So its been quite a while since I've seen one of these threads, and thought this was a good time to start a new one.

Here's how it works:
Post the name of the game(s) you've been entering the most giveaways for recently, but have been unable to win.
Then, if someone with a spare key for it is feeling generous, you might just get a nice little Christmas present :)

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

My entered list is overwhelmingly filled with entries to any giveaway for The First Tree that I've come across. It was in the Jingle Jam so there have been plenty giveaways but so far no luck, maybe it will still drop! :D

View attached image.
2 years ago

Sent you an invite :)

2 years ago

Thank you so much!
I know I already thanked you on Steam but would've felt really weird not to reply here, so double thanks for double awesome you. :)

2 years ago

Looking at the entered, it's a huge mess of games but the main ones I always enter for are Quest for Glory and Police Quest, a lot of We Were Here Together entries too, although I don't even have someone else to play it with atm. Most of the (bundled) games I really want are so rarely given away. Like Crash, Gardens Between, Degrees of Separation, and The Stanley Parable.

2 years ago

Are you looking for Police Quest Collection? I created a giveaway for it and the winner couldn't activate it because they were from China. I didn't create another giveaway or use the key, so it probably still works.

If that is what you are looking for, add me on Steam and you can try the key.

2 years ago

That's the one! Thank you so much! 🙃

2 years ago

You're welcome. I just sent the key.

2 years ago

Maneater. It just keeps slipping through my fingers. One day though.

2 years ago

I don't really enter that many games nowadays because I was bundle addicted for a while and have a backlog of shame. I stopped buying bundles a while ago, except Humble. lol. Speaking of which, I do have a whole ton of keys to make GAs for, but I'll do it in the new year. So I'm going to have a look tomorrow to see if I have a Christmas gift for someone in the thread. Maybe in Feb when my radiation therapy is done and dusted, I'll do a whole bunch of GAs to clear them out. I just kinda lost the heart for making them for a while, so I have some stuff gathering dust. =)

I have a special love for Card games, so I always enter for those, If they're mac compatible. (I still haven't got that windows laptop. lol)

A few bundled games from my wishlist pop up every now and again, so I do try and get those. I have a small wishlist, so there's often no games in there daily.

2 years ago*

deathloop. i miss out 2 in calendar and an invite because i had a braindead moment of not reading how to enter

2 years ago

Dishonored, always wanted to win full Game + DLC, but there`s a lot of competition.

2 years ago

Aw, I love this thread idea. SG is always an amazing community but we really shine in December! There's something to be said for the wonderful surprise of spacecat through the traditional giveaway method, but it's always nice to know that a game has gone to someone who actually specifically wants it. I've managed to find a couple people who wanted games that I had spare keys for so far. I hope everyone stays reasonable and you can keep this thread open! I'd love to shed a few more of my old keys this way ;-)

Personally, I haven't been entering for any games not on my wish list (which is quite short) and I just won Shadows: Awakening the other day so I've been playing that a lot rather than entering for new games. I think I've mostly just entered for a couple Orwell: Ignorance is Strength and Neverwinter Nights giveaways.

2 years ago

I sent you a friend request. I want to gift you something. =)

2 years ago

Accepted!

2 years ago

if he didn't give you ignorance is strength, I got an invite only giveaway in the forums.

2 years ago

Thanks friend! I haven't seen what Shannon's gift is yet since I just accepted their friend invite but I appreciate the thought regardless and think you're event is a cool idea =D

2 years ago

entered a lot for Katana Zero but to no avail... I liked Askiisoft's previous game, Tower to Heaven (although it was very hard) so I think I'd like this one too.

2 years ago

... atm it is mordhau or hyperlight drifter. man, i join everything where i think could be decent ... but well i am a cheapskate, i can't and i will never buy a game for more than 30€ (the only exception is forza horizon 5, got it for 37€). got enough luck on this site and ... well i try to manage my games but i mostly go back to games i already played or emulate games because i had more fun with them. there are three games as an example where i cant motivate me to play it hollow knight (really beautiful game, feels fluid, had fun with the fighting and then came the exams ...), bug fables (a friend of mine recommended me this because he knew that i have a love for paper mario games. it is everything i wanted from a sequel ... but i really dont know why i dont play it) and resident evil 5 (goddammit i hate the pc version of this game, it crashed random in a coop mission and managed to corrupt my savefile ... it reminds me on sniper elite 4 ... got a bug that it loads infinitely on the loding screen). espacially for steamgifts i got an own category for won games and the least thing i could do is to install it and playtest it

2 years ago

The one I have trying to win recently is Kingdom New Lands and Kingdom Two Crowns, the first game (Kingdom) was given away a few years ago and I had a blast played it. The game is really simple yet so addicting. I have entered many GA but so far no luck.

