Hi. Without any long intros, this is an advent event where you need to solve jigidis in order to earn points and get a better chance to win great games. This is next iteration in my advent events. Last year this event had 75 giveaways and hundreds of participants.

Biggest change from last year is that all puzzles will be open for whole event runtime (01.12. - 27.12.). But still, it wouldn't be fair to everyone if all puzzles would give same amount points every day, so point calculation here would come in place - farther away from actual date == less points puzzle will award. This goes in both ways -> if you solve puzzle on it's day, you will get most points, but if you solve it before or after, you will receive less points.

I have made a simple website for this event. Everything related to event will be posted there. Website has a steam login and to participate, you must have steamgifts account (obviously). If you have a different username in jigidi, there will be a possibility to set that username on website.

All giveaways in this event will end on December 28th 12:00 AM UTC+2. Website itself operates in UTC timezone. Once your submission is checked, submission form will be replaced with a link to giveaway unless you already own the game. All giveaways that you have access to also will be available on giveaway page.

For your submission be counted as valid, you must follow some rules/guidelines. These rules will also be written in the Help section in a bit more detail. The pre-Event event is a good taste of what you will need to do.

RULES / GUIDELINES of submissions:

• You must solve each puzzle while logged into jigidi
  • You must take a screenshot (similar to this where you can clearly see the puzzle, your username and your time.
  • Do not add anything to images like underlines or arrows.
  • You must submit your time on the puzzle page by posting your time in HH:MM:SS (for example that would be 03:02:48) and a link to screenshot. Link must be direct to image (with extension - .jpg, .jpeg, .png, etc.). If you submit an indirect link, it will be valid (if contains image) but will give you less points.

Entry can be edited only on it's correct date!

Example:
You solve Day 5 puzzle on Day 5 -> you can edit your entry as much as you like on Day 5 but not after Day 5
You solve Day 5 puzzle on Day 7 -> once submitted, no editing
You solve Day 5 puzzle on Day 3 -> on Day 3 you can only submit once but you can edit your entry as much as you like on Day 5

All giveaways are for level 1.
If you are on my blacklist, sorry. It's highly unlikely that I will remove anyone from my blacklist but you can try to plea in comments.
If by any chance you find a bug, you can submit a bug report on website. Just make sure that something like that hasn't been already submitted.

https://ozo2003.com

Mood Music

As always, remember I have this long train running now. In there you can also find bunch of songs I have created and I would appriciate some support with views, likes and subscribes to my channel.

And please remember to bump this thread

KCUL DOOG

P.S. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in comments

MAIN EVENT has ended! Top and Christmas giveaways will be added soon (+ probably more afterwards)! Submissions will stay open so if you want to join any top or christmas giveaways, solve some puzzles. Solving now will not give you much points so you probably won't get into top 50 but you can still get to those christmas giveaways.

All new giveaways will end on January 15th (my birthday) so you have somewhat 2 weeks to solve everything there is to solve.
P.S. Producing errors in submissions now will be very harsh so do not make any mistakes

Just for info. Current giveaways:
Christmas: Wasteland 3, Fallout 4 GOTY
Top 25: Mortal Kombat 11, DEATH STRANDING
Top 50: The Evil Within 2, Prey
Top: Assetto Corsa Competizione, The Evil Within

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I am unsure if daily bumps are still relevant...
But have one!

2 years ago

base event and puzzle giveaways end on 28th, so yeah, relevant

2 years ago

hi, what I should do in order to get to the 1st table?

2 years ago

solve stuff? :D
to be in top, you need at least one puzzle from each day to be solved. for christmas, you need to solve everything

2 years ago

so, if I understood correctly in this situation points doesn't matter, are they?

2 years ago

points matter when you are in top, hence the name :)

2 years ago

found my mistake, didn't read table properly, I'll be in the 1st table by tomorrow )

View attached image.
2 years ago*

I'm a little upset to find out this now 🙁
I thought that the total number of points would be taken into account, not the puzzles for each day...
Some days I solved all three puzzles, and a couple of other days I missed. I thought one would compensate for the other 🌧

It's a pity, it seemed to me that I would be among at least 100 players. And now it turns out that I am not eligible for any list.

