My GF doesn't want to throw away her old Lenovo s100 because it has sentimental value to her. She wants to get into a co-op or multiplayer game with me but GOD, what games could that old tool handle? most of the games I play need a decent rig. Any of you guys have any suggestions?
She likes JRPG's.. She used to play Chrono cross, FF VII-X, the grandia series and games along those lines..

9 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

You could always do some bro-op in Broforce.

9 years ago

Get her to try FFIV, V, and VI. Also Lunar, Xenogears, and Suikoden. They aren't co-op, but she can sure give them a go when you aren't around to co-op with!

9 years ago

Yes these are great
i would reccommend FFIV one of my favorite storys and characters
FFVI is one of my favorites superb first half, second half more free roaming
Lunar series great if you like nice anime characters
Xenogears great story little confusing though
Suikoden i really like the army battles very fun and refreshing adition

9 years ago

Trine is great

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

9 years ago

Worms Reloaded

9 years ago

It has already been mentioned, but only briefly. Try Neverwinter Nights (the original game). You can buy it from GOG and probably run it, and there is no end to the modules you can download and play. (You said she likes stories. Each module is a different story.) Just make sure the module you are playing is for 2 or more people.

9 years ago

Few recommendations:

Valley Without Wind 1 (not sure if she would like it since it's also about crafting etc, check Yourself)
Valley Without Wind 2 (not sure if she would like it since it's also about crafting etc, check Yourself)
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (there is a HD version on Steam)
Two Worlds 1
Two Worlds 2
Worms Armageddon (come on, who doesn't like those cute worms?:D )
Guacamelee!
Etherlords 1 (not sure if it had multiplayer though)
Etherlords 2 (not sure if it had multiplayer though)

Also, it's not on Steam (I wished it was though!) but I can recommend all of people here (Especially fans of SNES games) a game about Mario... Super Mario Bros X. I have never had so much fun playing this game with my sister (2 players playing at the same time) :) We have played it few months ago, now we started playing it again. It's awesome, especially when You remember SNES era (we do). Memories... You know, it's always good to come back to childhood times :D I'm sure everyone will love it!

PS> I know none of these are JRPGs or even similar but Icouldn't think of anything better.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.