2 years ago

Mordhau

2 years ago

I've been looking for Heaven's Vault, PC Building Simulator, and Kind Words but work is picking up so I'm not in a big rush to get them. I did hear Heaven's Vault was kinda similar to Outer Wilds so very interested in trying that one in particular at some point. I think these were all in HB and then in the Jingle Jam so there's been a good amount of giveaways for them. Still hopeful I can pick up at least one of them!

2 years ago

Well, I have tried to win slay the spire for quite some time... Hopefully it will be rebundled!

2 years ago

I don't have a spare copy. But if you really want it, it's currently at it's Historically low price on Green Man Gaming. 68% off. ;) I personally love that game. Bought it on sale a few years ago at maybe 12 euro then, worth every cent. My most played game. :D

2 years ago*

Awesome. Will keep a lookout and purchase it before Christmas end.

2 years ago

missed project wingman because i unsubbed from hb half a year ago on impulse and didnt feel like resubbing for 20 and only getting 3 games xD

2 years ago

Sent you a friend invite.

2 years ago*

wow, that's so kind of you!! thank you so much!!!

2 years ago

No worries. Like I said, it was just sitting around and I HATE making region GA's. So I hope you enjoy it, my friend.

2 years ago

For me it was probably Hob, remember playing Torchlight and having fun with it and considering it's the same dev I'm sure I'll enjoy it, of course it helps that the game looks great too haha

2 years ago

i have a reaaaaly old key for hob, not sure if it works or not, lemme add you

2 years ago

Yeah that'll do it, well thanks for sharing the holiday spirit around!

2 years ago

I love the Batman games, and I got a bundle of them years ago on Epic.
Unfortunately, that bundle didn't include Arkham Asylum: Origins.
That's the title I'm jones'ing to catch on SG.

Also, I really enjoyed Styx, Master of Shadows, as a stealth game. A friend pointed me in the direction of Dishonored. That's another I've got my eye out for.

2 years ago

I have been trying to win Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War and Styx: Master of Shadows for a while now i have entered more than 300 giveaways for those games combined but so far no luck! Hope i get lucky sometime :)

2 years ago

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut and Darkwood, but no luck (yet).

2 years ago

The only game I'm looking for is Democracy 3 (or 4), but it seems that giveaways for it are very rare.

2 years ago

I have entered a lot of Pesterquest giveaways i think so probably that one! My middle-school self still yearns.

2 years ago

Sent a friend invite.

2 years ago

Just accepted!

2 years ago

Enjoy it, my friend.

2 years ago

<3

2 years ago

Well, if we look at the statistics of the site, then most of all I entered into GAs with Kingdom (Two Crowns and New Lands) = 471 times 😄
I played the first game in this series (Kingdom: Classic) and really liked it.

As for the recent ones - these are "8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure" and "Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos" 🎄❄️
They're both on my wishlist, I love indie games =)

View attached image.
2 years ago

Added on Steam for New Lands.

2 years ago

Thank you very much! 💕✨

I guess I'll play it during the holiday vacations, the ideal option for cozy evenings 😊☕️

View attached image.
2 years ago

DAMN! I'm LOVING this. FINALLY unloading some old keys I forgot I had. :P

2 years ago

As I mentioned, I got my request, did end up joining Playing Appreciated, and also wanted to make a tiny little giveaway on top of it.

Tiajma, for reaching out to me please enjoy Hades! I'm all spent out on gifts this season but I hope everyone has a happy holiday!

2 years ago

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

2 years ago

bump for invite only giveaway above me

2 years ago

Bump for the same reason. Nobody seems to notice.

2 years ago

.chain.bump.

2 years ago

Another chain bump because about four hours remaining in the giveaway. :)

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by jiggakills.