I figured this would be fine, since there was a very long avatar rating thread a while ago. I thought I'd make a different take on it. Since we all have to link our steam accounts, we could rate each other based on steam profile. You can start with me, I'll join in there somewhere.

Try to have fun, and don't get offended. I'm sure people will say you're steam profile is terrible just to make you mad, but don't start fights. This assuming people even care enough about this thread :P

Anyway, begin.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

@aerostatik

Not fan of Anime, no showcases. I would give it 5/10. Profile is quite young so I believe it will grow and become more interesting with bigger game library and interesting showcases.

1 year ago

Cool profile, but I don't think the viking profile matches with his cyberpunk styled background. I also am not very fond of having the "games owned" showcase, feels meaningless to me. Overall a solid 6/10

1 year ago

@lucstrike

The owner of this profile has an exquisite taste. Ushanka and pixel art look simple and tasteful. Lots of achievements in good old games.
7/10

1 year ago

@marxi
Your profile is simple and neat. Good quantity of games. But I think that with 92 levels you can make better showcases.
I can percibe you are a quiet person, with an aestethic taste that love pastel colours, the sunsets and the animals. Im right ? :)

1 year ago

Yes, this is generally true.

1 year ago

@StreetDog

An interesting space/alien design. Lots of workshop items and screenshots! I'd imagine a person could get lost for hours just looking through your stuff.

Not really my aesthetic, and the moving wallpaper kills my poor potato, so I don't linger on profiles that have it, but I can see that you have a love for the things you've showcased there.

Rating? 8/10. :-]

1 year ago

@BigMrC

i don't like avatar and profile background
but
more than 4k games + 1300 badges + 155k achh + 52% avg ach per game = soooo amazing stats
realy hardcore gamer, my respect for you dude :}
9/10 ofc :}

1 year ago

@VivaKalman

I like the profile background and the pfp, good match
Really nice skins and 16 perfect games
9/10

1 year ago

@Fritserick

The profile is simple.
I like cats so + for avatar.
And you've maxed out some pretty good games.

5/10

1 year ago

8/10 , nice artwork I like it.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

@DrTechnoid

The account feels complete, except I don't see the point of Completionist Showcase if you are currently on zero. You may play games for fun and that's fine, but I don't think it's required for you showing it. Self-biography is good, but overall the theme doesn't appeal to me. 7/10.

1 year ago

@Vasharal

The account looks pretty cool I like the colours and the description/biography, also +1 for the jhin artwork. 9/10

1 year ago

Thanks dude! I appreciate the review. What would you recommend adjusting/changing?

1 year ago

Well to be honest with you I'm not really an expert on how a steam profile should look like but in your case I really like the vibe it gives as well as the way it looks and in my opinion you shouldn't really change or adjust anything.

1 year ago

I'm sometimes changing my profile. I am planning to do that at some point when I get sick and tired. I do appreciate any kind of feedback. 😄

1 year ago

@MastroNikolas you get a 10/10 just for that profile pic, the rest are extra points.

1 year ago

Always a fan of minimalism, black/white/grey. 9.5/10. You need to get 4 more games to have over 1,000!

1 year ago

Thank you so much! And yeah I'm probably gonna reach 1000 before the sale ends!

Also, I can't wait to finally play Persona 5 :)

1 year ago

@SymphonyARG 9/10 The black and white theme is nice. I don't know if it was intentional, but the way that white sun is mirrored/contrasted by the black orb in your profile pic adds a very nice touch.

1 year ago

Completely unintentional, but now that I can see it it looks beautiful. Thanks ♥

Yours looks incredible with that Dreaming Sarah background, it gives it a great touch. 9/10!

1 year ago

@OhTheFolly I like the profil color theme (the blue), the background being animated is a plus and also fits with the theme. but is is a little too empty imo could add a nice textbox or a nice artwork. And I am not a fan of the Saliens showcase cause I always find it useless. A few more games to fill the 1k games would also be coo. Level 50 is nice. The border of the profile pic also fits

If I have to give a number then like 6.5 or 7/10

1 year ago

Absolutely perfect profile. I love the integration of artwork and background. You really did your best.

10/10

1 year ago

oh thx. I also love my profile pic with the border together and how good it fits with the background :)

1 year ago

It does :)
And I noticed that I whitelisted you already.
Guess you were dropping some decent comments before :)

1 year ago

Rated your Steam Profile mate!

1 year ago

Thank you so much!

Are you really from Indonesia?
Love that country and its people!

1 year ago

Yup, ever came here? Must be Bali. Tbh Germans are one of the best foreigner here, usually behave really well

1 year ago

Sadly not, but I really wanna go. I know a girl from there and I already sent her a package once. :D I wanna eat traditionally made Rendang at least once in my life!

1 year ago

How did the theme can be transparent? is that from some item in point store?

1 year ago

yes

1 year ago

@t0b3berlin The glitch girl animated background a bit to flashy for my eyes tbh. But 15 years badge, 5k Games, Removed game collectors, 1137 reviews, this is the right OG who building gaming community and showing how powerful Steam as a drm. The profile pict is cute, even better if it's drawing of you and your so, 9.5/10

1 year ago

Really recommending to check out this profile if You like sakura :3 Also nice 100% achievements flex :)

1 year ago

Thank you so much!

1 year ago

@VELZING Very Kawaii profile, but still stays basic and classy. Could say it was a premade Steam professional profile setup. Good Job!

1 year ago

Thanks sir!!

1 year ago

8/10 , I like that colourful style.

1 year ago

very presentable and colorful profile
9/10
i do like the face pic XD

1 year ago

I really love your background and the spider-man screenshots (he's my favourite marvel character!) The quotes in your profile are very thoughtful too, I love the last one! I would give it an 8/10 :)

1 year ago

This Person above me likes the animals , as her / his / faer / eir / pers / their / vis / xyr / hir steam profile shows to us. But not so much details unfortunately so I give 6,5/10 .We know that this person's name is Nicole. Thats all. Not a gaming counter , not a favourite item collection . Nothing :-(

1 year ago

9.5/10
lots of games
really high level
very colorful profile full of info

1 year ago

9/10
Chimken

1 year ago

8/10 i like the blue color, one of my favorites :)

1 year ago

@erntTt: A lot of Steam points went into this! 9/10

1 year ago

@ScourgeTM do you like Roses? see this profille 😃 nice and simple proffile a lot of good games 8-10 👍👍🌹

1 year ago

Actually, it was originally an experiment with the CP77 theme because I find it rather hideous. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it came out! 😊 Would be nice if we could design our own themes, but I digress.

Super glad you enjoyed it. Thanks! 😁

1 year ago

@Shredder87
Initially I thought it would be another one of those profiles that are all about completing a background image. With some meaningless item, badge and other collections being showcased.
But way down it actually got interesting, with a focus on games and gaming. And more art to complete the theme.

8/10 - It would be even better if you got rid of several showcases nobody really cares about, imho.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.