So its been quite a while since I've seen one of these threads, and thought this was a good time to start a new one.

Here's how it works:
Post the name of the game(s) you've been entering the most giveaways for recently, but have been unable to win.
Then, if someone with a spare key for it is feeling generous, you might just get a nice little Christmas present :)

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Rimworld

Since a year :)

2 years ago

I heard a leak. It's going to be in Humble Choice November 2029.
... I'm also hunting for Rimworld :(

2 years ago*

Either of the Shantae games seem to have been my primary these days.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

For some reason, I've been too busy to play any Steam games this month until recently.
I haven't even won the lottery.
This is a conspiracy of bad earthlings.

Oh...
Recently? I've been playing the game I saw the ending of at the end of last month again because I knew it had multiple endings. (Since about yesterday)
Disgaea 2

2 years ago

No man's sky since a long time but I hardly see its giveaway. Among the most common ones that are frequently givenaway I have been trying for undertale.

2 years ago*

Heaven's Vault, a narrative game about translation. Luckily there have been quite a few giveaways. I think it was in a humble bundle before. What about you?

2 years ago

Actually, if you are not lucky to win it in the next week of so, I'd recommend to get in on Winter sale. Just played it, and it's incredible. Also, a hint so that you don't get a premature ending like I did (it was so frustrating): at some point you'll get a word that's supposed to help you teleport to an unknown location. Don't tell it to a certain gate until you've explored everything you wanted. There are no manual saves in the game, so your teleportation will be irreversible.

2 years ago

Thank you for the advice about teleportation! That must’ve been so disappointing to encounter. Good to know it lives up to its glowing reputation :) I’ll keep an eye on it for the sale but might have to wait some years. But it’ll be something to look forward to! Maybe there’s a slim chance it’ll be in epic’s holiday giveaway

2 years ago

Added you on Steam.

2 years ago

You are too kind, thank you so so much

2 years ago

man eater for sometime

2 years ago

Any of the dark souls game, I join every one of them when I see them.
But still no luck.

2 years ago

Honestly the game I was most interested this year was dark souls remastered. I recently got it and currently playing it(and dying a lot). So I am happy.
After that, it's probably darkwood, blasphemous and yakuza kiwami. I watched Mark play darkwood on youtube. It was intense.
Watched Prod play Blasphemous on youtube and also watched Prod play a yakuza game on stream. It was probably the most unexpected thing to see for game called yakuza.

2 years ago

Anything from my wishlist at all please it's been 6 months since i won anything here i am going to starve

Ahem. Lately I've been especially hoping to win a Voidigo giveaway since it looks pretty fun.

2 years ago

Added on Steam :)

2 years ago

Added you on steam for something from your wishlist. If I don't reply immediately, I'll get you after I get home from work.

2 years ago

You people are spoiling me here, h-haha 💦

2 years ago

No worries. Some of us know how it feels to be abandoned by spacecat. I' m on a 2 month drought myself so it feels good to help someone else out.

2 years ago

Wanna play guardians with life is strange true colors. But mostly trying to catch syberia 3 (to play via cloud), because the new syberia was delayed(

2 years ago*

The first Borderlands...not easy to get unfortunately

2 years ago

2 years ago

Endzone - A World Apart
Definitely...

2 years ago

Added you.

2 years ago

Thank you so much star4you!

2 years ago

Have a good time. 😀

2 years ago

I'm into point & click games.
So, trying to win "The Darkside Detective" as of late.

2 years ago

Partisans 1941. Its on Humble now. A lot of giveaways of this game, but can't win so far ^_^

2 years ago

Oh that's a good one. I wish you the best of luck.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

Not For Broadcast: I played the demo which was really fun, and do hope they finish it. Recieved as gift
Tales of the Neon Sea: PnC games are some of my favorite and I love cyberpunk. Recieved as gift
Lacuna – A Sci-Fi Noir Adventure: I love sci-fi and detective games :D Recieved as gift
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind: I recently watched all the seasons and while I'm not a huge fan like some, I did enjoy the show greatly. The game also looks like it plays like the old "Commandos" games of which I'm a huge fan. Recieved as gift

I don't expect anyone to gift these to me but it would love to hear any comments/thoughts on these games if they played them and if there's things I should know about them (or reasons why not to play them).

