Purchase the APRIL 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Limited time offer:

available for upgrading and new customers for April only. Promotion ends April 6 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time. $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible. Wallet credit is only available to customers who purchase an annual subscription between March 30 at 12:00 a.m. to April 6 at 9:59 a.m PT. Promo subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promo is subject to change.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/checkout

Note: Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF APRIL (6th APRIL) for $12* to receive the APRIL bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MARCH 30th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the March Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Mafia III is region locked for Poland. Customers in this region will instead receive Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection as a replacement
Possible workaround for Polish customers that want to get Mafia III

Mafia III also has regional versions and HB might provide these instead of ROW keys:

Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) seems to be ROW (can be activated even in Poland)

GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst is currently restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Wallet Coupon as a replacement
The wallet coupon will be added automatically to your account if you are in the Japan region and you will see it on your Coupons page
This coupon will EXPIRE on May 4th at 10 am Pacific. Please use your coupon before this date!

Customers from ASIA, RU/CIS get a ROW key (SreamDB) for GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst although region locked versions exist for this game.

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection is ROW. (confirmed)

Laser League
Despite the fact that the game has some region locked version (BR and RU/CIS) it seems that the keys delivered are ROW. RU/CIS confirmed to get the ROW version: https://steamdb.info/sub/144625
However, customers from Chia will get The Guest instead.

Official Humble Bundle article about these region locks

Games:

Pay early and get: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 67% of 12,003 reviews 0 $29.99
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst 80% of 2,210 reviews 0 $49.99
Mafia III 47% of 12,694 reviews 0 $39.99
Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) 87% of 96 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $9.99
Outlast 2 86% of 8,099 reviews 0 $29.99
Lara Croft GO 93% of 651 reviews 0 $9.99
Subterrain 84% of 576 reviews 0 $16.99
AER Memories of Old 87% of 269 reviews 0 $14.99
Laser League 90% of 449 reviews - 0 $14.99

Notes:

1. GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst will also activate GOD EATER RESURRECTION
  2. The Steam Store version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes DLCs: Jensen Story: Desperate Measures, Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear, Classic Gear, Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack.
    This bundle only contains the base game.

Originally the DLCs were missing, but they have been now added to the bundle key as well.

Customers from Poland will get instead of Mafia III:

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,055 reviews 0 $59.99

Customers from China will get instead of Laser League :

The Guest 79% of 320 reviews 0 $9.99

Retail:

• $216.91

CV (yes, the games get partial CV for this one):

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Lyric Sonata

A miniature sidescrolling adventure across music notation platforms, for solo cursor.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th APRIL!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

With the $20 promo, what's the price of this for CV calculation purposes?

View Results
Woop, I can't wait to hold DXMD/GE2/M3 in my hands and caress them gently. Steam keys, you shall be mine!
Don't really need what's known so far, but I'm still gonna risk it. Bundles are addictive loot boxes too.
I fell prey to all these $10/$20 wallet credit offers for annual subs and now I'm subscribed until Spring 2042. Somebody send an extraction squad, I beg you - just get me out of this contract!
Hey IGN, gib Nier Automata or I'm not paying. Thanks.
Gosh, it's like Bad Rats all over again. What a lame early unlock. Pausing this month.
I'm betting we'll get three Late Early Unlocks™ revealed midway through March.
You know what, a region locked free to play MMO DLC key would really spice things up. You listening, Humble?
To be sufficiently edgy, I'm making my purchase decision on April Fools' Day. Oh wait, they autocharged me two days earlier.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

I'm not sure... The only thing I'm interested in here is Deus Ex. I guess I could trade the rest.

6 years ago

I'm almost sad I bought Mafia 3 a week ago, I only paid 5€ but still, that would have been a great bundle.

I like some old school mechanics and a stupid IA you can manipulate but this game is too repetitive

6 years ago

Oh damn, 3 wishlist games, I unsubscribed last month because I wanted to play less....oh man, I think I need to buy this one ^^

6 years ago

You do!

6 years ago

And I did :D

6 years ago

Best bundle?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Mafia is unavailable in Poland, they offer Beyond Earth instead, which is super lame.

