3 Tiers, 12 Items

21 Apr 2020 - 05 May 2020

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Β  USD EUR GBP CAD AUD NZD TRY RUB PHP
Tier 1 1 1 1 1.5 1.5 1.5 5 50 50
in USD* $1 $1.08 $1.23 $1.06 $0.94 $0.89 $0.72 $0.65 $0.98
Tier 3 10 9 8 14 16 16.5 65 750 500
in USD* $10 $9.75 $9.84 $9.86 $10.04 $9.84 $9.31 $9.76 $9.83

* Converted to USD using 2020-04-21 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

All the games have region locks. There is one restricted key that can be activated in any of the RU/CIS + India + Brazil (+sometimes Argentina) countries (they share the same region lock) and a ROW key for everyone else. The locked key also has a run lock.
The only exception is Boundless, which has slightly different region locks and no run lock.
For more detailed info about region locks, check below the chart.

Note: Forgotton Anne is just the base game this time (in previous bundles the Collector's Edition was included)

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR | 1 GBP | 1.5 CAD | 1.5 AUD | 1.5 NZD | 5 TRY | 50 RUB | 50 PHP

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Oh My Godheads 58% of 12 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/522740 W 0 $14.99
Goetia 79% of 278 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/421740 W M L 2 $14.99
Octahedron: Transfixed Edition 96% of 65 ❀ πŸ† 1.95 CV app/434660 W 1 $12.99
Deadbeat Heroes 71% of 42 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/614090 W 1 $14.99

Tier 2 - BTA lowest reported: 6.5 USD 5.52 EUR | 9.99 AUD

The Turing Test 86% of 3556 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/499520 W 2 $19.99
Forgotton Anne 91% of 754 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/542050 W M 1 $19.99
Fear Effect Sedna 49% of 93 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/546900 W 0 $19.99
Black The Fall 77% of 377 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/308060 W 2 $14.99

Tier 3 - 10 USD | 9 EUR | 8 GBP | 14 CAD | 16 AUD | 16.5 NZD | 65 TRY | 750 RUB | 500 PHP

Children of Zodiarcs 69% of 235 ❀ πŸ† 2.70 CV app/436290 W M 1 $17.99
Boundless 76% of 1305 - πŸ† 6.00 CV app/324510 W M 0 $39.99
Tokyo Dark 89% of 610 ❀ πŸ† 2.70 CV app/687260 W 1 $17.99
BATTALION 1944 63% of 13332 ❀ - 3.00 CV app/489940 W 0 $19.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $57.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $132.92
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $228.88

CV:

• Tier 1 = 8.69
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 19.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 34.33

⚠️ Region lock - detailed information ⚠️

Oh My Godheads

Goetia

Octahedron

Deadbeat Heroes

The Turing Test

Forgotton Anne

Fear Effect Sedna

Black The Fall

Children of Zodiarcs

Boundless

Tokyo Dark

BATTALION 1944

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are these (adopted) Children of Square Enix worth your bucks?

View Results
[T1] Oh My Goodness, this is great value for a mere dollar!
[BTA] I'm gonna Deadbeat the average and none of y'all can stop me.
[T3] My purse is far from being Boundless, especially in these times, but these games are hard to pass.
[Have] I have already Forgotton where I acquired these from...
[Skip] I didn't buy the last one and the new additions don't have the best reviews.
[Complaint] Now Squeenix will reheat this exact bundle yearly?

You're quite quick!

4 years ago

Thanks for the thread! I already own most of the games so it's an easy skip for me

4 years ago

I bought the collective last year (and still haven't played any of the games it contains) but is this basically it with 3 or 4 new games, or is my mind fooling me yet again?

4 years ago

Spot on, friend!

4 years ago

Nope, that's the bundle from last year plus 2? games.

4 years ago

Last year's, plus 4 games, minus Collector's part of Forgotten Anne.
So +4, -0.5.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

So basically... for lower price it's now more games?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I will think about getting it. I'm not yet sure.

4 years ago

I'm sorry -- are you PRAISING IGN/Humble in 2020?!

Didn't you get the memo?!

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Only have 3 games. 4 of those are in my wihslist. Another 3 have cards. And at least it's 9 EUR/10 USD, and not double that. It's "cheap". Still, not sure if I want it.

4 years ago

For a moment when I saw Square Enix I had hope that maybe they finally, finally put the Final Fantasy games in a bundle. Nope. Still nice looking games, though I'm only interested in Tokyo Dark.

4 years ago

sadly they never add FF and DQ to bundles and never make discount lower than -50%

4 years ago

I got a bunch of FF from a square enix bundle in, what, 2017 was it. But they stopped after that and it wasn't the best deal.

4 years ago

Yeah, but even then they refrained from bundling any of the classics ( pre-13)

4 years ago

Actually they included FFVIII once, back when they still did easter surprise bundles.

4 years ago

That's quite a surprise, I really don't remember that. Thanks for the info!

