February 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ February 28th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† March 6th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ

• Buyers from Brazil, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau will get a region locked sub
    ATTENTION: RUN LOCK AS WELL!!!
  • Everyone else, including Japan (confirmation) : ROW - can be activated in all the countries above too.

Project Warlock

• Buyers from Bulgaria Burma and Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam will receive an Asia region locked key.
    For this item, "BU" = Burma on SteamDB even though BU should be the country code for Bulgaria
  • Buyers from Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Grenada, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Cayman Islands, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, Suriname, El Salvador, Turks and Caicos Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Venezuela, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands receive a LATAM locked key
  • Buyers from Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan receive a RU/CIS locked key
  • Buyers from Turkey will receive a TR region locked key
  • Everyone else: ROW - can be activated in all the countries above too.

Free content:

Frostpunk:

• The Frostpunk Artbook and OST DLCs can be claimed for free:
    !addlicense ASF 392078, 372743, 391812, 392080
    372743 and 391812 should activate, the other two are just for good measure.
    Recent ASF versions could alternatively use:
    !addlicense ASF sub/392078, sub/372743, sub/391812, sub/392080
    Users could try steam://install/1103840 & steam://install/966350 as well.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Book of Demons

Note: Frostpunk and Frostpunk: The Rifts come as 2 separate keys, but they count as one choice.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Frostpunk 89% of 34424 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/323190 W 0 $29.99
Frostpunk: The Rifts (DLC) 51% of 231 - - 0.75 CV app/1125020 W 0 $4.99
Pathfinder: Kingmaker 75% of 10490 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/640820 W M L 0 $39.99
Book of Demons 92% of 7177 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/449960 W M 0 $24.99
CryoFall 77% of 796 โค - 3.00 CV app/829590 W 0 $19.99
OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ 92% of 3126 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/587620 W 0 $19.99
Eliza 95% of 242 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/716500 W M L 0 $14.99
SHENZHEN I/O 95% of 1858 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/504210 W M L 1 $14.99
Project Warlock 90% of 827 - ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/893680 W 0 $12.00
The Hex 94% of 637 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/510420 W M L 2 $9.99
Warstone TD 87% of 1563 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/562500 W M 1 $14.99
Underhero 93% of 330 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/573320 W M L 0 $14.99
Night Call 72% of 70 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/680380 W M 0 $19.99

Extra: Tales From Off-Peak City Vol. 1

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does Humble still keep your interest?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] ๐ŸŽถ The show must go on! ๐ŸŽถ No matter what people say, Humble still stays on top of the charts when it comes to bundles.
[New subscription] ๐ŸŽถ Toss a coin to your Humble Choice, O' Wallet of Plenty... ๐ŸŽถ
[Maybe subscribe] Iโ€™ll maybe subscribe, if the Coronavirus pandemic doesnโ€™t kill me first.
[Pause: have] Prior acquisitions leave me disinterested and wanting.
[Pause: dislike] ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿง  I don't need to own these games. These aren't the genres I'm looking for. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿง 
[Cancelling] I am exiting my subscription, just like Britain left the EU a few days ago.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I'll stay loyal to Epic Games Store freebies.

Meh. I was happy with last month's so I'm not going to whine about this month. Just not my cup of tea. Most of the games were already in my ignore list.
I'm a bit surprised to see several already bundled games in the pack though. That's not a good sign.
Anyway.
Pausing until next month.

4 years ago*

A pretty good bundle overall. Book of Demons and Frostpunk have been on my WL for ages.
Night call is something that also caught my attention a few times so I'm glad to pick it up.

Definitely gonna drop Warstone TD, tower defense games are just not my thing.
A bit conflicted about the 2nd game I won't pick up. It's either The Hex as it looks sloppy or SHENZHEN as I'm not big on that kind of technical games.

4 years ago

The Hex is in a current fanatical bundle, so you can at least get that from there.

4 years ago

Oh cool, thanks for the tip :)

4 years ago

I picked Warstone TD for 5โ‚ฌ last month on Fanatical :/ Damn, should have waited

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Feels as good as last month to me aka easy pause

4 years ago

Recurring but not necessarily agreeing with the statement in the poll option XD

4 years ago

My Keys page says that the game version in this bundle is Pathfinder Kingmaker Explorer Edition. Does rhat mean some extra content?

4 years ago*

No, that's the basic edition. It only includes the game itself.

4 years ago

This is one of those hate or love them all bundles. You are extremely happy with them or you're happy you know upfront so you can pause.
Everybody happy :)

Easy pause for me.

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

Bought for Book of Demons and Okami.
Frostpunk, Underhero, and Shinzhen I/O also look good.
Decent bundle overall.

4 years ago

Last month was in my opinion better but this month is not that bad to be honest. Too many filler games is the main reason why I won't be buying this month.

4 years ago

I was able to get Okami from JP and it's the WW version (aka ROW?).

Showed up as: OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ (Post-launch) (Key-only WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/227413/depots/

4 years ago

Frostpunk and okami? Sure...why not
As unappealing the rest of the games are, something tells me i aint buying those 2 on the grey market for cheap.

