is it possible to choose items like on windows, by holding SHIFT or use CTRL?
i m not trade all inv (to use asf), only part of it
maybe some script or addon or something else?

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I use enhanced steam to trade multiple items. It works pretty well for what I want.

Edit: I also have Steam Economy Enhancer installed.

6 years ago*

select all from page button ?

6 years ago

This is how I see my inventory on a browser with enhanced steam. I can select the cards I want with CTRL and sell those or turn them into gems. I can also sell all inventory with 1 click and I can adjust individual prices of cards.

Good luck!

View attached image.
6 years ago

That's not enhanced steam looks like something else. This is what enhanced steam adds to the inventory. It could be the steamdb addon or some other (inventory helper? hope not since the new owner is kind of shady)

Edit: reading the first comments on the inventory helper link I gave looks like you're using Economy Enhancer https://github.com/Nuklon/Steam-Economy-Enhancer

6 years ago*

Thanks for the heads up. I deleted inventory helper when they asked for full permitions on my browser a while back.

An you are totally right, Tampermonkey says I'm using Steam Economy Enhancer :)

6 years ago

thanks for pointing this out - now how do I make it work? :P - have managed to get greasemonkey into firefox and I assume it works from there - not up on these script things

6 years ago

Not sure how different it is but on chrome with tampermonkey you just open the raw script (this https://github.com/Nuklon/Steam-Economy-Enhancer/raw/master/code.user.js) and press install it should automatically work and you should see the changes in the inventory/trade window when you open them.

6 years ago

okay will see what I can do :)

6 years ago

cannot seem to get it to work although it does say on the greasemonkey site:
Warning: A Firefox bug prevents user script installation from some sites, including Github and Gist, from working as intended.
so maybe that is why I cannot get it to install this time :P

6 years ago

That's putting them in the market. The guy is asking about trading.

6 years ago

its Steam Economy Enhancer
but its not work while trading, u cant choose multiple items, just see total price

6 years ago

Just do trading like normal and add all the items you want to trade (double click adds it automatically to the offer side in case you didn't know). Not any slower than ctrl/shift clicking on items. Also with Economy Enhancer you can add the whole page directly so that's 25 items at the same time.

6 years ago

You are right, I am also using Steam Economy Enhancer. That's as far as my knowledge of scripts goes... :(

6 years ago

°O° If only I had knew of this last week! Spent almost an hour turning xmas cards into gems T_T

Gotta jot it down for the next sale though, thanks :)

6 years ago

I'm lucky to see this thread and these posts because I have a lot of inventory stuff to turn into gems. :-)

6 years ago

Thank you for the Steam Economy Enhancer heads up, just what I need to do some inventory cleaning especially the turning into gems part. :-)

6 years ago

Steam Inventory Helper (SIH)
Steam Trade Offer Enhancer

6 years ago

Have you tried using a Mouse?

6 years ago

i already have parkinson

6 years ago

Fifty billion items, eh? Hrm.... don't think so, or at least not any decent way. Steam already acts like its gotta shit a brick when dealing with just 50 thousand inventory items at a time.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.