Purchase the APRIL 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Limited time offer:

available for upgrading and new customers for April only. Promotion ends April 6 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time. $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible. Wallet credit is only available to customers who purchase an annual subscription between March 30 at 12:00 a.m. to April 6 at 9:59 a.m PT. Promo subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promo is subject to change.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/checkout

Note: Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF APRIL (6th APRIL) for $12* to receive the APRIL bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MARCH 30th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the March Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Mafia III is region locked for Poland. Customers in this region will instead receive Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection as a replacement
Possible workaround for Polish customers that want to get Mafia III

Mafia III also has regional versions and HB might provide these instead of ROW keys:

Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) seems to be ROW (can be activated even in Poland)

GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst is currently restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Wallet Coupon as a replacement
The wallet coupon will be added automatically to your account if you are in the Japan region and you will see it on your Coupons page
This coupon will EXPIRE on May 4th at 10 am Pacific. Please use your coupon before this date!

Customers from ASIA, RU/CIS get a ROW key (SreamDB) for GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst although region locked versions exist for this game.

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection is ROW. (confirmed)

Laser League
Despite the fact that the game has some region locked version (BR and RU/CIS) it seems that the keys delivered are ROW. RU/CIS confirmed to get the ROW version: https://steamdb.info/sub/144625
However, customers from Chia will get The Guest instead.

Official Humble Bundle article about these region locks

Games:

Pay early and get: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 67% of 12,003 reviews 0 $29.99
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst 80% of 2,210 reviews 0 $49.99
Mafia III 47% of 12,694 reviews 0 $39.99
Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) 87% of 96 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $9.99
Outlast 2 86% of 8,099 reviews 0 $29.99
Lara Croft GO 93% of 651 reviews 0 $9.99
Subterrain 84% of 576 reviews 0 $16.99
AER Memories of Old 87% of 269 reviews 0 $14.99
Laser League 90% of 449 reviews - 0 $14.99

Notes:

1. GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst will also activate GOD EATER RESURRECTION
  2. The Steam Store version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes DLCs: Jensen Story: Desperate Measures, Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear, Classic Gear, Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack.
    This bundle only contains the base game.

Originally the DLCs were missing, but they have been now added to the bundle key as well.

Customers from Poland will get instead of Mafia III:

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,055 reviews 0 $59.99

Customers from China will get instead of Laser League :

The Guest 79% of 320 reviews 0 $9.99

Retail:

• $216.91

CV (yes, the games get partial CV for this one):

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Lyric Sonata

A miniature sidescrolling adventure across music notation platforms, for solo cursor.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th APRIL!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

With the $20 promo, what's the price of this for CV calculation purposes?

View Results
Woop, I can't wait to hold DXMD/GE2/M3 in my hands and caress them gently. Steam keys, you shall be mine!
Don't really need what's known so far, but I'm still gonna risk it. Bundles are addictive loot boxes too.
I fell prey to all these $10/$20 wallet credit offers for annual subs and now I'm subscribed until Spring 2042. Somebody send an extraction squad, I beg you - just get me out of this contract!
Hey IGN, gib Nier Automata or I'm not paying. Thanks.
Gosh, it's like Bad Rats all over again. What a lame early unlock. Pausing this month.
I'm betting we'll get three Late Early Unlocks™ revealed midway through March.
You know what, a region locked free to play MMO DLC key would really spice things up. You listening, Humble?
To be sufficiently edgy, I'm making my purchase decision on April Fools' Day. Oh wait, they autocharged me two days earlier.

If you're from Poland buy the monthly as a gift for yourself and you will receive Mafia III. It activated just fine without VPN. This is ridiculous. XD

Edit: key for the dlc worked as well

View attached image.
6 years ago*

I'm tempted to pause my annual sub and try this method...

6 years ago

When I sent the gift to myself I got a mail from HB with following text (I'm using monthly plan):
" You've been gifted more time on your Humble Monthly Subscription! You now have an extra month.

Your next billing date will be on April 27th, 2018. "

So I would guess that if you claim the gift yourself your annual subscription would be extended.

6 years ago

Is there a way to do it backwards? i have no interest in Mafia, but i'd like to have Civ.

6 years ago

No idea, sorry. Probably using a VPN would do the trick, but I guess that's against humble ToS.

