The Humble Codemasters Racing Bundle 2017

This bundle is Formula Fun. Codemasters is here with a sweet bundle of racing games! Get DiRT Rally, F1 2016, GRID 2, and many more games (plus lots of DLC). Iconic cars. Refined handling. New circuits. Custom events. It's all here!

3 tiers, 10 games, 4 DLC, 2 Season Passes and 2 Coupons, total! MORE NEXT WEEK!

Bundle ends in 21 days!

Lowest BTA.. $4,90(?)

NOTICE: ATTENTION: You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.

F1 RACE STARS™ + Season Pass is a single key. If you bought BTA you won't get the base game from tier 1

Tier 1: $1.00

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
F1 RACE STARS™ 79% of 386 reviews - 1 $14.99
F1 2011 70% of 225 reviews - 0 $14.99
F1 2012™ 86% of 722 reviews - 0 $19.99
Toybox Turbos 85% of 458 reviews 🂡 1 $14.99

Tier 2: $BTA

GRID 2 81% of 6,130 reviews 🂡 3 $29.99
F1 2014 77% of 776 reviews 🂡 0 $29.99
F1 2015 45% of 971 reviews 🂡 0 $39.99
F1 RACE STARS™ + Season Pass 79% of 386 reviews - 0 $40.56
GRID Autosport 75% of 3,444 reviews 🂡 2 $39.99
F1™ 2017 ‘1988 McLAREN MP4/4 CLASSIC CAR DLC’ No user reviews - 0 $2.99
Dirt 4 Hyundai R5 rally car (DLC) No user reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $2.99
Dirt 4 Team Booster Pack (DLC) No user reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $1.99

60% off DiRT 4 Coupon
40% off F1™ 2017 Coupon

Tier 3: $15.00

Micro Machines World Series 24% of 155 reviews 🂡 0 $29.99
F1 2016 82% of 2,340 reviews 🂡 0 $59.99
DiRT Rally 90% of 11,063 reviews 🂡 1 $59.99
F1 2016 'CAREER BOOSTER' DLC Pack (DLC) 57% of 19 reviews - 0 $1.99
GRID 2 - All in Pack (DLC) - - 0 $29.99
Grid Autosport Season Pass (DLC) 71% of 21 reviews (Base game has cards) 1 $29.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $64.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $212.89
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $394.84

CV:

• Tier 1 = 9.7440
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 31.9335
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 59.2260

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Buying?

View Results
Yep! Tier 1
BTA for me!
Tier 3 :3
Nope, pass
Repeats for me ;_;
View attached image.
6 years ago

We sniff the air. We don't kiss the dirt.

6 years ago

I think it's more accurate to link F1 RACE STARS™ + Season Pass to http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17350/#sub_17350 instead of http://store.steampowered.com/app/203680/F1_RACE_STARS/

Linking to the base game only doesn't help people that have the sub partially (or completely) purchased already.
You could make a separate link to the base game in a different column (since the RaChart can't parse 2 links in the first column yet). I usually do it in the reviews column, so that people have both links available - the correct sub and the link to the store page.

6 years ago

Saved more moneys this week. Will buy more potato.

6 years ago

not so bad as many say, i wish in the T2 they added the DLC for Grid Autosport... have to decide if i go T1 or T2...

6 years ago

Would love Grid 2 but don't want anything else.....will pass :(

6 years ago

The f*** are people complaining about? This is a pretty good bundle for the price (except of course if you already bought those, but since they've never been bundle it doesn't matter).

The only thing they could be adding are F1 2013 (which for some probably stupid reason they didn't add to Steam), Micro-Machine Legendary Skin pack and Grid Autosport Season Pass.

But of course we'll get shit like just Grid Autosport and Colin McRae Rally, OF COURSE

6 years ago

i don't think they'll add F1 2013 (removed, it has different agreements from the others), even if i long for its classics dlc

6 years ago

Yes, as I thought it's probably for some stupid licencing reasons. Why make money on a game you invested and produced when you can stop making having the right to sell your own game for some stupid agreements? Publishers logic.

6 years ago

its the law..If they dont have the license for some manufacturers cars, they cant sell it.
Its not just some stupid agreement.. I actually dont see any reason for them to fuss over some older game version if they pump out new one every year..

