Hello!

Time ago, I played the first season of The Walking Dead. In that moment I didn't complete the DLC, 400 days. Now I want to start the second season but I don't know if I should play the DLC before. It is not a big deal, but I don't want to download the complete first game if this is not worth it.

What should I do? Thanks!

PS: There is no way to download only one episode, right?

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

You don't need to. Only one character from the DLC really plays a big role and the stories from 400 Days has little impact on Season 2 other than establish how some/all of them ended up at a place.

9 years ago

No.You will see some of the characters in season 2,but if you are interested in the backstory just watch it on youtube.Its 15 minutes per character and its not that interesting.

9 years ago

But it's a good game, play it anyway!

9 years ago

You can play it even after you finish the whole s2 , it's not really a part of a story since you won't meet them , maybe they'll appear on s3 who knows :)

I finished both s1 s2 and 400 days dlc , one of the best story so far , still i miss playing with lee :)

9 years ago

How are you NOT meeting them? o_O

9 years ago

yeah something is wrong with your save or your loaded save if you are not meeting the same characters in s2 as 400 days, Bonnie is a pretty integral character as far as I can tell and she was introduced in 400 days.

9 years ago

Yes. Your decisions DO carry over to season 2.

9 years ago

This.

9 years ago

+1

9 years ago

You definitely should since there are plenty of characters from 400Days you'll meet again in S2 (depending on your choices in DLC of course).

9 years ago

400 Days was nice. Why would you not want to play it?

9 years ago

nah

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.