July 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

๐Ÿ’ณ July 25th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

๐Ÿ“† August 1st 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

โš ๏ธ The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition has some very unconventional region locks. Regional exclusions are defined for some specific countries in a region, and not for the whole region. Similarly, only some countries from a commonly region-locked region receive a region-locked key, while the others receive a ROW key.โš ๏ธ

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition

• RU/CIS: {sub/839816} + RUN LOCK!!! (confirmed), although Ukraine might get a ROW key instead
  • Korea, Mongolia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Myanmar, Japan: probably the ROW key {sub/691801} (needs confirmation)
  • China: {sub/839814} (confirmed)
  • Asia (excluding Korea, Mongolia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Myanmar, Japan, China but including India): {sub/839813} (confirmed) - a region locked key that can be activated only in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Viet Nam, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Brunei Darussalam, Macao, India
  • Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands: the ROW key {sub/691801} (confirmed)
  • EUROPE (excluding Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands) + Middle East + Africa: {sub/839817} (confirmed) - some sort of EMEA key that can be redeemed everywhere apart from Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Brazil, Bhutan, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Christmas Island, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Japan, Cambodia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macao, Maldives, Mexico, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Paraguay, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Saudi Arabia
  • LATAM (including Mexico): {sub/839815} + RUN LOCK!!! (confirmed)
  • Turkey: a region locked key that can be redeemed only in TR, not indexed on SteamDB (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (North America, Oceania): a ROW key {sub/691801} which can be redeemed everywhere (confirmed)

Ozymandias

Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate

All the other games are WW (can be redeemed everywhere):
Temtem: {sub/218869}
Yakuza 4 Remastered Retail - [Digital] (WW): {sub/541138} - not the store sub, but it has the same content
Roadwarden: {sub/394216}
Kraken Academy!!: {sub/395043}
Merchant of the Skies: {sub/346410}

US gift link notifications
EU gift link notifications
Mexico gift link notifications
SEA gift link notifications
India gift link notification
Middle East gift link notification

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM without Mexico)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Mexico)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Europe)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (India)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (China)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

IGN $8 coupons (new members only)

โฉ LEAKS for AUGUST โช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-02: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-05: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-07: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock again (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-10: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-18: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock again (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-09-11: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition 43% of 569 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1920490 W D๐ŸŽฎ 0 $59.99
Temtem 84% of 30092 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/745920 W Dโœ… 0 $44.99
Yakuza 4 Remastered 92% of 2996 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1105500 W DโŒ 0 $19.99
Roadwarden 96% of 1987 - ๐Ÿ† 1.65 CV app/1155970 W M L D๐ŸŽฎ 0* $10.99
Kraken Academy!! 93% of 447 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1158220 W M L Dโœ… 0 $17.99
Merchant of the Skies 87% of 1254 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1040070 W M L Dโœ… 0 $14.99
Ozymandias 91% of 760 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1768280 W M D๐ŸŽฎ 0 $14.99
Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate 93% of 3557 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1972440 W Dโœ… 0* $9.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Note: you can mouseover the column values for extra info

Retail:

• $193.92

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How delighted are you about these games?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] This selection is so Temtempting! How could I dare say no to it?
[Only with limited deal] After the Summer Sale Kraken plundered my bank account, I am in dire need of a discount.
[Happy] Pretty solid bundle. Itโ€™s been a while since we had one of these.
[Neutral] Itโ€™s been exactly two years since they graced us with the previous Yakuza. Keeping it on the back burner much?
[Pause] I'm happy for those who find value in this month's Choice, but I'm pausing it. Again.
[Disappointed] The leaks werenโ€™t enticing enough for me, and I was looking forward to seeing the rest of the bundle. Just some meh stuff they picked up from a passing Merchant of the Skies.
[Canceling the subscription] I got bored of having to pause my subscription every monthโ€ฆ This is your Final Checkmate, IGN.
[Complaint] Again no Sunday Gold / Serial Cleaners? What a shame! Did they get lost on any Outer Worlds?

I see very bad reviews on The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition. Is it possible to install it with the DLCs but skip the Spacer's upgrade? Does anyone know?

