July 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

๐Ÿ’ณ July 25th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

๐Ÿ“† August 1st 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

โš ๏ธ The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition has some very unconventional region locks. Regional exclusions are defined for some specific countries in a region, and not for the whole region. Similarly, only some countries from a commonly region-locked region receive a region-locked key, while the others receive a ROW key.โš ๏ธ

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition

• RU/CIS: {sub/839816} + RUN LOCK!!! (confirmed), although Ukraine might get a ROW key instead
  • Korea, Mongolia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Myanmar, Japan: probably the ROW key {sub/691801} (needs confirmation)
  • China: {sub/839814} (confirmed)
  • Asia (excluding Korea, Mongolia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Myanmar, Japan, China but including India): {sub/839813} (confirmed) - a region locked key that can be activated only in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Viet Nam, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Brunei Darussalam, Macao, India
  • Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands: the ROW key {sub/691801} (confirmed)
  • EUROPE (excluding Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands) + Middle East + Africa: {sub/839817} (confirmed) - some sort of EMEA key that can be redeemed everywhere apart from Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Brazil, Bhutan, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Christmas Island, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Japan, Cambodia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macao, Maldives, Mexico, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Paraguay, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Saudi Arabia
  • LATAM (including Mexico): {sub/839815} + RUN LOCK!!! (confirmed)
  • Turkey: a region locked key that can be redeemed only in TR, not indexed on SteamDB (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (North America, Oceania): a ROW key {sub/691801} which can be redeemed everywhere (confirmed)

Ozymandias

Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate

All the other games are WW (can be redeemed everywhere):
Temtem: {sub/218869}
Yakuza 4 Remastered Retail - [Digital] (WW): {sub/541138} - not the store sub, but it has the same content
Roadwarden: {sub/394216}
Kraken Academy!!: {sub/395043}
Merchant of the Skies: {sub/346410}

US gift link notifications
EU gift link notifications
Mexico gift link notifications
SEA gift link notifications
India gift link notification
Middle East gift link notification

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM without Mexico)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Mexico)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Europe)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (India)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (China)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

IGN $8 coupons (new members only)

โฉ LEAKS for AUGUST โช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-02: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-05: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-07: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock again (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-10: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-18: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock again (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-09-11: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition 43% of 569 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1920490 W D๐ŸŽฎ 0 $59.99
Temtem 84% of 30092 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/745920 W Dโœ… 0 $44.99
Yakuza 4 Remastered 92% of 2996 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1105500 W DโŒ 0 $19.99
Roadwarden 96% of 1987 - ๐Ÿ† 1.65 CV app/1155970 W M L D๐ŸŽฎ 0* $10.99
Kraken Academy!! 93% of 447 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1158220 W M L Dโœ… 0 $17.99
Merchant of the Skies 87% of 1254 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1040070 W M L Dโœ… 0 $14.99
Ozymandias 91% of 760 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1768280 W M D๐ŸŽฎ 0 $14.99
Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate 93% of 3557 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1972440 W Dโœ… 0* $9.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Note: you can mouseover the column values for extra info

Retail:

• $193.92

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How delighted are you about these games?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] This selection is so Temtempting! How could I dare say no to it?
[Only with limited deal] After the Summer Sale Kraken plundered my bank account, I am in dire need of a discount.
[Happy] Pretty solid bundle. Itโ€™s been a while since we had one of these.
[Neutral] Itโ€™s been exactly two years since they graced us with the previous Yakuza. Keeping it on the back burner much?
[Pause] I'm happy for those who find value in this month's Choice, but I'm pausing it. Again.
[Disappointed] The leaks werenโ€™t enticing enough for me, and I was looking forward to seeing the rest of the bundle. Just some meh stuff they picked up from a passing Merchant of the Skies.
[Canceling the subscription] I got bored of having to pause my subscription every monthโ€ฆ This is your Final Checkmate, IGN.
[Complaint] Again no Sunday Gold / Serial Cleaners? What a shame! Did they get lost on any Outer Worlds?

great, Outer Worlds Spacer's Choice Edition is out

"Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product"

9 months ago

I had no problem revealing today (EU).