6 years ago

The better question is whether Civ is region-locked, as it was last month. If you could trade for it, then there are lots of options, but if it's locked to Poland no matter what, then a VPN won't help.

6 years ago

It's region locked to Poland only :<

6 years ago

Weird, was it verified it doesn't activate in other europe countries?

6 years ago

No, for now I only know about the info that shows up when creating a gift link. I'll probably try trading it tomorrow to check if Luckz's theory is correct

6 years ago

Civilisation: Beyond Earth activated successfully in the Netherlands, and Mafia 3 + DLC both activated successfully in Poland.

I directly exchanged my Mafia 3 + DLC key purchased in the Netherlands with someone from Poland for his Civilisation: Beyond Earth key, and both went through without issue. As such the CIV:BE key appears to be at least an EU key. Activation of it was done in the Netherlands without VPN or proxy.

It appears the restriction is with Humble, not the keys themselves. (Interestingly what they're doing is illegal under EU law. Region locks are not allowed unless the product itself is restricted in the excluded country, which this game is not.)

View attached image.
6 years ago

i really want an answer for that, i want beyond earth more:-)

6 years ago

I would love to trade it with someone, but when creating a gift link for Civ it shows that it's only available in PL :<

6 years ago

In practice that just means Humble only gives keys to customers in that country.
I assume at worst it's an EMEA key for Europe, Middle East, Africa.

6 years ago

sad:-(

6 years ago

Will Mafia dlc also activate in PL or only base game?

6 years ago

Both activated on my account

6 years ago

Dzięki wielkie za podpowiedz, działa. Worked for me. :-)

6 years ago

Not for me.

Already own Mafia III (which I actually liked) and have no interest in installing anything with Denuvo on my system so the other two are a firm no.

6 years ago

Mafia III is region locked for Poland. Customers in this region will instead receive Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection as a replacement

This is ridiculous.

1. Mafia III is purchasable on Steam and in many game stores, so what's that about region lock?
  2. I actually purchased The Rising Tide last month. From Humble Store. Way to piss in my face HB!
6 years ago

Could be licensing thing. Mafia 2 had different distributor in RU/CIS/PL (and even exclusive DLC until 2016 or so).

6 years ago

But RU/CIS get Mafia this month so it doesn't look like distribution conflict.

6 years ago

Mafia 2. Doesn't mean Mafia 3 is exactly the same.

6 years ago

It is simply strange that Poland is treated like separate region from EU, this is the first time I see situation like this so I hope we get proper explanation from HB.

6 years ago

I bought from Africa and got a loooong list of countries where the Mafia III key is available. They appear to be Europe + Africa, but there is no such sub on steamdb.
The DLC is only restricted to Poland.

Usually I get ROW games here.

6 years ago

They appear to be Europe + Africa, but there is no such sub on steamdb.

https://steamdb.info/sub/123197/ - that's EMEA
The DLC is not restricted.

6 years ago

Would Mafia III ROW work in Africa ?

5 years ago

It surely should?

5 years ago

Just asking as it seams South Africa got the EU version of Mafia 3 in Humble monthly , strange because we usually get ROW games not EU

5 years ago

Just confirming Mafia 3 ROW works in South Africa even though we received EU version on Humble Monthly

5 years ago

It may have been labelled as EU but actually have been EMEA.

5 years ago

Same here. Mine activated as Mafia III (Europe).

6 years ago

I expected to see Mafia III in the humble monthly eventually, but why the duck they don't give the whole season pass, but instead they give only 1 of the dlcs?

6 years ago

For you to buy DLCs seperately..
Its like that for a while with humble. Usually DLCs are left out or you get the cheapest ones..
Just business..

6 years ago

This dlc is the best one, so I'm not sure why they put that one. xD I wanted to get the season pass for a long time, but I mostly want this dlc. Hmmmm, I don't know what I should do.

6 years ago

Ooo this is a good one. Im going to grab it.
thanks for the thread!

6 years ago*

At first I thought I'll pass on this bundle, but when someone said you get BOTH God Eater games I kinda want to buy it. I'm not really interested in the other two reveals at all though and I wonder would they be good for trade since they've got mixed reviews. Also with 3 AAA games (are GE AAA?) in reveal I'd assume the rest of the bundle will be garbage.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

Got the march one, yes.

6 years ago

Trading is not allowed on the forums. You have Steamtrades/Barter/etc. for this kind of stuff.

