DIG Weekly Bundle 138

1 Tiers, 9 Items

27 Feb 2020 - 02 Apr 2020

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

$4.99

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry 45% of 168 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/386280 W M L 0 $29.99
Tanks 2020 No user reviews - - 3.00 CV βš™οΈ app/1218440 W 0 $19.99
Trasta 0% of 1 - - 3.00 CV βš™οΈ app/1227580 W 0 $19.99
Olorun: Theocracy 62% of 43 - - 2.55 CV βš™οΈ app/692780 W 0 $16.99
Two Worlds II HD - Call of the Tenebrae 47% of 21 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/626630 W 0 $14.99
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition 94% of 1527 - πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/275390 W 8 $14.99
The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain 86% of 15 - - 1.95 CV app/521560 W M 1 $12.99
Jane Westlake Adventures - The Mystery Train 67% of 3 - πŸ† 0.75 CV app/1158430 W M L 2 $4.99
Endless Ski 100% of 4 - πŸ† 0.15 CV βš™οΈ app/1125800 W 0 $0.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
βš™οΈ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $135.91

CV:

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Endless DIG bundles?

View Results
[Buy] The Call of the unowned games is too strong...
[Have] I was able to loot these games from the Russian stores myself, and luckily wasn't baited in paying triple price for them.
[Skip] I have a Vendetta against DIG bundles, especially those priced this high.

Actually a half decent bundle from Dig for what's its worth. I have the games I want already so its a pass.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

16 pounds, 20 dollars, definitely not worth all that, which is why I suppose it has already made it into a bundle less a month after release.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

For comparison:
Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry - $0.22
Tanks 2020 - $0.19
Trasta - $0.17
Olorun: Theocracy - $0.30
Two Worlds II HD - Call of the Tenebrae - $0.17
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - $0.25
Jane Westlake Adventures - The Mystery Train - Developed by DIG
Endless Ski - ?

Total: $1.3 + free for DIG (or $0.75 if bought on DIG) + Endless Ski ($0.45 if bought on DIG)

4 years ago*

Where do you get these prices? I only want Vendetta and Olorun... Don't want to buy the bundle.

4 years ago

Most of the games featured in the latest DIG bundles can be found on baty131shop.ru.

4 years ago*

I see, thank you. You can remove the link if you would like, just avoid gray zones. So does this mean that the DIG keys are actually gray market keys instead of official retailer keys? I am not going to be making any purchases from these shady sellers, that's for sure.

4 years ago

I ask myself the same thing every single time I see a DIG bundle, but so far there is no proof that the DIG bundles come from reselling these keys.

4 years ago

The post below indicating that the Guacamelee keys come from a free promo package? That's gotta be really official... πŸ˜‹

4 years ago

Don't need proof. The keys coming from the grey market is without a doubt the most likely scenario. How else are they putting out another bundle like every other day? Especially for a site like DIG that doesn't have clout. Think about it.

Not to mention we've seen that they are willing to go so far as to resell keys from Humble promotional giveaways (i.e. Headsnatchers previously and now Guacamelee) so clearly they are not a party that can be trusted to not tap from either illegitimate or questionable sources.

4 years ago*

I was thinking it would be appropriate to e-mail between 10 and 30 developers of games from the last dozen DIG bundles to ask if they signed contracts to be in these bundles or if this is just grey market reselling. In the latter case, DIG bundles obviously shouldn't be listed on pages like this anymore. Thoughts?

4 years ago

Honestly, not a bad idea at all. I think if the keys are not coming from official contracted deals with the developers/publishers, then that should definitely be a major no-no.

4 years ago

Please go ahead, if you haven't already.

If DIG has indeed been profiting from free keys they don't deserve any kind of attention except the high orbit ion cannon.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Tanks 2020 is most likely from Russian shops like baty131. I suspect all of them can be bought from similar stores at those prices.

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

Glad you managed to get a copy and Lilly is awesome also :)

4 years ago

Jane Westlake Adventures - The Mystery Train was $0.75 on the DIG Store/Marketplace, but it's now gone.
They also have Endless Ski for $0.45.

4 years ago

365812, Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Limited Free Promotional Package - May 2019]
whats this for a realese?
got this key from DiG - was free promo key... ?

4 years ago

Not the first time they done that.

4 years ago

At least this one is redeemable... A few bundles back, they included Headsnatchers in their bundle, which was given away for free on Humble a while before that with an activation deadline. No wonder that the DIG keys turned out to be dupes...

4 years ago

Yes, from Humble Bundle giveaway 9 months ago:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeGameFindings/comments/bpf4d2/steamgame_guacamelee_super_turbo_championship/

There was a thread here as well:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/hszt2/free-guacamelee-super-turbo-championship-edition

but the OP appears to have been edited when the game was also free on Steam later, so it no longer mentions the original Humble Store giveaway (though the comments do).

4 years ago*

lol raven's cry, aka bug fest for $60 on release https://youtu.be/-eJdJeMVnRA
i expect it to still be 100% trash. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

4 years ago

as if an assassin's creed or pretty much any game these days isn't a buggy mess for $60-100 when it comes out, with half the content not even available when it comes to 'gold' and other bullshit editions. what does buggy on release have to do with anything if they fixed the issues since then?

4 years ago

did you even check the video?
not a single AC game has reached the low point of raven's trash.

4 years ago

I'm familiar with the release state of the game, but doesn't look like you paid $60 for it on release to be this butthurt, and what the game was like back then is irrelevant, it's not in the same state, nor is it offered for the same price, especially in this bundle. or do you still refuse to use uplay because it was shit when it started but it's perfectly fine for what it needs to do now?

the ac series has its fair share of fuckups and low points, as I'm sure you're aware, which is even more shameful because they have a lot more money and people and for years they were releasing the same game with minor changes, yet many of them were major disasters on release, but rc was made by a small polish team, and they didn't leave the game in its broken state either.

4 years ago

Stop being sensible.

4 years ago

😁

4 years ago

This one is the overhauled one.
I have won it here on Steamgifts and also played it through.
I did not experienced any bug during playing it.

Tastes are different for sure!
But for me the general feeling of the game outmatched the bad gameplay mechanics to made me play it until the end..
Of course the game is mediocre at best but far away from 100% trash.

4 years ago

While normally Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition has cards, the keys you receive from this bundle will not drop cards.
This should be a good enough confirmation that the source of these keys is the Humble Bundle giveaway.

4 years ago

I honestly didn't know that. It's just hurting the developers and the industry.

3 years ago

Hm, almost a decent bundle, luckily it is too pricey and it seems to source it keys in a bad way.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.