link https://gleam.io/xICPS/armored-warfare-usuk-game-beta-key Claim your key to receive exclusive M60-2000 (Tier 7 Main Battle Tank) while supplies last.

Just click claim key and is done no need for anything else.

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Gleam is not allowed

Third party giveaways that require or reward users for performing profitable actions. For example, linking to a giveaway on another service that requires or incentivizes users to click a referral link, like a Facebook page, follow a Twitter account, join a Steam group, complete a survey, sign-up for a newsletter, or make a donation.

2 years ago

there is nothing there in the rules for this giveaway, just click the main button and is done. its just a big claim button.

2 years ago

Might be fine then. I just remembered that gleam link vanished at some point.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

This is an item to use in a game. You need the base game to activate the key of the item. The base game is free, so you can only 'own' it by having it installed at the moment you activate the key of this free item.
I installed the free base game ( it's only 86MB ), and then activated the key from Rellikpt's link.
Thanks, Rellikpt!

2 years ago

You dont have to insall the game to activate the key. Just add the fp2 game to your account and then activate it. :)

2 years ago

Hmm, I don't see how to do that. Looking at a different F2P, I see these options:
Add to your wishlist
Follow
Ignore
Play Game

Clicking Play Game leads into an Install dialog box. Cancelling the install... puts the game in my Library without installing it. Ah, thanks, I never knew that. (Phew! I was testing with Apex Legends, which is 79GB -- that DL would take me all weekend!)

2 years ago

Thank You

2 years ago

!addlicense asf 93998

2 years ago

huh, thank you much ^-^

2 years ago

3T50P-EWTJJ-Q8J3?
? = 9

2 years ago

WLJV4-N00JC-FJPKY

2 years ago

I took the key. thanks

2 years ago

9QM?8-80PA0-HM8GY
? = First or last digit of current year

2 years ago

B2AZE-8TC50-BTGZB

2 years ago

Thanks, activated with my own generated key. While the 'installer' is only 87MB (it's actually a Launcher for MY.GAMES) the game itself is 47GB

2 years ago

It's only for AW accounts through Steam. You can't use the code in original AW accounts or migrate the account to Steam as they are treated as separate accounts.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.