July 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

๐Ÿ’ณ July 25th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

๐Ÿ“† August 1st 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

โš ๏ธ The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition has some very unconventional region locks. Regional exclusions are defined for some specific countries in a region, and not for the whole region. Similarly, only some countries from a commonly region-locked region receive a region-locked key, while the others receive a ROW key.โš ๏ธ

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition

• RU/CIS: {sub/839816} + RUN LOCK!!! (confirmed), although Ukraine might get a ROW key instead
  • Korea, Mongolia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Myanmar, Japan: probably the ROW key {sub/691801} (needs confirmation)
  • China: {sub/839814} (confirmed)
  • Asia (excluding Korea, Mongolia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Myanmar, Japan, China but including India): {sub/839813} (confirmed) - a region locked key that can be activated only in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Viet Nam, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Brunei Darussalam, Macao, India
  • Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands: the ROW key {sub/691801} (confirmed)
  • EUROPE (excluding Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands) + Middle East + Africa: {sub/839817} (confirmed) - some sort of EMEA key that can be redeemed everywhere apart from Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Brazil, Bhutan, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Christmas Island, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Japan, Cambodia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macao, Maldives, Mexico, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Paraguay, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Saudi Arabia
  • LATAM (including Mexico): {sub/839815} + RUN LOCK!!! (confirmed)
  • Turkey: a region locked key that can be redeemed only in TR, not indexed on SteamDB (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (North America, Oceania): a ROW key {sub/691801} which can be redeemed everywhere (confirmed)

Ozymandias

Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate

All the other games are WW (can be redeemed everywhere):
Temtem: {sub/218869}
Yakuza 4 Remastered Retail - [Digital] (WW): {sub/541138} - not the store sub, but it has the same content
Roadwarden: {sub/394216}
Kraken Academy!!: {sub/395043}
Merchant of the Skies: {sub/346410}

US gift link notifications
EU gift link notifications
Mexico gift link notifications
SEA gift link notifications
India gift link notification
Middle East gift link notification

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM without Mexico)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Mexico)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Europe)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (India)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (China)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

IGN $8 coupons (new members only)

โฉ LEAKS for AUGUST โช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-02: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-05: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-07: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock again (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-10: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-18: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock again (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-09-11: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition 43% of 569 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1920490 W D๐ŸŽฎ 0 $59.99
Temtem 84% of 30092 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/745920 W Dโœ… 0 $44.99
Yakuza 4 Remastered 92% of 2996 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1105500 W DโŒ 0 $19.99
Roadwarden 96% of 1987 - ๐Ÿ† 1.65 CV app/1155970 W M L D๐ŸŽฎ 0* $10.99
Kraken Academy!! 93% of 447 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1158220 W M L Dโœ… 0 $17.99
Merchant of the Skies 87% of 1254 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1040070 W M L Dโœ… 0 $14.99
Ozymandias 91% of 760 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1768280 W M D๐ŸŽฎ 0 $14.99
Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate 93% of 3557 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1972440 W Dโœ… 0* $9.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Note: you can mouseover the column values for extra info

Retail:

• $193.92

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How delighted are you about these games?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] This selection is so Temtempting! How could I dare say no to it?
[Only with limited deal] After the Summer Sale Kraken plundered my bank account, I am in dire need of a discount.
[Happy] Pretty solid bundle. Itโ€™s been a while since we had one of these.
[Neutral] Itโ€™s been exactly two years since they graced us with the previous Yakuza. Keeping it on the back burner much?
[Pause] I'm happy for those who find value in this month's Choice, but I'm pausing it. Again.
[Disappointed] The leaks werenโ€™t enticing enough for me, and I was looking forward to seeing the rest of the bundle. Just some meh stuff they picked up from a passing Merchant of the Skies.
[Canceling the subscription] I got bored of having to pause my subscription every monthโ€ฆ This is your Final Checkmate, IGN.
[Complaint] Again no Sunday Gold / Serial Cleaners? What a shame! Did they get lost on any Outer Worlds?

Hello, I'm from Israel and would like to give away Ozymandias and Shotgun King, but I'm not sure which other countries/areas are eligible to enter, could you point me to the right region lock?

10 months ago

I'm afraid there are no preset regions that you can use. So, you'd have to "Select all", then:

for Ozymandias, you would need to uncheck everything from the red box here: https://steamdb.info/sub/678829/
for Shotgun King, you would need to uncheck everything from the red box here: https://steamdb.info/sub/809309/

(basically you will need to remove all of RU/CIS, SEA, Europe, LATAM, Turkey because these users cannot redeem your key)

10 months ago

or mostly secure try to make it only for Israel

10 months ago

Here is the full sub list of CN copy

View attached image.
10 months ago

Many thanks!

10 months ago

RUN LOCK ending after 90 days?

10 months ago

Yup, 90 days after activation.

10 months ago

That better be true. I expect to move to another country and I don't want to deal with Outer Worlds not being playable. >:(

10 months ago

Shocking amount of region locks for those indies. In the glory days of HB you'd see something like Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate in a 1$ tier Humble Indie Bundle.

