So its been quite a while since I've seen one of these threads, and thought this was a good time to start a new one.

Here's how it works:
Post the name of the game(s) you've been entering the most giveaways for recently, but have been unable to win.
Then, if someone with a spare key for it is feeling generous, you might just get a nice little Christmas present :)

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut.
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Prey (2017).
I tried to win these games many times. Moreover, there were very good chances when it seemed that it was impossible not to win. However...

2 years ago

I've entered every Hyper Light Drifter Giveaway I saw, so far without any luck. The bundle itself is too expensive for me at the moment.

2 years ago

Added you on Steam ;)

2 years ago

Accepted!

2 years ago

I have been wanting to play this game for a while but can't see many giveaways of the Risk of Rain 2 and because of the bad economy of my country i cant afford it.

2 years ago

Oh, by the way, Jigga, be wary. Last time I made this type of topic, a few beggars came in and forced me to lock it. That's why I haven't made one in a long time

Just be a little careful.

2 years ago

Yea there are already several people mentioning unbundled games with basically no giveaways, but I expected that when making the thread. I've been given games in these kinds of threads before, and just wanted to give others the same chance :)

2 years ago

What do you mean? Hasn't everyone heard of the amazingly bundled game Deathloop or Elden Ring! /s obv

2 years ago

Entered in alot of The World Next Door. Seems like people really didnt want that part of the charity bundle but hey more gas for me to enter :D You also see this Adventure Bundle I went ahead and brought it also cuz the 5 I picked up have been constantly given away tbe past month and 5 for 2 bucks is decent enough for me

Oh actually did a quick check 57 times I've entered world next door, 56 was in the past 2 months and that other one was actually 2 years ago wow

2 years ago*

I played the The World Next Door on Epic it was a very nice game, I think you'll really enjoy it, judging from what I've seen you play on Backlog Assassins.

2 years ago

stalker :P
I just think the characters look cool and I just watched the trailer it seems like an interesting way of having a match 3 battle

2 years ago

Yeah, I did realize it makes me look like one but I promise I'm not :D It was a cutesy game, nice little story, the match 3 battle weren't always great but I enjoyed it and I mostly don't play cutesy games.

2 years ago

Mafia III. Right now playing Mafia remake, bought it on autum sale, i already owned Mafia II, but missed Mafia III in Humble Monthly and so far i was not so luck to win it.

2 years ago*

I've been seeing "Popup Dungeon" pop up a lot lately. It looks really cute and I really want it but I've had no such luck despite how many giveaways there's been lol.

2 years ago*

:-)

2 years ago

According to sgtools these are the giveaways that I'm trying to win the most without any luck;

Styx: Master of Shadows - 216
Valfaris - 116
Close To The Sun - 95
Pathologic 2 - 79
Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice - 40

2 years ago

Where can you see this option?

2 years ago

It's right next to the giveaway name with a star icon looks like this; https://i.imgur.com/ZwW99d1.png

You have to turn this option on the sgtools settings somewhere though I don't remember where exactly.

2 years ago

Added on Steam ;)

2 years ago

Accepted :)

2 years ago

see you manged to get that valfaris. Ended up picking styx during one of those create bundles

2 years ago

Yes, I've been gifted Valfaris yesterday. I don't know whether anyone else wants Styx but if there's someone else who wants the game, I think it'd be cool if they get the chance since I've already gotten a gift out of this thread :) But if there's no one else I'd be happy to take it. Accepted your friend request on Steam.

2 years ago

I have quite a list (which is only partially represented in my wishlist as I do not want to be spammed by Steam emails), but my recent main games on SG are: Partisans 1941, Bloodstained Ritual of the Night and OKAMI HD. My actual three mains did not show up here much to be honest

2 years ago

As of recent I have been trying to win:

Outcast: Second Contact - This is the one i wanted the most but had no luck in the giveaways and they’re getting scarcer nowadays. It’s a open world game which is my favourite type of game because of the freedoms you get in it and it’s of the science fiction genre and I absolutely adore sci-fi and loved games like Deus Ex that dealt in it because it’s fun to think about the future and the futuristic tech it will bring about and how that will affect the world around us.

Lacuna - Another sci-fi game so it instantly caught my interest.

Mordhau - A few years back when it first released and quite popular I saw quite a lot of gameplay of it on YouTube, and being a fan of medieval combat like in the Witcher 3, it interested me but I kind of forgot about it and only recently when I saw the giveaways pop up that I remembered about it.

