Purchase the APRIL 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Limited time offer:

available for upgrading and new customers for April only. Promotion ends April 6 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time. $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible. Wallet credit is only available to customers who purchase an annual subscription between March 30 at 12:00 a.m. to April 6 at 9:59 a.m PT. Promo subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promo is subject to change.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/checkout

Note: Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF APRIL (6th APRIL) for $12* to receive the APRIL bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MARCH 30th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the March Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Mafia III is region locked for Poland. Customers in this region will instead receive Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection as a replacement
Possible workaround for Polish customers that want to get Mafia III

Mafia III also has regional versions and HB might provide these instead of ROW keys:

Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) seems to be ROW (can be activated even in Poland)

GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst is currently restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Wallet Coupon as a replacement
The wallet coupon will be added automatically to your account if you are in the Japan region and you will see it on your Coupons page
This coupon will EXPIRE on May 4th at 10 am Pacific. Please use your coupon before this date!

Customers from ASIA, RU/CIS get a ROW key (SreamDB) for GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst although region locked versions exist for this game.

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection is ROW. (confirmed)

Laser League
Despite the fact that the game has some region locked version (BR and RU/CIS) it seems that the keys delivered are ROW. RU/CIS confirmed to get the ROW version: https://steamdb.info/sub/144625
However, customers from Chia will get The Guest instead.

Official Humble Bundle article about these region locks

Games:

Pay early and get: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 67% of 12,003 reviews 0 $29.99
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst 80% of 2,210 reviews 0 $49.99
Mafia III 47% of 12,694 reviews 0 $39.99
Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) 87% of 96 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $9.99
Outlast 2 86% of 8,099 reviews 0 $29.99
Lara Croft GO 93% of 651 reviews 0 $9.99
Subterrain 84% of 576 reviews 0 $16.99
AER Memories of Old 87% of 269 reviews 0 $14.99
Laser League 90% of 449 reviews - 0 $14.99

Notes:

1. GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst will also activate GOD EATER RESURRECTION
  2. The Steam Store version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes DLCs: Jensen Story: Desperate Measures, Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear, Classic Gear, Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack.
    This bundle only contains the base game.

Originally the DLCs were missing, but they have been now added to the bundle key as well.

Customers from Poland will get instead of Mafia III:

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,055 reviews 0 $59.99

Customers from China will get instead of Laser League :

The Guest 79% of 320 reviews 0 $9.99

Retail:

• $216.91

CV (yes, the games get partial CV for this one):

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Lyric Sonata

A miniature sidescrolling adventure across music notation platforms, for solo cursor.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th APRIL!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

With the $20 promo, what's the price of this for CV calculation purposes?

View Results
Woop, I can't wait to hold DXMD/GE2/M3 in my hands and caress them gently. Steam keys, you shall be mine!
Don't really need what's known so far, but I'm still gonna risk it. Bundles are addictive loot boxes too.
I fell prey to all these $10/$20 wallet credit offers for annual subs and now I'm subscribed until Spring 2042. Somebody send an extraction squad, I beg you - just get me out of this contract!
Hey IGN, gib Nier Automata or I'm not paying. Thanks.
Gosh, it's like Bad Rats all over again. What a lame early unlock. Pausing this month.
I'm betting we'll get three Late Early Unlocks™ revealed midway through March.
You know what, a region locked free to play MMO DLC key would really spice things up. You listening, Humble?
To be sufficiently edgy, I'm making my purchase decision on April Fools' Day. Oh wait, they autocharged me two days earlier.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's Season Pass is dirt cheap on Steam right now, if you own the rest of the Deus Ex titles... just FYI.

6 years ago

Total: 3,14€ .... already bought it today :)) !

6 years ago

If I hadn't bought GOD EATER 2 in a deal last year, I'd get this bundle right away. The other 2 games are DLC traps, which I really hate :(

6 years ago

Can confirm Mafia III's region locked in Russia. As expected, really. Deus Ex isn't tho, so that's good.

View attached image.
6 years ago

how about the DLC for mafia?

6 years ago

That one just says it won't activate in Poland.

View attached image.
6 years ago

Mafia DLC probably isn't locked.

6 years ago

Thank you, any idea if you get a region locked version of GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst?

6 years ago

Won't activate in Japan. So I'm guessing it's the regular version everyone else gets.

6 years ago

It should activate in JP just fine, and Mafia 3 stuff just activate in Poland fine too.

6 years ago

I'm just relaying Humble's warnings. If it does activate without any need for VPN - good.

6 years ago

thank you for all the valuable info

6 years ago

I had a problem few days ago with Borderlands GOTY which also didn't wanted to activate in Poland :(( why 2k??

6 years ago

Is the DLC for Mafia 3 in the same situation with the region locks as the base game?

6 years ago

No, that one just doesn't activate in Poland.

