November 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ November 30th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† December 7th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Project Wingman (gift link notification)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs

Free DLCs:

!addlicense ASF 488606

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Due Process 85% of 3698 - - 3.75 CV app/753650 W 0 $24.99
House Flipper 92% of 44210 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/613100 W M 0 $19.99
Project Wingman 94% of 7248 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/895870 W 0 $24.99
Wingspan 94% of 3069 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1054490 W M 0 $19.99
BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE 93% of 6190 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1286350 W 0 $19.99
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion 94% of 2815 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1205450 W M L 0 $14.99
SimpleRockets 2 92% of 1282 - - 2.25 CV app/870200 W M 0 $14.99
Timelie 96% of 1233 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1150950 W M 0 $17.99
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin 86% of 1044 - - 3.75 CV app/1000410 W 0 $24.99
Mรถbius Front '83 75% of 219 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/971160 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $202.90

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Naiad (DRM-Free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does IGN deserve your money this month or is it better to buy Fanatical bundles instead?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Humble really improved their Wingspan with this lineup after last monthโ€™s fiasco.
[New subscription] I love this bundle. Iโ€™m too lazy to clean my own room but I am more than happy to full-on renovate in House Flipper. Just looking at these titles my heart races at 120 BPM.
[Maybe subscribe] Thankfully, this is a pretty decent comeback but Iโ€™m still not convinced that itโ€™s worth it.
[Cancelling / Pausing] I keep pausing and pausing it over, waiting for something better to come up but at this point I'm just full of WRATH & ready to just cancel it entirely.
[Turnip ๐Ÿฅ”] Can't afford it this month without engaging in Tax Evasion. ;_;
[Complaint] Why can they make so much better weekly bundles and come up with such a disappointing mix for a Choice? Drip-feeding Zachtronics games is seriously boring.

wtf is this bundle so bad every month is getting worse

2 years ago

im like a 8 pauses months in a row... i paid the annual.... xD F

2 years ago

Wow another pause month

2 years ago

Bunch of indie and not even one game I know
They should change the name to "Indie Choice" next time

Hopefully they will put proper AAA games next month, since it's the end of the year

2 years ago

Honestly if they are struggling this bad now I doubt December's will be much better.

2 years ago

Well usually store do something special for the end of the year, not holding out much hope though

2 years ago

they dropped from 12 games to 10, i dont think so.

2 years ago

Yeah that one too,
if they reduce the quantity but improve the quality that's still fine
but that's not the case with this month

2 years ago

Was so excited about this month's. I almost bought Wingspan in the Halloween sale, and Turnip Boy is still new so this is pretty sweet.
Never really paid much mind to BPM, but it does look pretty cool. Wingman seems pretty awesome, and I don't have many Zachtronics games, and even though this one seems quite different it also looks fun.

Really the only one I don't care for is Due Process, and that seems like a pretty interesting game, but I probably wouldn't even play with friends (especially since my friends wouldn't play) and would not enjoy trying to coordinate with random people and figure all that out...

2 years ago

i will skip this i don't like games they put on it is not my taste,
i prefer to make a new account,pay $1 and enjoy XboxGamePass (include project wingman too and Unpacking , It Takes Two , Kill It with Fire this month + Forza Horizon 5),and i not care that XGP games is not "own" i can play octopath traveller (that is playable also via cloud) save $11 in my wallet and be happy for 1 month play octopath,or i prefer to use that $12 for buy oddworld+bugsnax (epic new acc + 10 coupon discount+ regional prices),for my personal tastes this will make me more happier than this month humble choice,then i has no doubt that for others people can be opposite,up to them ยฏ_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ.
p.s. the humble choice with crash+cod+spyro was a good.

2 years ago*

Can someone tell me how to get this discount while purchasing the bundle ?
https://imgur.com/a/08JNvHa

2 years ago

You got the pause or cancel a month discount right? I usually don't get as good of offer doing that vs email coupons.

2 years ago

It is not mine
It is actually of a friend who gets this discount each time he purchases the Humble Bundle and does not tell me how does he get it.

2 years ago

Ah I misunderstood you.

Maybe he has multiple accounts.

2 years ago

How does that work ?

2 years ago

I just guessed. Presumably you use a new email address?

Just a generic purchase screen cap.

