Bring Disgaea and Hyperdimension Neptunia on PC/steam (or Xbox 360), I don't care if they're not popular for the western but I just can't get into the fact that most of these amazing titles are Playstation exclusives, please do and I also don't care if people say that the gameplay is crap or not. Who else agrees?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This is a waste of time and energy to speculate or discuss on.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

Steam already got some games by studios such as Atlus and Namco Bandai, I'd be near difficult to spectate but instill want to play those games.

1 decade ago

That certainly did not take long.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

lol no. It's just something else I thought was amusing when I first read the topic and the odds of it being seen on this site by them at which leads to the same idea as wotgamer said at the top

1 decade ago

Buy a PS Vita and get the Disgaea games from PSN.

1 decade ago

You'd need the jaws of life to pry NIS from Sony's teat.

1 decade ago

Not true. They have released games on systems for Nintendo as well. DS had Disgaea and Rhapsody, while Wii has Phantom Brave.

1 decade ago

They also released a Hyperdimension Neptunia game for the iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hyperdimension-neptunia-app/id579845288?mt=8

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

Have you ever played Nintendogs? That's a game.

1 decade ago

thats my favorite game dawg

1 decade ago

that app has absolutely NOTHING in similarity with Nintendogs. Trust me, I downloaded it, I did the maths. It's just another way of extorting cash from its fanbase while providing the same utilities your stock iOS apps already offer, just with more kawaii and godawful dubs.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

The app is terrible. The features didn't work. All I got was Neptunia starring at me and everything was greyed out so I couldn't use it. From what I've read it's supposed to be a "companion app" like what siri is, but none of this worked for me.

1 decade ago

"I don't care if they're not popular for the western"

Sooooo they should use their money and time to port these games just for you? You are a retard. It's not worth their time to do it for those systems. They probably wouldn't even break even. (They might on steam eventually from steam sales, but that's it I imagine.)

If you want the anime loli games, buy a PS3. That's one of it's main features.

1 decade ago

If you came here to disagree on other people's opinion and tell them to fuck their impressions on just a simple topic that's pretty obvious, why did you even come to this thread?

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

It's pretty obvious that NIS isn't able to release PC games until the future or fans opinions. The point is that I wanted to see if others agreed that we should play the games.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

So I must agree with your shitty opinion to post? Fuck yourself.

Again "I don't care if they're not popular for the western" all you are do is whining like a bitch.(Like every thread you ever make.)

1 decade ago

How old are you?

1 decade ago

Doesn't matter. How old are you person who cried when they were banned from SG?

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Because I just made this thread for any Nis and CH fans who would like to play their games on PC (if its possible in our opinion) but probably not, then you come to this thread and throw post these shit comments of insults like a 12 year old attacking a mail man for no fucking reason. If you don't like this thread THEN DON'T POST ON IT. Jeez.

1 decade ago

Pointing out why it's a bad idea for them to sell here is something a 12 year old would do? You must know some smart 12 year olds.

You always act like a child, so you are really one to talk.
I will post where I want, wasn't even trying to be an ass with my first post. Was being realistic, it's something you try to do for once and to stop always being in denial about everything. It's one of the reasons why people hate you.

1 decade ago

First it's just my opinion in this thread, it doesn't involve with anyone, its just a post with words I typed just to see if people would think the idea would be great, second you don't know anything about me, I don't know anything about you either, if you want to be my enemy I don't care, I just come to this place for games, discussions and socialization. I don't bother douchebags being around unless they're actual nice people with actual thoughts.

1 decade ago

And I believe there are people who like those kind of games in here, that's why I made this thread, because I want to make friends for god sakes.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Your OP post pretty much said "Why isn't the game I want on the platforms I on? It should be on them I don't care if they would flop! I want them." And my post was talking about how it was a bad move for them and you are bitching about me giving my realistic view about you whining for it not being on a system you own.

"second you don't know anything about me,"
I disagree. You talk about your personal shit a lot on the forums. So I imagine me and many others know plenty about you.

"I don't bother douchebags unless they're actual nice people with actual thoughts."
You only talk to douchebags who are nice? ...that doesn't even make an sense. lol

1 decade ago

I said douchebags UNLESS they're not douchebags, and no I don't talk with douchebags only. And I wasn't bitching about the games not coming on the other platform. Why are you ruining my beautiful thread anyway? I didn't do any shit to you to start with.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

beautiful thread

ah... hahaha.... ha.a..a... oh, you're serious, aren't you?

This is nowhere near a beautiful thread. It's a useless thread with a topic that will go nowhere no matter how many times you reiterate that you only want to speculate.

