July 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

๐Ÿ’ณ July 25th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

๐Ÿ“† August 1st 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

โš ๏ธ The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition has some very unconventional region locks. Regional exclusions are defined for some specific countries in a region, and not for the whole region. Similarly, only some countries from a commonly region-locked region receive a region-locked key, while the others receive a ROW key.โš ๏ธ

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition

• RU/CIS: {sub/839816} + RUN LOCK!!! (confirmed), although Ukraine might get a ROW key instead
  • Korea, Mongolia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Myanmar, Japan: probably the ROW key {sub/691801} (needs confirmation)
  • China: {sub/839814} (confirmed)
  • Asia (excluding Korea, Mongolia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Myanmar, Japan, China but including India): {sub/839813} (confirmed) - a region locked key that can be activated only in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Viet Nam, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Brunei Darussalam, Macao, India
  • Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands: the ROW key {sub/691801} (confirmed)
  • EUROPE (excluding Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands) + Middle East + Africa: {sub/839817} (confirmed) - some sort of EMEA key that can be redeemed everywhere apart from Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Brazil, Bhutan, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Christmas Island, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Japan, Cambodia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macao, Maldives, Mexico, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Paraguay, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Saudi Arabia
  • LATAM (including Mexico): {sub/839815} + RUN LOCK!!! (confirmed)
  • Turkey: a region locked key that can be redeemed only in TR, not indexed on SteamDB (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (North America, Oceania): a ROW key {sub/691801} which can be redeemed everywhere (confirmed)

Ozymandias

Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate

All the other games are WW (can be redeemed everywhere):
Temtem: {sub/218869}
Yakuza 4 Remastered Retail - [Digital] (WW): {sub/541138} - not the store sub, but it has the same content
Roadwarden: {sub/394216}
Kraken Academy!!: {sub/395043}
Merchant of the Skies: {sub/346410}

US gift link notifications
EU gift link notifications
Mexico gift link notifications
SEA gift link notifications
India gift link notification
Middle East gift link notification

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM without Mexico)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Mexico)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Europe)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (India)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (China)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

IGN $8 coupons (new members only)

โฉ LEAKS for AUGUST โช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-02: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-05: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-07: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock again (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-10: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-18: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock again (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-09-11: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition 43% of 569 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1920490 W D๐ŸŽฎ 0 $59.99
Temtem 84% of 30092 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/745920 W Dโœ… 0 $44.99
Yakuza 4 Remastered 92% of 2996 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1105500 W DโŒ 0 $19.99
Roadwarden 96% of 1987 - ๐Ÿ† 1.65 CV app/1155970 W M L D๐ŸŽฎ 0* $10.99
Kraken Academy!! 93% of 447 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1158220 W M L Dโœ… 0 $17.99
Merchant of the Skies 87% of 1254 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1040070 W M L Dโœ… 0 $14.99
Ozymandias 91% of 760 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1768280 W M D๐ŸŽฎ 0 $14.99
Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate 93% of 3557 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1972440 W Dโœ… 0* $9.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Note: you can mouseover the column values for extra info

Retail:

• $193.92

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How delighted are you about these games?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] This selection is so Temtempting! How could I dare say no to it?
[Only with limited deal] After the Summer Sale Kraken plundered my bank account, I am in dire need of a discount.
[Happy] Pretty solid bundle. Itโ€™s been a while since we had one of these.
[Neutral] Itโ€™s been exactly two years since they graced us with the previous Yakuza. Keeping it on the back burner much?
[Pause] I'm happy for those who find value in this month's Choice, but I'm pausing it. Again.
[Disappointed] The leaks werenโ€™t enticing enough for me, and I was looking forward to seeing the rest of the bundle. Just some meh stuff they picked up from a passing Merchant of the Skies.
[Canceling the subscription] I got bored of having to pause my subscription every monthโ€ฆ This is your Final Checkmate, IGN.
[Complaint] Again no Sunday Gold / Serial Cleaners? What a shame! Did they get lost on any Outer Worlds?

USA region

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Sub ID - 691801

2 couldn't activate so I assume
Ozymandias - {sub/678829}
Shotgun King - have region blocks

10 months ago

Thanks!

