Most of this information can be found here.

6/6 - 6/10

Make any purchase from the Indie Game Store and receive Huntsman - The Orphanage (This is a Steam Preorder!!), Dynasty of Dusk, and The Curse of Nordic Cove for free

6/6-7/17

Steam titles in italics. All bundles are $9.99.

Indie Action Pack

• AirBuccaneers
  • Blockland
  • Drip Drip
  • Foriegn Legion: Buckets of Blood
  • Foriegn Legion: Multi Massacre
  • Miner Warfare
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Potatoman Seeks the Troof
  • Primal Fears
  • SpaceChem

Across the Pond Pack

• cloudphobia
  • Flying Red Barrel
  • GundeadliGne
  • QLIONE
  • SUGURI

Cavern of Fire Zero Pack

• Little Inferno
  • Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
  • Strike Suit Zero
  • Sol Survivor
  • The Cave

Digital Tribe Indie Grab Bag

• Cargo Commander
  • Kung Fu Strike
  • Section 8
  • Stronghold 3 Gold (No Steam key)
  • Velvet Assassin (No Steam key)

Into the Darkness Pack

• Dark Fall: Lost Souls
  • Dark Fall: Lights Out
  • Darkness Within 1
  • Darkness Within 2
  • LHOD Society of the Serpent Moon

Digital Tribe Treasure Trove

• Dream Pinball 3D (No Steam key)
  • Hotel Giant 2 (No Steam key)
  • Insecticide (No Steam key)
  • Legendary (No Steam key)
  • Raven Squad
  • Roogoo (No Steam key)
  • Section 8
  • Trine (No Steam key)
  • Two Worlds Epic Edition (No Steam key)
  • Velvet Assassin (No Steam key)

Oh So Fine and Dandy Bundle

• Brutal Legend
  • Costume Quest
  • Iron Brigade
  • Psychonauts
  • Stacking
  • The Cave

Indie Quintet

• Little Inferno
  • Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
  • Strike Suit Zero
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • The Cave

Floodageddon of Indie Games

• Iron Brigade
  • Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • The Cave

Other Indie Bundles (Not on Sale yet)

Indie Combat Pack

• Depth Hunter
  • Derrick the Deathfin
  • Dungeon Hearts
  • Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
  • Guns of Icarus Online
  • Mutant Mudds
  • SpaceChem
  • Ticket to Ride
  • Tower Wars
  • Toy Soldiers

Indie Retro Pack

• 3 Stars of Destiny
  • AirBuccaneers
  • Blockland
  • Cabby Gils
  • Dreamscape
  • Iron Brigade
  • Laxius Force
  • Millennium: A New Hope
  • Shatter
  • The Asskickers

Indie Hero Pack

• Cell HD: Emergence
  • Dungeon Hearts
  • Jones On Fire
  • Major Mayhem
  • Omegalodon
  • SpaceChem
  • Syder Arcade
  • The Adventures of Shuggy (No Steam key)
  • Tiny & Big in: Grandpa's Leftovers
  • War of the Human Tanks

Airships, Dinosaurs, and Space Battles Pack

• AirBuccaneers
  • Blockland
  • Iron Brigade
  • Omegalodon
  • SpaceChem
  • The Adventures of Shuggy (No Steam key)
  • Tiny & Big in: Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Triple Town
  • iBomber Attack (No Steam key)
  • iBomber Defense (No Steam key)

Ticket to Space Pack

• Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
  • Little Inferno
  • SpaceChem
  • Strike Suit Zero
  • Ticket to Ride

Hidden Gems Pack

• Astroloco: Worst Contact
  • Doom and Destiny
  • Salvation Prophecy: A Military Space Epic
  • Sol Survivor
  • Symphony

Little Sinful Cavern of Fire Pack

• Little Inferno
  • Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
  • Strike Suit Zero
  • Party of Sin
  • The Cave

Major Mutant Pack

• Amelia vs. the Marathon
  • Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate
  • Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
  • Garshasp: The Monster Slayer
  • Major Mayhem
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Space Pirates and Zombies (No Steam key)
  • Storm in a Teacup (No Steam key)
  • The Asskickers
  • Tower Wars

Archived Threads: 1 2

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Sega Fun Pack now $81.42 O.o

1 decade ago

What happened to the Sega Fun Pack? It's back to full price $81.42, yet the spreadsheet indicated that it was going to run at $9.99 until the end of the month:( WTF!?

1 decade ago

damn... I planned to get that :/
maybe only an error?

1 decade ago

Total Individual Price: $50.71
Bundle Price: $81.42

lol, glad I bought it yesterday.

1 decade ago

It was a mistake, it's back to sale price now

1 decade ago

Can someone tell me if the Sonic Action Pack is all-Steam and if the different games have separate keys?