Been also trying for the Zwei and Shantae games, I’ve looked at their steam pages and found them funny and interesting.

And of course like everyone else I’ve been entering those high value giveaways like death stranding, outer worlds, Elden ring, etc etc.

2 years ago

I have a link for a DRM free copy of Outcast: Second Contact from Humble Bundle, but it said it had to be claimed by a certain date in 2018. I don't know if I just had to claim the link by that date or if you can only download the game before that date. It won't give you the game on Steam and will probably just say it is expired, but you can try it if you want.

I added you on Steam if you want to try it.

Edit: If anyone was wondering, the old link didn't work.

2 years ago*

It’s worth a try, I’ve accepted your friend req on steam.

Edit: It didn’t work but thanks for trying anyway!

2 years ago*

I've got both Lacuna and some Zwei keys. I've added you on steam if you're still interested

2 years ago

I’m still interested, I’ve accepted you friend request :)

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago*

I have been entering a ton of giveaways for Northgard, no luck yet. :)

2 years ago

All of the FromSoft games, Elden Ring especially. I've no words to describe how hyped I am that Elden Ring is coming out in just 2 months, I will probably rack up at least 1000 hours in that game should I get the money to buy it.
Hollow Knight: Silksong is another huge one, although understandably there have been no giveaways of that game yet. It also comes out in February, supposedly at least, so I will be having a tough time deciding which game I want to no-life first, if not both in parallel, if I have enough free time of course.

2 years ago

You've been trying to win games that aren't out yet? I think you may have missed the point of this thread :p

2 years ago

The main point of my post was to express hype about Elden Ring, which I have seen several giveaways of on steamgifts.
Sorry if it sounded like I'm trying to win games that are yet to be released though, I didn't mean for it to sound that way.

2 years ago

This thread is about potential kind people who've got spare keys and just might want to share them directly. So it would make sense to write about bundled stuff here.

2 years ago

That's very generous of you Jiggakills 👍

View attached image.
2 years ago

This was a nice month for me, several of my wishlisted games were bundled and thus I managed to pick up games like Northgard. Unfortunately I had no luck so far with giveaways and trades for Endzone - A World Apart and Hearthlands but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. I'm also still holding out hope for a Humble Choice coupon though I already traded for my 2nd and 3rd priority from the bundle.

Edit two days later: Finally managed to trade for both games mentioned above so I'm all set.

2 years ago*

Partisans 1941,Drake Hollow,iconoclast

2 years ago

I had fun finishing Drake Hollow.

2 years ago

Thank you for tell me,yes i wishlist it on ms store and steam,plan to get it with ms point discount when\if i can

2 years ago

I've been trying hard to win Trauma, because it started appearing often on SG for some reason and I only have the DRM-free version from a 2011 humble bundle.

2 years ago

It can drop from Indiegala's Gameplay Giveaway. That's why you can see it frequently here.

2 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/98100/Trauma/ - this one?
If yes, I can help. Added you on Steam.

2 years ago

Yes :-)
[edit] Thank you! :-)

2 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Renowned Explorers: International Society
This one has eluded me for a long time, I'm intrigued with adventure strategy aspect

Euro Truck Simulator 2
Enjoyed the ATS and interested in checking out EU roads.

Partisans 1941 is a recent desire. I enjoyed Silent Storm and the old Xcoms.

2 years ago

Enjoy your Partisans.

2 years ago

Katana Zero
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle
Bastion

2 years ago

Orwell: Ignorance is Strenght
Loved the first part, and have been trying to win part 2 ever since. Unfortunately i was broke at the time it was bundled :/

2 years ago

keep an eye out on discussions in a day or two, I'm planning some invite only giveaways and Orwell might or might not be on the list ;)

2 years ago

👀

2 years ago

I lately had my eye on the Ring of Pain giveaways. It's been a while since I played a card game roguelite, and that one seems like it could be really fun.

2 years ago

I get excited every time I get to enter GAs for these 3 games:

Yuppie Psycho: Executive Edition,

Persona 4 Golden,

and

Civ 6

2 years ago

Currently I'm trying to win Generation Zero. They say it's a mediocre game, but I'm still curious.

2 years ago

In other waters for few months I guess? Which is equal to 108 giveaway try
Anyway bump merry Christmas thank you and other stuffs

2 years ago*

Closed 2 years ago by jiggakills.