4 years ago

Thanks for the chart! "Goetia" seems like an interesting game.

4 years ago

Yep he is, old but nice =)

4 years ago

I'm just watching a video on YouTube, just to have a base of decision - and I'll give it a try.

4 years ago

Only interested by forgotton anne so i'll pass for this one.. but nice t2

4 years ago

bought from ru cis

Oh My Godheads (Key-Only Restricted)

is it ru/cis region locked? or something else?

also:
Forgotton Anne (Key-Only RU/CIS+)
Children of Zodiarcs (RU/CIS+) Key
Tokyo Dark (Key-Only RU + CIS+)

sadly all others have region locks too:

Battalion 1944 and others:
AL
AM
AZ
BA
BR
BY
GE
IN
KG
KZ
MD
ME
MK
RS
RU
TJ
TM
TR
UA
UZ

Boundless
AM
AZ
BY
GE
KG
KZ
MD
RU
TJ
TM
TR
UA
UZ

4 years ago*

Yeah, everything is region locked for RU/CIS, "Key-Only" included.

4 years ago

unfair >_<

4 years ago

You are able to change your region via the humble website for a few days now. Should help with ROW keys.

4 years ago

I saw that option at settings menu.
I can't because it's locked.
Maybe vpn could help, but I afraid of get banned

4 years ago

You can change this setting only when they cannot precisely trace your location, for me they gave the options to switch between two small cities in Poland (which is pointless unless they gonna implement voivodeship/region/province/state size region locks), but when I'm using VPN (Czech server) they allow me to pick between whole Poland and whole Czech. When I turn it off I'm back to original state (two cities)

4 years ago

I saw a BTA of $6.50 U.S. - Thus $6.51 at one point early. FYI.
Also, Forgotten Anne is Base Game only.

4 years ago

Looks like last year's Forgotten Anne Collector's Edition got downgraded to base game.

4 years ago

8 owned, 3 not interested, 1 wanted out of the 12. Got BTA for ~ 6.3€, cool games for giveaways and now I can try (and likely get disappointed in) Fear Effect Sedna :D

4 years ago

You certainly will.
It is bad game in all aspects.

4 years ago

T_T

4 years ago

BTA started at AU$9.99 and hasn't gone down at all since the bundle started.
Seems to be a common theme of the recent HB bundles.

4 years ago

2 wishlist but still going to pass. I really need to start playing more before buying and I got next to no playtime lately making me ultra picky/skimpy.
But the bundle itself isn't too bad this time around.

4 years ago

Lowest BTA I saw in Germany was 5,52€.
Textcopy from Humble Page:

Top Contributors
1 Anonymous
$0.00

Amounts are based on the USD price at time of purchase.
Numbers
Total payments €88.40
Purchases 16
Average purchase price €5.52

4 years ago

Yes starting price was the lowest (starting price was 5,52eur)

4 years ago

I only want Boundless so I don't know if I can justify buying the whole bundle for that.

4 years ago

Same here, still considering it.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Isn't putting Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro and Albania in RU/CIS region by publishers some kind of stealing?

Judging by this and this:

https://steamdb.info/sub/205054/
https://steamdb.info/app/687260/

In those countries I mentioned above you need to pay 17,99€ for Tokyo Dark, but will receive package that is worth 4,62€ (converted Russian price).

I'm not blaming Humble Bundle here, I blame publishers and I'm pretty sure if this is brought to attention of some more famous streamers - they would change it.

EDIT: I didn't mention most important thing - those countries (also India, Turkey, Brazil) don't have ANY connection with RU/CIS region so I'm quite positive publishers are grabbing more money this way, probably not so legal.

4 years ago*

You can't activate the Russian Tokyo Dark Steam package in former Yugoslavia, just the key, so the price it is on Steam does not matter. I don't see this game on Russian key resale markets, so perhaps there is no big retail distribution at all (or it was long ago, and keys are gone).
Nobody stops you from VPN-buying somewhere else (USA, Canada).

Furthermore, I don't see how publishers get more of your money when you pay the same price.

4 years ago

Not sure how you didn't understand me. I buy game on Humble Bundle, I receive key that activates RU/CIS package. I don't live in RU/CIS. Furthermore, if I buy this game on Steam directly, it will give me RU/CIS package, too. Why? Can you explain that to me?

Let's say you buy something from USA and you want to gift it to your Canadian buddy, only to find out you can only gift it to India, because you received Indian package for price that is waaaay above those in India. Get it?

EDIT: Oh, I see what are you saying. This is only restriction for keys, but it's not always a case (some other Square Enix games, Team 17 games... also consider Ex-Yu as RU/CIS), so let's ignore it's just Tokyo Dark only we'are talking about.

4 years ago*

Furthermore, if I buy this game on Steam directly, it will give me RU/CIS package, too. Why? Can you explain that to me?