10 months ago

Nice month, even for the full price

10 months ago

Interesting bundle, turns out taking that special offer for โ‚ฌ7 for three months is actually turning out to be worth it.

It's still sort of a mix for me, Outer Worlds is on my wishlist. I only have Yakuza 0 right now but Yakuza 4 still looks interesting....just not sure when I'd get around to playing it. It seems to me like the kind of game series you have to play in order?

Outside of that I already have three of the games (Temtem, Kraken Academy and Merchant of the Skies, so that's not so amazing)

Roadwarden looks like it could be interesting too....and it has rave reviews on Steam.

10 months ago

Overall high quality games, you'll likely have success at group buys if you try to sell the games you aren't interested in

10 months ago

what a mess for The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition region locks... good work guys

10 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/22722/The_Yakuza_Collection
Massive discount to complete the collection. All but 5 & 6 have been in Humble Monthly and Choice.

10 months ago

Is it worth the price? I am only missing 4,5 and 6 and the pack shows at 20 bucks.
All the games have been on discounted down to less than 6 euros by now so it's still more expensive to get the pack.

10 months ago

If you only miss 5 and 6, it goes down to 10 โ‚ฌ. That's fair, but then again: why shouldn't they get also bundled later on?

10 months ago

Damn 50%? that's a steep decline for only one game. Maybe it'll go down some more now that it's been bundled.
And you're right they probably will be bundled anyway. Although if it's in a monthly chances are I will miss them like this one.

10 months ago

The Yakuza series is currently not on sale. The bundle might be lower if each game is discounted too however can say for sure.

10 months ago

That's a good point. Which is ironic since they have a massive "Sega sale" banner on top of the page but none of these are included in the sale
I'll keep an eye on it.

10 months ago

Man another big pass for me. I have TemTem and Kraken Academy on my wishlist but not sure if I'd even play TemTem since I could never get into Pokemon. Outer Worlds upgrade I already have on my PS5 and the rest is garbage IMO. Maybe one of these months this year will bring me since I have a year sub. lol

Well now I can purchase a few things from the Steam sale since nothing came from this for me.

10 months ago

Probably gonna get it. I don't care much for Outer Worlds or Temtem but Roadwarden and Yakuza are wishlisted, and I never heard about Merchant / Ozymandias / Shotgun King but they look like something I could enjoy.

10 months ago

I'm from the Netherlands, and The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition cannot be activated in the following countries:

AD AE AF AL AM AO AR AT AZ BA BF BG BH BI BJ BN BO BR BW BY BZ CD CF CG CH CI CL CM CN CO CR CS CV CY CZ DE DJ EC EE EG EH ER ES ET FI FR GA GB GE GG GH GM GN GQ GR GT GW GY HK HN HR HU ID IE IL IM IN IQ IR IS IT JE JO KE KG KH KM KW KZ LA LB LI LK LR LS LT LV LY MA MC MD ME MG MK ML MO MR MT MU MW MX MY MZ NA NE NG NI NO OM PA PE PH PL PS PT PY QA RE RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SH SI SK SL SM SN SO SR ST SV SY SZ TD TG TH TJ TM TN TR TW TZ UA UG UY UZ VA VN XK YE YT ZA ZM ZW

Seems like it cannot be activated in several other EU countries, like Germany, Norway, Portugal, Spain, etc., however it can be activated in the US.

10 months ago

Netherlands receives a ROW key, regardless of what that notification shows.
The countries in that list are the ones that receive a region-locked key.

10 months ago

amazing bundle, 6 wishlisted and the other 2 I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy

10 months ago

I'm more impressed by the indies than by the headliners this month. Temtem is not my jam and The Outer Worlds seems like a mediocre experience. Yakuza 4 might be great but I have no experience with the franchise so it's hard for me to get excited.

Roadwarden is on my wishlist and Shotgun King is one that I've been very curious about. Ozymandias is a cool new find. The remaining 2 are meh.

Probably a skip for me because I can buy/trade for/win the indies that I want for cheaper. If I get the bundle, it'll be for The Outer Worlds, but I'm not convinced yet.

