago

Thank you for the heads up!

2 years ago

It's included in the package that the key activates, no need to claim it separately.

2 years ago

Pretty odd selection this month. Three seem to be multiplayer focused and there's a bunch of small indie games (anything listed after The Survivalists) I've never heard a whisper of
For $6 I definitely want to try Endzone and Beyond the Wire, otherwise I'd likely be pausing

2 years ago

Better than last month tr*sh at least,
But still underwhelming for the end of the year bundle
no $6 deal no buy

2 years ago

when was "beyond the wire" free?

2 years ago

IGN prime 2013 :/ https://barter.vg/i/115275/

2 years ago

it wasn't free. people paid a very expensive value for it.
it is markied as no cv because the bundle list randomness.

2 years ago

This is why I like Humble, no headliner but also no filler, 12 games that I probably wouldn't have found otherwise for cheap! Good month, even though there's 2 metroidvanias which I'm not a fan of they look good.

2 years ago

maneater i always wanted that one

2 years ago

not that great and there's 3 MP only games which i never play
only 1 (endzone) which looks good
but i get $6 coupon so....

2 years ago

Maneater and Partisans 1941 are fairly high wishlist games, plus there's a few games I think I'll enjoy (Endzone, Greak, Tohu) It's been a while since I unpaused but I'll get this.

2 years ago

easy buy for me. been wanting to play maneater since it was an epic exclusive. endzone, lacuna, greak, and voidigo are all wishlisted as well. very happy with this month's bundle.

2 years ago

Not too thrilled with this one. Endzone is on my wishlist, and I forgot why. Gave Greak to a friend and now I regret that. Looks interesting.

Oh well. Might be jumping off the bandwagon after these 6 months are up. Losing my classic but I haven't been thrilled lately with the offerings.

2 years ago

I'm in the same boat, but I figure it's easy enough to keep pausing and keep classic.

2 years ago

unpause and pause again next month if it sucks

2 years ago

Finally a decent month, where I can unpause, only thing I might not be big on is that ww1 shooter since that is online-only (not sure if bots) I think there is bots in mordhau.

Noticed there is a few of those online-only like games.

Maneater looks interesting.

2 years ago

Another pause for me

2 years ago

Gonna be another pause for me. Better than last months, but you'd think they could come up with something better for the end of the year bundle. MORDHAU is fun but already own, Voidigo and TOHU look neat but not enough to justify the price.

2 years ago

Looks decent!

2 years ago

I think I will take it since I have the 6$ deal running

2 years ago

I'm alright with this. Maneater, endzone, and the survivalists have made it on and off my wish/watch lists a few times since I was never outright ready to buy in. Bundled up I'd say it's a pretty good month for me.

2 years ago

At 1$ per game on classic plan - this was a nobrainer. Instabuy!

2 years ago

Grab it since I don't have any of those game ...

2 years ago

eh, I was kinda debating if this would be worth $6 as I have no interest in any of the games really, but apparently last month was the last month for me, so nope I'm out.

2 years ago

Hey! I am really interested in one specific game of this bundle. Where can I legally buy a key from a reseller?

2 years ago

there is no such thing as legally buying a key from a reseller. reseller doesn't technically sell the keys "legally".
you can try either:
1) groupbuys
2) reseller websites

for the first option, there is a steam group just for that. for the second option, i'm not sure if it's allowed to share the name here, but you should be able to find the sites from googling

2 years ago

reseller doesn't technically sell the keys "legally".

Technically that depends on the laws of their country.
There's a few countries where it's very much legal. I'm not saying it's many, though.

2 years ago

I was referring to the authencity of the keys actually. The key might be revoked anytime if the reseller got them from unknown sources, and it might be hard for the buyer to do a follow up to the seller since not everyone will handle key deactivation reports.

2 years ago

I don't know how that is now, but back when HB Monthly first became super popular and reselling became a big thing, it happened from time to time that Humble rather randomly revoked some keys even many months later. Meaning SG users bought keys from other people or on grey market sites, made giveaways, and 3 months later the key was deactivated.
(And no, this key revocation wasn't necessarily due to payment fraud with chargebacks or similar strategies involving refunds.)

Perhaps Humble's first forays into doing something about resellers, before they rather unsuccessfully pivoted to instead limiting how much users can easily purchase.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Thank you! I remember there was a site like this

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Try creating a new account, this is what I have done a couple of times to access promotions and so far without problems.

Check your main account to get some balance in your store (with PayPal I have not had problems).

2 years ago

Already have Maneater (and love it btw) and from the others i would sell my soul only for Greak. Still considering to jump on the wagon only for that since i loved its demo, time will tell.

2 years ago

May i know how you guys get this 6$ deal coupon?
I'm on classic subs since 2016 and i've never got any of this.
What's the requirement to get that deal?

2 years ago*

In most of the cases such coupon they offer after user pause the subscription (after some time), but for Classic subs they usually don't do that.
You can wait until holidays, they usually offer such promos, or you can gift Basic or Premium subscription yourself (for annual subscription it will be cheaper, but it'll be not 6$/month).

2 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Welp,kinda dissapointing for the old classic user not receiving the same offer.
Probably a method to attract new customer and making them stay as a subs i guess.

2 years ago

Hi! I would dare to say that that is quite a misinformation.
Classic subscribers can get offers like this! Just make sure to pause as soon as possible, so you have a higher chance to get the coupon (they are only giving them to paused/unsubscribed members for obvious reasons...).

source: I am a classic subscriber.

2 years ago

you had to pause a month before and they send coupon to email 6โ‚ฌ for 3 months. This month for 6โ‚ฌ is an absolute steal

2 years ago

For 6$, this month is a steal.

2 years ago

trash bundle as always

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.