February 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ February 28th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† March 6th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ

• Buyers from Brazil, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau will get a region locked sub
    ATTENTION: RUN LOCK AS WELL!!!
  • Everyone else, including Japan (confirmation) : ROW - can be activated in all the countries above too.

Project Warlock

• Buyers from Bulgaria Burma and Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam will receive an Asia region locked key.
    For this item, "BU" = Burma on SteamDB even though BU should be the country code for Bulgaria
  • Buyers from Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Grenada, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Cayman Islands, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, Suriname, El Salvador, Turks and Caicos Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Venezuela, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands receive a LATAM locked key
  • Buyers from Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan receive a RU/CIS locked key
  • Buyers from Turkey will receive a TR region locked key
  • Everyone else: ROW - can be activated in all the countries above too.

Free content:

Frostpunk:

• The Frostpunk Artbook and OST DLCs can be claimed for free:
    !addlicense ASF 392078, 372743, 391812, 392080
    372743 and 391812 should activate, the other two are just for good measure.
    Recent ASF versions could alternatively use:
    !addlicense ASF sub/392078, sub/372743, sub/391812, sub/392080
    Users could try steam://install/1103840 & steam://install/966350 as well.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Book of Demons

Note: Frostpunk and Frostpunk: The Rifts come as 2 separate keys, but they count as one choice.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Frostpunk 89% of 34424 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/323190 W 0 $29.99
Frostpunk: The Rifts (DLC) 51% of 231 - - 0.75 CV app/1125020 W 0 $4.99
Pathfinder: Kingmaker 75% of 10490 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/640820 W M L 0 $39.99
Book of Demons 92% of 7177 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/449960 W M 0 $24.99
CryoFall 77% of 796 โค - 3.00 CV app/829590 W 0 $19.99
OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ 92% of 3126 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/587620 W 0 $19.99
Eliza 95% of 242 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/716500 W M L 0 $14.99
SHENZHEN I/O 95% of 1858 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/504210 W M L 1 $14.99
Project Warlock 90% of 827 - ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/893680 W 0 $12.00
The Hex 94% of 637 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/510420 W M L 2 $9.99
Warstone TD 87% of 1563 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/562500 W M 1 $14.99
Underhero 93% of 330 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/573320 W M L 0 $14.99
Night Call 72% of 70 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/680380 W M 0 $19.99

Extra: Tales From Off-Peak City Vol. 1

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does Humble still keep your interest?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] ๐ŸŽถ The show must go on! ๐ŸŽถ No matter what people say, Humble still stays on top of the charts when it comes to bundles.
[New subscription] ๐ŸŽถ Toss a coin to your Humble Choice, O' Wallet of Plenty... ๐ŸŽถ
[Maybe subscribe] Iโ€™ll maybe subscribe, if the Coronavirus pandemic doesnโ€™t kill me first.
[Pause: have] Prior acquisitions leave me disinterested and wanting.
[Pause: dislike] ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿง  I don't need to own these games. These aren't the genres I'm looking for. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿง 
[Cancelling] I am exiting my subscription, just like Britain left the EU a few days ago.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I'll stay loyal to Epic Games Store freebies.

I am only interested in Okami and The Hex (which has been bundled a few times already).
If I pause this month, will I still have the classic plan stuff?

4 years ago

Yes will get classic plan for next month if you pause this month and not cancel it.

4 years ago

this hbm looks amazing.

pity it doesn't have all new $60 AAA releases to please the bitter crowd that expect $3,000 in value for paying $12. ๐Ÿ™„

4 years ago

Nothing will please everyone. Preferences differ you know. I'd be slightly salty personally if it included only AAA sports games. Then again it would be an easy skip so I wouldn't care that much at all come to think of it.

4 years ago

Yeah, preferences differ but I definitely agree that some people are a bit entitled when it comes to bundles. Nice bundle this month!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

You know, I was tempted by the Pathfinder deal on Fanatical and said to myself "I bet it's in the February Humble Choice, wait a day or two". :)

I'll unpause for this one - three wishlist games and a few others I've given consideration to before. Seems like a good month for me.

4 years ago

I have been like too expensive, as I need the DLC too..

But it's exactly the type of game to go in Choice. Plus the Kickstarter should have been other clue for this month.

4 years ago

Damn! Now I will have to choose...

Edit: The Hex still available from Fanatical Hidden Gems 8 though. One more to skip...

4 years ago*

For once the bundle name isn't wrong?

4 years ago

I was just surprised about last months mechanics since we didn't actually have to choose something the first time :P

4 years ago

I really want Project Warlock and I'm kinda interested in the Book of Demons. Seems like a bundle of quality games that were mostly well received but most of them just aren't my thing. Probably going to get the bundle anyway even if I only enjoy Project Warlock from it and I'll see if I can trade the rest of them for something more to my liking.

