I believe this is worldwide. Free 30 days of Ubi+, but valid only until 10.10, so we can't wait to activate it when we find convenient. 30 days seem good enough to play one or maybe two games, considering how big Ubi games are.

https://store.ubi.com/ubisoftplus

Edit: I meant "worldwide" as in everywhere the service is available.

Editยฒ: AC Valhalla is pretty awesome. Best intro in any AC game by far, and it runs much better than Odyssey. And Immortals Fenyx Rising is incredible. Too bad I don't like playing games with these subscription models, as I stop enjoying them and start trying to speedrun to finish them asap. But I highly recommend to try these two games.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Nice.
Got the Multi-access version (cause why not) and cancelled it right away.
Gonna try out Valhalla, and maybe a swift foray into Anno 1800 & Watch Dogs Legion.

Immortals...looks very Zelda-ish...and from reports "goofy and light-hearted"? So probably not my cup of tea, buuut a bit different than the other stuff Ubi puts out, so its good for someone I guess.

1 year ago

I'll look around a bit as there are a few games I'd like to try out, but it's quite shocking how many games of the service are from a serialised IP. Like 80% of it, I was not ready for that. At least that narrows down the game selection by a lot.

1 year ago

Really a big shame that it isn't "30 day trial starting from when you choose to activate it" but definitely a good deal nonetheless. I don't know how much time I'll have during this time to actually get to play, but I figured I'm not losing anything if I still try to get around to it so I activated it. I really hate things demanding a credit card when they aren't going to charge you and usually I refuse to do so, but having an opportunity to play Valhalla was enough to make me cave.

1 year ago

it is not 30 days after you choose to subscribe when you manage it until 10 th october?

1 year ago

No. It's 30 days counting from the day it was made available (this month's 10th) to the 10th of october. It ends on 10th of october no matter what.

1 year ago

damn it is stupid promo. thanks for the explanation

1 year ago

link for cancel subscription
https://store.ubi.com/ubisoftplus/cancel
link for ask refund if when the 1โ‚ฌ is not refunded
https://store.ubi.com/subscription-withdrawal?subscriptionType=ubisoftplus

1 year ago*

Thank you for both of those it store links. Now my language on web Ubistore is changed to Italian and I have no clue how to change it back. Really, thank you

1 year ago

Sorry i'm not tech experts like yours that know about links\languages , i'm very noob to use pc\forums etc. still learn
i hope you Can change language back to english by select language icon down right ubisoft.com
see image https://i.imgur.com/B4x5miS.jpg
this said i'm sad to create you this problem,wish you best.
i edit the links now with global general link.

This said i want thank you for teach me this thing,to be careful about links languages when help others,maybe one day this will help me.

1 year ago*

psst! Worldwide? guess again! XD
If I log in it just goes to offers. If I dont log in (incognito/whatever mode) I see this:

guess which country it's NOT on the list?

Thanks tho, I would had loved to been able to try AC: Valhalla. It's frankly too expensive to buy for me, cause of -you guessed it- TAXES (upcoming yet unconfirmed: 82%!, cause 75% apparently wasn't enough already)
I'm also so sorry, I dont mean to almost always sound spiteful and/or bitter, heh it seems to always come up first before "Thank you" or "shame I cant".

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Guess I'll skip, never have the time to have to play on others' fixed "limited trial" schedule anymore. I just started Hitman 3 too, got a lot of unlocking to do AT MY OWN PACE.

1 year ago

I've been meaning to play the new Assassin Creed games at some point - is it better to play them in order (origins/odyssey/valhalla), or ok to start with Valhalla first? Both Story and gameplay wise (if story continues between sequels, or quality of life improvements would make going backwards painful).

I own origins but haven't played, and odyssey is sometimes cheapish, so may skip to Valhalla in this free UPlus trial if they're all separate stories.

1 year ago*

The stories are just superficially connected. They're basically standalone games now. Notice how there are no more numbered titles (like AC 2, 3 and 4)? Yeah, that's because each game is its own thing. And you're spot on about the gameplay. I don't think going back to Origins would be nice after playing Odyssey, and likely impossible after playing Valhalla. But if you play it first, it's a dang good game. It's like you said, the sequels are just improved.

1 year ago

Curious, why would it be impossible to go back to Origins if you've played Valhalla first?
Is the system/ergonomics of it so different/improved that some people will struggle or be annoyed with the setup in Origins?
Just curious about your reasoning, of course, it will always be a subjective thing, but yeah, curious :)

(I have Origins, yet to play it, but plan to at least try Valhalla during this month...)

1 year ago

Is the system/ergonomics of it so different/improved that some people will struggle or be annoyed with the setup in Origins

That's it. Have you played AC 1 and 2? It's like going back to 1 after playing 2.

1 year ago

Actually no, but I plan to :-P
So I take it that Valhalla is more streamlined in some ways, but isn't it more bloated in terms of game size?
Whilst Origins is not? Egypt and the time period is interesting enough for me alone, but I can see that the advances can leave a mark.

1 year ago

I've not played Valhalla as extensively as Origins (which I finished), but I'd think both are similar in terms of scope. Except Valhalla has new mechanics and gameplay scenarios (such as some sort of base building), which do expand the game outside of what was established in Origins. But seriously, though. I'd say play whichever one has the most interesting scenario to you (vikings, Greece or Egypt) first and go from there.

1 year ago

OK, I got you.
I can go into almost any open world historical game, as long as its done in an authentic way; I expect them to deviate from how things played out IRL and some things are done for artistic reasons/for simplicity, but no gunpowder in Egypt thank you (as an example).