I already own the most expensive titles in it, though am interested in trying out Episode II and filling out my Genesis Steam collection more.

1 decade ago

Confirmed Steam + separate keys.

1 decade ago

Thanks for the heads up, I'll consider this then.

1 decade ago

LOL $81.42 for Sega Fun Pack, double the price for the bundle

1 decade ago

The Sega Fun Pack is back to $9.99

1 decade ago

Thanks for reminding me ^^

1 decade ago

Sonic Racing Transformed back to 50%

1 decade ago

DSFix pretty much fixed everything with Dark Souls right? Thinking of buying it and haven't really kept up with DSFix. You can unlock the FPS to 60 and unlock the internal resolution so I hear? Just might get it then..

1 decade ago

Haven't tried changing the fps or using a mouse, but dsfix + a 360 controller works great. And it's almost free right now... :)

1 decade ago

Mouse+keyboard was perfectly fine last time I tried it. Had to change a few things through the ini files and dsfix though. It's all explained.

1 decade ago

hmm sonic bundle.. a delicious purchase for stuff I might want.. and stuff to give!

1 decade ago

Some games seemed to have changed price? When I looked at an original list, something was listed as $14.99.

When I looked yesterday, it was $7.49, now today it is listed as $7.49 but the actual cost is $14.99.

Mind = Blown.

1 decade ago

Some of the prices were one-day-only.

1 decade ago

USA only... :'(

1 decade ago

They only require a US adress. Shitload of people who live somewhere else buy on Amazon ;p
Just google an adress and use that one (make sure that it's without extra tax. Alaska is one of the good ones I think :p).

1 decade ago

And you also need a US Credit card. They will check this and lock your account if they notice its incorrect. This surely does not happen to all people but to enough people.

1 decade ago

Already bought 13 pages of games on Amazon and I'm still doing it and many of my friends too (all non us card). Even had to use support a few times because of a payment problem but they always solved it and never mentioned anything about me not being from the US (my real adress is added to Amazon too, just to be sure).

I highly doubt they care when they get the money ^^

1 decade ago

yeah, but there are reports like this one. And I don't want my account to get locked. Did you do something special this does not happen with you? And you just use your normal credit card and only "faked" a US adress for the billing information?

1 decade ago

Personally, I just never buy anything except gift cards from amazon.com directly. You buy a gift card, you use it instead of your CC account, and everything is okay.

To prove that: I actually had some trouble with Amazon once, having bought a wrong pack (it was very similar to the one I wanted but without Steam keys for some games). So I contacted the support and within one day they'd decided to block the keys from the pack I bought and give me a refund so I could buy the right one. That was when I got slightly nervous, knowing that my billing address didn't match the shipping one -- but as I had them bought with my gift card, they refunded me with gift card credit instead of making a credit card refund. No problems whatsoever.

1 decade ago

But even if you only want to use/buy with gift cards (I also had this idea), you have to give them a valid credit card. You must enter a valid credit card and AFTER that you can choose to pay with your gift card. What did you use for your credit card?

1 decade ago

Valid one, of course. Thing is, you can use your normal billing info when you buy a gift card, because they aren't region-restricted at all, so nothing abnormal would ever show up. Then you use US billing address when buying your games, but as your credit card won't be actually used, it doesn't matter -- all funds spent are spent from your separate 'gift' account.

That said, in time I stopped bothering about switching the billing address between gift card and games purchases altogether -- just using US billing address for both. I figure they don't bother checking gift card purchases anyway too, because what reason do they have for that?

1 decade ago

Thanks for the great infos! I'm really tempted to try it. But here again is another post about the risks involved (especially the post from "kzwen" which uses the method you describe).

1 decade ago

Well, he doesn't specify the details. Maybe he drew their attention in some way. Maybe he used someone's actuall address or obviously fake one instead of using Borderlinx. The OP there clearly wasn't using his gift card credit. Anyway, you can always use a throwaway account -- I suppose they won't actively try to cancel your keys if that's possible at all.

1 decade ago

The Crusader Kings pack is currently unavailable. :(

1 decade ago

Bug? It shows as available to me

1 decade ago

This one, right?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B7UK2I2
It still says " Currently unavailable - We don't know when or if this item will be available again." on my side.
The rest of the packs seem available...

1 decade ago

Wish I didn't get charged a dollar in tax but that Batman deal is super tempting....

1 decade ago

Use Borderlinx to get an address of a state without taxes.

1 decade ago

Wowzers! Thank you for the money-saving tip! Take that, IRS!

1 decade ago

IRS isnt responsible for state taxes :D

1 decade ago

Oh...okay. lol

1 decade ago

Nice site, thanks.

