Anybody know anything about this?

https://www.amazon.com/Tina-Art-Random-Steam-Worth/dp/B083QW1K83/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=steam+key&qid=1588860822&sr=8-2

The seller is called Tina Art. There are no reviews.

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Ask yourself why you're even interested.

If the answer is that there are particular games you really hope to get... then keep your $15 and put it towards buying those games.

If the answer is that you just really like opening mystery boxes... then go buy a mystery bundle from Fanatical. You'll save $5, you'll at least have a chance of getting some decent games, and you'll be dealing with a pretty reputable seller.

4 years ago

They might even bundle in packages of kitten photos!

Disclaimer: As a non-rep of Fanatical, I cannot disclose if there will be inclusions of kitten photos in future mystery bundles

4 years ago

Dammit. I was almost sold

4 years ago

Sold on that mystery bundle ;)

4 years ago

Purchased 1 time.
You last purchased this item on May 7, 2020.
Grand Total:$59.96
i hope get one game good and fast ship

4 years ago

You spent $60 on this scam?!

4 years ago

yes

4 years ago

Good luck with that.

4 years ago

so you bought 4 times 15 keys?
what games you got?

4 years ago

Nothing good

4 years ago

You should post a review on Amazon with the game titles, as an FYI for others.

4 years ago

I bought many of such "awesome deals" on ebay... you can never expect anything cool, these people just resell games which were given for free on sites like humble. You can check games I gave away on steamgifts two monthes ago, everything is 0CV. Also you can get these free games duplicate if you buy more these products. Actualy, I call even some 0CV games cool, but I am always disappointed by these resellers. When someone promise 1 random key worth 30$ for 1euro, I already read it as "Age of Wonders 3" (I got that game like 12 times from deals like that, even on steamgifts noone wants it).

4 years ago

I think taking $15 and flushing them down the toilet would be a much better investment.

You see, "mystery" bundles are already, concept-wise, a gamble, but while legit sellers like Fanatical guarantee, at least, some degree of quality... with random unauthorized resellers, the only thing you're guaranteed, is random trash they collected for free from various more-or-less-shady sites to make a profit off of.

Just get a game or two from a legit store, or heck, even a grey market would be alright, if you know what you're doing.
If you really want to gamble, check Fanatical's mystery bundles.

4 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Pretty much an overpriced lootbox (presumably containing nothing of value).

4 years ago

I'd rather suggest to buy Fanatical's random keys. (Which I wouldn't suggest either)
You'll get cheap bundle games on Fanatical, but it'll most likely be better stuff than from some random seller on Amazon, and there is a slight chance of getting something.

As most people stated, they're most likely selling old giveaway keys, and obviously 120$+ refers to Steam price.
They are probably waiting for someone who knows nothing about bundles/reselling sites (yes, there's a lot of people out there not knowing about them), who is gonna buy them, see what they cost on Steam and be like "this was a great purchase" before even leaving a positive review.

4 years ago

it's 15x $60 games with the chance of getting deluxe editions worth $90 each.

confirmed by G2A, Kinguin, GoGoBundle, Fanatical Mystery-Bundles Division, and NotAScam&NotAScam Co.
totally legit.

View attached image.
4 years ago

Your gifs never disappoint me :)

4 years ago

"How will we know youโ€™re legit?
Answer: This item has been selling for more than 6 months at amazon and sold hundreds. None of customers complained."

Supposedly 6 months, yet 0 reviews. Zero. It takes roughly 5 minutes before someone here posts their list of received games on a mystery box.

This reeks of a scam. Avoid.

4 years ago

There are so many red flags on that page, starting with the low-quality generic image, and ending with the "yeah, so it's random shit keys I had sitting around for years and I'm not even going to tell you what games the keys are for when I send them out" in the Questions section.

Nevermind that the "I've sold this hundreds of times and noone ever complained!" screams a Trump-like grasp of numbers but, even assuming it's true, really just tells us that we've all been missing out on a mindblowing business opportunity all these years we've spent trading, gifting, and SG-ing our games away [instead of Amazon-ing them]. Hell, at that rate of sales and assumed profit, even the most profit-minded among grey-market sellers and SteamTraders would feel discouraged.

Honestly, I've just really gotta wonder at Amazon's lack of giving a fuck (as to what goes up on their marketplace), here.
I mean, this is basically what I'd imagine it'd look like if Lootboy ran their packs through G2A (well, presumably after laying off their artist).

Bright side, the lack of negative reviews tentatively indicates the keys at least work (or y'know, that noone has been stupid and reckless enough to buy the pack, despite the lister's claims) and haven't been revoked/etc, which at least puts it ahead of certain Steam key sites [though that's a fair bit less emphasized a thing now that Otaku/GoGo went under].

So, yet again, we've come across another underachiever within the ranks of digital retailler bottomfeeders. Sigh. I guess not everyone is up to putting in the level of effort at being bad that Digital Homicide was willing to offer. Maybe next time we'll once again get something at the level of DH's BundleBlitz..

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Should be reported if you ask me but sadly he/she is probably not breaking any laws.

4 years ago

I wonder if the fanatical's mistery bundles gamblers costumers fall on this too..

View attached image.
4 years ago

I am a "gambler" from time to time to get some keys for GAs and: no I would never buy this package ^^

4 years ago

I also like that there are 3 or 2 days before sending. Probably this is time before any reviews from formal buyers will be written. And that is main reason to not scare future scammed clients.

4 years ago

And it says only 20 left in stock - order soon.

4 years ago

It's a scam

4 years ago

The best-case scenario is that is someone buying a few bundles and selling the keys off at a marked-up price, or snagging up freebies from Humble and such and selling those keys. In that case you might get a bunch of good games, and maybe the keys won't even be revoked later on.

Worst-case scenario, it's a pile of asset flips, provided by shady "devs" who like to manipulate store prices.

If you really insist on blind-buying games, at least do it from a more thrustworthy source like Fanatical's mystery bundles.
If you want my honest advise, you should save the money until a bundle with 2-3 titles that you're interested in appears, and buy that.

4 years ago

"so bad 15 Random Steam Keys and not $120+"
By vania herrera on May 7, 2020.

someone fell for it lol

4 years ago

Worth Value $120+

No.

4 years ago

People complain HB for trash Humble Choice this month.
I would love to see their reaction after buy this.

4 years ago

You could go buy a few 1$ tier bundles and its technically the value. But In reality its not. They obviously won't have anything good in them. I thought you weren't allowed to sell keys on Amazon

Edit: reported them anyways

4 years ago*

Are you Tina Art?

4 years ago

Bร–SE :-D g

4 years ago

The only review gives it 1/5 stars so... probably just trash.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

4 years ago

Darn! I can't buy it since I live in Canada. ;)

4 years ago

this made my day

Question:
How many copies of Bad Rats will be included? +/- 5?

4 years ago

If i would sell such packs & you arent allready a bundle strore, so most of the games would be a leftover from bundles The tier 1 Bundle from Humble reach the normal price mark of 120โ‚ฌ ab put some "cheap" games from other bundle stores. Pretty sure only a few developers would like to work with such a small seller.

4 years ago

while i agree.
can I report mos of replies here for ''calliing out'' for ''fake''?
none of them bought it......

4 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by kinggraham.