ā˜ž Purchase the NOVEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quake Champions & The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ & The Elder ScrollsĀ®: Legendsā„¢ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF NOVEMBER (3rd November) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON OCTOBER 27th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the October Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

Customers from Germany will receive Resident Evil 6 Retail (DE LV) (low violence version) instead of Dead Rising 2.

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Games:

Pay early and get The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢, Quake Champions and a special offering for The Elder Scrolls: Legendsā„¢

Info about Quake Champions:

Humble Bundle Monthly Early Unlock only gives you 2 champions, and when you activate it on Steam you can no longer purchase the remaining champions through Steam. (more info here)
Ā 
Quake Champions will be free, unless you want to buy it (more info here)

Info about The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢:

Migrating an existing ESO account to Steam (at the cost of purchasing the game on Steam or activating the key from this bundle)
How to redeem the exclusive merchandise and in-game content provided by Humble Bundle on an existing ESO account

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ 79% of 20,897 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Quake Champions 76% of 1,856 reviews - 0 ?
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition 85% of 5,268 reviews ā¤ 1 $29.99
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun 96% of 3,330 reviews ā¤ 0 $39.99
Silence 84% of 335 reviews ā¤ 0 $29.99
Emily is Away Too 96% of 1,625 reviews ā¤ 0 $4.99
World to the West 84% of 72 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

And one of the following:

(Resident Evil 6 for Germany and Dead Rising 2 for ROW)

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Dead RisingĀ® 2 74% of 2,219 reviews ā¤ 1 $19.99
Resident Evil 6 / Biohazard 6 79% of 9,414 reviews ā¤ 2 $29.99

Retail:

• $174.93 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / $164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

CV:

• 149.4385 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / 164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Exclusive merchandise and in-game content:

For The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ you will receive:

• 750 Crowns
  • 15 Days of ESO Plus
  • Vanity Pet: Bristlegut Pig

For The Elder Scrolls: Legends you will receive:

• 2 Card Packs (Skyrim)
  • 1 Event Ticket
  • 100 Gold
  • 100 Souls

For Quake Champions you will receive:

• 50 Shards
  • 100 Platinum
  • 2000 Favor
  • Ranger Champion
  • BJ Champion

Humble original: Wilmot's Warehouse (Video)

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 3rd NOVEMBER!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
I've waited for months for The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢. I'm paying early!
I've been disappointed in Humble Monthly Bundle lately I'm cancelling/pausing my subscription.
Oh well, I guess it's just another Monthly for me...
I'm on the fence with this one, maybe I'll decide later. Or I'll forget and they'll autocharge me.

One unlock in which I'm interested, and one I'm not (at all).
I hate it when they do this ...

On the plus side, I'm sure someone else will like that game, so I'm leaning toward getting November's bundle.
The downside (because I'm indecisive) - I'd still have to get the Morrowind DLC if I really like ESO.

Thanks for the thread.

6 years ago

If this helps to push you off the other side of that fence, ESO is pretty big; 85 GB Steam download to then start the launcher, which wants another 80 GB to patch to the latest version.

I bought for ESO, which I would like to try, but I'm struggling to delete enough stuff to get ~170 GB free and even if I manage, the download will probably take weeks. My Internet is slow :( Wonder if it'd be better to just not even try, I don't really have time for an MMO anyway (especially when I hear that it ain't fun without the Crafting bag, and that requires the subscription) ...

6 years ago

The download size is definitely on the cons list, but not a game-changer for me. Thanks for the info, however.

You do make a very valid point about the time involved in MMOs, and reminded me that I'd sworn off MMOs because I stop playing anything else once I start an MMO. And I do enjoy things like eating and sleeping, so yeah, this one may ultimately end up being a complete pass or a purchase to make giveaways. Thank you again. :)

6 years ago

No deal.

6 years ago

Huh, some Bethesda stuff. Wondering if there's going to be more Bethesda stuff in the bundle when it comes out; not quite enticed by the early unlocks but a Bethesda monthly bundle would be interesting(?) I could see Dishonored 1 being bundled in here or something of the sort.....or I'm totally wrong and this bundle isn't going to be that great ._.