1 decade ago

Dark Souls unavailable atm.

1 decade ago

Huge seller, I guess they ran temporarily out of stock.

1 decade ago

Sorry, I think I bought them out. xD

1 decade ago

so it's your fault! :( I hope they restock them before the sale ends..

1 decade ago

somehow i could manage to buy it two days ago (i usually dont buy any games, the dollar es kinda expensive in my country), i feel so relieved xD

1 decade ago

I always find it amusing when a digital product sells out. I know why, what with keys and all, but it's still funny.

1 decade ago

Bioshock Infinite for $34.99. Not a very good price imo

1 decade ago

Wish it was a cheaper. I can only buy it for about 20 or 25 and feel good about the purchase seeing as it was like 38 dollars as a preorder awhile back and you got a lot of free shit.

1 decade ago

Drakensang: The River of Time for Steam is currently for $3 and you can activate it even outside America.

1 decade ago

Woah!! Thanks! This was $7 before today, and added to OP. Very nice price.

1 decade ago

Bought Dark Souls and so much rage, but hell i havent been so interested and have wanted to beat a boss for a long time :D. I'm stuck on the god damn Capra Demon XD. Thank god for this sale XD !

1 decade ago

Isn't it a great game? Not a big fan of blight town, but everything else is a lot of fun... :)

Oh, and one thing I wish I'd known earlier, try to remain in human form as much as you can. You can summon help for boss fights (other players, or NPCs like Solaire) or be "invaded" (other players, or some NPCs too.) And you're probably near "the depths" area, so if necessary you can farm rats for humanity if you die a lot like me... :)

1 decade ago

Should never summon on first playthrough.
Makes game way too easy.

1 decade ago

Yeah i made the mistake to summon on the Iron Golem... that made the fight sooo easy :D. And i hate it when someone with waaaay higher equipment invades me :(. I'm doing like 10-20 dmg and they one hit me :D :( .

1 decade ago

Yeah, i'm already in Anor Lando. I'm stuck at the Archers :D! Worst place to fight EVER ! XD The Capra Demon is a piece of cake compared to them XD! After i beat it i'm Starting New game+ XD! And i would 100% let a friend that has never played it, try it and see him rage XD!

1 decade ago

That place is so frustrating, especially the first time through. But you're almost at the next bonfire, so don't give up!

Also there's (relatively) a lot of souls in this area, so if you're under-powered or suck you can always grind for more levels / better equipment.

One thing I discovered later - in the area right before those two archers, kill the two bat wing demons here, stand back a bit, and now you can safely shoot them. They don't adjust their aim up to compensate for the distance so their arrows hit the ground in front of you. Hope you have enough poison arrows though, or it will probably take a lot of shooting...

Other useless suggestions - explore everywhere (or find some spoilers) for those blacksmith-ember things, and upgrade your equipment as much as possible. And you can wield your weapon two-handed for more damage, like in a boss fight there might be a point where you have to run up and deal as much damage as possible for a few seconds. Good luck! :)

1 decade ago

Or for extra challenge, never upgrade any of your equipment. I actually went through the entirety of NG like this. Of course, I played as a mage, so my equipment didnt matter too much.

1 decade ago

I'm no where near good enough to do Challange runs :D. I will probably do something more challanging on my second run ^_^ .

1 decade ago

That's also why some bosses were so difficult to me. The fast, physical ones like Capra Demon and Stray Demon were the hardest by far for my build. Funnily enough, some of the bosses that a lot of people have trouble with, I found very easy. For example, Ceaseless Discharge - I ran up and blasted him in the face with Dark Bead. I think it died in 2 or 3 hits, so quickly it never even got to make an attack.

1 decade ago

A friend of mine recomendet me a fun "challange" build :D. By the end of the game i need to have the stats to equip EVERY item in my inventory XD. I started it and now i'm inlove with High STR Weapons XD.

1 decade ago

I did them by shielding and poking at the one that is blocking my way with the Lightning Spear until he fell down XD. I am so sour right now :D i died 10 times at the 2 bosses ( cant really spell their names XD Ornstein and Smouth ?) XD. The last time i killed Smouth and left Ornstein at 20% ... and then i evaded in a wall and died XD. If i was smart enough and weilded my weapon in two hands i would have killed him :D. Up until now i was with Uchigatana+10. Right now i'm with Quelaag's Furysword +3 and i like the dmg :D. I dont know what shield i sould upgrade. I'm thinking Silver Knight Shield.

1 decade ago

Deep Silver Pack 2 are steam keys??