10 months ago

From what I've read it launched really buggy and so got tons of negative reviews, but has since then been patched quite a bit and works ok now.

10 months ago

It's not. The screenshot is from the pcgamingwiki page for the game.

View attached image.
10 months ago

well, i played 12h and i can say it's fun and heavy on graphics (barely 60ps on 960m on low)
it's like a borderlands

10 months ago

For anyone interested in Outer Worlds, please read this review - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006259150/recommended/1920490/
This version is not just base game + DLC โ€” they "improved" it. It's kinda like Skyrim vs Skyrim SE. So, that's why you see only 43% positive review score for this Outer Worlds edition, it seems to be simply an inferior product over the OG one.

10 months ago*

No trading cards seem like an odd choice from the publisher. I guess it's the Spacer's Choice

10 months ago*

It's being actively patched. 1.3 and 1.4 since that review and reports are positive.

10 months ago

Outer Worlds from Humble doesn't show any DLCs under properties. Don't know the differences between these sub-id's.
The game activated as "The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition (EU)" and installed size is 51.8 GB (55,652,761,979 bytes)

10 months ago

The DLCs are integrated into the base game in this edition so that's normal.

10 months ago

Can confirm that Europe subs are as you expected them to be

10 months ago

Is Outer Worlds https://steamdb.info/sub/691801/ or https://steamdb.info/sub/839817/ ?
I expected it to be sub/839817/ but apparently it's sub/691801/ (source)

Edit: Nevermind, Denmark gets a ROW key, for some reason.

10 months ago*

Baff....not interested in any, maybe yakuza or outworlds....:(

10 months ago

I just finished Kiwami 2 and I loved it. Absolutely perfect timing, as I only had up to Yakuza 3, and a brilliant bundle for me.

10 months ago*

The Outer Worlds and Yakuza 4 make it worth the purchase for me. Rest of the games I've never heard of, but will look into them as well if any of them would be worth keeping.

edit: Oh, I didn't realize The Outer Worlds had a "remaster" of it made... Seems to be running a lot worse than the original, so now I'm bit put off because I'd rather have the original + its DLCs. I still might buy the bundle but will need to do some thinking.

10 months ago*

Might be interested in Tenten, but also heard some negative stories about that game. Will look a bit more into that before deciding to buy this bundle. Outer Worlds would be a nice bonus I guess.

10 months ago

Sub ID for 'The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition' in EU / Denmark: Steamdb

10 months ago

Denmark gets a ROW key, the rest of Europe a region locked one.

10 months ago

I already have The Outer Worlds, the other titles are just meh for me, so pause for sure.

10 months ago

Had Temtem and Shotgun King on my wishlist. Roadwarden, Merchant of the Skies and Ozymandias look great too!
I would dare to say that this month is the best from this year so far.

But... I can wait, so I will wait for the discount, which will make this even a better deal. :)

10 months ago

Key The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition (RU+CIS) https://steamdb.info/sub/839816/history/

I see a general page in Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/1920490/

10 months ago*

Thanks!

10 months ago

Oh hey, they finally added Yakuza 4 after I finished the whole series. Guess I should have held out lol.

Only other thing I want is Roadwarden, hopefully I can win or trade for it...

10 months ago

Mmmmh i'm not hunappy, i'm just gonna not pause and if i forget, i forget....

10 months ago

Was so close to biting on that Yakuza bundle on Steam for $5 per game to finish my collection with 4-6, but glad I held off

10 months ago

awesome

grazie Lilly!

10 months ago

Ended up taking the whole bundle for myself, except Temtem (that prior to the leak, I've never heard of) and the Kraken-game.
Trading has gotten tiresome, might as well archive the most of it, and who knows; Ozymandias, Roadwarden and Merchant of the Skies might be interesting enough?

10 months ago

Looks pretty good!

10 months ago

EU Region Locks

THE OUTER WORLDS: SPACER'S CHOICE EDITION

This key is only available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is not located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.

