<< April 2016 | July 2016 >>

The Ultimate SG Jigsaw Thread

All puzzles are sorted by end-date.
Enjoy!

Thanks to everyone that gave their thoughts to this month's puzzle theme! [*]
The end result was: Anime + Absurdity + Cute + Cuddly + Tigers!

( Also, the new puzzle locking is to give me a bit more time to pick which games I'll be giving out, and to give more incentive to consider the large puzzle. If you have a strong opinion on the matter, please give me your thoughts- likewise let me know if you think the 28 day timespan is too generous, and if you'd prefer the giveaways finish in two weeks, rather than four.
I'll be adding the games in over the next few days, and all gibs ought be up by the 9th. The Moonchild gib will also be updated with links to all the other giveaways as they're put up. If you finish the large puzzle before the 9th, just check the Moonchild gib on/after the 9th to access all of the links. (If you think you'll need a reminder, just leave a comment and I'll poke you then! ^.^))

(I'll try and combine the top two poll results, so make it interesting! (and feel free to comment specific theme ideas!))

Community Submitted

End Date # of Pieces Restrictions Link
Ends Jun 30 96 pc Germany-Only, 2+, No SG rules broken, .65 RealCV ratio & .65 sent/won ratio Community Submitted #1
Comments | Completing this puzzle gives access to a region-restricted giveaway of Gemini: Heroes Reborn. (Germany only). Puzzle submitted by: Kairuku.

Tiger Tales

<Our story continues>
You approach the old sage, eager to once again take on a quest to further your aims to become The PuzzleMaster™. She looks you up and down with disinterested eyes, speaking of how she'd seen all too many eager young adventurers pass by her doors over the years. After a moment she gives you a nod of acknowledgement. "Very well. Go collect me 5 tiger tails- or if you think yourself capable, a single tail off the legendary puzzle tiger." You quickly speak out your acceptance of the task, before rushing out of the hut, reaching for and pulling your weapon in anticipation of the hunt to come- surely, such repetitive organ harvesting is the mark of a true adventure! "To be clear," the old sage speaks out sharply just before you manage to makes your exit "You are aware I am requesting tales, as in stories of the mythical tigers that roam these lands, yes? Surely, as a would-be PuzzleMaster, I would hope your mind did not consider an interpretation based in wasteful butchery of the local fauna." You cringe, and as surreptitiously as possible, resheathe your weapon as you turn back to the sage and flash her a grin you hope is convincing in its sincerity. "Of course not!" you insist. With a "hrrumph" that makes it all too clear that she didn't find your efforts especially convincing, she waves you off on your journey.

Ends Jun 30 416 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .65 RealCV ratio & .65 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales (All-Access)
Comments | Completing this puzzle gives access to all 'Tiger Tales' giveaways [below]. This puzzle is optional for those who prefer a single challenging puzzle over multiple easier ones, or those not wanting to wait for the smaller puzzles to unlock.
Ends Jun 30 66 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .5 RealCV ratio & .5 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales #1
Comments | Completing this puzzle gives access to: Wooden Floor 2 - Resurrection, Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny, Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion, Bloonz Toonz, and Project Root || Entering the special words from the 5 Tiger Tales giveaways here also gives access to Moonchild and a future puzzle gib!
Ends Jun 30 84 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .55 RealCV ratio & .55 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales #2
Comments | Completing this puzzle gives access to:
About Love, Hate and the other ones, BloodRayne, BloodRayne 2, Time of Shadows, A Fistful of Gun || Entering the special words from the 5 Tiger Tales giveaways here also gives access to Moonchild and a future puzzle gib!
Ends Jun 30 108 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .6 RealCV ratio & .6 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales #3
Comments | Completing this puzzle gives access to: Chill the Piro, Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden, Shooting Stars, Fermi's Path, and Abrix the Robot || Entering the special words from the 5 Tiger Tales giveaways here also gives access to Moonchild and a future puzzle gib!
Ends Jun 30 120 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .65 RealCV ratio & .65 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales #4
Comments | Completing this puzzle gives access to: Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition, A.I. Invasion, Color Chaos, Gravity Den, and Moebius: Empire Rising || Entering the special words from the 5 Tiger Tales giveaways here also gives access to Moonchild and a future puzzle gib!
Ends Jun 30 144 pc 2+, No SG rules broken, .7 RealCV ratio & .7 sent/won ratio Tiger Tales #5
Comments | Completing this puzzle gives access to: RONIN, Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena, Fenix Rage, See No Evil, and Wave of Darkness || Entering the special words from the 5 Tiger Tales giveaways here also gives access to Moonchild and a future puzzle gib!

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Next theme?

View Results
Absurd / silly
Acid trip
Anime
Cakes
Cute
Dinosaurs
Fantasy
Landscapes
Machines

I want cakes next time~
Haven't solved any of them but bump first

8 years ago

Just bumping for now, will solve them later :)
Many thanks for the jigsaws!

8 years ago

Needs a bump, though I find this thread confusing. Need to give it more attention later (am at work right now).

8 years ago

Bump :D

8 years ago

no heeeeeeeeeej

8 years ago

Bump for all the time I will save by not doing those puzzles.

8 years ago

Nooo I'm only level 1 :-(

8 years ago

The vast majority of my group and forum giveaways are based at level 2- so plus side, once you make it there.. ^.^

8 years ago

I must be missing something... :( Will come back to look at this again another time.

8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

I love jigsaw puzzles, still working on the big one. Have a bump for now.

8 years ago

Thanks for the Jigsaw, not lvl2 yet, but i love this puzzles XD

8 years ago

You've 4 weeks till they end, if you can get your level up by then. :)

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

8 years ago

Have a bump :)

8 years ago

Bump for puzzle and all giveaways up for Tiger Tales #1.

8 years ago

Bump for puzzle and all giveaways up for Tiger Tales #3.

8 years ago

Bump for puzzle and all giveaways up for Tiger Tales #2.

8 years ago

Bump for puzzle and all giveaways up for Tiger Tales #4.

sorry for being a bit delayed, been having a lot of computer problems. :X

8 years ago

Bump- for reasons

7 years ago

Bump for the early risers :)

7 years ago

Bump.

7 years ago

Bump for only a few days left.

7 years ago

Nice jigsaw and gibs! :-)

8 years ago

That's a pretty image you chose for the big puzzle. It was really fun solving it.

8 years ago

^.^
Definitely less torture than April's big puzzle, at least. :P

I was surprised by the level of enthusiasm for the large puzzle last go (I'd wanted to cater to niche 'hardcore-puzzlers' rather than really make it a directly comparable challenge), and figured this time I'd focus on making it fun, accessible, and balanced in difficulty (apologies to the masochists) instead.
We're already at twice the solves of the last big puzzle, and at nearly a third the average solve time :P

After the theme was picked, I knew I had to use this image. :D

8 years ago

I have Wednesday off, so I am hopeful I can do the BIG jigsaw puzzle then.:)

8 years ago

thanks for the BL check! saved me :P

8 years ago

Bump for making it through the bigass puzzle!

8 years ago

bump for jigs

8 years ago

sorry about the wait-
Bump for 'all gibs and puzzles are now up'!

8 years ago

bumping! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

8 years ago

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

7 years ago

Bump for jigsaws! :3

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Did the 416 piece puzzle. It was a lot of fun. Challenging, but enough differences that it wasn't frustrating. Thank you.:)

7 years ago

bump, wow it's been a real adventure

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Sooth.