Should I wait or what? Also is anyone else having issues with Sack of Gems on the market? Says there is no listings for me :P

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Be patient, my friend. You should wait till the card event start. About the gems, they are now marked Not Tradable and Not Marketable.

9 years ago

Yes I just realized they are trying to fix the market after the exploit. They also removed the auction until that is also fixed. And if I craft now will I get a card or do you mean when there are teams for the winter sale itself?

9 years ago

If you craft now, you will get a holiday card, but you may want to wait for the main even (which will start on 18th) because there maybe more than just extra cards to get.

9 years ago

Are the holiday cards more expensive now?

9 years ago

The last time I saw they were about 20 cents.

9 years ago

I mean, do you think their value will raise or lower? :p

9 years ago

That really depends on Xmas event - if never ending badges return, it will rise in first hours.

If not, they will pummel into oblivion.

9 years ago

Well then I hope for never ending! :) I planned on getting cards, selling them high then buying low at the end.

9 years ago

IMO non-foil cards value will go down further. The reason will be the booster pack crafting.

9 years ago

Damn! I crafted :(

9 years ago

me too. i think it´s the best you can do. i also got an item out of 20 badges i crafted. so you could get more than just Cards for crafting nio...

9 years ago

me too. i think it´s the best you can do. i also got an item out of 20 badges i crafted. so you could get more than just Cards for crafting now...

9 years ago

I bought almost 20 x 1000 gems with 0.01 $ cents, was not an exploit...i just press the buy button all the time, wasnt succesful all the time got errors, but i just used buy button, and now valve removed gems, its not my fault some people use scritps for steam market... i played it fair and made 12 games craft badge

9 years ago

nice! so you lost some gems? I noticed I could try for 0.00 at one point hehe

9 years ago

Steam Holiday Auction has been temporarily closed, so i hope i will get my gems back, i played it fair, when i was trying to buy gems i stood for about 1.5 hrs just pressing buy and refreshing page, on that time it was like 7 millions gems and after few minutes suddenly dropped to 60k, at that point of time someone hacked steam holidays gems :D i think, but its for sure, some group of guys took it all, but i want my gems back :D i dont want them for bidding...its nasty i have no change i want it it for crafting badges :D

9 years ago

Those 0.00 USD are actually 0.0045 USD (0.20 PHP at my market, 1 USD = ~44 PHP) or lower.

9 years ago

i just went gung-ho and crafted all my badges (40 or so with a smaller set of 4 after that)

sold off some (read: all but one of each) cards in my initial batch for the higher 20s (denomination: cents), the minor later batch was in the lower-20s

i'm not sure whether prices will actually rise once the sale starts for real since it does seem like you can craft the badge immediately this time around

9 years ago

This time the cards are not "Mysterious", so you can craft badge without having wait for them to reveal themselves. But by if any chance there is a badge crafting event later on, the prices for those cards will probably rise up for a while...

9 years ago

oh well, too late for that now :P but i do have a few bucks now, real question becomes "what the hell do i get"

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.