So its been quite a while since I've seen one of these threads, and thought this was a good time to start a new one.

Here's how it works:
Post the name of the game(s) you've been entering the most giveaways for recently, but have been unable to win.
Then, if someone with a spare key for it is feeling generous, you might just get a nice little Christmas present :)

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wrath - Aeon Of Ruin. It's only been bundled once, and I'm not subbed to Humble Choice.

2 years ago

Airscape - The Fall of Gravity

2 years ago

I played a little of that one, it's surprisingly good!

2 years ago

Hey just a heads up, it's less then $1 in the current Steam sale :)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/317250/Airscape__The_Fall_of_Gravity/

2 years ago

valfaris

2 years ago

Heavy Rain... I started playing this game on PS3, but haven't finished it then. I think I entered every single GA that was recently made for this game, but still no luck...

2 years ago

Wildermyth

2 years ago

Yakuza 3 remastered pretty much! I'm a huge yakuza fan so ever since I saw it in July choice, I've tried entering every single one of them but haven't been the chosen one haha :)

Lastly, If anyone's trying to win Shapez.io I can gladly give you a spare key for that!

2 years ago

probably Batman's LEGO games XD trying to enter every giveaway i see for them and even though they don't have many entries.. still no luck for me

2 years ago

I've tried to win a something from Yogscast bundle, Murder by Numbers mostly, because I like picross games, but also Wildermyth, Sizeable and Barotrauma, no luck yet, but everything is possible before Christmas.

2 years ago

Turok

Played through Turok 2 after I won it and regret not buying the Choice bundle Turok was part of. Have been into playing through the old school shooters I grew up mostly playing demos of (Quake, Blood, Duke 3D, Shadow Warrior, etc.) this past year - just easy to pickup and play.

2 years ago*

batman lego games

2 years ago

Family Man is one I'm interested in. Entered a few, but not much of that going around. Another will be Morkredd, not much of that either

2 years ago

Catherine Classic

2 years ago

Been trying a lot for Timelie, Maneater, Framed and some of the Sakura games. To no luck so far.

2 years ago

I've friended you on steam; might have something for you ;-)

2 years ago

I accepted ^^

2 years ago

I've already taken part in a number of giveaways for Narcos: Rise of the Cartels because the game kind of appeals to me because of the series. Unfortunately to this day without success

2 years ago

a friend gave me a spare key for narcos, as far as I know it works, adding you

2 years ago

Ohhh ok cool. I would be very happy about that. Accepted, appreciated and added to my WL :-)

2 years ago

Shift happens, looking for co-ops to play

2 years ago

Added you for... reasons™

View attached image.
2 years ago

Any Kingdom Rush game (appart from the original) since some were bundled multiple times. But those GAs are pretty rare or I just not noticing any ;-D

2 years ago

make sail. from the yogcast jingle jam sadly there arent many giveaways for it but i try to enter evreyone because the game looks so fun!
then also Okami HD but the giveaways for that are nearly nonexistant

2 years ago

Sent you an invite ;)

2 years ago

:D ill accept

2 years ago

Garfield Kart (preferrably the second one Furious Racing). I still haven't figured out whether this is actually a terrible game and people exclusively give it positive reviews to make fun of it or whether it is a mediocre/ok kart racer that has become a target for memes because it's a silly Garfield game that tries to clone a very popular game.

I wouldn't mind another okish kart racer on PC I can play locally, but if it's a truly terrible game I don't really need it.

2 years ago

Sent you an invite!

2 years ago

Toybox Turbos is one I have tried a lot to win on here but never managed. If anyone has a spare key I'd be very grateful

2 years ago

add me :)

2 years ago

added ;)

2 years ago

Many thanks for the game, you are a star! As discussed on Steam, I will do a GA as and when I can at some point in the future

2 years ago

no problem enjoy your game and happy holidays :)

2 years ago

I try every single Age of Empires to play with a friend but it's not that easy to find one and win it!

2 years ago

I hide most giveaways, so the ones I see pop up the most I've been entering at the moment are ones from recent bundles I haven't gotten:
Ring of Pain
Drake Hollow
The Survivalists

Otherwise mostly wish list items - I'll probably wait for a year or two for God of War and hope it gets discounted :)

2 years ago

The Outer Worlds

2 years ago

I tried to win:

Maneater
Partisans 1941
MORDHAU

but I was unlucky so far

2 years ago

yakuza remaster .....lost every time.....great game you know

2 years ago

I am trying to win S.T.A.L.K.E.R series if i see giveaway i must join.

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by jiggakills.