Giveaway is supposed to start in less than an hour, no info about number of keys or level restriction as of yet.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/779100/Daemonical/

EDIT: GA just started, 1000 keys, no level restriction.

EDIT2: !st rounbd over, next round tommorow, same time:
Next set of keys available on Oct 26 at 11 AM PDT!
Due to this giveaway's popularity, the next set of keys will only be open to Level 10+ members.

And to those claiming 'it's impossible to get anything on AW unless you're a bot', just saying:

View attached image.
5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Damn sad I missed this, how do you even get to level 10 on alienware? Seems a lot of grind.

5 years ago

It used to be much easier before when you could vote on each individual reply in the forums. They've changed that since, and progress is much slower now.

5 years ago

And get a level 30+ to upvote your content.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago*

yeah but for NA.US you have there this option , we in EU from some time dont have it anymore...:(

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

we used to have daily and weekly quests first when they got introduced, but not anymore :(

now we get 'daily quests' that rarely even register, like share GA to social media, daily logins and voting, so we can get a few points per day, but no chance for big rewards from dailies and weeklies.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Europeans are historically getting screwed by AW ;p At the beggining (before rise of Arena rewards) most of GAs and competitions were restricted to NA, even nowadays a lot of competitions (hardware-related, esport events etc) are for NA only, when new dailies got introduced idea was that beside points sometimes you could also win other stuff, like games or physical goods, AW claimed that it will run as 'test' for NA only, with time there was no word about non-ARP rewards coming to EU so people started complaining in the forums why do they get worse rewards for the same quests - AW solution? They removed dailies/weeklies from EU alltogether ;p Don't know how they tried to reason that, because it was around this time I gave up and stopped visiting AW regularly, nowadays only when I see announcment of GA will go there ;p

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I'm level 25 there, and I did nothing for ranking up there since level 5

5 years ago

The game is an online multiplayer/coop game so there will probably be giveaways on other sites eventually. The game doesn't have a healthy online population yet to bring in sales.

5 years ago

As most multiplayer (shooters) it's a last twitch giving out free keys before it dies out anyway.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

For some reason I was able to get one with no problems

5 years ago

Thanks i got one :-)

5 years ago

too late :(

5 years ago

Next set of keys available on Oct 26 at 11 AM PDT!
Due to this giveaway's popularity, the next set of keys will only be open to Level 10+ members.
can some1 tell exact time, when it will be? like how many hours from now.

5 years ago

just enter 11 AM PDT into google search - it will automatically convert it to your local timezone ^^

also keep in mind that AW GAs are launched manually and they usually launch it anywhere between 3 and 0 minutes before right time, so worst case scenario at hour zero all keys can be gone as GAs ran for few minutes already ;p

5 years ago

level 10 is still too low. First few rounds should be much higher. Guess I'll check back tomorrow morning

5 years ago

giveaway will be same time, so you need it check about this time.

5 years ago

yeah, I preferred it much more as well when they were starting from highest levels and then dropping each round, but I guess that what matters here is advertisement - developer giving away keys wants as much advertisement as they could, even if someone doesn't win key maybe they look at the game, like it and purchase it, from that perspective it makes sense to make lvl 0 GAs as it drags much more attraction than high lvl GA, there are tens of thousands of lvl0 users, much less high lvl...

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I refreshed the page 2 mins before the giveaway started (10:58 PDT) and it was already at 994 keys, so I would start refreshing the page earlier than the actual start time.

5 years ago

yeah, I already mentioned it several times in a thread :)

5 years ago

levedl 10 only...bah

5 years ago

Live

5 years ago

994 left

5 years ago

nice, got one. 970 left.