3 Tiers, 12 Items

21 Apr 2020 - 05 May 2020

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Β  USD EUR GBP CAD AUD NZD TRY RUB PHP
Tier 1 1 1 1 1.5 1.5 1.5 5 50 50
in USD* $1 $1.08 $1.23 $1.06 $0.94 $0.89 $0.72 $0.65 $0.98
Tier 3 10 9 8 14 16 16.5 65 750 500
in USD* $10 $9.75 $9.84 $9.86 $10.04 $9.84 $9.31 $9.76 $9.83

* Converted to USD using 2020-04-21 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

All the games have region locks. There is one restricted key that can be activated in any of the RU/CIS + India + Brazil (+sometimes Argentina) countries (they share the same region lock) and a ROW key for everyone else. The locked key also has a run lock.
The only exception is Boundless, which has slightly different region locks and no run lock.
For more detailed info about region locks, check below the chart.

Note: Forgotton Anne is just the base game this time (in previous bundles the Collector's Edition was included)

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR | 1 GBP | 1.5 CAD | 1.5 AUD | 1.5 NZD | 5 TRY | 50 RUB | 50 PHP

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Oh My Godheads 58% of 12 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/522740 W 0 $14.99
Goetia 79% of 278 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/421740 W M L 2 $14.99
Octahedron: Transfixed Edition 96% of 65 ❀ πŸ† 1.95 CV app/434660 W 1 $12.99
Deadbeat Heroes 71% of 42 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/614090 W 1 $14.99

Tier 2 - BTA lowest reported: 6.5 USD 5.52 EUR | 9.99 AUD

The Turing Test 86% of 3556 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/499520 W 2 $19.99
Forgotton Anne 91% of 754 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/542050 W M 1 $19.99
Fear Effect Sedna 49% of 93 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/546900 W 0 $19.99
Black The Fall 77% of 377 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/308060 W 2 $14.99

Tier 3 - 10 USD | 9 EUR | 8 GBP | 14 CAD | 16 AUD | 16.5 NZD | 65 TRY | 750 RUB | 500 PHP

Children of Zodiarcs 69% of 235 ❀ πŸ† 2.70 CV app/436290 W M 1 $17.99
Boundless 76% of 1305 - πŸ† 6.00 CV app/324510 W M 0 $39.99
Tokyo Dark 89% of 610 ❀ πŸ† 2.70 CV app/687260 W 1 $17.99
BATTALION 1944 63% of 13332 ❀ - 3.00 CV app/489940 W 0 $19.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $57.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $132.92
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $228.88

CV:

• Tier 1 = 8.69
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 19.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 34.33

⚠️ Region lock - detailed information ⚠️

Oh My Godheads

Goetia

Octahedron

Deadbeat Heroes

The Turing Test

Forgotton Anne

Fear Effect Sedna

Black The Fall

Children of Zodiarcs

Boundless

Tokyo Dark

BATTALION 1944

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are these (adopted) Children of Square Enix worth your bucks?

View Results
[T1] Oh My Goodness, this is great value for a mere dollar!
[BTA] I'm gonna Deadbeat the average and none of y'all can stop me.
[T3] My purse is far from being Boundless, especially in these times, but these games are hard to pass.
[Have] I have already Forgotton where I acquired these from...
[Skip] I didn't buy the last one and the new additions don't have the best reviews.
[Complaint] Now Squeenix will reheat this exact bundle yearly?

grabbed whole package, Central EU (PL) region:
all subs are like OP wrote except first one (and boundless), which I got different:

Praise the sensualshakti!

4 years ago*

Thank you for the corrections!

4 years ago

Can someone explain the difference between these two packages :
Example:
Oh My Godheads

RU/CIS + India + Brazil + Turkey + former Yugoslavia: https://steamdb.info/sub/226082/ RUN LOCK!!!!
Everyone else gets a ROW key: https://steamdb.info/sub/226081/

4 years ago

The first one can be activated and ran only in the countries listed in the sub: Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, India, Brazil, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania, Turkey.
This is allocated only to customers from those countries.

The second one (ROW) is allocated to anyone who is not in that country list and being a ROW key, it can be activated (and ran) everywhere in the world, including in those countries.

4 years ago

Ty Sensualshakti <3. But have one more question. I figured out about countries restriction and about part where games can be activated,
but I wonder if there are any differences in the game itself (is it same version...). Or why they do it. Why they make different packages. And why some countries get row and some special?

4 years ago

steam regional pricing

This is the main cause of this whole "why so much different packages is for this game"

4 years ago

Ty,dear friend!

4 years ago

Like buszmen201 replied below, one reason is the steam regional pricing (including limiting trades from cheaper regions to more expensive ones). There are also some regional prohibitions (for example Germany receives a low violence version for some games, with specific content removed).
In terms of content, none of these games should have any differences between regions - at least none that I am aware of).

4 years ago

Ty man, i love you! <3

4 years ago

I got some other sub id's for Oh My Godheads + Boundless I think..
I am from Israel

4 years ago

Aye, it's fixed - thank you!

4 years ago

Boundless looked interesting. Then I read the word "Multiplayer". Nevermind.

Might've paid for it if it was Singleplayer. Not spending 10 quid to have to deal with people in my time away from people.

4 years ago

Wow, Boundless alone is worth the $10 considering that its historical lowest price on Steam is $19.99, and the T3 comes with so many other great games too. HB really outdid itself this time around!

Edit: Adding that the last time I played Boundless during Steam's free weekend, there isn't a lot of players around back then, but there are plenty to see and lots to mine, craft and build :)

4 years ago*

Is Forgotten Anne worth that price?

4 years ago

ForgottOn. I always read it as Forgotten too.

4 years ago

Battalion would be the only one that are from interest for me and that i don't own.
So nope, no buy.

4 years ago

Might grab T1 for Goetia, though I have to think about it. The reviews don't exactly inspire much confidence.

There's one reviw on Steam where the person says they refunded the game because they were afraid it'd summon a demon in real life, that was funny :D

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

I've not gotten Zodiarc Children and Forgotten Anne yet, so getting everything for less than the historic lows of those two games alone justifies tier 3 for me. There are a couple of others I was already interested in and a couple more worth trying.

I'm definitely giving away at least 2 or 3, but it might move up to 4 or 5 after I watch a some gameplay videos.

4 years ago

I'm not sure yet if I want to get it only because of Boundless which is on my wishlist.
I'm a real sucker for Minecraft-like games and would love to play it but I got a huge issue with that it's Multiplayer only and therefore might become an obsolete entry in my library due to shutdown servers. (like a few other games I own did)
Beside that I already got the other interesting games last year I think.

4 years ago

Black The Fall is a very good game, it is INSIDE clone, but almost as good.
Don't know why so many people are throwing it away

4 years ago

Is it really that good? I was always reluctant to try it because of the user score (which is not bad, but just doesn't indicate the same level as Inside). But maybe I should give it a try.

4 years ago

Only interested in the T1 local Coop games. Are they worth getting/trying?

4 years ago

I desperately want Forgotton Anne, but can't afford tier 2 now due to covid-19 situation and absence of work, hope it'll be bundled again in few months.

4 years ago

you can try trade for it on barter...

4 years ago

I was almost going to get this one, but there is only three games I want so I think I'm gonna pass.

I have too many games to play on my backlog anyway

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.