10 months ago

Yes, absolutely ridiculous.

10 months ago

Seems to be self published, they may just be using whatever the Steam recommended presets are on the backend.

10 months ago

That's a solid bundle, it's just a pity that I've already played The Outer Worlds (base game, obviously) on gamepass. I did enjoy it, but maybe not enough to replay the game with all the DLCs. Now that July's Choice is out, I can look into Steam's summer sale...

10 months ago

This was one of the better ones for me. I'd already played through The Outer Worlds and DLC twice, but I didn't own any of the others and several were on my wishlist.

10 months ago

Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate is great

10 months ago

Yes. It is the first game of the bundle which I have played and it has been surprisingly interesting.

10 months ago

babe chess 2 just dropped they turned it into an fpsrts

10 months ago

10 months ago

Thanks!

10 months ago

Thank you sensualshakti, these bundle posting are great for the community. I know it takes a lot of your time and I am gratful for them. The pause link is a great addition. Keep up the great work!

10 months ago

Thank you for the kind words! ๐ŸŽ€

10 months ago

I'm tempted to buy Gotham Knights on Gamesplanet for 10โ‚ฌ, but I really wonder if it'll not be in one of the next Choices.

10 months ago

It's already been bundled before, and Humble usually chooses unbundled games for Choice so i think it's unlikely.

10 months ago

nah, there's some bundled games that were put on Choice later.

10 months ago

I know, that's why I said unlikely :)

10 months ago

Gotham Knights was the main game on Turkiye-Syria Earthquake Relief Bundle, i doubt they put this game on Humble Choice, maybe on their other bundles, but not on Choice.

10 months ago

A friendly reminder that the autocharge date is tomorrow!

10 months ago

Week to go, any leaks?

10 months ago

View attached image.
10 months ago

And thanks for all you do, SenShak!!

View attached image.
10 months ago

Valve and leaks, HL3 confirmed!

9 months ago

Solid leak, probably gonna get that one.

9 months ago

But it's missing all the DLC!

9 months ago

Don't blame Miku though XD

9 months ago

That is QUITE the leak

9 months ago

yakuza 3 : july 2021
yakuza 4 ; july 2023

hope we not need to wait 2027 to complete the story of Kazuma Kiryu

9 months ago

+1

9 months ago

i smell that Two Point Campus without dlcs will be in the next Humble Choice

9 months ago*

why do you think this?

9 months ago

maybe I'm wrong, it could also be HUMANKIND but SEGA's games often end up in bundles

9 months ago*

i'd rather have two point Campus

9 months ago

That would be awesome, but I think it is still a bit too early for that :(

9 months ago

I'm guessing Sniper Elite 5 will be in there.

9 months ago

hmm not bad but not my type of games

9 months ago

Take My Money!!!

9 months ago

Already own the first two but it certainly looks like a very high-quality bundle. And Trek to Yomi is on my wl.

9 months ago

Trek to Yomi looks fantastic but the gameplay was just awful.

9 months ago

That's okay, it wouldn't be the first game of that kind in my library. ๐Ÿ˜…

9 months ago

this is a skip

own disco
chiv dont like multiplayer any more
trek was meh

9 months ago

same, unlikely other games will change it

9 months ago

Same, maybe it's a buy if the other games are good, or things go my way, spent a lot recently.
It doesn't matter than I bought DE in anticipation of a price hike, in the bundle it's like 2-4โ‚ฌ, and could make an excellent gift / GA / reward

9 months ago

+1

9 months ago

well, Disco and Trek are interesting enough for me.
Chivalry 2 is something I could enjoy but its online only... so by the time I get to it servers will be offline.

9 months ago

i know ur feelings....

9 months ago

Trek to Yomi intrigues me. But Disco Elysium does not. FORTUNATELY I have a friend that has been wanting it.

9 months ago

Might trade for Disco Elysium as I own the other 2 games on PS5 already (were on PS Plus recently)

9 months ago

I have already finished Disco, and I recommend it. I may gift it to a friend if the localization is complete.
I am not into multi-player fighting games. So I will pass for Chivalry 2.
Trek is in Game Pass, so I have played it a bit there, but did not enjoy trying again the fights, which are too difficult for me.
As usual, crossing fingers for the rest of the bundle.

9 months ago

Nice selection. I own all three, sadly.

Chivalry 2 is just flat out fun. And hilarious.

Trek to Yomi was interesting. Weird love story considering they're brother and sister, but everything else about the game was was cool.

Haven't played Disco Elysium yet.

I may still get the bundle to play Chivalry 2 on PC. Dunno yet. My PS5 bricked, so I could justify buying the game again.

9 months ago

3 games that interest me no end - or rather just no interest till the end - easy trade pile fodder

9 months ago

3 games i don't own. great month again for me

9 months ago

Would be damn great if I don't have disco elysium already..

9 months ago

Looks like we got Monthly of the year :D

9 months ago

2 wishlisted games. Not a bad start.