6 years ago

Yeah why make money by taking advantage of the unlimited retail space of digital stores which is why countless publishers are republishing 20 years-old titles, when you can be fucking stupid to have produced a game a game and not make money on it for the many years you could?

Yes it's a stupid fucking agreement, when you're a company there's no such thing as "the law" it's for dumb submissive plebs, there is only "skirting the law for our best interests", which is to stop with those fucking stupid licensing limitations.

6 years ago

publisher has nothing to do with it. It's a lot cheaper to license something for a shorter period of time than a longer period of time. Thereafter, the choice is to either stop selling, or to re-license - and old games don't sell that well. This is especially true for annual sports games, where they can make minor tweaks and continue to sell the game at full price (and sell to the same people all over again)

That's smart business

6 years ago

Might be good if you like racing games

6 years ago

F1 2013 was for sale in Steam for 3 years. That version of the game contained some "classic" content and I believe the license for the classic content expired after 3 years. Since the classic content was included in the base game and not only in a DLC, the whole game was removed. So they probably won't be adding it to this bundle.

F1 2010 was also removed from Steam in the past few months. I think because it did not work on Windows 8/10 and has a broken GFWL installer in it. So we probably won't see that one, either.

6 years ago

F1 2010 being removed because of that GFWL cancer is the stupidest reason I've heard of. They are fucking stupid.

It's not better for F1 2013, their fault for not having an indeterminate licensing. This is the cancer of video games.

6 years ago

Even if you like the games the Tier 3 unlock, many coupons and DLC for coupon-games and other practices set a dangerous presedent.

Remember passing Shadow of War and getting Battlefront II?

6 years ago

You got my attention: what dangerous precedent are they setting?

Also not being fucking stupid I didn't get Battlefront II.

6 years ago

Making bundles a collection of DLC for non-included games, not allowing tier-upgrades ruining BTA-locks etc.

6 years ago

Well, that's a marketing argument which can indeed either deter people from getting it anyway if they don't have base game, but if it is just "complementary" then why not.

It like every time they give number 3 or 2 of a game franchise but not the first one so that you have to buy them to complete your collection or start the saga from the beginning.

6 years ago

I know its mentioned above in the comments once. But I can also confirm and it would be a good idea to make note of it in the Original post about the missing key from T1 if you buy T2.

I ended up getting T2. If you buy T2 then.
"F1 RACE STARS™ + Season Pass" gives a single key. You do NOT get "F1 RACE STARS™" as a base key from T1 as you would expect.

Humbles wording says "pay this amount extra and also get... But no that is not the case. If you buy one you do NOT get the other as per the site page. Its misleading. I would hope humble would fix that. Unless I missed it, I don't see it mentioned anywhere on the humble page that you will be missing a key from T1 if you buy T2.

Not that I care that much but it would have been nice to add the key from T2 to my account and giveaway the one from T1.

6 years ago

noted in the chart! :)

6 years ago

This is a new "feature". Or at least I don't recall that ever before game is removed from lower tier in this way.

Well...you can still buy copy of T1 for "just $1" separately, and you get 4 games to give away.

6 years ago

This is true.

6 years ago

GodFeeling, you should probably change the descriptions on those last two BTA DLCs so that it's clear what game they are for (Dirt 4), and this is also how they are listed in your Humble account:

Dirt4 Hyundai R5 Rally Car DLC
Dirt4 Team Booster Pack

6 years ago

Added :)

6 years ago

T1 maybe, not sure if I actually want them. This bundle seems to be aimed at F1 fans.

6 years ago

Maybe tier 3 for Micro Machines World Series & F1 2016 but I'm not sure :/.

6 years ago

WTF
seriously except if dirt 4 and f1 2017 magically appear in the tier 2 & 3 as they are still not reaveled game in comming days; it's just b*st bundle with dlc without the basic game they are for ?!?

• if it happen, well can still be a tier 3, else just a no go.
6 years ago

Hmm usually these types of unlucks are pretty meh, compared to the initial bundle games..

I would predict Tier 3 Grid + some of its DLC (?) or maybe Grid to tier 2 and the complete edition on tier 3 :)

6 years ago

I think so too (that's why I wrote magically )

hope the DLCs for games not included in the bundle is really an exception and not the new way of HB :-/
(and I hope they are not going to do the same with the monthly bundle, now that I took the annual subscription^^)

6 years ago

Grid Autosport, presumably

6 years ago

What is 'b*st'?

