Humble Hooked on Multiplayer 2018

3 tiers, 7 games

15 May 2018 - 29 May 2018

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Leeloo Dallas Multiplayer. You'll be in your element with this bundle of multiplayer games! Get Rocket League, Besiege, Stick Fight: The Game, Tumblestone, and more. Want to play with another human (or supreme being)? Buy a second bundle and check "This purchase is a gift." No multi pass required – just choose your price.

Tier 1 - $1

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Stick Fight: The Game 90% of 14771 reviews - - 0 $4.99
Rampage Knights 93% of 1381 reviews ❀ πŸ† 1 $11.99
Tumblestone ☠ 89% of 48 reviews ❀ πŸ† 2 $24.99

Tier 2 - BTA (lowest so far: pay $4.76)

Besiege 95% of 21786 reviews - - 1 $9.99
Duck Game 96% of 9055 reviews ❀ πŸ† 2 $12.99
Hover ☠ 85% of 846 reviews - πŸ† 0 $19.99

Tier 3 - $14

Rocket League 92% of 150861 reviews ❀ πŸ† 3 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $41.97
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $84.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $104.93

CV:

• Tier 1 = 2.55
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 8.99
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 11.99

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

To multi or not to multi, that is the hookline!

View Results
T1 - I'm a Stone Knight on a Rampage Fight
T2 - Ducks Besieging Hovertanks
T3 - There's a Rocket in my wallet, and I'm happy to buy you <3
I might join the MP corps.
Don't need these Retumbles :/
I'm a SP gamer and what is this?
Rocket League is a bit over-"bundled" now, isn't it? It's never cheap. This is a sale, not a bundle.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

The only thing im interested in is Besiege.

5 years ago

Bought for Hover. Had that game wishlisted for like 2 years. Even though it was free once ages ago, no one has had it for trade as long as I've been looking. Honestly its stupid that it grants no cv atp (not that I'd get rid of it, but discouraging users from giving it away like that sucks).

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Picked up BTA for $4.79

View attached image.
5 years ago

Cheers Shakti. Probably going BTA but with some repeats I am pondering whether its worth the money.

5 years ago

Excellent T2, instabuy.

5 years ago

Crap, I really want Hover and Besiege but my currency just took a big hit this past couple of weeks :/
I'll get T1 for now and wait to see if the dollar goes down before upgrading to BTA.

5 years ago

Or maybe your currency will go up?

5 years ago

Ha, good one. I'm 28 and have never seen my currency go up, at most it recovers a bit from a fall until the next one comes around (there's a reason why we burned through many currencies in our not so long history). It's not for nothing that we're known around the world for our predictable economic crisis.

5 years ago

Where are you from, if I may ask?

5 years ago

Argentina. I like to bash my country because I know we could do better, also because I kinda get tired of this feeling of mediocrity that permiates it. If you look at our history you can see that we were on our way to become a first world country at the start of the 20th century, and then we just f*cked up at least once per decade since then.

5 years ago

I wouldn't blame your country for that, but politics is a livewire here so I'mma bow out now.

5 years ago

I was feeling pretty pessimistic yesterday so I'm sorry if I came off as an asshole, shitty day at college plus I hit my head with a screw someone left hanging in the middle of the sidewalk so I had plenty of undirectionable anger.

5 years ago

You were fine, don't worry about it <3

5 years ago

Only want Rocket League, so I can pick that up during a random sale. I'll pick up T1 for me and my niece though.

5 years ago

Or you could join a group buy and get Rocket League cheaper. c:

5 years ago

I'm not even into multiplayer-specific games but for some reason, I keep buying Humble bundles

5 years ago

Hover is the only game I don't have. Sad that bundle split doesn't seem to be an option anymore... =/

5 years ago

How so? I've seen a bunch in the relevant Steam group. Didn't pay attention to Hover but since that was free in the past, some might split it ....

5 years ago

I could, but the fees make it not worth it.

I would either have to find someone who is from the US splitting the bundle or pay a matching fee, which would end up like $3 total so at that price might as well get the entire bundle anyway.

5 years ago

Right, I (stupidly) forgot about that. (Still a week until it goes in effect over here.)

5 years ago

It's still possible, but being that Hover seems to be one of the games most people keep or jump on right away, finding it being split by someone in the US is a hassle anymore.

Makes one wonder if new steam groups dividing the paypal regions would be in order

5 years ago

Makes one wonder if new steam groups dividing the paypal regions would be in order

No, dropping Paypal is. The less disgusting alternatives do seem to be either US-only or non-US though, plus any kind of cryptocurrencies.