9 months ago

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO, ANOTHER GREAT MONTH

9 months ago

Disco Elysium is one of the best games ever

9 months ago

Yikes those leaks aren't for me, mostly because I already own two and Chivalry is something I'd never care about. But maybe there's some decent indie deals in there to make up the rest. If I didn't already own DE this would've been a decent leak, but since I already do I am a little disappointed for the first time in like, forever. It was bound to happen.

9 months ago

Is this some reputable source that has already been involved in publishing leaks?

9 months ago

Yes

9 months ago

thanks

9 months ago

View attached image.
9 months ago

is that the guy from schitt's creek? been showing it here in the UK and i couldn't stand it half an episode and i was done - but everyone else was laughing saying how great it is - i just don't get it

9 months ago

I knew it that Disco Elysium would soon end up in a bundle!
Glad I waited!

9 months ago

disco communism it's world when drunk rusian and shy chinese work as detectives. za/um it's 100% Estonian words :)

9 months ago

I had a feeling DE would show up following the publisher/ownership shenanigans.

9 months ago

What happened?

9 months ago

Publisher/CEO/someone-who-paid-for-it done some shenanigans and kicked the authors/writers from the company.
Which means any money Disco makes, none of it goes to the original makers of it.

9 months ago

Yeah, on one side it's nice because i don't own DE and other game is on my wishlist... On the other side fuck DE current devs/owners.

9 months ago

Well the only good thing about this is that this way you're giving the current "owners" the least amount of money possible for the game.

9 months ago

why? what did they do?

9 months ago

The studio of the Disco Elysium developers, ZA/UM, was owned in majority shares by Estonian businessman Ilmar Kompus in 2021. Kompus has been accused of creating a toxic work environment, verbal abuse and gender discrimination, and intending to steal IP. The original Disco Elysium developers, including Robert Kurvitz, were fired from the company in 2023.

As a result of these events, some people have boycotted Disco Elysium and refused to support the current owners of the game.

Here are some links to articles about the Disco Elysium ownership shenanigans:

9 months ago*

When I was scrolling up from the most recent comment: As a former Warframe player, I was thinking about Digital Extremes and scratching my head, but then I saw the leaks and I totally get what you mean about Disco Elysium.

9 months ago

generally an online multiplayer only game is always present in the Choice. this month TemTem next month Chivalry 2. for me it is fine. I don't feel like paying too much for multiplayer-only games

9 months ago*

really if they are multiplayer only games then the base game at least needs to be free to try and get player numbers up

9 months ago

Chivalry 2 will probably also be freebie on Epic. Mordau was. but Steam is always better for multiplayer games anyway as it has better social features and you usually will find more people

9 months ago*

Did anyone get the "rejoin humble" discount of any sorts?

9 months ago

All I got was a "Final weekend for July Choice!" email, at regular price. I guess I'll have to pay it

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

9 months ago

Humble Bundle site is down? Can't log in, can't get games etc

9 months ago

Hey everyone, got a question - accidentally removed my normal payment method and Humble couldn't charge me for the July Choice, I added it now but cannot find a way to purchase the Choice - did I miss it? Really wanted Outer Worlds

9 months ago

You did not miss it, it's till Thursday I believe. You have time! :)

9 months ago

Where do I pay for it? I added my Paypal as an option - sorry for the dumb question, been on Humble Choice for many years since the Monthly days, but never had this sort of issue :)

9 months ago

https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/home

Just claim a game and you'll get to the payment options. You have 1 day, tomorrow we'll get the new Choice.

9 months ago

Thank you, only seeing this now because of work, and I missed it... :( Oh well, I'll try to trade for Outer Worlds and enjoy Disco Elysium instead

9 months ago

Then for the next time see also this other comment of mine ;)

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/RqdGFz4

9 months ago

*Tuesday, so tomorrow ;)

9 months ago

Appreciate it, I knew it's something on a T, thought it was the 3-4th of the Month :)

9 months ago

It's always the first Tuesday of the month for the new Choice and the last Tuesday of the month is the autocharge day. So this month (or technically next month still at this moment) it's as early as it ever gets. ^^

9 months ago

Just got an email with this

View attached image.
9 months ago

huh Road 96. So after getting as a gift over a year ago, it gets bundled. Great game regardless

9 months ago

Ummm. Did they replace one of the leaked games?

9 months ago

I wouldn't mind if they replaced Chivalry 2

9 months ago

I am reminded that I need to finish Road 96. It's a pretty interesting game.

9 months ago

Interesting. The game left Game Pass on June 30, 2023. Similarly, Trek to Yomi used to be in Game Pass.

9 months ago*

nice Road 96. it was in the diamond collection bundle for an expensive price. glad i have wait and don't have bought it

9 months ago*

i dont like if chivalry 2 was replaced with road96

9 months ago

i prefere Road 96 to Chivalry 2. i don'รฌt like multiplayer only games very much

9 months ago

Getting "Could not create a stripe charge" error, anyone have experience fixing it?

Edit: Can I gift myself the bundle because I think that's working? (got to checkout atleast)

9 months ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.