Welcome to the latest installment of my monthly quiz series about the National Football League (NFL)! This month's theme is NFL player appearances on Saturday Night Live, the longest-running TV comedy sketch show in the United States.

I can hardly contain my excitement when I think that this time next week, I will be watching a live, meaningful NFL game (the preseason just finally ended). And it will likely be my third game of the day. :)

Astute puzzlers may have noticed that there were no monthly quizzes in July and August and wondered what was going on. Worry not; all of your questions will be answered in the informative Q&A section below!

Q&A

Q: How can you call this a monthly quiz series if you're going to miss months?
A: Shut up.

Q: Do you have a good reason for missing those months?
A: No.

Q: Can you provide any assurances that future months will not be missed?
A: No.                                                                                                  

Perfect! With that issue now explained to everyone's satisfaction, let's move on! Note: This section, much like this month's quiz topic, is meant to be funny, not offensive.

Rules and Notes

• Please show some respect to the honest people who invest time in this puzzle and don't try to cheat; I will be keeping a watchful eye out for any signs of foul play. I have more giveaway slots than I'll ever use so I won't hesitate to delete ALL of the giveaways if I find evidence of cheating.
  • Absolutely no sharing of any quiz or giveaway information between players. If you get stuck on a question, post in this thread and I will consider adding hints based on demand.
  • Bundle game prizes have a minimum Contributor Level of 1; non-bundle game prizes have a minimum Contributor Level of 2.
  • You have five days to solve. Have fun!!!

Quiz Link(s) and Prize Information

Quiz ID Topic Link(s) Prize(s)
September 2015 NFL on SNL Quiz 3 Bundle Games + 2 Non-Bundle Games

Previous Quizzes

If you enjoyed this quiz and would like to try others that you might have missed, here is the complete list:
June 2015
May 2015

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I don't know anything about American Hand Egg. Is the answer quarter back or touch down?

8 years ago

Even people who know nothing about American Football have successfully solved the quizzes in prior months. This month is no exception and doesn't really require any football knowledge: simply watch the videos, answer the simple questions, and profit!

8 years ago

Cool. Watching team based sports can be extremely exciting sometimes, so I get the interest :)

8 years ago

None of the contents are available in my country.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 years ago.

8 years ago*

Nope, still doesn't work. Don't worry, I can use VPN later. :)

8 years ago

Sorry for the hassle. It's strange because KiteHellScream - also from Brazil according to Steam profile - stated that they do work.

8 years ago

Sadly they don't work in Canada either, oh well. Thanks for the puzzle anyway :D

8 years ago

I've added new "Canada+South America(?)" links for each video. Would you please try again and let me know if it goes any better for you? (They tested successfully for me from Canada and Brazil via Hola.)

8 years ago

Much appreciated, tried a few and they work. Will look at doing it later :)

8 years ago

I've added new "Canada+South America(?)" links for each video. Would you please try again and let me know if it goes any better for you? (They tested successfully for me from Canada and Brazil via Hola.)

8 years ago

I love NFL, but all of the videos are not available in my country...

8 years ago

I've added alternate "Worldwide(?)" links for each video. Would you please try again and let me know if it goes any better for you?

8 years ago

Thanks! I can see The Worldwide ones!

8 years ago

"Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States"

8 years ago

I've added alternate "Worldwide(?)" links for each video. Would you please try again and let me know if it goes any better for you?

8 years ago

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

8 years ago

8 years ago

All the new links are working here, thanks.

8 years ago

Cannot even be viewed in Canada ┐(´ー`)┌

8 years ago

8 years ago

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

8 years ago

8 years ago

^

8 years ago

Impossible to watch, but I love football.

8 years ago

8 years ago

Still can't watch from Brazil. That's really sad, but have a bump anyway, just for trying :D

8 years ago

8 years ago

Thanks a lot, now it's working. Time to solve.

8 years ago

Football is a good sport, but that over aggresive handball with armours is not. :(

8 years ago

Bump for solved, thanks for the laughs :D

8 years ago

Thanks for sharing. All of your YouTube links are blocked here in the US - what country are you from?

8 years ago

I'm in Australia, it's weird that they're blocked because they're in the SNL youtube channel

8 years ago

Bump. :D

8 years ago

Bump for solved.

8 years ago

Hey hey hey, another NFL quiz on my fantasy draft day, awesome. I hope I can finish this one for once.

EDIT: Welp, apparently the videos are unavailable and the youtube versions aren't available on my region either. Nevermind.

8 years ago

Sorry about that; I'm working on a solution for everyone. Do either of these work for you?
https://screen.yahoo.com/carnival-tom-brady-000000905.html
https://vimeo.com/41920743

8 years ago

8 years ago

Oh, these work, thanks. Well, the one you sent, the worldwide one in the questions still doesn't.

8 years ago*

8 years ago

They're all working now.

8 years ago

Hey dude, how does fantasy football work? (in terms of getting points and all that stuff?)

8 years ago

The specific points can depend a bit on the league, but essentially you get points for how well your selected player does IRL. So if your quarterback passes for a touchdown, you get 4 points (or more depending on the league specific rules). If your RB runs 100 yards at 1 point per 10 yards, you get 10 points, and so on. It's really fun and easy to get the hang of if you try, so I'd recommend you do :)

8 years ago

BUMP for solved :D

8 years ago

Ok this was a funny puzzle :3 And I could understand most of the videos yay!! :D

8 years ago

Solved :)

even the youtube links are blocked here, I had to watch most of them on yahoo

8 years ago

The bump.... that actually made me laugh a few times.
Thanks for the Train :D

8 years ago

Bump for solved !! :)

View attached image.
8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

Too hard. Didn't even try...

8 years ago