Oh, ouch....๐Ÿ™„

I see that the top three results from the survey a year ago have been implemented by people.XD

๐Ÿ˜…โ€ฆ

No jigidi๐Ÿงฉ, no trains, no puzzles from me at the end of the year.

I thought about coal for the whole month of December, as there are so many bad human boys among us humans, but I think I just kept up the common sense minimum of one in the Happy Holidays box and a monthly reminder of the GA to SG users.

Some happy end of the year celebrations from people we met in SG took place. However, things seem to be entering a troubling time.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿค—Thank youโ™ช

Probably won't change this situation until early spring.
I am swept up in the joys and sorrows of things.๐Ÿ˜•ใ€€๐Ÿง๐Ÿ”จใƒฝ(ฮ˜ยด; )๏พ‰โ‰กใƒฝ( ;`ฮ˜)๏พ‰๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’ป

Since the scam tool called money is as healthy as ever on earth, we could not prepare a gift for everyone this time.

Lv3+

Fool Japan health 3 year Angry ๐Ÿš˜No hit me ๐Ÿ˜ญ

In SG, whenever I state something that I don't understand, I have to provide a GA or else a block list will be provided. Be careful, everyone.

I'm okay with that. I am relieved.๐Ÿ˜Š

4 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

for this issue. Which is the appropriate action?

View Results
People will loop the holiday season over and over until someone comes up with a better way.โžฟ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•น๐Ÿ“บ๐ŸŽถ
Rewind the earth before the coronal disaster begins. (Life born during that time may not be born as the survival determination is re-determined)โžฐ
The refining of the data package called the history of the earth is finished, and it will be stopped and distributed and diffused in this state forever. (People will be immortalized as they will only remain in the records of the universe.)๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ
Leave and collect records until you advance to the world of the stone-fighting monkeys after three large-scale wars under the name of World War 3 of the Barbarians.๐Ÿตโ˜„
It takes advantage of the deterioration of the Earth's environment to eliminate humanity and rebuild it into a planet of dolphins.๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿฌ
The situation continues as those who love money and power continue to commit acts more horrific than nuclear weapons in order to save their own positions. The sheeple who enjoy the dark ages will live the year blindfolded.๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ
Earthlings are sprayed with a memory-processing agent and reborn as an agrarian race, a slave race of ๐Ÿฅ’-loving extraterrestrial intelligent beings. From the beginning they ruled mankind. No problem, right?Next year? Cucumber 2024๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿ›ธ
Huh? Do you have a nice way? Money for mankind cannot be used. Please suggest a good way. (Note it may continue to be postponed due to lack of materials.) Let me know in the comments section.

๐Ÿ™„.ใ€‚oโ—‹(๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿฌ)

View attached image.
View attached image.
4 months ago

Count me in for the dolphins.

4 months ago

all hail ใ‚ญใƒฅใ‚ฆใƒช Maria Sklodowska

4 months ago

The Third Reich of Cucumbers does not exist at this time, and it appears to be a world line where no one has discovered the radiation that transforms humans into cucumbers.๐Ÿ™‚

By the way, please see the Chronicles of Japan. In the Nihon Shoki, the Japanese are extraterrestrials who came from outside the earth, terraformed a new planet, and settled on an island that was created, which is a specific secret and therefore must not be known to the people of earth.

History has proven this matter of extraterrestrials properly adjusting the local human population (just kidding).
But if you don't have anything to do during the New Year's holiday, it might be interesting to read some old such legends.

4 months ago

New year bug again? Can't we patch it up like last time? Or maybe we should finally upgrade to Earth 2.0 and operate in 128 bit enviroment like the rest of the multiverse?

View attached image.
4 months ago

If external resources are invested to fabricate an upgraded version, the disguise will be exposed at the time of delivery. I think someone inadvertently declared the project complete by setting and omitting that the only food for the earthlings was broccoli.ใ€€The input of additional equipment and resources is doubtful, although they will be deliberated on the proposal.๐Ÿฅฆ

4 months ago

View attached image.
4 months ago

View attached image.
4 months ago

Kappa?

View attached image.
4 months ago

I want to relax like this during this season.

It's not peaceful because the human race nowadays tries to spread out on the Internet at the speed of light.๐Ÿ˜‚

4 months ago

I voted Cucumber 2024 since it's better than the crap we're going to get.

4 months ago

Well, I personally don't want to do it๐Ÿคซ, because the way to do it is to erase the memories of humanity, which also causes trauma for the supply of memory processing agents, is the same way people try to cheat by weathering or destroying history, and I am worried that taking care of humanity will make us too busy and destroy our game time.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿคโ€๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿคฌใ€€๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ“บ
It's a different election season in many parts of the world, but there's no shortage of disturbing stories....๐Ÿค”

4 months ago

Abolish money, establish ๐Ÿฅ’

4 months ago

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅ’ใ€€Have a good New Year's holiday!

4 months ago

Well, the clock went faster than expected.
It seems that disturbing words and deeds are ringing out where people can get the word out if they look into it.

With less than 5 minutes left, the hidden GA is closed.

Happy New Year.... I hope you have a good year in the end. There will probably be twists and turns.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™‚
Thanks for last year and best wishes for this year SG people๐Ÿ’ž

4 months ago

I found it, but my points were not enough... Yay! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Happy New Year, dear Kappa. And thank you for not destroying our planet for another year. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

4 months ago

๐ŸŒ•Oh...๏ผŸ( ๏ฝข'ฮ˜')๐Ÿ”ญใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๐ŸŒใ€€๐ŸŒ 

There will be no small amount of turbulence.
But will take efforts to reroll the dice to settle down....ใ€€

Have a good year.๐Ÿค—

View attached image.
View attached image.
4 months ago

Closed 4 months ago by Kappaking.