6 years ago

word : bullshit (I didn't write b*st) edit: lol ok, it's not censured, but I put stars in it and don't know why some got removed

^^ I don't like the idea of the 40% & 60% coupon... as that already the discount that where available on steam during the fall sale on steam... it's sounds like a fake discount.

6 years ago

The Tier 2 price is $7.38.

6 years ago

It's beat the average it will change according to buys :)

6 years ago

Right. I just wanted to update on the current price.

6 years ago

Its like they never made a bundle before
F1 2011-2016, what am i suposed to do with these?
DIRT4 coupon indicates Dirt4 isnt part of the bundle
20days to end, 6 to first unlock...why would i buy right now? might aswell just wait.

6 years ago

Nah... I just want GRID 2 - All in Pack. I think it doesn't worth go to T3 just for that.
Group buys seems to be no low splitting on this bundle... I guess it is a skip.

6 years ago

It's maybe because according to the rules, GroupBuys are not allowed until all the games have been revealed (next week).

6 years ago

good to know that... even reservations are not allowed?

6 years ago

reservations are allowed, but without a set price
But with both BTA and T3 having hidden reveals, I can see there's not much moving there yet

6 years ago

Serious question, I presume there's no drawback in waiting until all tier games are unlocked, right, if I want to go full 15 USD?

6 years ago

I can't imagine why anyone considering T3 wouldn't wait.... unlessyou really really want Dirt Rally right now!
which is a really good game, by the way

6 years ago

I have no knowledge of Dirt Rally so I'll deffo give it a go when I buy it later after all unlocked.

6 years ago

As far as I know, no, in that regard it doesn't make a difference about whether purchased now (and additional keys get automatically added to account in a week) or whether purchased in a week. Only difference would be if some keys are limited in stock (which they usually announce beforehand) and would eventually run out meanwhile, or if one talks about $BTA.

6 years ago

I was almost going to say that it's looks like a good bundle for people who enjoy racing games. Then I realized the crap they pulled with the DiRT 4 DLC and base game coupon. That's some serious BS there. Now, I'm starting to think about jumping on the FU-IGN bandwagon.

6 years ago

so, is it me, or does it seem both F1 2017 and Dirt 4 have P2W DLC?

6 years ago

Eww, F1.

6 years ago

T2 unlock Grid Autosport
T3 unlock Grid Autosport Complete

Colin McRae mobile remaster is too shitty to be in T2 and it used to be in T1.
There are no more racing games from Code on steam.

6 years ago

Such in "best case scenario" if those additional ones are not just a few more DLCs perhaps also for games that are not included in the bundle. So I do not really expect much of those additional ones, tho I would find it nice if it were as you say (with Grid Autosport being sort of Grid 3).

6 years ago

This on not for me :( Only miss Micro Machines World Series and some DLC.

Dirt 4 -60% coupon is stupid, since it same on Steam now or even less if you own dirt rally.

Stupid combined keys, can't even trade.

6 years ago

NOOOOOOO.
JUST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6 years ago

T1 I guess. maybe. ofc F1 2013 nowhere. undecided bump.

View attached image.
6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

problaby will get tier 3, will wait to see what will appear next week, Hope 2k17 maybe ?! xD
Great Bundle for F1's fãns, and racers... but unfortune if u don't like, is really horrible bundle.

One question, have some region lock ?
Because i don't remenber exacly last time appear Dirty Rally in Monthly have the region lock (srry if i'm mixing with other bundle).
*Edit.: Someone know if GRID 2 and season pass is same key ?

6 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

T3 is actually quite good for people, who don't own the F1 2016 and Dirt Rally (best game in the Dirt series and the most decent modern rally game) and are into racing games. Both are also good with wheel and pedals.
T1 - I payed 3.74 € for Toybox Turbos at Steam and I don't regret it (but I do regret paying 2$ for Aliens: Colonial Marines few years ago). My nephew's favourite game. So, if you have younger siblings or relatives, then it is a good game for them (you might like it as well).

6 years ago

I am mostly interested in F1 2016 and the added mystery games Autosport, so T3 for me. I already have Dirt Rally and F1 2012.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.