I've had my eye on this game for quite some time. It seems like a somewhat perfect time to get it. But I'm wondering will it go any lower in the near future.

Eventually all games get cheap, but I'm talking about next few months only, because, as you may or may not know - Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition Coming Free to All Owners

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you think it will it go any lower in the near future?

View Results
Yes
No

I bought an hour ago from Germany. Activated without probs. Key seems to be ROW. I cost me a bit more than 12€. I doubt the game is going cheaper than that any time soon. With the Director's Cut coming, the price will be back to 40€ and then gradually go down to 20€ again. It will be a long(er) time before the game will be below 20€ on Steam. You could wait for the next good Nuuvem deal, but I'd say get it while it's hot!

8 years ago

No, but beware that there will be a lot of "wild" Wasteland 2's soon. Early backers of The Bard's Tale 4 will get a copy of Wasteland 2, so if you're into trading, you might be able to snag a good deal in about a week.

8 years ago

I'm not too good at trading, plus I doubt that I will get it for much better price. Few coins here and there won't bankrupt me. If I'm not mistaken, this is the lowest price wasteland 2 has ever had.

8 years ago

No, It was only $20 during the Steam sale, and the Director's Cut (yeah they changed the name, good thing it makes more sense like that) is supposed to come end of this summer, so you shuld buy now if you want to get it free.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.