6 years ago

From what I've noticed, same-publisher stuff in monthly tends to get stuck together in the early reveal. Likewise, Bethesda isn't known for its bundling, this seems to be more of a promotional effort for their microtransaction/mmo games. Finally, Humble likes to diversify the content of their monthlies. In short, while not impossible, it's not especially likely that there'll be more Bethesda in this bundle.

6 years ago

So, no region locks?

6 years ago

None reported so far, therefore I assume not.. at least not for the early unlocks.

6 years ago

humble bait bundle

6 years ago

dogshit monthly bundle

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

IF HB starts giving this kind of merchandise and in-game content instead of full games, then it's about time for me to cancel it.
I'm still waiting to see what will be added next...

6 years ago

I think it is just extras. You will get your games and the ingame stuff.

6 years ago

Is the vanity pig tied to that account only or do i get a key?

6 years ago

No interested in TESO at all.

Wanted the Quake Champions but it seems like they went the cheapest route possible.

Only 2 heroes? not even 3? geez.

I dont know... scared I might miss something great on the other unlocks but meh, money is tight.

6 years ago

ranger being the default starting character when you play the f2p version. so they only added 1 character to this.

6 years ago

Unlocked the games early, traded Quake for 2.5 keys and activated TESO for myself to tie my existing account to Steam.
Quite happy about that.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

I traded my key for a cheap game.. Thought 1 key would be what it was worth.. Ohh well :P

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

If i don't pay early i don't get some shit? Like in previously bundle?

6 years ago

Anyone know if you will receive cards drops from f2p games when activating these?

6 years ago

This did not give me card drops for Elder Scrolls Legends

6 years ago

Am I blind or you can't create giveaways for Quake Champions?

6 years ago

When they make available the opportunity to purchase bundle directly through their store?

6 years ago*

I wonder which percent of subscribers paused for this month? he-he

6 years ago

Prop a lot. 1. Not a games for all (and 2 are not a full game...) plus a lot of ppl for IGN :P

6 years ago

paused for the first time

6 years ago

Probably a lot, seeing the weird "tier 3 has $2 store credit ONLY for montlies" and this weird re-activation BS.

6 years ago

Hmm. Games from Humble Trove are from Monthly. Now The End Is Nigh land in it too. The End Is Nigh be in new monthly too?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

I miss it.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Support:

"As it stands, you are unable to apply a second Humble Bundle code to account once one has already been redeemed. "

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

M'kay. I paused the Monthly the minute I saw the "star" games since I already have TESO.
As usual, I double checked the date of the next billing (in November), I lost the 10% off on the Humble Store and the access to Humble Trove, and I got the email to confirm the pause. All good.

I just checked the Halloween sale on the Store, and noticed an unusual amount of X5% discounts. And damn, 10% off bonus indeed. The Monthly unpaused itself for a strange reason. I almost got billed for this month (billing today, I don't know what time).

Am I going insane ? Is it a common issue ? A IGN suprise ?

6 years ago

mmm, same seems to have happened to me :(

6 years ago

Thanks for the info, checked and it was 27.10. again. Changed the plan quick again. It was close one.

6 years ago

I also got unpaused. What the heck is going on, IGN?

6 years ago

I made a topic about it.

6 years ago

VERY fucking glad I was glancing thru the comments of this because I'd paused thursday last week. Still have the confirmation email in my inbox. Went to check just now and it had me back up for this POS. So I've paused AGAIN. Have the confirmation, AGAIN. The buy out by IGN had me on the fence about HB but this and a few other recent comments I've been reading here and there on the forum has me saying 'nope' to HB for quite a while once my sub ends. I'll just stick to the two big upcoming sales or wait it out for games I am interested in. There is no reason things should have been unpaused...