6 years ago

thank you for all of your awesome work

6 years ago

She meant to say it will work everywhere, even if Humble lists it as PL-restricted. At least US and EU buyers get the same region free version of the Mafia DLC, and nobody from other regions reported anything different .

6 years ago

thank you for the clarification, seems like there shouldn't be any problems

6 years ago

I subscribed (again) for GOD EATER 2 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. I don't care about Mafia III so i'll hopefully get rid of it. :D

6 years ago

I'll probably pick it up for Mafia III tbh, just to have the game and experience it for myself.

6 years ago

A Humble Monthly with early unlocks that I actually have a passing interest in? Holy shit, when did the aliens invade and take over?! :O

Since I'm actually interested in trying out Monster Hunter God Eater (and Monster Hunter but it's not in this bundle) I might actually consider this... even if the other two unlocks are a cash grab filled with shitty anti-consumer practices (I sure HOPE there is a game buried somewhere in there, Deus Ex!) and a game in a series that I've never played that got called crap by pretty much everyone.

Hmm, on second thought I'll have to think about it... But currently leaning towards a "yes".

6 years ago*

My body was not ready for that one, luckily my wallet was.

6 years ago

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided oh wow

6 years ago

Is the CIV restricted to Poland?

6 years ago

I want to know this as well. People are giving it away and i don't want to waist my points.

6 years ago

Probably. When Civ Beyond Earth Collection was a replacement for Dark Souls 3, The key is restricted to SEA Region only.

6 years ago

There's nothing like a Poland-only version. I would guess ROW or EMEA (so no Americas, no Asia, no Oceania).

6 years ago

SEA region here and God eater 2 didn't have any special mentions for me when added it.
(added you to give you the key.)
Mafia 3 is indeed locked to ASIA for me
Deus ex had some weird mention of "key base game, key only"

6 years ago*

Thank you for contributing the used key for science :D

6 years ago

The science of today is the technology of tomorrow :)

6 years ago

Thank you for your help!
The Deus ex mention comes from the fact that they dont provide the exact item that is sold on the store, but some other sub that has less content xD.

6 years ago

well... time to try to find someone to trade Deus Ex: Mankind Divided...

6 years ago

Maybe me well I will buy the bundle !

6 years ago

this makes us two with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as leftover :P

6 years ago

I am special I also have DS III as a leftover :)) .., for MD I don't regret because I bought the season pass and HM with the lowest price :D !

6 years ago

I am thinking to GA MD in one of my groups + 30 CV won't be bad :D !

6 years ago

Me too, but I got it with the price glitch for around $2.5...
Did you got that price glitch? I think it was only to Colombia or Chile...

6 years ago

Nop got the Deus EX collection so -30% :D !
$2.5. ... that is bundle price right there :D !

6 years ago

I was talking about DSIII + Season Pass
I got that for the price of something around $2.5
That's why I also have it as leftover from last Monthly...
xDDD

6 years ago

Damnn that's nice ... 2.5$ for the deluxe version ?

6 years ago

OK so you want MD ?

6 years ago

He has MD, does not want it, and trading isn't allowed here anyway :3
(A moderator told someone off on another page. THEY'RE WATCHING!)

6 years ago

No problem here ... I don't want to trade something that I don't have I a know the rules !

6 years ago

I got the base game in a mystery box from GMG, then won the DLC from the bundle here.

6 years ago

You were double lucky :D

6 years ago

You were luckier than me to find your DSIII+SP. NICE!

6 years ago

My key for Mafia III's DLC said (BR), but when I created the gift link, it said it was only restricted to Poland.

6 years ago

Tried getting into God Eater a while back but it just seemed like fighting the same few monsters in the same few flat arenas over and over.
Now I'm a huge fan of Monster Hunter, but am I missing something about this game?

6 years ago

Good thing I already have Deus Ex, would get it for M3 but since 2K don't want my money they won't get it.

6 years ago

That's a tempting bundle, if you don't have those games. ^^

6 years ago

Another skip for me.

6 years ago

Only miss Mafia 3 DLC. So nope. :(

6 years ago

If you still need it, you can have mine.

6 years ago

Thanks, but already traded for it :)

6 years ago

Ugh... I just bought DE:MD yesterday night. Maybe refund time.

6 years ago

YES. I'm sure Valve will be getting a lot of those.

6 years ago

Do note that this has less content than the store version.

6 years ago

Thanks, I haven’t thought of checking, but now I will before making a decision.

6 years ago

Hmm...buy Deus Ex: Mankind Divided from Steam for 6 USD, the Digital Deluxe edition for 10.50, buy the bundle for $12, or renew my expiring 6-month sub?

DX:MD used to be my #1 wishlisted game. But I know I'll never really have time to play it anyway, so why bother? ( ._.)

6 years ago

Why buy the DD at all?

6 years ago

Two new story DLC’s - “System Rift” and “A Criminal Past”.