2 years ago*

Enjoy something nice.

2 years ago

Thank you, you are too kind ^^

2 years ago

No problem. Happy to do it as they were just sitting around gathering dust.

2 years ago

I played
tales of neon sea: its wonderful a 10/10 for a indie game.
lacuma: not that great, its feels that the game was cut, or something similar, I wanted More ítems to interact wich, maybe a clear story or More intresting idea, but its not a bad game, for me its a 6/10
peacky blinders: the game itself Is nice, the mechanism are fine, best from that game Is the OST, really good music! a 7/10

2 years ago

Thank you for the feedback. I've heard a lot of good things about Tales of the Neon Sea, pretty high praise giving it 10 out of 10. Definitely worth trying for then. Since someone was so generous to gift me Lacuna I'll soon be able to try it out for myself, I'll get back to you once I've played it myself. I really liked some of the songs in TV shows, would not have expected such a game to have such a great OST to be honest :D

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Thank you so much, honestly wasn't expecting this much generosity. There goes my backlog, but I will be playing all 4 games once I finish up with Mass Effect: Andromeda.

2 years ago

Fling to the finish & Golf it ty Alpha <3 - I gave away my copy to a friend who doesn't buy bundles, and now I'm trying to win another, so that we can play it in coop. We'd play it with remote play together, but we have pretty slow connection, and it shows in remote play together :/

2 years ago*

Added you on steam!

2 years ago

Accepted, appreciated and added to WL! :3

2 years ago

• Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
  • Demonheart
  • Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince

Those 3 games mostly, though Demonheart doesn't has many giveaways.
I am very picky so I don't see many giveaways, my lowest was seeing 0 public giveaways...

2 years ago

I guess Yoo Kan enjoy pLayleeing a Christmas gift soon! :3
Though you might want to play 1st game in the series first :p

2 years ago

I see what Yoo did there.

2 years ago

Impossible! Yoo liair!

2 years ago

Haha nice way of saying it and thanks again!

2 years ago

Edit: See new post on last page! Also, there's a rumor Prey is one of the last free Epic games for the holidays!

Katana Zero as I've been following the dev for years (the flash version of Tower of Heaven came out in 2010). I should've just bought it on release but a couple things popped up. Prey is up there too as it's kinda expensive to get the complete version so I always waffle on it.

Actually, it's way past time I payed it forward so I'm planning on giving something non-bundled to one of the popular groups here pretty soon (probably Playing Appreciated). I should really liquidate some of those bundle games I have too! Always buy them for SG and then not follow through lol.

2 years ago*

I've added you on steam if you're still looking for Katana Zero!

(Also, you should definitely buy Prey. It's an awesome game and goes on sale relatively frequently)

2 years ago

That would be awesome, thank you!

2 years ago

This year there was a big influx of giveaways for Metro Exodus, this is the only game that I bought in Epic, so there is no desire to buy again. But I really wanted to win it, since there was such an opportunity here so I entered all giveaways that I can, to get it also in Steam, and be sure to play it again, so as not just to take the key from someone. But no luck! Still sometimes new giveaways appears, and that's good.

2 years ago*

i've been going for crash n sane trilogy ever since I missed it on the humble bundle. Too expensive for me to buy it on discount, so have been trying to win it here

2 years ago

Added you for... reasons™

View attached image.
2 years ago

:o

2 years ago

God of War! Haha, anyone? :'D
But seriously, I'm looking forward to Bioshock and Detroit: Become Human :c

2 years ago*

bump

2 years ago

I can see I have entered a lot for Sweet Lily Dreams and Just Deserts, I think I missed the last in a bundle at some point

2 years ago

I can help with one of those.:) Sent you a friend invite on Steam.

2 years ago

if you about Sweet Lily Dreams, i sent the key few hours ago via direct messages. And i hope all ok with it :)

2 years ago

Yes. You were quicker than me then. Thanks for helping out.:)

2 years ago

You are both very awesome, thanks a lot :D

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by jiggakills.