2 years ago*

I think you need also a new credit card, otherwise you cannot create new account

2 years ago

That would be easy, just buy pre-paid cards.

2 years ago

Sometimes when you try to pause, HB offers you a coupon for not pausing. Though, this is not very often and so your friend probably has to use multiple accounts as it's very unlikely to get this discount multiple months in a row.

2 years ago

Ok Understood

2 years ago

There's certainly good AA and Indie games out there, and plenty of them, but there should always be at least one AAA in these bundles and a limit of one early access game.

2 years ago

not a single game i was interested in at all in fact this is so bad for me i bought two fanatical boost mystery bundles instead of this

2 years ago

Nothing is worse then the fanatical mystery bundles.

2 years ago

no i got just cause 2 which is still better for me than anything from this bundle

2 years ago

I don't like the gambling aspect I would rather buy what I want. Congratulations on getting a game you like though.

2 years ago

normally i don't buy them and if it was 1005 to try and get games i either don't have or want to play then i also would not do that - the only mystery bundles i buy are the two Fanatical mystery keys for 1.79 when i make another order and can just add them on i mostly do and i buy the Yogcast charity bundle every year (but if it's the same site as last year where everything was said upfront rather than a present/surprise every day - then i might pass)

2 years ago

Well, I'll obviously get this, since I'll only pay six bucks for it, it has one of the highest games in my wl (BPM) and a couple more that intrigue me (Turnip Boy, Timelie, maybe Wrath and House Flipper). I think this would overall be worth the full price for classic, it's a good lineup with quality indie games; I can understand nevertheless who is disappointed for the reduction in the number of games without a "proper" increase in quality. It's surely more pleasing than the whole October Choice, but September had comparable indies, and August was just better (I won't even mention May, obviously).

2 years ago

Ouch! Humble in 2021 has turned itself officially to hot garbage.

2 years ago

one of the worst, ever

2 years ago

Without having titles to get the spotlight (at least in a sense that applies to the majority), this bundle has some distributed value for me. Also on the contrary to the previous month, no repeats/previously free games etc.

2 years ago

Good rating games but nothing for my taste (i like mostly RPGs) except House Flipper. No AAA game again. I saw the Fighting bundle and i was hoping for a game like these to be include in November bundle. I have the annual plan and this is one more pause for me. I think the $6 coupons destroyed the quality of the past years. Last time i remember my self satisfy was the Trine 4 monthly bundle. Anyway i have Not for Broadcast leftover if someone wants to trade it with House Flipper is free to add me. Thank you for your post @sensualshakti excellent job once again :)

2 years ago

Surely they are saving all AAA games for December Christmas bundle, which will contain 12 50P blockbusters. There is no other explanation why the bundles were so bad lately.

2 years ago

There was that brief glitch that had HB giving two extra games to past subscribers for the six or so months it could apply. May or may not have contributed to this month.

2 years ago

Wow, another nothing and easy skip. Was waiting for something decent, but hey, save money is good as well.

2 years ago

This getting worse with each passing month. I am really asking myself if it worth maintaining the subscription. Probably another pause. But if the next three months are the same i will cancel.

2 years ago

I stopped October and apparently I'm taking a break in November too, as I already have Wingspan and Flipper House, the rest I don't think is worth that much.

2 years ago

lol no, this is still 1.5x what I was paying to now get less content.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Does IGN deserve your money this month or is it better to buy Fanatical bundles instead?

Such a timely poll question now that Fanatical has confirmed on Reddit that their monthly bundle is coming "Soon".

My wallet is ready for more bundle competition.

2 years ago*

hypothetical Plot twist: they were simply referring to their monthly platinum bundle. :p

2 years ago

I would've speculated on a monthly mystery bundle, but they already do those more than once a month :P

2 years ago

MYSTERY PLATINUM BUNDLE

2 years ago

Shhhh... don't give them ideas, Adam!

View attached image.
2 years ago

Yep i don't expect much either, seing their bundlefest is mostly repeatfest, and killer bundles are no longer truly all-new-to-bundle but 80% repeats.

2 years ago

Bundlefest aside, I've been buying just as many or more Fanatical bundle games than Humble non-monthly bundles.

So I welcome the competition from my POV.

This may be more of a case of Humble having worse value with stupid high BTAs and T3+ as opposed to Fanatical punching above their weight class.