6 years ago

The fun part is the DLCs included in the base store game that aren't included in this bundle and -at least at a glance- don't really seem to be available separately. So bundle buyers miss out on that stuff?

6 years ago

You mean “Desperate Measures” extra in-game mission? Yeah, I was wondering if that would come with any key activation, or only if you buy it from the Steam store.

6 years ago

Keys include it, but not monthly keys, they did new version that doesn't include.

6 years ago

Thank you for that update. Makes my decision harder, though. :p

6 years ago

The extras were included in the Digital Deluxe (or regular "Augmented Edition" sans Season Pass) but were added to owners of the base game for free at a later date, AFAIK. If it's any consolation, the extra gear and the consumables can be safely ignored, they don't really affect your game in any meaningful manner as far as I recall, especially once you progress a bit in the main story. I don't remember what the extra mission was about, though my guess is that you aren't missing much. Sucks that they seemingly went out of their way to offer a version without these, though. Just bad practice overall.

6 years ago

renew my expiring 6-month sub?

missing: go back in time, get annual with $20 promo :p

6 years ago

Yeah, I thought about that. :p
The idea was to try to extricate myself from the Monthly, pausing my final month until I found an unlock I really wanted. But then I forgot to pause and got February. Now I'd have to re-sub (or pay $12) to get a given month. If DX:MD weren't already on a low discount, I would definitely do it. Hmm...

6 years ago

DX:MD used to be my #1 wishlisted game as well before it was released. And it received glowing pre-launch reviews, so I bought it at launch (with Steam card money). Still haven't finished it -.-

6 years ago

That's a lot of cards!

View attached image.
6 years ago

I actually had close to something like $200 Steambux at one point from cards/item sales alone. Just decided to throw all of my IdleMaster spoils I had been slowly accumulating in one go onto the market sometime back. Not much of that left now though :)

6 years ago

so many mtg cards and they are all trash, just like $1 bundles 😁

6 years ago

Nop sold a foil card with 4 EUR and 4.75 EUR for a background :D !
And some backgrounds can be sold with 15+ EUR :)) !

6 years ago

Nop I bought the most expensive game from my libraray with cards aka TW3 :D , 3 month of cards that it is and in total it cost me 40E for TW3 GOTY :D !

6 years ago

Can the HB Monthly subscription be paused for more than 1 month at a time?

6 years ago

Not all at once, but you can can pause them on consecutive months.
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's how it works.

6 years ago

Thanks for the response. I guess the most cost efficient way to subscribe would be to enroll in the 1 year plan and pause each month where the early unlocks aren't interesting to me.

6 years ago

Yes, cost-efficient, although less so now that the $20 credit is gone. And of course it's a commitment of 100-plus dollars paid up front...

6 years ago

You gotta log in every month to press that pause button.

6 years ago

Aye, as long as I remember to hit that puase button on the months I don't want, then I think the 1 year subscription would be the cheapest. Not sure who the 3 & 6 month plans cater to.

6 years ago

There are people who are only comfortable spending so much money at a given time. If you look around, you will find posters saying they will happily commit to a year of monthlies, but they'd still want to pay them each months and not ahead of time.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

I bought a 6-month sub as soon as they became available and kept renewing them. Was never willing to commit to one full year.
Now I'm at that crossroads again...not sure what to do. :)

6 years ago

This is a very nice bundle imo. 2 wishlisted AAA games in early unlock <3

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

The Steam Store version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes DLCs: Jensen Story: Desperate Measures, (useless dlcs).
This bundle only contains the base game.

This can't be true, otherwise that's kinda fucked up. You'll end up missing one mission of game and have no way getting it expect rebuying whole game.
(Probably fucks up Square Enixs complete the set bundles if you're interested in those.)

6 years ago

I was too lazy to check every single package with those DLCs, and what the store bundles and so on actually contain. Report back if you dig deeper.

6 years ago

It's contained with every key expect monthly.

It was always included in Steam Store purchases, but were preorder/first press exclusive elsewhere. Then they gave content to everyone some time ago.

6 years ago

What I meant: There's indeed no way to get it (for users who activate DXMD from monthly) besides rebuying the game, right?

6 years ago

Yeah. No keys separately for it from what I see.

6 years ago

That is kind of fucked up but is is Square Enix we are talking about :V !

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago*

It would be expected that you'd get the same in the monthly as you would if you buy the base game on steam tbh

Rise of the Tomb Raider also was the 'normal' game while the Steam Store only sold the Anniversary-tons-of-DLC version.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago*

But this wasn't HB's fault. They may not have even known of this issue.

The HB copy activates on Steam as "Base Game Only, Key Only", somebody went out of their way to make this.
The package was created only a week ago, for this bundle!
https://steamdb.info/sub/249037/history/
Just your regular case of Square Enix rides again really.

6 years ago

Fucked off FFS !

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.