4 years ago

Already own only Shenzen I/O and Hex, so great bundle for me

4 years ago

good monthly

i like

4 years ago

frostpunk on xbox game pass .... 4 hours and i completed it quite easily. Bit overated.

4 years ago

Kingmaker + Frostpunk + Okami, for the price it's a good deal... not pausing my sub this month.

4 years ago

really interested by pathfinder & nightcall, not bad =)

4 years ago

Okami is the only i want

4 years ago

Man I was going to say this is an instant unpause for me but I forgot Choice was so expensive now... Will have to think this over... I got my first month for $12 for some reason (can't remember why), which is why I thought this one would be the same price

4 years ago

You must've let you subscription lapse. We can keep the $12 price-point if we just pause and don't cancel.

4 years ago

Nah not even. I missed the train on classic monthly altogether. They must've offered me a jumping on discount on the choice formula and I just forgot about it

4 years ago

I paused last month but this one looks great to me.

Had Frostpunk, Okami, Underhero, and Eliza wishlisted. Was on the fence about Shenzen and Book of Demons but the're highly rated. Kingmaker good trade fodder and rest for giveaways.

4 years ago

Frostpunk, Kingmaker and Okami make me a happy camper.
a few games I'm not intersted in,but, most of the rest I've never heard of

4 years ago

Redeemed 6/10 for solely myself, so this is a damn solid bundle! :)

4 years ago

Pretty solid! No "AAA Whatever Series X" but some quality wishlisted stuff; though I do own a few titles already (currently playing Eliza ^^). Unpause, then.

4 years ago

sorry if this is rehashed and a little off topic but

I'm wondering, by the way all the legalese garbage on Humble's FAQ is worded, that if you have a 12-month plan that converted to Classic in December like a lot of people did because of the $40 credit deal in 2018, that you now got a $132 bill in January and if you can't afford to drop $132 at once, your only option to get any new bundles is to eliminate your classic plan and drop down to the inferior and more expensive Premium?

Is that fucking right? That's absolutely crooked.

4 years ago

I'm pretty sure you can change to monthly instead of yearly billing.

4 years ago

You have to contact support about that.

4 years ago

Haha! Out of 12 games, I did have 2, so with my Classic plan I just get all 10, which I didn't have and skipped those, which I didn't need.
Not to add, I had 4 of them on my wishlist, including Okami, which I never played, so I really wanted to get that game.

4 years ago

For the chart: Underhero is available on mac too. =)

Bought Book of Demons in the sales. lol. But I did get 2 other wishlisted games in there, and have activated a few more. Pretty great bundle this month.

4 years ago

... and on Linux.

4 years ago

Wow HB are really knocking it out of the park with these. The last two bundles have both been a pass for me just because I'd already bought the marquee games at full price. Here's hoping they keep up the quality!

4 years ago

DefinItely activating:

• Frostpunk - Because I want This Frozen War of Mine ;)

• Shenzhen I/O - Zachtronics puzzles seem awesome, and I want to dust off my programming skills

• Night Call - Taxi Cab Confessions mysteries is something I've wanted to play for quite some time

• Eliza - AI counseling story sounds really intriguing, bundled only ~6 months since release?!

I might activate: Cryofall, Pathfinder, and Underhero.

This bundle can certainly be a disappointment for people that already have 2 or more games, but I have none, so it's a decent deal for me.

Thanks as always Lilly for the charts! Looks like you are still enjoying the winter season. I'm still waiting for a little snow in my neck of the woods so I can enjoy it more.

4 years ago

I'm still hoping for some snow in February / March, since we didn't get any so far. โ„๐ŸŽ„

4 years ago

Frostpunk and SHENZHEN I/O are included in the Origin Access Basic Vault Games if you have Origin Access.

4 years ago*

Lilly, about that Project Warlock region lock - I'm pretty sure that the BU country code listed is the old code for Burma (now Myanmar) and not Bulgaria - BG. It makes zero sense to bundle an European country from the Balkans together with Asian countries. It's just a mistake in the way SteamDB maps country codes to country names, so people from Asia will not receive a key that works in the EU.

4 years ago

Various publishers have bunched Bulgaria in with their Asia region locks. I guess your explanation might be why this happens, but it's sure happened some months in the past with the 'BG' tag too.
In this case it would just need a single Asia-region key to test.

4 years ago

They give really great games recently, since turned choice. :)

4 years ago

Pretty good bundle, 4 wishlisted games! I see there are some people who are unhappy with it, I really wonder what they were expecting from a $12 bundle. (Well paying the same price and getting region locked games is a lil bit annoying tho)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

They expect at least 8 games from their wishlist probably, with all included DLC of course.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.