2 years ago

You need to complete 4 more puzzles (from the days when you hadn't submitted any) to get into Top table. I may be wrong, but the puzzles are currently open-past, and I was placed 2 levels lower in the table AFTER 24.12 (somebody was getting more points, I think). So, what if submissions are possible even now? Try it once. And remember, please, that it is only my suggestion.

2 years ago*

submissions are open while daily giveaways are running, so for like next 28 hours. you will get less points now but if submission is valid, it's still a fair number of points.

after event ends, i will probably split top in 2 parts to be top 1 and top 2 for more giveaways

2 years ago

bump

2 years ago

day 26 bump

2 years ago

Bump

2 years ago

What a ride of puzzles, thank you for the event :)
BUMP!

2 years ago

bump

2 years ago

I was quite happy with my jigidi solving performance... until I started checking scores and found people with a bit over half of the jigidis solved and higher score than me...
Apparently I suck at speed solving them haha
Bump for day 27.

2 years ago

Bump :)

2 years ago

hi, am i right to assume that if im eligible for top solver giveaways, they will be available AFTER the event/all puzzles are closed?

2 years ago

correct

2 years ago

thanks

2 years ago

Thanks for the event and giveaways! (:

View attached image.
2 years ago

Main event has ended! Top and christmas giveaways will be up in few days.

P.S. puzzles are still open. if you want to get into top it is your last chance before i change code to close submissions

2 years ago

I was pretty discouraged after solving the first puzzles but finally i completed all of them and yes... is a lot of time, but it was fun :)
Thank you for the puzzles and the giveaways!

2 years ago

Interesting puzzle won 4 games, looking forward to Top and christmas giveaways.
Thank you and Merry Christmas.

2 years ago

Whew! Even if I don't win anything, I'm so proud of myself for completing all the puzzles!!! What a way to end the year. Thanks for the event :D

2 years ago

Thanks for event!:)

2 years ago

Just solved the last the last puzzle needed. I hope I was not late for Top-Solver Giveaways 🙃

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Mega Bump

2 years ago

Top and Christmas giveaways will be added soon (+ probably more afterwards)! Submissions will stay open so if you want to join any top or christmas giveaways, solve some puzzles. Solving now will not give you much points so you probably won't get into top 50 but you can still get to those christmas giveaways.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

2 years ago

Thanks so much for the event!

2 years ago

Just for info. Current giveaways:
Christmas: Wasteland 3, Fallout 4 GOTY
Top 25: Mortal Kombat 11, DEATH STRANDING
Top 50: The Evil Within 2, Prey
Top: Assetto Corsa Competizione, The Evil Within

2 years ago

Thanks for hosting this event, ozo2003! I enjoyed doing puzzles during meetings where my only role was listening. This was a nice way to pass the time. Merry Christmas!

2 years ago

just to know, approx how many points will a puzzle give now?
i got really busy because of the holidays and i just had to stop making puzzles everyday ;-;'''

2 years ago

so im left wondering what was/were the game/s most wished for by the participants.
mind sharing?

2 years ago

only wish that was more than once was "Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition" but that sh*t expensive for giveaway, so i went wth Prey instead

2 years ago

So everyone wished for something different otherwise... Now thats something lol

2 years ago

I did not write "Horizon Zero Dawn" because it seemed to me that it was a region restricted on Fanatical. The only interesting game I found there is "Kings Bounty II", and I wrote it =)

2 years ago

i can't tell "everyone" :D
from 303 registered people, 245 didn't vote for anything :D

2 years ago

considering that of those registered ppl a lot didnt really participate or dropped out in the middle and considering that not even 50 ppl made it into Top/Top50 thats actually not even a bad number

last year were definitely a lot more participants... i believe i was ranked 60 something even though i did each and every GA

maybe you could have looked into the communitiy wishlist... might represent "everyone" better

2 years ago*

Just for sake of knowledge... my wishlisted game was cat quest 2 :csdsmile:

2 years ago

i have cat quest II on my wishlist on steam but here i wished for deaths door.

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by ozo2003.