6 years ago

Enough people might be happy to swap. Just gotta see if CivBE is EMEA or ROW.

6 years ago

3 games I want already :)
Really nice!

6 years ago

GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst comes with GOD EATER RESURRECTION

6 years ago

god eater 2 nice
i'm glad i didn"t buy it in the star deal fanatical with the best price ever.

6 years ago

3 wishlist games, 1 bundle? Yes please

6 years ago

Why Mafia 3 is not avalible for Poland? It's strange.

6 years ago

Ok this is ridiculas I just bought Deus EX MD today, last month I bought before DS III :)) !
Well I did buy Deus Ex for 4.3 Euro so ... also I want mafia III for that price :D
!

6 years ago

You could refund, but keep in mind that the version you get from this bundle has less content that the one sold on the store.

6 years ago

Nop If refund MD I refund all as I said Total: 4,19€ is not a bad price and HM for Total: 2,09€ !
Also I have all the games in the series so refunding is a NO NO for me !

And they refund it will be steam wallet money so NO please :D !

6 years ago*

Your DXMD from Steam has DLC you can't get with this version.

6 years ago

I heard it already ... but that seams odd ... can someone provide the separate ID's for those two :D !

6 years ago

Thank you :D !

6 years ago

Own DE:MD already, missing Mafia III, but I'm from Poland -.- Also wtf is with this region lock? Mafia III is normally avaiable in Poland without any problems -.-

6 years ago

If you want it, it is on steam for 6EUR or cheaper :D !

6 years ago

1 game may be cheaper on Steam, whole set will never be cheaper than in monthly ;p Paying 12$ for game you want + 5-7 other nice games (so all in all ~2$ per game) is totallly different from paying 6$ for a single game ;P

6 years ago

Of course is cheaper I did pay 4.3 Eur but I got HM for 2 and his season pass so it was not for nothind and I want Mafia III to have all 3 and also God Eather 2 !

If I sell MD with 4 EUR for me it is a plus :D !

6 years ago

Rip just won god eater before this bundle

6 years ago

wow, lucky you/us, I won a while back mafia and deus ex, I guess we complete each other quite fairly, complementary functions of sorts

6 years ago

yes sure 20000 region locks for Mafia 3... bought in EU and agin got fuked copy including EU countries and including country where am from and bought from... srsly?

6 years ago

This package can NOT be purchased in specified countries
Asia/Pacific Region, Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Brazil, Bhutan, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Christmas Island, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Japan, Cambodia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Maldives, Mexico, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Paraguay, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam

EU package just not available for Asia, Americas, Oceania? :D

6 years ago*

Its not available also in EU countries xD
https://pastebin.com/9z9KpGMf

6 years ago

I have the same list of restricted countries, I am from EU, have not tried to activate it yet. Maybe it's just a mistake on HB's part? Has anyone tried writing to them? Or activated it with that list showing when you click giftlink?

Region Restriction screenshot

6 years ago*

already have God Eater

ouch

6 years ago

Is is a good game ?

6 years ago

Well, I can say it's basically like Monster Hunter with story

6 years ago

Hmmm that sound nice :D !

6 years ago

How intrusive is the Denuvo on God Eater?

Basically, I do all my gaming on a laptop, and for the most part she can handle anything I throw at her, but I'm always concerned that the Denuvo thingy is just gonna gobble up resources and turn a game that would be playable, into a laggy stuttery mess.

6 years ago

She ? A car... sure. A boat... obviously. But this is the first time I've heard somebody call their laptop a she.

Guess humans just like to anthropomorphize stuff :D
Shark week

6 years ago

My computers have always been a "she". Even my Kindle, and that's more of a book than a computer, but still...it has electricity. So that makes it a computer lol

6 years ago

As I see from Your game list and it's playtime (Xcom 2, Hitman, Skyrim SE)
I think You'll not have much problem about lagging with Denuvo
heck, I don't even remember if God Eater got Denuvo

6 years ago

Cheers !

I'm defo gonna get this Monthly then.

6 years ago

I just want to say I REALLY love the poll answers today <3

(And wow, what early unlocks. Will the rest of the games be April Fools?)