AD AE AL AO AT BA BF BG BH BI BJ BW CD CF CG CH CI CM CS CV CY CZ DE DJ EE EG EH ER ES ET FI FR GA GB GG GH GM GN GQ GR GW HR HU IE IL IM IQ IR IS IT JE JO KE KM KW LB LI LR LS LT LV LY MA MC ME MG MK ML MR MT MU MW MZ NA NE NG NO OM PL PS PT QA RE RO RS RW SA SC SD SE SH SI SK SL SM SN SO ST SY SZ TD TG TN TZ UG VA XK YE YT ZA ZM ZW

OZYMANDIAS: BRONZE AGE EMPIRE SIM

This key is only available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is not located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.

AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IM IS IT JE LI LT LU LV MT NL NO PL PT RO SE SI SK

SHOTGUN KING: THE FINAL CHECKMATE

AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IM IS IT JE LI LT LU LV MT NL NO PL PT RO SE SI SK

TEMTEM - No Region Lock Warning
YAKUZA 4 REMASTERED - No Region Lock Warning
ROADWARDEN - No Region Lock Warning
KRAKEN ACADEMY!! - No Region Lock Warning
MERCHANT OF THE SKIES - No Region Lock Warning

10 months ago

Many thanks!

10 months ago

Also the subs I got for the titles I redeemed:

THE OUTER WORLDS: SPACER'S CHOICE EDITION: https://steamdb.info/sub/839817/
OZYMANDIAS: BRONZE AGE EMPIRE SIM: https://steamdb.info/sub/678830/
SHOTGUN KING: THE FINAL CHECKMATE: https://steamdb.info/sub/809306/
ROADWARDEN: https://steamdb.info/sub/394216/
KRAKEN ACADEMY!!: https://steamdb.info/sub/395043/
MERCHANT OF THE SKIES: https://steamdb.info/sub/346410/

10 months ago

Thanks!
To complete the list for EU, since these are ROW keys anyway:
Temtem: {sub/218869}
Yakuza 4 Remastered: {sub/541138}

10 months ago

Thanks for all the hard work put into gathering the data.

10 months ago

Pretty happy with this months offerings, really solid selection for 8$! Nothing like adding more and more games to my already enormous backlog.

10 months ago

Serbia, gift popup for Outer Worlds say available only in:

AD
AE
AL
AO
AT
BA
BF
BG
BH
BI
BJ
BW
CD
CF
CG
CH
CI
CM
CS
CV
CY
CZ
DE
DJ
EE
EG
EH
ER
ES
ET
FI
FR
GA
GB
GG
GH
GM
GN
GQ
GR
GW
HR
HU
IE
IL
IM
IQ
IR
IS
IT
JE
JO
KE
KM
KW
LB
LI
LR
LS
LT
LV
LY
MA
MC
ME
MG
MK
ML
MR
MT
MU
MW
MZ
NA
NE
NG
NO
OM
PL
PS
PT
QA
RE
RO
RS
RW
SA
SC
SD
SE
SH
SI
SK
SL
SM
SN
SO
ST
SY
SZ
TD
TG
TN
TZ
UG
VA
XK
YE
YT
ZA
ZM
ZW

10 months ago

All righty, that's the EMEA key that most of Europe gets.

10 months ago

I think it would be better if you could post it in 1 line ๐Ÿ˜…

10 months ago

It is posted in one line, or two if we're getting technical about it

10 months ago

View attached image.
10 months ago

screenshots of gift link for OZYMANDIAS: BRONZE AGE EMPIRE SIM and SHOTGUN KING: THE FINAL CHECKMATE (europe here)

edit: Lilly's under-humble-bombardment
<3

10 months ago

Thank you!
The Outer Worlds region locks are giving me a headache ๐Ÿค’

10 months ago

Hard to say no for $7.

10 months ago

OMG Yakuza 4, awesome addition, though weird choice since 0 or 7 would have been a better introduction.

10 months ago

Yakuza 0 was in the 2019 February bundle, they gave a few since then

10 months ago

I see, I guess that makes sense so they wouldn't repeat themselves. But personally I'd still take 0 to gift to my friends who are interested in starting their yakuza journey over gifting them 4 ๐Ÿคฃ

10 months ago

I don't have enough text adventures (which is a genre I enjoy - nostalgia) and Roadwarden was at the top of my list of games to buy during this Steam sale. I decided to wait for Humble Bundle before deciding what else to buy. I'm so glad I waited.

10 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.