1 decade ago

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky doesn't come with a steam key.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Picked up Crusader Kings pack, Walking Dead and Victoria II this weekend. Debating over whether or not to get one more. Probably shouldn't.

1 decade ago

LOL, am I the only one that sees the pack as unavailable?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B7UK2I2

1 decade ago

Aww man.

1 decade ago

Considering your saving over $110, I can see why they'd run out of keys for it. Glad to say that I was able to pick it up. Those who hesitate are lost in this case it seems.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Galaxy on Fire 2! Helluva yes!

1 decade ago

my wallet is screaming at me

1 decade ago

It must be time to feed it!

1 decade ago

I have a feeling that we'll be seeing a lot of entries on the bundle list soon

1 decade ago

So, I can get Max Payne 2, Max Payne 3, GTA 4 and L.A. Noire for 11.99$? And then give away GTA 4 on SG and L.A. Noire to a friend, because I already have them? That sounds like a good deal :D

1 decade ago

Yes

1 decade ago

I can't see those $9.99 Indie Bundles doing very well.

I see lots of repeats and I personally wouldn't buy them as they're bound to be in a cheap indie bundle eventually. Lots of the games aren't on Steam so unless Amazon is going to start handing out Desura keys or guarantee keys when they're Greenlit, then there will be lots of DRM Free.

1 decade ago

Really? There are plenty of games that are on Steam and have never been in a bundle before. For example, in the 5 for $10 bundle, Strike Suit Zero, Galaxy on Fire HD, Little Inferno. For the 10 for $10 bundle, Afterfall InSanity Complete Edition, Tower Wars, Foreign Legion games, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, Unity of Command, Ticket to Ride, etc. Most of the bundles people (including me) are pitching are for games that have not been bundled before.

In addition, there is a chance Amazon will add Kentucky Route Zero, Telltale games, and Microsoft games to the bundles. 1

1 decade ago

Hopefully there will be more added, but my quick glance at the titles and see how many of them were repeats lead me to believe that you'd see at least one repeat in every bundle. My point was I'm not going to spend $1-2 on repeats when I paid $1 to get them with 4 other games already. If there is a bundle with no repeats and a good price, then it would obviously be an exception to my opinion!

We've had a few years now to see which developers/publishers have participated in bundles and it's not too hard to tell which games are selling and which aren't when they're released. With that said, you should be able to determine whether or not a game is a likely candidate for an upcoming indie bundle. Like I said in my first post, I feel that quite a few of those are candidates as well, but I would never say "all of them" since there will always be a few exceptions! (and I'm not psychic enough to say for sure!)

1 decade ago

Don't get me wrong, in the future I'm sure most of these games will be in some indie bundle somewhere. But that's just speculation - and you have no idea how long it will be before one of the games is in a bundle. If there's a bundle of 10 games for $10, and only 1 or 2 of them have been bundled in the past or is currently in a bundle, I would most definitely go for it. Especially if there was a game or two that I would play immediately.

I always say never to buy a game if you aren't planning on playing for a while. It will always get cheaper at some point.

1 decade ago

"In addition, there is a chance Amazon will add Kentucky Route Zero..."

If this is the case, my wallet is primed...

1 decade ago

Strike Suit Zero and Kentucky Route Zero make it a winner for me.

Little Inferno and Galaxy on Fire combined on top of those 2 games, 10 bucks is a no brainer. Great deal.

1 decade ago

Holy Crap. Mine too!

1 decade ago

Sacred 2 Gold steam keys coming tomorrow for $5. Note that it's not the same product as the one currently listed - I'll put the new link up as soon as it's up.

1 decade ago

I bought the other one before T_T it was just the downloadable one x.x

1 decade ago

Does anybody know if the tombraider they sell the 28th is region restricted to NA?

1 decade ago

Just buy from third party reseller for 15 bucks - way cheaper than any authorized sellers can offer.

1 decade ago

Actually for me being in europe this would be the best deal.Third party resellers offer it for 19 euros,while from amazon i can get it for 15.

1 decade ago

False. I got it for 32 bucks with Bioshock Infinite.

1 decade ago

that much? You should've bought from traders, paid 14 $ in total for TR + bioshock infinite

1 decade ago

wow

1 decade ago

Thank you my good sir,i have bought than one indeed

1 decade ago

Borderlands 2 - region free ?

1 decade ago

Yes

1 decade ago

Thanks

1 decade ago

Sacred 2 Gold is up

1 decade ago

jatan,do you know if tomb raider from amazon is region free?thank you

1 decade ago

Yes it is region free.

1 decade ago

Hell yeah!! Thank you!

1 decade ago

Crazy Action Pack is my jackpot.

BL GOTY and Darkness II uncut, unlike the ridiculous Steam version.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by jatan11t.