February 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ February 28th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† March 6th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ

• Buyers from Brazil, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau will get a region locked sub
    ATTENTION: RUN LOCK AS WELL!!!
  • Everyone else, including Japan (confirmation) : ROW - can be activated in all the countries above too.

Project Warlock

• Buyers from Bulgaria Burma and Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam will receive an Asia region locked key.
    For this item, "BU" = Burma on SteamDB even though BU should be the country code for Bulgaria
  • Buyers from Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Grenada, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Cayman Islands, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, Suriname, El Salvador, Turks and Caicos Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Venezuela, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands receive a LATAM locked key
  • Buyers from Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan receive a RU/CIS locked key
  • Buyers from Turkey will receive a TR region locked key
  • Everyone else: ROW - can be activated in all the countries above too.

Free content:

Frostpunk:

• The Frostpunk Artbook and OST DLCs can be claimed for free:
    !addlicense ASF 392078, 372743, 391812, 392080
    372743 and 391812 should activate, the other two are just for good measure.
    Recent ASF versions could alternatively use:
    !addlicense ASF sub/392078, sub/372743, sub/391812, sub/392080
    Users could try steam://install/1103840 & steam://install/966350 as well.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Book of Demons

Note: Frostpunk and Frostpunk: The Rifts come as 2 separate keys, but they count as one choice.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Frostpunk 89% of 34424 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/323190 W 0 $29.99
Frostpunk: The Rifts (DLC) 51% of 231 - - 0.75 CV app/1125020 W 0 $4.99
Pathfinder: Kingmaker 75% of 10490 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/640820 W M L 0 $39.99
Book of Demons 92% of 7177 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/449960 W M 0 $24.99
CryoFall 77% of 796 โค - 3.00 CV app/829590 W 0 $19.99
OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ 92% of 3126 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/587620 W 0 $19.99
Eliza 95% of 242 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/716500 W M L 0 $14.99
SHENZHEN I/O 95% of 1858 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/504210 W M L 1 $14.99
Project Warlock 90% of 827 - ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/893680 W 0 $12.00
The Hex 94% of 637 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/510420 W M L 2 $9.99
Warstone TD 87% of 1563 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/562500 W M 1 $14.99
Underhero 93% of 330 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/573320 W M L 0 $14.99
Night Call 72% of 70 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/680380 W M 0 $19.99

Extra: Tales From Off-Peak City Vol. 1

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does Humble still keep your interest?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] ๐ŸŽถ The show must go on! ๐ŸŽถ No matter what people say, Humble still stays on top of the charts when it comes to bundles.
[New subscription] ๐ŸŽถ Toss a coin to your Humble Choice, O' Wallet of Plenty... ๐ŸŽถ
[Maybe subscribe] Iโ€™ll maybe subscribe, if the Coronavirus pandemic doesnโ€™t kill me first.
[Pause: have] Prior acquisitions leave me disinterested and wanting.
[Pause: dislike] ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿง  I don't need to own these games. These aren't the genres I'm looking for. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿง 
[Cancelling] I am exiting my subscription, just like Britain left the EU a few days ago.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I'll stay loyal to Epic Games Store freebies.

Extra DLC you may claim for free on Steam for this month's choices.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Bloody Mess
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Arcane Unleashed

Book of Demons
Book of Demons - Dungeons & Streamers

4 years ago

I didn't have to claim that one, it was automatic when I redeemed the Project Warlock key.

4 years ago

Ah, I ran the SteamDB free packages script after purchasing the bundle so didn't notice that.

4 years ago

To Sensualshakti, about Project Warlock.

Everyone else: ROW - can be activated in all the countries above too.

I bought the bundle from France, EU, so I should have a ROW key, but it can't be activated in "all the countries above too".
Either ROW can't be activated everywhere as stated, or EU gets special keys that can be redeemed in EU, USA, Canada, Australia, etc (so not EU-only keys), but not in LATAM and RU/CIS.
Or maybe that's a fake warning about hypothetical difficulties to redeem the key in those countries, but actually there is no problem to do so.

View attached image.
View attached image.
4 years ago*

I don't think there will be any problems with activation in other regions
https://steamdb.info/sub/285342/info/

there are no other subscriptions for the EU
https://steamdb.info/app/893680/subs/

for example, here is a subscription that cannot be activated in certain countries
https://steamdb.info/sub/328762/info/
This package can NOT be purchased in specified countries
Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Democratic People's Republic of Korea

4 years ago*

Thank you kindly. I remember reading about similar "fake" warnings about region-restrictions in a previous Monthly/Weekly too. Which one(s), I don't remember.

4 years ago

Yeah, Humble usually pulls their region restriction warnings out of their
derriรจre or read them from chicken entrails. I'm not sure which one it is but usually they have nothing to do with reality.

Maybe it's an intentional deterrent to keep people from selling / trading / gifting games.
Maybe they're just incompetent.