I'm something of a completionist, but it has its limits; I'm not going to collect all the notes and papers if it doesn't give me any benefits OR satisfaction. Typically I postponed the main story for side quests, but I won't do all the collectibles. You can kill the joy if you go full on.

I've been enjoying Far Cry 6, currently at 77%, but I've played 85(!) hours, so I think I will wind it down now and just finish the main missions. But FC games are more for shits and giggles.

1 year ago

100%ing AC: V took me 267h at a leisurely pace. Main story alone is said to be around 60h.

I wouldn't agree though that it is impossible to go back to Origins. Some of the mechanics might feel a bit old in comparison, but the setting, the world and the characters are very enjoyable IMO.

1 year ago

267h...woha.
That's a quality sign though right? Unless you're a full on completionist that have to do EVERYTHING :)
I have a friend who is like that, must be a chore.

Thanks for the input, I figure that Origins might be a bit clunky in terms of mechanics (it was the first of the RPG-ish ACs afterall), but as long as the world is great, I shouldn't mind.

1 year ago

I mean... if I like a game, I like to 100% it. I do have some completionist genes but it's not too bad I think. I'm ok with a little bit of grind or chore but if it's too much, I'm out. ^^

For example I haven't played Mass Effect: Andromeda or Days Gone for a second time yet, which is needed to get the last few achievements. I probably will someday though, since I had a lot of fun with both. ^^

1 year ago

Pretty much the same then :)
I'm a bit of an achievement hound though, but if its something like "Kill 36000 enemies" I'm going to skip over that.
I plan to replay Metro Exodus for one achievement in particular (stealthy), sometimes its best to go through a game without thinking about achievements and just enjoy it, but if its just a mediocre game it might have been best to just be conscious about them and get it over with in one go :-P
Andromeda better than its reputation?

1 year ago

IMO yes. It's the worst Mass Effect but still a decent game. I didn't encounter any major bugs anymore and the animations are on an acceptable level by now. ^^

1 year ago

Ah yes, the animation thing, I remember there being an issue "back in the day" ^^
Its not something that would sink a game for me, but I reckon it could be an annoyance, maybe even more than that, if its that bad.

Btw, I'm currently playing the Valhalla Discovery Tour and...does the voice acting get better? :-P
I met some nuns and their voices were...really bad and misplaced IMO (as in tone, dialect) Sounded like cheap quality really.

1 year ago

Didn't notice any issues but I didn't pay too much attention to NPC banter on the streets and I didnt play the Discovery Tour. All the main characters and most probably all side characters are voiced by professionals, quite a few from the show Vikings for example.

No spoilers, as long as you don't click on any of the names in the list:
https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Assassin%27s_Creed:_Valhalla_voice_actors

Some character and setting spoilers:
https://www.thegamer.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-voice-actors/

1 year ago

Perhaps the Discovery took some shortcuts then, some voices grated IMO, American accent in an English setting...nah no (and I'm not British) :-P
I dunno, I'm normally not very picky about such things, but this just felt...sloppy.
Thanks for the links, I can see why they would use voice artists with links to Vikings and The Last Kingdom.

1 year ago

*Ubisoft+ will be available to players in Ukraine again soon.
Wtf..these assholes even had an office in capital

1 year ago

The owner of this website (store.ubi.com) has banned the country or region your IP address is in (ุŸุŸ) from accessing this website.:DDDD

1 year ago

thanks

1 year ago

Saddly it asks for R$1,00 to get that free deal on brazil

1 year ago

It's just a safety/verification measure for the payment method. It will either not be charged or charged back automatically.

1 year ago

anyone had any luck paying for it with Paypal?

I keep getting error messages left and right

1 year ago

Yes, I had no issue and was not billed anything.

1 year ago

Remove old paypal.
Add Paypal again.
This happens especially if you revoke billing for a site at the paypal site.

1 year ago

Immortals Fenyx Rising takes about 60 hours to complete. I think I might pick it up for that game. I've not started Valhalla yet and even if I did, I'd not finish it by October.

1 year ago

Could be a good idea. Immortals might overstay it's welcome, at least it did for me. I mean, it's good, somewhat humorous with decent puzzles, but seemed to combine Zelda and Assassins Creed in a way that turned from fun too grindy by the time I beat the game - I sped through the last area without exploring at all, and didn't even want to touch the DLCs.

Puzzles are decent, but dozens of puzzles, with half of them locked behind loading screens, became a bit tiresome by the end. Combat and enemies are decent, but get repetitive once you've gained some powers and solved how to easily beat them - just damagespongey meatsacks in the way of checking off another treasure on the map.

So yeah, playing what you want over it in a couple weeks of free UPlus might be perfect - especially if it encourages you to hasten through it before you tire of it (and your sub runs out).

1 year ago

Great info! Worthless though if you don't play on Ubisoft. ;P

Still very useful to those that plan to use it. :D

1 year ago

Hey, those installed FC6
need help to get a co-op achievement
Co-Dependent: Capture an FND base with a Co-op partner
Ubi ID: A.M.R.

1 year ago

Quick question - I assume the answer is no, but will we be able to play games installed on our PC after Oct 10 if we cancel the subscription? I assume the answer is no because otherwise I could just install the whole store in my PC and play as much as I wanted, but wanted to ask anyway

Just finished Watch Dogs 1 and about to start Watch Dogs 2, they were not on my list but I'm having a decent amount of fun - thank you OP for sharing!

1 year ago

No.

1 year ago

Unsurprising but one can dream ๐Ÿ˜‚ let's crunch these games while we have time hahaha thank you!

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.