2 years ago

Sure, i bought a ton of bundle from them over the years, but lately very few interesting bundles were made. So i don't have high expectations for now, but i hope that competition force hb and fanatical to step up a notch on quality and novelty.

2 years ago

a case of Humble having worse value with stupid high BTAs and T3+

Also super weak tier 1s.
Barely bought from HB besides monthlies, though I want the current fighting bundle - at the same time from Fanatical I'm eyeing the spooktacular BYOB, Guardian, and Indie Legends 12, at least for a game or two.

2 years ago

Super weak T1 indeed.

My most recent bundles with Fanatical were for Guardian 4, Killer 18, Killer 17. They've had some great BYOBs for noobs and games missed prior.

2 years ago

Eh, while that would certainly be interesting to see Fanatical launching their own version of Choice bundles, I somehow doubt that they would fare much better than HB. For the first few bundles, probably, to hook people up but eventually, I think the "quality" would be akin to what we see from HB. Although, without having that charity thingy going on, perhaps that Fanatical could offer more money to devs and publishers than what they get with HB and thus, making the idea of bundling their games at Fanatical more appealing.

Still, if people old-timers expect the same kind of game bundles we used to have years ago, I'm quite sure this is not going to happen. Reading comments on SG, it feels like some people seem to think that stores can bundle any game they want and if they don't include popular AAA titles in every bundle, it's because they don't want to. I'd say that devs/publishers are simply way more reluctant to have their games bundled nowadays than they were in the past, when that bundle trend started. And I could not really blame them for that either. If I were one of them, I'd probably see game bundles as a last resort thing.

This may be more of a case of Humble having worse value with stupid high BTAs and T3+

Eh, you can blame their new bundle model, having only one title in the first tier, for that. That drives people to buy T2 or T3 and eventually, T2 becomes almost as pricey as T3 and when that happens, well, you might as well go all in to get the complete bundle. That's kind of subtly coercing people to purchase the full thing. But then again, HB isn't a charity, they're here to make money. Also, if customers are spending more on bundles, that possibly means devs and publishers get more money out of bundles. These changes might have been necessary to sustain HB and to make bundles more attractive to devs/publishers. Maybe. Maybe not. I might be totally wrong. ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

2 years ago

Wow, thanks for the heads up on that. Fanatical has already overtaken HB in terms of quality IMHO and I'm really excited to see what a monthly Fanatical bundle looks like. I hope they come out swinging for the fences.

2 years ago

I actually really like this one

2 years ago

Might be good value, and their rates are quite positive. However, only really interested in BPM; Project Wingman is on XBGP, so unfortunately pause again. XBGP makes it real hard to buy games these days.

2 years ago

I didn't just pause, I cancelled, and so far I have zero regrets. It just keeps getting worse every month.

2 years ago

I am thinking of doing the same next month, I am on classic plan but the last bundle I got was from April 2020.

2 years ago

I have two months left on my subscription. I have now paused four months in a row. As soon as I use the last 2, I am canceling.

2 years ago

i have 3 paused months in a row.... xDD thats awesome how humble is lowing in quality...and quantity

2 years ago

Damn I'm torn, I like about half and I dislike about half, but I've yet to get any deal on the monthlies because Humble hates long-term subscribers lol. 12$ seems too much if I don't care about half of it.

Also wondering if they cut it down on games because of the accidental unlock on older monthlies that happened XD

2 years ago

This is definitely a weak month for headliners (or even without that qualification), and with fewer "choices" on offer, but I've been eyeing Wingspan for a long while, Timelie looks like it's up my alley, any Zachtronics game is fun (if brain-melting), and (if I can play it on a controller) I may be in for Project Wingman too.

I've been pausing for over 2 years (backlog, little play time, not into the most common genres), but I'm actually purchasing this one, as odd as that is.

2 years ago

Glad to hear you are picking this month of all of them to return! I too already had wingspan but hadn't tried it, so I gave this copy to a friend and we just had a good time playing a match. It's fun!
Also about Zachtronics I love his games even though this one looks a little different I'm sure it will still have that same lifeblood running through it.

2 years ago

Good thing I didn't buy my sister Wingspan last steam sale! This alone makes this bundle worth it for me as a classic subscriber :)

Other than that I heard good things about Project Wingman and Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, and I will never say no to a Zachtronics game! Overall, great bundle this month for me :)

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.