Whitelist reasons:

•  Level 6+. (Not achieved mainly by cheap games / bundles)

•  Lots of public / open group GAs. (Recent too)

•  Don't have too many (especially fake) region restricted GAs. (In % of overall value)

•  Minimum GA length, 24 hrs. (One world ≠ one time zone)

•  Have and maintain a ratio greater than 1.337 1.10 (Real CV)

•  #PlayYourWins (Within 3 months, or lose your blueheart) Only applies to wins from me.

•  If you already have an unplayed win from me, please don't enter anymore of my GAs, thanks.

If this looks like your stats, please apply below for a delicious blueheart, thanks.
This is not a WL for WL thread, so please don't add me to yours unless you truly believe I belong there.
How long you stay on the list is entirely up to you... I will never boot anyone unless they or their stats goes off the rails.
Should you lose your blueheart, then please reapply once your stats is in the "green" again.

Gawd how I hate region restrictions... But what can you do?

Store GA Ending Date
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 💙 January 8

Groups I count as being public:

• SG Pillars
 • Unlucky-7
 • Playing Matters
 • Positive Thoughts
 • Playing Appreciated
 • Elite One Giveaways

Other groups I give to:

• Feena's Choice
 • Maeglan's Café
 • ☆ Lilly's Corner ☆
 • The Midcore Gamer
 • Weird Biased Gamer
 • Screen Archer's Guild
 • Just-for-Fun Giveaways
 • ★★★ GAMER'S CABIN ★★★
 • Anhänger des moppelversums

Recommended SteamGifts Add-Ons:

Add-On Author
ESGST rafaelgomesxyz
Steamgifts 24H UltraMaster
Add links to SGtools SilentGuy
Do You Even Play, Bro? kelnage
SteamGifts v2 Dark Userstyle SquishedPotatoe
RaChartâ„¢ Enhancer (web.archive.org) / GitHub Sighery
Add sgtools.info links to your giveaway's Winners page hagehage

BLAEO
Playing Appreciated
Nate S. Cray Cray

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Could you consider me for your WL? Most stats are close or hit the requirements.

I know PAGYWOSG is not on your grouplist, but is the one I found where players consistently play wins and has no other requirements to join besides playing wins.

I used to gift SG Pillars a lot as well, but I stopped once I was kicked out because of my ratio (dropped below 2). That was a shame since I had gifted 37 games to the group and won only 2, but rules are rules I guess.

Thank you in advance!

3 months ago

Your stats are fine but I'm unsure what to make of 'PAGYWOSG' as a group... Have you ever thought about joining 'Playing Appreciated' (Closed for now tho) / 'Playing Matters'? It would make my decision so much easier to make, if you were in one of those too.

I dunno, let me think it over and I'll get back to you

3 months ago

I thought about those groups, somehow I found PAGYWOSG before those and I feel it provided me the right incentive to play wins without overwhelming me, something I was afraid about "Playing Appreciated / Playing Matters". Maybe I should look at them again now that I have a healthier relation to my backlog (but still not to my wishlist haha)

No worries either way, I understand if I don't make the cut and no hard feelings about it :)

PS - Yeah I looked into Playing Matters but I'm not at 50%, more like 20-30% of played wins ... but it's good to know about the group and have it on my lookout moving forward

3 months ago*

Okay, it's going to be a no for now but only until its possible for you to join some of the other "playing groups" or re-join "Pillars" and maybe "Elite One"?

3 months ago

Thank you for the consideration! I'll take a look at Elite One, I'm not aware of its rules :)

3 months ago

updated bump!

3 months ago

I feel I meet all the 💙 requirements
Most of my group GA's are PA/UL7(some day I will meet PM's requirements to include them... I am sure there is major overlap there though member wise with where I do share) + some others(usually pillars/elite ones)
only entering for things I have interest of playing(... well ignoring 2013 me... when I came back in 2023 its exclusively things I have interest in playing... even if points rot).

3 months ago

💙 :)

3 months ago

Hello,
It looks like I meet the criteria, so I'd like you to consider me please, thank you :)

3 months ago

Great stats except for those ~1 hrs GAs, so sadly it's going to be a no.

• Minimum GA length, 24 hrs. (One world ≠ one time zone)

Let me know if you increase the GA length, then I'll be happy to add you :)

3 months ago

Can you please explain what's wrong about these in your opinion? It seems to me like it's a non issue, but I may of course change my mind if you open my eyes to something I didn't think about before.

3 months ago

Oh.

Minimum GA length, 24 hrs. (One world ≠ one time zone)

For some reason when reading that criterion I skipped the parenthesis because in my mind it was a group requirement, as if I'm applying to a group.

Yeah, this makes sense actually. You're right. I don't know why I didn't think about this before, but yeah. I don't like missing out on fast giveaways too.

So what now? Would you trust me if I promise to do that from now on, or do you want to see the change first?

3 months ago

Sure, I'm the trusting kind of guy, but... I'll be watching you 👀 ;)

💙

3 months ago

Cool.

I have a caveat though, if there's a sale that ends real soon and i'm creating a giveaway while trying to utilize it, I may do a quick giveaway instead. I'll try my best not to be in that situation :)

3 months ago

Also, how do I easily find the statistics of how long each giveaway I made ran for? Is there some useful tool for that?

3 months ago

I thought the (One world ≠ one time zone) was pretty self explanatory?

When I make GAs I never go under a day so to make it possible for the whole world to enter... people work and sleep and whatever they might be doing during a day, not everyone visit SG every hour.

Also, how do I easily find the statistics of how long each giveaway I made ran for? Is there some useful tool for that?

Not that I know of, manual work is needed ;)

3 months ago

Have a bump :)

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.