5 years ago

Picked it up just for Besiege, which has been on my radar for years since a couple YouTubers I watched were playing it. Hopefully I'll recoup some of the money I spent on it in trades.

5 years ago

what is your trade list? I'm looking for Hover

my barter is in my profile

5 years ago

i just want Besiege, does anyone want key from market ? i will trade you with key

5 years ago

Trading isn't allowed on Steamgifts, you should try on https://www.steamtrades.com/ or https://barter.vg/

5 years ago

sure and thank for barter.vg .. i didn't know about it :)

5 years ago

i use barter and it is awesome. im looking for hover myself if you want to add me for a trade. my barter link is in my steam profile

5 years ago

Ohh. I didn't know that this Hover went free too

5 years ago

Quite a few MP in recent bundles. It's almost like they are getting money from publishers to try and fix flagging numbers on their MP games servers

5 years ago

Trolls these days doesn't even try lol

5 years ago

Just an opinion, relax

5 years ago

And how much do you think they pay for HB to put their game in tier 1? :D by standard share they get 10 cents/sold bundle/game.
Try/think harder, justanopinionman.

5 years ago

Wow

5 years ago

T3 for like 10 bucks would have been fine with me but almost 15 and 10 bucks for Rocket
League alone, nope.

5 years ago

I've been looking for multiplayer games to play with my friend. She's picky though so I may just buy Rocket League for her and give away the rest. If anyone hasn't played Duck Game and is thinking about it, I highly recommend it!

Thanks for the chart <3

5 years ago

What type of games does she usually like?

5 years ago

She isn't a big gamer so she likes easy to learn games, usually with cute graphics. She usually hates shooters.

For example: right now we are playing games like Stardew Valley, Secrets of Grindea, and Move or Die

5 years ago

preferably controller-friendly titles?

5 years ago

Yeah I think so. Although she's okay with a keyboard too.

5 years ago

You should check out Grandbino's curator page. It is focused on couch coop but a lot of those also have MP

Intro Gaming - Significant Other

Lots of cool games in the thread as well

5 years ago

I'll check that out. Thank you!

5 years ago

Quick question ladies & gents; how does that whole locking in the current BTA on your browser's tab work exactly? I recall reading somewhere in one of these discussions something in regards to buying the $1 tier at the current BTA will lock tier 2 for you should you decide to purchase it later. I'm not sure exactly how it works though, or if what I just said is completely correct.

5 years ago

As long as you keep the browser window open, the price remains the same - no purchase necessary

5 years ago

Yes, this is what I usually do if I won't be turning off the PC.

5 years ago

as above, but if you buy a $1 tier, you can usually later hit "like what we're doing? click here to increase your order" or similar from your bundle page and gain the bta content (i think its only good while the bundle is on though). the price should lock to the bta when you bought the $1 tier

5 years ago

I believe this is what I was referring to that I had read about before. So if I purchase the $1 tier now, I can get the BTA later at whatever price it's currently on within my browser's tab, yes?

5 years ago

Usually you only have to spend $0.01 to save your current BTA price. But yes, spending anything above $0.01 will save the BTA price up until 1 week after the bundle closes (21 days, or 3 weeks from today, since the bundle is up for 2 weeks.) After which time you can no longer add money to the bundle.

Source: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/202394324-How-To-Unlock-More-Games

5 years ago

Thank you very much, this seems to be exactly what I was looking for and referring to. I appreciate the thorough response, complete with cited source.

5 years ago

Not every bundle will allow increasing after the fact (usually discussed here and mentioned in the OP once somebody finds out), and not every payment method will let you pay $0.01 (some have higher minimums).

5 years ago

This is great to know, thanks!

5 years ago

I'll get it for Besieged.

5 years ago

got 2xT1 because my kid want to play it for a long time. fun game. chaotic but fun.

5 years ago

which game? stick fight?

5 years ago

yes. damn, forgot to mention the game lol. sorry.

5 years ago

BTA $4.76

View attached image.
5 years ago

Have everything except for Stick Fight. Might still go for tier 1, though, just for the single game.

5 years ago

Skipping this one. Not my cup of tea.

5 years ago

I just got the tier 1 to give it here.

5 years ago

Bundle itself is not so great, but if I had 0.60€ more on my credit I would have still bought it just for Besiege and Rocket League :/

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.