6 years ago

I'm such an idiot.
I thought the charge would be at the end of the month. Now I'm stuck with this useless MMO crap :(

Any chance of them taking pity and refunding me? -- bundle is not live yet and I'm NOT going to redeem the unlocks.

6 years ago

Yes, they allow refunding. Send them a ticket.

6 years ago

I just hope the refunds are not a European thing only.

Thanks for the PSA warning for other users. I imagine many of them appreciate saving the 12$.

6 years ago

The European refund thing is basically "the customers have almost all the rights". If something isn't good enough, we can ask for an inconditional refund.

But you definitely can get your money back even outside of Europe, especially now, a week before the release of the bundle. And I assume you didn't reveal the keys, it will be simple for them.

I assume it might take a while though, I see that they reply after 3 days due to the huge amount of tickets. And with the unpause issue...

6 years ago*

I've requested a refund twice through my own stupidity, nothing to do with Monthly though, and they didn't even contact me to ask anything more, just kicked off the refund within an hour and I got it back in a few days. Excellent service.

6 years ago

anyone know if you can use more than one of teso ESO+ on your account? like use 2 to get 30 days and 1500 crown?
cant seem to find a way to search this

6 years ago

6 years ago

thank you

6 years ago

Can I still pause the November bundle or am I to late? Does anyone know?

6 years ago

You should have been billed on the 27th, so no. Unless you ask for a refund - that might work, in case you didn't reveal any of the keys.
If they don't agree to that, another idea would be to open a bundle split thread if you don't want the contents - at least this way you can get some of the money back.

6 years ago

Thanks. I was stupid I knew last month I did not want it and kept postponing to cancel it. Now I am too late :(
I've tried to pause it anyway but than it shows December to be paused. So I just have to deal with it and hopefully I learned my lesson.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Have to be stupid lucky. The only sellable thing, the ESO key from the reveals, barely sells for 4 bucks, if one is lucky enough. This is the most unsellable early unlock since the CoD Blops 3 MP demo.

6 years ago

I sold all the reveals and basically broke even with the monthly price.

6 years ago

On Group Buys on Steam, you could sell the entire bundle when it's live, for $12 if you want, on Paypal, if you have enabled 'Friends and Family' to send and receive money.

6 years ago

I hope so, I will definitely try.

6 years ago

Or more simple, you could try like this user

6 years ago

Can't do that as I have it for a year but thanks for the tip.

6 years ago

If Humble pull stunts like they have with these unlocks again - whether it's in early unlocks or the full bundle - I'm gonna stop my sub for good. Not happy with this at all.

6 years ago

Is there any way to give away the Quake Champions early unlock? It's not clear that it really is the 30 USD game listed above, and even if it is, it doesn't appear to be giftable via SG.

6 years ago

Only after the game gets released, then it can be gifted as the 5-dollar BJ Blaskowich champion, because that is what really is.
And yes, it is disabled, because people seriously thought the early unlock is an unreleased 30-dollar game and the winners marked the obviously single champion unlock as receiving the full game as the ignorant dumb sheep they are.

6 years ago

LOL okay-- thanks for the info, talgaby.

6 years ago

OK how's this for a conspiracy theory??

Humble deliberately revealed 3 less favored titles because the real show stopper is gonna be Bethesda's Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus !!!??? And by the sounds of it a lot of people have paused their monthly?? So me and 2 other people will get it in the monthly. Am I crazy?? (Don't answer that!! Only because I already know)

6 years ago

Poor BigMightyApe, you've forgotten your medication, haven't you?

6 years ago

Ha actually I ...... I can't remember if I took it or not ? ;/

6 years ago

LMAO!

6 years ago

Sure, along with Prey, Dishonored 2 and The Evil Within 2 in the same bundle. All hail Bethesda!

6 years ago

Oh come on you're just being silly :-s

6 years ago

In before CoD WW2 and AC Origins are hidden unlocks.

6 years ago

Hermione!!!! I WUV U!!!!

6 years ago

Kinda expect the evil within or one of the 2 previous wolfenstein.. Might just be me.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.