I see plenty of speculation threads daily on other forums, but at least they have some sort of evidence to back up a possibility. This has zilch evidence, zilch news, just a fan running their mouth off on things they know not to be true.

1 decade ago

To say UNLESS means you are willing to make exceptions. So what you said pretty much means you talk with some douche bags if they are nice people.

Why are you ruining my beautiful thread anyway?
It's not.

I didn't do any shit to you to start with.
Besides always spamming the forum in the past and leaking giveaways? I'd say you've done plenty to deserve harsh criticism/comments.

1 decade ago

To be fair you did call him/her a retard in the first post, you could have gone about it better, kinda like how I did, I just gave the reasons for why these games are usually not released on PC and was on my merry way.

Also when I was 12 I was pretty mature, I have meet people who are 40+ that act younger then 20 year olds I know and vice versa, no reason to bash kids, we were all kids at one point.

I think you all need to hug it out.

1 decade ago

Yea, I know. So it does make me a look a tad bad as I was being mean, but considering he's him, I don't care. lol

As was I, and I know many old immature people. And calling someone 12 is just to imply they are unintelligent/childish. But we can debate/talk about this forever. ;p

Also never. I don't see him ever actually improving from the forums. He didn't improve from his first ban, he probably won't improve from his second. I hope his 3rd strike is his final strike.

1 decade ago

You piece of shit, have I made more than 2 threads in 1 day or more recently? Coming to a forum to discuss video games doesn't result breaking the rules all the time. I have spoken and learned the fact that I was wrong making those, yet you mentioned that in this thread i just made for Nis/CH fans, GTFO you disgraceful scum.

1 decade ago

And it only took 2 bans to make you realize that? Good job!

The only reason you cutting down on spamming the forum with topics is because now you can get banned for them. You did not do it for the community/to better yourself, you did it because you had to.

1 decade ago

It wasn't the 2 bans that made me realize that. I have a social issue, trying to interact with people and those kind of problems, but with little fucks like you not understanding what having mental issues is like from other people is nothing but a complain and hatefest. I never wanted to share this here but I had to for all the morons who don't fucking know.

1 decade ago

People didn't know Neptunia was not on Steam?

Holy crap, call Kotaku. We've got a HUGE scoop going on here.

And before you turn this into even more of a shitfest, you might want to take a break. You sound like someone who's pissed off and not checking what they wrote before posting. Having a rational mind is crucial for intelligent discourse, or you'll just embarrass yourself.

1 decade ago

Yeah just a tad :-P.

Well anytime I hear someone say something to that effect I think "troll" or "Wow he must be trying to get a reaction". But yes this can be debated for ever, no point in doing that I suppose.

Honestly I have a terrible memory but I do recall some off topic threads by him but this one doesn't seem to terrible to be fair, it is about gaming and I have seen much more off topic threads. Not that I am always totally against them or anything...

1 decade ago

Yeps.(I never know how to end a conversation when there are 3 ongoing conversations in a single post. lol.)

Really? I don't think of either. But as we said, we could debate that forever. :p

I don't mind offtopic things. But he used to post the must awful/too many topics. I recall a few times seeing like 5 threads from him that were made like all in the past 10 hours and they were all like "RED or blue?" "Pizza or cake?"

1 decade ago

what was your last fart like?

1 decade ago

Smelt like febreze,I hate febreze.

1 decade ago

I remember that....yeah was OD crazy with the threads.

Yeah, guess its just how Interpret it, no biggie.

Keeping up with these simultaneous convos...can be troublesome for sure.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Sometimes I wish I was 12 again.

:-(

lol

1 decade ago

Some people never learn... SPAM

1 decade ago

You should all be ashamed of this cruel and useless activity known as spam.

1 decade ago

im so ashamed >_<

1 decade ago

It's all good. Next one is permanent. rubs hands

1 decade ago

rubs belly can't wait

1 decade ago

Why not just buy a PS3

1 decade ago

That's like... 2 years of allowance for a 12 yr old.

1 decade ago

I'm all for more types of games on the PC but I am sure there is a good reason for them not being on the PC. Maybe its just not profitable enough for them, maybe they just don't care for the PC....who knows.

I wish that more fighters would come to the PC\ honestly...

1 decade ago

I would like Zettai Hero Project.

1 decade ago

Excellent choice in games! I have played Disgaea so much that it has more hours logged than all my other PS2 games combined. When I went off to live in my university dorms I left the system behind and just copied my saves onto the computer I took with me. I would sometimes play on my PC with a PS2 emulator where Disgaea runs flawlessly, as so do all the other NIS games I own.

1 decade ago

Disgaea is best played on a handheld. (At least for me)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by CrazyMv94.