Post deleted, will repost it if mod give permission because it sounds like referral since you need someone else code to get the deal.

Mousepad picture(from peoples who already got their mousepad) :
OKAMI
GUILD WARS 2
JOURNEY

CAN'T WAIT TIL I GET MY SKYRIM AND WITCHER 2 MOUSEPAD!

Please post your design picture if you ordered it. Here is mine : WITCHER 2

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Nice. I'll get the skyrim one soon. Thanks for the info :)

1 decade ago

Please post your mousepad design picture after you ordered it.

1 decade ago

Looks pretty cool

1 decade ago

Impossible to order for .99 cents without using the referral code supplied.

Unless you get a code, give it to a friend and then they give you theirs back, you initially need a code to get the discount though.

1 decade ago

Nope, I made my own code. Haven't tried to apply it to my own order, but it's doable

1 decade ago

"Unless you get a code, give it to a friend and then they give you theirs back, you initially need a code to get the discount though."

You could make multiple accounts, but in reality everyone will grab his code once they see it's not actually .99. As such it's a referral link and against the rules like the OP even stated.

1 decade ago

I'm still not totally following your logic. Are you saying I can't use the discount code I made before doing anything else to buy a mousepad with? Or just that generally, people are lazy and won't take the time to do that?

1 decade ago

I see, idk how to go through the code process because I use my friend code when I ordered.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

1 decade ago

Referral links

1 decade ago

read V

1 decade ago

"please keep in mind that I get money if you purchase with my code and referral is not allowed in this site"
so... maybe... remove your referral code before you get banned?
Just a suggestion

1 decade ago

it is completely optional and I heard someone says you should use someone else code before you can get your own code(need confirmation), if this is true and I took off the code, peoples won't be able to buy at $0.99. I used my friend code(the one I posted above, it says "my code" so it won't confuse anyone) to purchase. Unless someone confirm they can use their own code to purchase, I will took off the code I posted above.

1 decade ago

Awww shit that journey one is baller.

1 decade ago

Referrals are against the rules BUT if you make multiple accounts and just use the ref codes from those then you're good.

1 decade ago

I doubt anyone on internet would want to make more than 1 account instead of just use someone else code, but anyway I clearly warn peoples the first time I posted it that it was completely optional and I suggest them to make their own code instead of using code I posted unless they are too lazy, but most of them still cried about it.

I realize you are from support, does this kind of thread categorized as referral post? I might as well just close this.

1 decade ago

It's borderlining on ref codes as it does require such to lower the cost of a purchase. If you want to close this thread then it's up to you. I would only close if the ref code you provided earlier was still up.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by warheat1990.