4 years ago

Overall is a great bundle in my opinion even though I'm not a fan of some of the genres presented here. I had a lot of these on my wishlist :) Easily worth the $12 as always.

I own Book of Demons already and in my opinion is easily worth full price. I rated it game of the year in 2017. Picking it up for classic price or even the new premium price is a good deal.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Edition, awesome, right up my alley.

OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ - Never played the original version, but this looks awesome, love the visual style.

Underhero - I love platformer games so this is another one that's right up my alley.

Project Warlock - Single player FPS that looks similar to old school Doom, count me in.

Frostpunk - Not an FTS/City Builder person really but there's always a few games of those genres that made me want to play them. This one looks awesome.

Cryofall - This does look interesting. I'm not a fan of indie MMORPGs going into HB Monthly/Choice as often the game population is often small and sometimes dies out quickly. It's hard enough for some MMORPGs to survive with major dev teams and publishers backing them, it can often be a nightmare for indie MMORPGs to survive. I do hope the best for this title as the devs seem to update and communicate with the community often which needs to happen for this genre to really survive. One wrong move though and those "mostly positive" reviews will flip to mostly negative within moments.

Night Call - Not an VN person at all but there was something about this game that caught my eye and I've been following it since before it's release on Steam.

The Hex - I own this from purchasing a previous bundle it was in, haven't played it yet though. The character models are rough but from what I've read the game is short, fun and has an interesting storyline.

SHENZHEN I/0 - I like some puzzle games. The "programmer" type of puzzles like this really never appealed to me though. It does look interesting where I might give it a go later on.

Eliza - As I mentioned previously, I'm not into visual novels. This one doesn't look that appealing compared to Night Call and is my least interested game out of the whole bundle. A second visual novel in the same monthly, :( I'm glad this doesn't seem to happen much.

Warstone TD - Tower Defense games are another genre I'm not really interested in and after watching a review on this game to see if it might be something I would be interested in, it made me even less interested lol.

4 years ago*

I kinda love it how Book of Demons was your game of the year, and I also seen a few "it's pure trash" reviews :D sounds pretty good to have something in it that is enough to get so different opinions, not just a lukewarm ticking-all-the-boxes-AAA.

4 years ago

I'm a big fan of Diablo and other games like it. I thought the devs did a great job at paying homage to Diablo at the same time making a unique gameplay experience. The biggest thing I think that catches people off guard is that character movement is basically on rails and not free movement. I've always felt like that feature was something very black and white, where you're either going to like it or really hate it. Besides the game being good, I think the studio that makes it has a really good group of people. Not sure if you own it or not, but there's a demo on the store page you can check out.

4 years ago*

I planned to get it as soon as I can get some funds on my PP, but sure, you've a point about it having a demo. Thanks!
it's quite unlikely that it will put me off :)

4 years ago

"Underhero - I love platformer games so this is another one that's right up my alley"

I love platformers, too, and tried the Underhero demo and didn't like it much. The negative reviews do a good job at describing the downsides of the game, and in my case they weighed heavily. For many people the game indeed seems to be great tough and I can see the dev's effort that has gone into it.

4 years ago

I am from Bulgaria and could not activate a Project warlock key bought in Asia (Thailand).
Instead of listing Myanmar, previously known as Burma (BU), they have added Bulgaria (BG).

4 years ago

Thank you very much, I have been waiting for this confirmation since the bundle launched.

4 years ago

Yet another pass. These are so old that I already own the ones that I'm interested in, with the exception of Eliza. Not going to pay the price for that.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker was unplayably buggy at release, but those have been fixed. So that's one pick that I regret buying at full price.

4 years ago

How is that path finder game though, is it similar to pillars and tyranny? (I own both of them and am thinking of getting the bundle for that game) and for me not sure if I want frost punk and I am not big on the other games.

4 years ago

Yep, similar. Get it if you enjoy Pillars and Tyranny. Just be aware that it is a long game. How Long To Beat lists Kingmaker at 83h for core story, 174h for completionists.

It was not a fun experience at launch. I started running into constant game-breaking bugs around the midpoint of the game, and by the end I had lost some party members and got blocked out of the best endings because of bugs. That's the main reason behind the low Steam score. But the bugs have been fixed by now, or so I've heard.

Regardless of the bugs, I did like it enough that I ended up backing their next Pathfinder game (Wrath of the Righteous) on Kickstarter. Now that they have the core engine finished, it'll likely be far less of a mess at launch.

4 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

all that i want from that is Frostpunk: The Rifts (DLC) idk if its worth getting for this

4 years ago

Its a $5 DLC so why would you even consider this?

4 years ago

You 2 do realize that you get both with 1 pick?

4 years ago

He doesnt want the base game though just the DLC so why buy a $15 bundle for a $5 DLC? Or does that sound like a good idea in your head?