4 years ago

It is an instant buy: Eliza, Shenzhen i/o, Book of demons and Okami are on top of my wishlist.

4 years ago

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but if you go to pause your subscription before buying they'll offer you $2 off this month's bundle to keep you from doing it. I did it, and others on Reddit report the same, so I take it that offer is available to everybody. This might be worth putting in the post itself.

Edit: I was wrong, only some of us are offered the discount. Still worth a try though.

4 years ago*

Not to everyone (I didn't get it). But if you're gonna buy the bundle, it's worth a try atleast. After pausing, you can still buy it anyway.

4 years ago

Ah, I'm sorry. I wonder what their criterion is. Perhaps being a spotty subscriber?

4 years ago

I tried and did not receive the offer.

4 years ago

I wonder what the "treshold" of months not having bought a bundle is for that Coupon to show up.
I've paused every choice and haven't received that offer yet.

4 years ago

I think its only for those who have month to month plan. Humble doesnt give a flying f*ck about those who have already payed.

4 years ago

Thanks, it worked even though i had only skipped january bundle since october 2019, seems like you get it if you haven't gotten discounts anytime in the past few months maybe.

4 years ago

I already have Book of Demons (nice) and The Hex (I think it was an awesome weird indie game), nothing else reeeeaally appeals to me. I'm pausing again, the third time in a row.

HAT TRICK, BABY!

4 years ago

Is the hex actually good?
It was going to be one of my trash skip games.

4 years ago

It is... if you enjoy unusual games, such as... dunno... Undertale, Pony Island, The Stanley Parable, etc. It's not just a point & click adventure, there are other game genres crammed into it. It kinda makes you think outside of the box and I got slight wtf moments playing The Hex. I'd say it's quite unique, but it's also pretty short.

4 years ago

Thanks for the insight, I won't rule it out just yet.

4 years ago

You're very welcome. :)
Just don't hate me if you decide to pick up the game and end up disliking it. :3

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

START BY PLAYING IT... IDLING FOR CARDS DOESN'T COUNT!

4 years ago

xD

View attached image.
4 years ago

Ohhh guuurl...

View attached image.
4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Not even enough to get the first achievement...
Tatianna is amazing btw

View attached image.
4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

If you're not sure, its also available on one of fanatical's bundles so if you want to skip this here and get it there.
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/5zMFR/fanatical-hidden-gems-8-bundle

4 years ago*

Cheers, if it's in a fanatical bundle it will probably keep popping up over there from time to time.

4 years ago

Users could try steam://install/1103840 & steam://install/966350 as well. Please confirm if this works for you.

It worked.

4 years ago

how does it work?

4 years ago

1) Copy the link in your browser like a webpage, then hit Enter.
2) A window will open, select "Steam" and click in "Open link" (or Open with Steam)

4 years ago

first thing i tried but nothing happens :(

4 years ago

Thanks! Worked just fine :)

4 years ago

Hey, just a quick question. I'm not really into most of those games, so I'm going to cancel / pause my subscription. Do I have to do this before the new Humble Trove games are added, or can I take a look at the new games, download the ones I like and cancel / pause then?

Because if I understood it right, it should be ok, as long as I cancel one week before the last friday of the month, but I don't wanna make a mistake.

Thanks in advance!

4 years ago*

The autocharge it set for the 28, at least for me.
So you have until then to pause

4 years ago

Thank you very much!
Have a nice evening :)

4 years ago

I was waiting forever for Okami to be bundled and finally here it is ๐Ÿ’– instabuy (also having 4 wishlisted games helps).
Thank you for the chart Lilly ๐Ÿ’–.

4 years ago

Five from my wish list and only one owned, and a couple of others look good as well. Yep, yep, yep.

4 years ago

I'm pretty sure (didn't buy it, don't have plans to) the case is the same as here for buyers from Bulgaria.

4 years ago

Three wishlisted games. Best month of the new system so far for me. The rest is not as interesting, but at least it's not a boring mix of racibg and brawling this time.

4 years ago

I'm not regretting my classic subscription now. Used to be I was going to cancel my subscription after seeing the first choice select, but then Humble started putting wishlisted game after wishlisted game, and I cracked.

4 years ago

Frostpunk, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Book of Demons are all Wishlisted. OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ adding to check it out, well received by others.
CryoFall, interested but its MMO and crippling if the servers go down. Not sure if I can actually play single player like 7Days2Die by hosting myself. I remember one of the mechanics in the game is PVP.

I've not been able to pause(I wanted to for this month) since DEC and since Humble Choice started. They must be doing great for me. I've only had 2 months left if I activate this month. Which the resub should come in quite pricey as I do not think there are discounted resubs anymore?
Cheers~

4 years ago

Frostpunk and Okami are mine. All others, are meh to me. And for once, I have no interest in trading. >_< Maybe more gifting.

4 years ago

5 wishlisted titles?
Best Monthly EVER???

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

No wishlisted titles, but a couple I may be interested in to see what they are like... Meh. I'll see if I can win/trade for the one or 2 I'm interested in.
Not for me this month!

Can't complain though, there were a fair few games last month I wanted so.. evens out :)

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.