Welcome to the latest installment of my monthly quiz series about the National Football League (NFL)! This month's theme is NFL player appearances on Saturday Night Live, the longest-running TV comedy sketch show in the United States.

I can hardly contain my excitement when I think that this time next week, I will be watching a live, meaningful NFL game (the preseason just finally ended). And it will likely be my third game of the day. :)

Astute puzzlers may have noticed that there were no monthly quizzes in July and August and wondered what was going on. Worry not; all of your questions will be answered in the informative Q&A section below!

Q&A

Q: How can you call this a monthly quiz series if you're going to miss months?
A: Shut up.

Q: Do you have a good reason for missing those months?
A: No.

Q: Can you provide any assurances that future months will not be missed?
A: No.                                                                                                  

Perfect! With that issue now explained to everyone's satisfaction, let's move on! Note: This section, much like this month's quiz topic, is meant to be funny, not offensive.

Rules and Notes

• Please show some respect to the honest people who invest time in this puzzle and don't try to cheat; I will be keeping a watchful eye out for any signs of foul play. I have more giveaway slots than I'll ever use so I won't hesitate to delete ALL of the giveaways if I find evidence of cheating.
  • Absolutely no sharing of any quiz or giveaway information between players. If you get stuck on a question, post in this thread and I will consider adding hints based on demand.
  • Bundle game prizes have a minimum Contributor Level of 1; non-bundle game prizes have a minimum Contributor Level of 2.
  • You have five days to solve. Have fun!!!

Quiz Link(s) and Prize Information

Quiz ID Topic Link(s) Prize(s)
September 2015 NFL on SNL Quiz 3 Bundle Games + 2 Non-Bundle Games

Previous Quizzes

If you enjoyed this quiz and would like to try others that you might have missed, here is the complete list:
June 2015
May 2015

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

!pmuB

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

8 years ago

Solved for bump :)

8 years ago

Bump for solved :)
That was a great puzzle, really liked it!
Europe links worked like a charm, thanks!

8 years ago

Bump :)

8 years ago

Bump for 7 hours remaining!

8 years ago

Thanks for the puzzle, it's a great concept.

8 years ago

Bump for 2 hours remaining! Still plenty of time as it should only take ~30 minutes to solve.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.