4 years ago

if i get dlc i want all of them so waiting for a big -% on steam i guess :D got to catch them all

4 years ago

Makes more sense after more coffee and bothering to read it slower and not thinking they wanted both but were unsure if DLC wastes a pick or not.

4 years ago

Am i missed something, or they changed how it works? I had active subscription status, store discount and trove. More than month ago i paused December bundle before auto-billing day. So i lost store discount and trove for few days. After new January bundle revealed, my subscription becomes active again and i got discount and trove back. Few weeks ago i paused again before auto-billing day to skip January bundle. Now new bundle revealed, but this time i got no store discount and no trove. Only subscription status shows as active and next billing day is there.

4 years ago

Yeah, same here. Apparently they changed it to prevent people from using that trick where you unpause to make a store purchase and get the subscriber discount and pause right away afterwards without buying a Monthly. I assume now you have to actually buy a Choice bundle before your subscriber discount gets reactivated.

I have to admit I used that trick myself once to buy some silly Anime game they falsely claimed was gonna get removed.

4 years ago

This trick seems to work on the trove at least.

4 years ago

This made me almost activate everything from the get-go. Never had that happen to me since Choice started. I like it!

4 years ago

I'm a bit annoyed with fanatical.
1 month before PATHFINDER comes out in humble choice, they do a discount on it....

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

i didnt get this humble choice thing. is these games still steam keys?

4 years ago

Sure. :D

4 years ago

Same as before. I think it has only been steam since choice stated, but can be others too in the future I guess.

4 years ago

Choice is Humble Monthly with the games revealed from the start. Basically, no more mystery and higher prices, unless you have a classic subscription.

4 years ago

wow, that looks better. time to increase my steam library

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

I assume you're talking about Project Warlock?
If so, did you receive sub id 285342? Or how did you conclude that it's a ROW key?

4 years ago

Project Warlock

* N O T * A V A I L A B L E * I N *
AG AI AM AR AW AZ BB BM BN BO BR BS BU BY BZ CL CN CO
CR DM DO EC FK GD GE GS GT GY HK HN HT ID IN JM KG KH
KN KR KY KZ LA LC MD MO MS MX MY NI PA PE PH PY RU SG
SR SV TC TH TJ TL TM TR TT TW UA UY UZ VC VE VG VI VN

from EU

4 years ago*

Please take a look at "Why are the region locks from the "Create a gift link" pop-up different than the ones mentioned on the SteamGifts thread corresponding to that bundle?" from this thread.

Regardless of the notification, your key can be activated anywhere. But I appreciate the nice table format ๐Ÿ˜Š

4 years ago

yeah, I just wanted to try out that formatting for first time :D ty for link

4 years ago

This table is a work of art :D

4 years ago

Cheers, was good practice to learn table formatting :)

4 years ago

Autocharge day bump ๐Ÿ˜Ž

4 years ago

Do you know in how many hours from now they will autocharge?

4 years ago

It's a long time since I actually got autocharged, mostly I either pause or pay early, but I think it's around 16:00 or 17:00 GMT

4 years ago

Thanks a lot for the help.

4 years ago

Last month they autocharged 13:17 CET. Now it is 16:13 CET and they didn't charge me yet.

4 years ago

Thank you for the information.

4 years ago

Thank you, would have forgotten to pause otherwise :D

4 years ago

If i pressed pause a month at the beginning of the month but now i want to get the current monthly choice , can i do that ?

4 years ago

Yes. Just unpause and claim the bundle.

4 years ago

How , cuz i dont have the choice to do that , also when i press on a game to Unluck it says the Payment is in progress and redirects me to a screen where i have to get the Premium thing that is 19/month , while on my Subscription page it says i am on the Classic plan (old one)

4 years ago

Weird.
When I click on "Unlock my Choices" I get "Your next 10 months have already been paid.". My subscription is payed until next January.
You sure you just paused your subscription and didn't cancel it?
What does your "Next Billing Date" say?

4 years ago

It says 27 march 2020

4 years ago

That sounds like you've already tried to resume and the site is still processing the request.

I've encountered this before when I tried "unlocking my choices" a second time (which I tried because the site showed an in progress message for >10 minutes and I thought it was a client problem). Eventually - after about 30 minutes - I received an email about the choices being unlocked.

4 years ago

Okay ty , i will wait then

4 years ago

Did it go through for you in the end?

4 years ago

Nope , i also made a ticket towards Humble support and they told me about the Auto-billing , but i lost last Month bundle , since the Auto-billing went through after the new bundle arrived and they returned my money ;(

4 years ago

Were you able to buy it in the end? I tried unpausing/unlocking my choices, but I was getting the same thing where it would redirect me even though I was on the Classic Plan. Tried for like 30 minutes with no luck, now the bundle ended. :c

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

bit weak.

4 years ago

Seems decent to me.

4 years ago

I'm late! is it possible to exchange the OkamiHD key (Post-launch) (Key-only Restricted) with the HB support? For a WW one?

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.