9 months ago

nope, still out, but im in North America

9 months ago

Yeah I am in America and the keys are still exhausted.

9 months ago

Outer Worlds Spacer's Choice Edition (NA) keys are available now.

9 months ago

Outer Worlds is unavailable again.

9 months ago

And they've restocked again.

9 months ago

Thank you

8 months ago

Outer Worlds Spacer's Choice Edition (NA) keys are unavailable now.

8 months ago

Still. It's been days. How long this mess will last?

8 months ago

no worries, it's been days, but there are keys which will take months to be resupplied (if I remember correctly there was something which took couple years)

8 months ago

Oh, that's suck. I will ask for a refund.

8 months ago

if you already revealed one of keys in bundle, then you out of luck, and nothing to do, other then waiting and hopefully they won't take so long (really depends on publishers too)

8 months ago

Still. It's been days. How long this mess will last?

8 months ago

its been 10 days....
getting longer and longer to get keys for this

8 months ago

Yes, seems like they don't care about us anymore.

8 months ago

Exactly the key is not reserved for me is certainly very interesting, I specifically keep them in case I want to give them to someone, but apparently it is worth it to pick them up on the first day and write them down. And now who knows when the keys will be back.
Upd: Wrote personally to the publisher Private Division, I hope they are engaged in supplying keys for Humble Bundle, and even if not - will share the answer. I'll write to everyone, just as long as the keys are returned as soon as possible.

8 months ago*

It's about 15 days already. I revealed the others key and can not ask for a refund. I feel like being cheated. No alert, no notification, money is taken and you got no key.

8 months ago

Still no keys for Outer Worlds (UA/CIS)
Btw what means "run lock" ?

8 months ago

This package can only be run in specified countries
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
so if u bought in this country and moved to country not from this list i guess u would not run it, but i read that its only for 3 months works xD

8 months ago

I'd have to wait for my key first XD
By the way I have it indicated, when clicking on the gift, that the key in general seems to be impossible to activate anywhere except my country (Ukraine). Maybe because at the moment there are no keys, but I have a huge list of countries in which the key will NOT work including RU BY

8 months ago

Run lock means indeed that you won't be able to play it outside of your region for the first 90 days from the moment you activated the key.

Ukraine normally receives what the other RU/CIS countries receive, namely https://steamdb.info/sub/839816/ which can be activated only in RU/CIS countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine). In this case your notification should be "can be activated only in..." and the list should contain only these countries.

However, the Europe key can be redeemed in Ukraine too, this time (it's usually not the case), and if you say that there's a huge list of countries with the heading "not redeemable in...", then it means that this is one if the very rare cases when you get the Europe key https://steamdb.info/sub/839817/ and not the RU/CIS one.
The Europe one doesn't have a run lock.

However... a fellow user from Ukraine already confirmed when the bundle launched that you indeed receive the RU/CIS key and not the Europe one, so if you see a big list of countries, this can mean only two thigs:

• your Humble account is not set to Ukraine / RU/CIS any more
  • they might have run out of RU/CIS keys at some point, and restocked them with Europe keys which are now also out of stock.

Wait till they restock and see what kind of notification you get then. I would appreciate if you let us know how Humble dealt with this. If you could also provide the sub id, then that would be even better.

8 months ago

Tnks for information. I'll post as soon as I have some info, and what does "sub id" mean, where i can find it?

8 months ago

I'M SO ANGRY NOW. This message i get from the publisher Private Division:
"Aaron Paul (Private Division Support)

Sep 6, 2023, 10:49 EDT

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the delayed response!

We have already raised this with the team and based on what they explained, Humble Bundle hasn't requested anything pertaining to the keys for the Spacer's Choice Edition.

It is their responsibility to be in contact with the sales team in order for the keys to be replenished on their end.

I would highly suggest contacting them regarding this matter since this issue is on their end.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know!

