Sure, Psychonauts doesn't have a lot of extra achievements, but it was still a 100% complete. I got the last achievement last night and went to my profile to look at it and....there was a hidden achievement. I won't have 100% complete until I buy something in the store in the game on Christmas day....

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hahahahaha

Poor guy.

I don't have any 100% achievements on a PC game, but I've done it with a few on my 360 like Bioshock and Portal: Still Alive.

1 decade ago

lol, wankers.....

I played it during the coal debacle for the achievement, needed to get quite far, but had other achieves to get. So would probably need to start again when I get around to playing it proper.

Batman: AC has date based achievements which I keep forgetting about. There is probably a Google calender thing for it if I looked.

1 decade ago

One of the achievement hunter groups posts reminders for those also.

1 decade ago

I didn't find anything in my searches, but it would be awesome if there was such calendar! :D

1 decade ago

I hate those kind of achievements. :( My most recent 100% game is The Bridge. That game was pretty difficult.

1 decade ago

Just change the date on your PC to Christmas.

1 decade ago

Same thing happened to me with the Mark of the Ninja. I went 100% and two days later they add more achievements for Special Edition... I went full retard, deleted the game and wowed that I'll never, ever mention it again unless I'm raging.

1 decade ago

What stopped you from not going full retard and just doing those extra achievements?

1 decade ago

I later realised that the SE wasn't out still and I'll have to buy it and that's... crap.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Reavyn.