6 years ago

Can someone check SubID of Mafia III? Region lock for Poland seems to be ridiculous.

6 years ago

https://steamdb.info/sub/123195/apps/ seems to be the normal store sub, says nothing about a Poland lock.
https://steamdb.info/sub/123197/info/ is the EU customers one, also should work in Polska.

6 years ago*

Thanks a lot!

6 years ago

Change #2315284
Changed PurchaseRestrictedCountries – AD AE AF AL AM AO AT AZ BA BE BF BG BH BI BJ BW BY CA CD CF CG CH CI CM CV CY CZ DE DJ DK EA EE EG EH ER ES ET FI FR GA GB GE GG GH GM GN GQ GR GW HR HU IC IE IL IM IQ IR IS IT JE JO KE KM KW KZ LB LI LR LS LT LU LV LY MA MC MD ME MG MK ML MR MT MU MW MZ NA NE NG NL NO OM PL PS PT QA RE RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SH SI SK SL SM SN SO ST SY SZ TD TG TN TR TZ UA UG UK XK YE YT ZA ZM ZW › AD AE AF AL AM AO AT AZ BA BE BF BG BH BI BJ BW BY CA CD CF CG CH CI CM CV CY CZ DE DJ DK EA EE EG EH ER ES ET FI FR GA GB GE GG GH GM GN GQ GR GW HR HU IC IE IL IM IQ IR IS IT JE JO KE KM KW KZ LB LI LR LS LT LU LV LY MA MC MD ME MG MK ML MR MT MU MW MZ NA NE NG NL NO OM PL PS PT QA RE RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SH SI SK SL SM SN SO ST SY SZ TD TG TN TR TZ UA UG UK XK YE YT ZA ZM ZW IN
After 1 month they changed restricted places.
Change #2325672
Changed PurchaseRestrictedCountries – AD AE AF AL AM AO AT AZ BA BE BF BG BH BI BJ BW BY CA CD CF CG CH CI CM CV CY CZ DE DJ DK EA EE EG EH ER ES ET FI FR GA GB GE GG GH GM GN GQ GR GW HR HU IC IE IL IM IQ IR IS IT JE JO KE KM KW KZ LB LI LR LS LT LU LV LY MA MC MD ME MG MK ML MR MT MU MW MZ NA NE NG NL NO OM PL PS PT QA RE RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SH SI SK SL SM SN SO ST SY SZ TD TG TN TR TZ UA UG UK XK YE YT ZA ZM ZW IN › AP AR AU BD BN BO BR BT CA CC CL CN CO CX EC FK GF GY HK ID IO JP KH KP KR LA LK MM MN MO MV MX MY NP NZ PE PH PK PY SG SR TH TL TW US UY VE VN
No PL there so i think these keys are at least 1.5 year old.

6 years ago

Wow. Never seen a reveal with this much. AND its ALL on my wish list. Its a very good day.

6 years ago

Great region lock... Thank you 2K ❤️

6 years ago

i bought mankind divided a few months ago! oh well, i'd feel a lot worse if i wouldn't have touched it yet, but i've completed it. also i have (and played) the dlcs.

i might enjoy mafia but haven't played 1 or 2

6 years ago

Me too and I still haven't played Mankind Divided yet. Mafia III is wishlisted though as I enjoyed playing Mafia 2 on console in the past.

6 years ago*

Mafia 1 is better then III and II combined :D !

6 years ago

Man I just bought the Deus collection which includes Mankind Divided from steam a month ago. I should have waited for humble bundle. But the rest of the humble bundle early unlocks look really good especially Mafia 3 which is on my wishlist.

6 years ago*

It's not Mafia 2 but Mafia 3 :P

6 years ago

Corrected. I already have Mafia 2. (-:

6 years ago

Well fuck, I bought Mankind Divided a month ago and I already had Mafia III for more than a year, but God Eater 2 Rage Burst was on my wishlist for a while and it alone is very enticing to be honest. Also, I'm 99% sure the rest of the reveals will be crappy as hell.

6 years ago

Already beat Mafia 3 and DX:MD, steal of the century if you haven't got them.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.