Warm regards,
Aaron Paul
Private Division Support"

Aaron Paul form Braking Bad lol, btw Humble Bundle hasn't requested new keys. Guys, everyone who still don't get key to the Spacer's Choice Edition, go spam Humble Support, it's not okay.

8 months ago*

Wow that sucks, I been checking every day for weeks;(

8 months ago

Same thing, but i firstly write them about "when i can get the key" and this is answer from 27 august:
"Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out to Humble Bundle Support! I'm sorry to hear there have been issues with receiving keys for your order.
The keys to this product are temporarily exhausted, meaning we have depleted our current stock of keys. We receive all of our keys manually in batches, and once we acquire more keys, the affected download and store pages will be updated. Unfortunately, we cannot provide estimated times for when we anticipate receiving more keys, but we greatly appreciate your patience.
Rest assured, we are working on acquiring more keys from our partners, and we are very sorry for the delay! If you receive a key exhaustion error on your download page, you will be informed via your registered email address once more keys are in stock, though we recommend you check back on your download page from time to time. More information is available in our Key Exhaustion Errors help article.
Additionally, I do apologize again as bundle keys and store keys are from separate key pools with a separate partner or contractual agreements tied to them. Sadly, we cannot move keys from a Store key pool to backfill an exhausted Bundle key.
Please let us know if you need any additional assistance with this order, as we will be happy to help as much as possible!
Regards,
-Judy M.
Humble Bundle"

And like i sent before publisher don't got a request for a new keys. (message from today) So Humble is lying?

8 months ago

There might just be a miscommunication between Humble and the publisher or the publisher support doesn't have the necessary info. You know how it is, sometimes one hand doesn't know what the other is doing.

But Humble is your responsible contact, they are the ones you have made a contract with. They are the ones you have to keep bothering until they fix this for you.

8 months ago

Yeah well it is simply what they do. If you donโ€˜t want to run the risk of waiting possibly weeks, months or years for your keys, you should not buy any of their bundles anymore

8 months ago

I sent a request to Humble Bundle support again for clarification as to why they haven't contacted the publisher, and they just responded to me with a boilerplate:
"Hi there,
Thanks for getting back in touch with us! I can assure you our team has been in communication with the publisher to acquire more keys.
We are genuinely very sorry for any continued issues caused by this key exhaustion. We also understand that the long wait for keys can be frustrating and discouraging, and we want to extend our apologies for the delay you have had to endure.
Key exhaustions do not have a set time that they last, as some are resolved very quickly while others may span multiple weeks. Therefore, it all depends on how quickly we can receive additional keys from our partners to refill our key pool, and we are sorry for the wait once again. While we cannot offer an estimate of when these will be replenished, as soon as keys are available, an email will be sent to the address registered for the purchase experiencing key exhaustion.
Our internal teams are still working directly with our developer partners to obtain additional keys for all active key exhaustions. We will continue to do so until the keys are restocked; however, we're sorry that members of the Support team won't have any additional information to provide on this specific key exhaustion or expectations for when the keys will arrive.
Your unwavering patience and understanding are greatly appreciated, and please let us know if you need any additional help or action taken on the purchase in question!
Sincerely,
-Brian
Humble Bundle"
So I sent my message again for them to answer the specific question or pass it on to those who can answer it, why is no one contacting the publisher, even though they indicate in the message that they are "already working on these", well of course.

8 months ago

just got the email "Keys are back in stock for July 2023 Humble Choice" for spacers choice

7 months ago

HURRY UP!
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition BACK IN STOCK!
Upd And, oh god, I rushed to grab the key without checking what regions it was for.....

7 months ago*

Just working through this bundle - and realised I only have 7 games included. Ozymandias is missing. Not just the key, the game is not even mentioned. Weird. Submitted a ticket through Humble's support system. Will see what they say.

Edit: Support found my key, have activated it :)

5 months ago*

Activated my The Outer Worlds key and despite RU+CIS region-lock popup, turned out it was ROW key. (Ukraine, claimed in July 2023)

6 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.