This is your first and last warning.

6 years ago

i want to be polish and get beyond earth complete instead!

6 years ago

Well, I was gonna buy Deus Ex from the steam sale. I guess I'll get the humble monthly now 😄

6 years ago

I would want an explenation why Poland can't get Mafia 3 while we can buy it on steam and on hb store itself with dlc's... Something is strange here.

6 years ago

6 years ago

That moment when your cash has already gone on rent.

6 years ago

This is exactly the face I make nearly every time something goes on sale. The only reason I'm not making it now is I had leftover holiday days that I couldn't take at work so my manager just put them through on my days off.

6 years ago

2 of the 3 have mixed reviews but I think it's still a great early unlock.

6 years ago

I think I need to stop buying good games because eventually they end up on Humble Monthly. Only missed GOD EATER and I guess the rest of the games will be some less playable indie games. Sniff sniff.

6 years ago

Will RoW copies activate in EU? Since it says "Cross region trading and gifting is disabled for this item." on the RoW steamdb page.
Would love to get an answer on that :)

6 years ago

That's for sending Steam Gifts and not really very relevant in this day and age.

6 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. :)

6 years ago

Wish mafia 1 was added that only one I am missing

6 years ago

Have Deus Ex, not interested in the others. Looks like I'll skip this, then cry when I find out the rest are all wishlisted.

6 years ago

Maybe silly question regarding region locked keys. Does Humble Bundle dedicate my region at the time of buying the bundle, or at the moment I click "Redeem" (to show key)? In other words, are the keys generated already before redeemed, or not? I bought my key in one region, but want to send the gift to other. Will person who receive the gift get the key for his region, or mine? Thanks.

6 years ago

When you buy the bundle or redeem the monthly gift or whatnot. I think for a per-month subscription, the IP used when initially buying matters. Where you redeem doesn't really matter.

6 years ago

Yeah, sounds logical when you write it, lol. Thanks!

6 years ago

Mankind Divided has been really cheap lately anyways, Mafia 3 is tempting, but everyone seems to either hate it or just be disappointed by it and I don't care for God Eater.
That's a no for me :/

6 years ago

Two overly-hyped, huge disappointments for early unlocks. Bleh.

6 years ago

Interesting...

Deus Ex is the only thing on there in my wishlist. However...

Subscribing to Humble Monthly, which has the base game only, is $12.
Steam has the Digital Deluxe Edition currently on sale for $10.48.
However, if I buy the same two items to finish off Steam's Deus Ex Collection bundle, it's now $7.33.

No thanks to the Monthly for now...

6 years ago

If you actually want to play it: the monthly version has less content than regular copies.

6 years ago

lovely
a big yes

6 years ago

Holy hell, the number of region locks in this one is bonkers. Glad to see God Eater since I've been eyeing the game for some time now.

6 years ago

Does anyone know of any discounts that came be applied to the humble monthly? I'm not a new subscriber btw

6 years ago

If you’re not new, then I don’t think there is any discounts

6 years ago

alright, thanks for the info

6 years ago

In the past, I think all T3 of the weekly bundles had a 10% discount coupon for first subscribers. I have no idea if they're still exist / are still valid (I don't buy T3 too often and I don't have any in my coupon library). These have probably been replaced with the $2 store credit.

It's more common nowadays to receive a promotion for annual subscription, like the $20 store credit for subscribing for 1 year.
If you want to buy only 1 month, then I don't think you'll find a discount for it, but if you plan on buying an annual subscription, I advise waiting until around the autocharge date and see if they bring back the $20 bonus this month too.

6 years ago

not a fan of the annual subscription, so i'll just go for the monthly. Thanks for the info

6 years ago

Also check this comment.

6 years ago

My steam store does not have DLC Deus Ex "Jensen Story: Desperate Measures", if I buy this HB monythly, how can I get that missed DLC, I dont want buy base game again on steam to have full game :(

6 years ago

You'd need to buy another copy of the game or get a preorder DLC key. ^_^

6 years ago

We Indians get Mafia III - IN - SteamDB
SS

6 years ago

Thank you for the confirmation! 💙

6 years ago

So you tested the key to make sure or only pressed the gift button and guessed the sub based on that? (confused by the screenshot existing)

6 years ago

Both ;)

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.