10 months ago

Portugal, gift pop up is

Region Lock Warning
This will use one of your choices for the month.
This key is only available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is not located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.
AD
AE
AL
AO
AT
BA
BF
BG
BH
BI
BJ
BW
CD
CF
CG
CH
CI
CM
CS
CV
CY
CZ
DE
DJ
EE
EG
EH
ER
ES
ET
FI
FR
GA
GB
GG
GH
GM
GN
GQ
GR
GW
HR
HU
IE
IL
IM
IQ
IR
IS
IT
JE
JO
KE
KM
KW
LB
LI
LR
LS
LT
LV
LY
MA
MC
ME
MG
MK
ML
MR
MT
MU
MW
MZ
NA
NE
NG
NO
OM
PL
PS
PT
QA
RE
RO
RS
RW
SA
SC
SD
SE
SH
SI
SK
SL
SM
SN
SO
ST
SY
SZ
TD
TG
TN
TZ
UG
VA
XK
YE
YT
ZA
ZM
ZW

10 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

10 months ago

Not really into FPS or massive multiplayer creature collection? And the smaller games are rather sad tbh.
Don't know if it's worth the price tag for Yakuza only. Since it was on sale for 6 bucks before, I venture not.
Also wth with the region locks? Even Europe doesn't have a consistent region key now?

10 months ago*

Also wth with the region locks? Even Europe doesn't have a consistent region key now?

Been asking myself the exact same question for roughly 3.5h now...

10 months ago

Heh they really like to come up with new ways to spice up your life, don't they? ;)

10 months ago

True, true! Just don't give the same ideas to Fanatical, otherwise the BundleFest would literally explode my head :D

10 months ago

We'll go on strike on your behalf, Lilly! ;)

10 months ago

Does The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition include the original 2020 version or just that 2023 version? i'm a bit confused

10 months ago

No, according to a friend, you only get the spacer's choice edition

10 months ago

you only get the new version.

10 months ago

I picked up Yakuza 4 two months ago for $5, and already had Shotgun King, but this is an okay bundle. Not great, not bad, in the past when I paused months like this I ended up regretting it so might as well get it and keep going I guess.

10 months ago

defo skip, got OW 1st edition, nothing else interested(everything ignored on market)

10 months ago

Somehow did not have any of the games yet, so I am very happy with this month's selection :D

10 months ago

It is a good month and this is coming from someone who usually moans about these bundles.
I just hope they keep it up and not drop the quality.

10 months ago

Tough choice this month. I want Outer Worlds, but the rest of the bundle doesn't interest me in the slightest.

10 months ago

Last month coupon , so for 7 bucks , yes !

10 months ago

What a bundle. And 5โ‚ฌ for me. Nice!!

10 months ago

problem i am in the uk and got told from someone with an Australian account said it didn't work - anyone know why?

10 months ago

https://steamdb.info/sub/839817/
UK get this package

10 months ago

thanks

10 months ago

Wow, 4 wishlisted games!

10 months ago

Turkey Gift Link notification : https://ibb.co/JKr21Rd

10 months ago

Hi shadow10,

I tried to subscribe this monthโ€™s bundle but I am having some difficulties. Maybe you know how to fix it.

Humble bundle requested for a phone number verification but I am not receiving any SMS. I contacted with the support and I am waiting their response.

Have you encounter such an issue like that and how did you fix it?

Thank You

10 months ago

I had this bug happened to me when I was waiting for an sms confirmation but from another company/service but my phone was not receiving it.
The fix was to power off the phone completely, turn it back on and then request a sms verification again.
Try it, it may work.

10 months ago

View attached image.
10 months ago

Unfortunately that didnโ€™t work for me. I think Iโ€™ll have to wait to receive a response for my ticket.

I really appreciate your help.

10 months ago

Hi. I had this problem too. I sent a message to the support team and asked them to fix it. They helped and fixed the problem. I registered my credit card on the HB website and no longer have the problem, but this problem may recur in the future.

10 months ago

Thanks for the reply,

I created a support ticket regarding to this problem and waiting for their response. It seems Humble Bundleโ€™s support is not sufficient as I thought since Itโ€™s been three days and Iโ€™ve not received any response yet.

I will keep you updated when the issue is resolved. Thanks for your help again.

10 months ago

4 WL games, 4 other games look great. Let's fucking go, finally a good choice.

10 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.