I can explain to you that this is not true. There is just one Steam Store package, global, prices for all regions: https://steamdb.info/sub/196780/ (sold in Russia itself too)

I buy game on Humble Bundle, I receive key that activates RU/CIS package. I don't live in RU/CIS.

You can buy the bundle from an American IP, you get keys that work anywhere. Or for T3, buy in a Euro country and you save some cents.

4 years ago

As I sad in my edit - let's forget Tokyo Dark for a moment I didn't see that it is key-only restriction, but I'm not sure why that is a thing, too, if they're giving me a key for wrong region. What about this (https://steamdb.info/sub/293967/) and this (https://steamdb.info/sub/389097/)? These are not key locks. Those are PACKAGES I get if I buy those bundles or if I buy directly on Steam.

It doesn't matter if I use VPN, of course I know I can use it, point is - publishers are intentionally selling me cheaper thing for higher price.

4 years ago

That's again not true.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider has had

You as a Serbian get the first.

Blashphemous also only has one store package for all countries, https://steamdb.info/sub/232160/

The only difference is that you can also activate these Russia packages.

4 years ago*

ROW https://steamdb.info/sub/268072/
Japan https://steamdb.info/sub/268073/
Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE https://steamdb.info/sub/268074/

One can identify these based on the valid prices listed?

4 years ago

Sure, if it has "Prices" on SteamDB it's sold in some place, and the places you see currencies for are where it's sold. If you want to check for a specific country, go to the app ID in incognito with ?cc=<countrycode> and hover over the purchase button of the desired sub to see what sub ID it is. (Steam changed it a few years ago that you can't see store pages of other countries while signed in anymore, hence incognito.)

I guess Shadow of the Tomb Raider is a special case because it's all switched to "Definitive" bundles really? (I'm not sure why SteamDB still lists these as buyable for JP & Middle East when they don't have a buy button.)
https://steamdb.info/bundle/12231/ has prices for all countries and includes the ROW game
But if you go to the Qatar store page https://store.steampowered.com/app/750920/Shadow_of_the_Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Edition/?cc=qa it still shows "Game will only support Arabic and English (text and VO) language." because when the store page was set up the sold version was https://steamdb.info/sub/268074/depots/

Perhaps a very good example is https://store.steampowered.com/app/359550/Tom_Clancys_Rainbow_Six_Siege/?cc=ru
Notice: Purchases made in this region will only receive the Russian language.
https://steamdb.info/app/359550/subs/ shows you that all the "globe icon" (store) packages each have a ROW-ish and a RU/CIS version, due to this language lock.
You see this not only when comparing the depots, https://steamdb.info/sub/88521/depots/ 14 languages vs https://steamdb.info/sub/88522/depots/ RU only, but also in the Apps section you can see that one activates on UPlay as a worldwide copy and the other as a RU one, through the "Uplay Activation" DLC entry.

4 years ago*

Batallion 44 is pretty ,much dead. so beware

4 years ago

Such a great game with a lot of potential too but the devs blew it.

4 years ago

I love octahedron (Tier 1), for me its a very good platformer

4 years ago

I'd recommend T2 to most people as I have Black the Fall, The Turing Test, and Octahedron: Transfixed Edition.

I'm only getting Tier 1 for Deadbeat Heroes and giveaways. Quite the smorgasboard here, but the only T3 game I'm interested in is Boundless. So T3 was an easy pass for me.

4 years ago

Only got tier 1 and some of the t2 games from previous bundles so for Β£8, it is a pretty good bundle for me and the ones I own are perfect for giveaways so its a win win.

4 years ago

I feel a slight sense of dΓ©jΓ -vΓ»... as far as seeing "Humble" "Square Enix" "Bundle" grouped together, and then being disappointed by the contents goes...

4 years ago

I purchase the Tier 1, all of these keys in this tier is redeemable on Brazil.
Good indies games to play in the quarantine.

4 years ago*

RU/CIS region

Boundless AM AZ BY GE KG KZ MD RU TJ TM TR UA UZ
Children of Zodiarcs AL AM AZ BA BR BY GE IN KG KZ MD ME MK RS RU TJ TM TR UA UZ
Deadbeat Heroes AL AM AZ BA BR BY GE IN KG KZ MD ME MK RS RU TJ TM UA UZ
Fear Effect Sedna AL AR AM AZ BA BR BY GE IN KG KZ MD ME MK RS RU TJ TM TR UA UZ
Forgotton Anne same as Fear Effect Sedna
Goetia AL AM AZ BA BR BY GE IN KG KZ MD ME MK RS RU TJ TM TR UA UZ
Octahedron: Transfixed Edition same as Fear Effect Sedna
Oh My Godheads AL AM AZ BA BR BY GE IN KG KZ MD ME MK RS RU TJ TM TR UA UZ
Tokyo Dark AL AM AZ BA BR BY GE IN KG KZ MD ME MK RS RU TJ TM TR UA UZ

Β―_(ツ)_/Β―

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.