[Humble Bundle] NOVEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle (Incl. The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™, Quake Champions and a special offering for The Elder Scrolls: Legends™)

☞ Purchase the NOVEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle! ☜

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quake Champions & The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™ & The Elder Scrolls®: Legends™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF NOVEMBER (3rd November) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON OCTOBER 27th, 2017

Also, it's too late to buy the October Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

TO BE DEFINED

Games:

Pay early and get The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™, Quake Champions and a special offering for The Elder Scrolls: Legends™

Info about Quake Champions:

Humble Bundle Monthly Early Unlock only gives you 2 champions, and when you activate it on Steam you can no longer purchase the remaining champions through Steam. (more info here)

Quake Champions will be free, unless you want to buy it (more info here)

Info about The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™:

Migrating an existing ESO account to Steam (at the cost of purchasing the game on Steam or activating the key from this bundle)
How to redeem the exclusive merchandise and in-game content provided by Humble Bundle on an existing ESO account

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™ 79% of 20,897 reviews ❤ 0 $19.99
Quake Champions 76% of 1,856 reviews - 0 ?
The Elder Scrolls®: Legends™ 76% of 4,265 reviews ❤ 0 $0

Retail:

• $19.99

CV:

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Exclusive merchandise and in-game content:

For The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™ you will receive:

• 750 Crowns
  • 15 Days of ESO Plus
  • Vanity Pet: Bristlegut Pig

For The Elder Scrolls: Legends you will receive:

• 2 Card Packs (Skyrim)
  • 1 Event Ticket
  • 100 Gold
  • 100 Souls

For Quake Champions you will receive:

• 50 Shards
  • 100 Platinum
  • 2000 Favor
  • Ranger Champion
  • BJ Champion

Humble original: To be unlocked later.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 3rd NOVEMBER!

2 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
I've waited for months for The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™. I'm paying early!
I've been disappointed in Humble Monthly Bundle lately I'm cancelling/pausing my subscription.
Oh well, I guess it's just another Monthly for me...
I'm on the fence with this one, maybe I'll decide later. Or I'll forget and they'll autocharge me.

One unlock in which I'm interested, and one I'm not (at all).
I hate it when they do this ...

On the plus side, I'm sure someone else will like that game, so I'm leaning toward getting November's bundle.
The downside (because I'm indecisive) - I'd still have to get the Morrowind DLC if I really like ESO.

Thanks for the thread.

2 weeks ago

If this helps to push you off the other side of that fence, ESO is pretty big; 85 GB Steam download to then start the launcher, which wants another 80 GB to patch to the latest version.

I bought for ESO, which I would like to try, but I'm struggling to delete enough stuff to get ~170 GB free and even if I manage, the download will probably take weeks. My Internet is slow :( Wonder if it'd be better to just not even try, I don't really have time for an MMO anyway (especially when I hear that it ain't fun without the Crafting bag, and that requires the subscription) ...

1 week ago

The download size is definitely on the cons list, but not a game-changer for me. Thanks for the info, however.

You do make a very valid point about the time involved in MMOs, and reminded me that I'd sworn off MMOs because I stop playing anything else once I start an MMO. And I do enjoy things like eating and sleeping, so yeah, this one may ultimately end up being a complete pass or a purchase to make giveaways. Thank you again. :)

1 week ago

No deal.

2 weeks ago

Huh, some Bethesda stuff. Wondering if there's going to be more Bethesda stuff in the bundle when it comes out; not quite enticed by the early unlocks but a Bethesda monthly bundle would be interesting(?) I could see Dishonored 1 being bundled in here or something of the sort.....or I'm totally wrong and this bundle isn't going to be that great ._.

2 weeks ago

From what I've noticed, same-publisher stuff in monthly tends to get stuck together in the early reveal. Likewise, Bethesda isn't known for its bundling, this seems to be more of a promotional effort for their microtransaction/mmo games. Finally, Humble likes to diversify the content of their monthlies. In short, while not impossible, it's not especially likely that there'll be more Bethesda in this bundle.

2 weeks ago

So, no region locks?

1 week ago

None reported so far, therefore I assume not.. at least not for the early unlocks.

1 week ago

humble bait bundle

1 week ago

dogshit monthly bundle

1 week ago

also the worst bundle ever :(

1 week ago

IF HB starts giving this kind of merchandise and in-game content instead of full games, then it's about time for me to cancel it.
I'm still waiting to see what will be added next...

1 week ago

I think it is just extras. You will get your games and the ingame stuff.

1 week ago

Is the vanity pig tied to that account only or do i get a key?

1 week ago

No interested in TESO at all.

Wanted the Quake Champions but it seems like they went the cheapest route possible.

Only 2 heroes? not even 3? geez.

I dont know... scared I might miss something great on the other unlocks but meh, money is tight.

1 week ago

ranger being the default starting character when you play the f2p version. so they only added 1 character to this.

1 week ago

Unlocked the games early, traded Quake for 2.5 keys and activated TESO for myself to tie my existing account to Steam.
Quite happy about that.

1 week ago

Whoa! Quake still has value even with it being gimped?

1 week ago

I traded my key for a cheap game.. Thought 1 key would be what it was worth.. Ohh well :P

1 week ago

I'd be happy to get anything. This makes me more willing to get the bundle faster.

1 week ago

If i don't pay early i don't get some shit? Like in previously bundle?

1 week ago

Anyone know if you will receive cards drops from f2p games when activating these?

1 week ago

This did not give me card drops for Elder Scrolls Legends

1 week ago

Am I blind or you can't create giveaways for Quake Champions?

1 week ago

When they make available the opportunity to purchase bundle directly through their store?

1 week ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 days ago.

5 days ago

I wonder which percent of subscribers paused for this month? he-he

5 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.