I believe this is worldwide. Free 30 days of Ubi+, but valid only until 10.10, so we can't wait to activate it when we find convenient. 30 days seem good enough to play one or maybe two games, considering how big Ubi games are.

https://store.ubi.com/ubisoftplus

Edit: I meant "worldwide" as in everywhere the service is available.

Edit²: AC Valhalla is pretty awesome. Best intro in any AC game by far, and it runs much better than Odyssey. And Immortals Fenyx Rising is incredible. Too bad I don't like playing games with these subscription models, as I stop enjoying them and start trying to speedrun to finish them asap. But I highly recommend to try these two games.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Also as I can see it's valid for those who had it before as well ^^ ! Thanks for the info!

1 year ago

Ubisoft+ isn't available in my country...

1 year ago

South America is excluded.

1 year ago

Not woldwide, at least not in Ukraine.

1 year ago

1 year ago*

ubi+ is not available in my country but i'm glad that is available in antarctica. lucky penguins. i'm just happy for them.

1 year ago

I mean... depending on the season there's 1000 to 4000 scientists there. They probably have some downtime to fill. Not sure about the internet quality there though. ^^

1 year ago

one my friend who was under science contract 2 years in antarctica never told me they've played assassins creed or such ... but anyway it makes sense. its always better and more profitable to provide a service for a few of 1000 boring young scientists than for big country with thousands and thousands of ubi fans, customers and potential buyers.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

ubisoft will getting more succeed in antarctica region now. that is obvious.

1 year ago

That's for sure ^^

1 year ago

I luv UBI, my all Assassins are bought from UBI!
I am not Not interested of UBI+ !

1 year ago

You might wanna use this link - https://store.ubi.com/ie/ubisoftplus

1 year ago

The correct link would be https://store.ubi.com/ubisoftplus, that leaves the country selection to the site.

1 year ago

Still charges you 1 euro.

View attached image.
1 year ago

It doesn't actually charge it but it requires you to have at least that amount available. How do I know? I just claimed it with Paypal and it showed that 1€ as well in the process but it wasn't actually charged from my Paypal afterwards.

1 year ago

Hm, was expecting it to charge you and return it whenever it feels like it. Can't really test it though since all I have to my name is 0.08 euro.

1 year ago

That is probably what they'll do on credit cards. On Paypal it doesn't even show in the transaction log.

1 year ago

it's standard practice by merchants to verify credit card is valid and not stolen etc where you get charged a temporary $1 pre-authorization hold, the charge is removed when the transaction is finalized

just google "What are those random $1 charges on my credit card?"

1 year ago

I'm aware that most free trials charge money, I still have a hard time calling them free trials because they still need some money on your end, even if it's temporary.

1 year ago

like I said it's not about the trial service being free or not, this is to verify the payment method is valid, the temporary fee usually shows up as "pending" and is never actually charged, obviously this is to prevent abuse from using fake or stolen credit cards

I remember Paypal does something similar when you link a bank account where they issue a small fee to verify the info is valid.

1 year ago

Fake credit cards usually fail even on trials that have no temporary charge. Stolen credit cards are more serious here, as you'd probably have no money left by the time you figure out what's happening and call your bank to block it.

Paypal also does it with credit cards now, I'm pretty sure.

1 year ago

Except that they ARE completely free.

It's like how it's free to enter a store so long as you're meeting their expectations of you wearing a minimal amount of clothes. They do require you to have the clothes, but they're not going to take them from you and keep them. Same principle applies to the validity check for credit cards.

Just because you're having trouble finding "clothes to wear" doesn't mean that the store is charging you anything. Just that you're going to have to decide between going home and sorting that whole "no clothes" thing out, or missing out on entering the store during its promotion.

In summary, it's free by both definitional standards and by any kind of applied consideration.

Extended reading, TL;DR readers can cut out here:

That is to say, ir's quite unlike those "free with purchase" frauds, where they basically do try to take the shirt off your back before they give you that "free" key to their restroom that they promised. In this case, they're not taking anything from you, nor are they even asking anything from you that isn't a non-biased minimum societal standard, intended only to make the interaction process as smooth and trouble-free as possible (as is the case in requiring a bare minimum of clothes, for the sake of respecting those other customers that'd appreciate your doing so).

As with wearing clothes, you could argue that the standard itself is wrong, but there's still a very clear and constructive reason for it and no negative mentality behind it, and there's just no reason to criticize the merchant for utilizing it. In fact, unlike* our negative sentiments towards nudity- which is mostly based on puritanical values, the constraint of women's rights, and the expectation of men having a complete lack of self-restraint, dignity, and respect for others- you could argue that the standard for credit card verification is less irrational as a standard, as it's intended to protect the merchant and, thereby to a degree, consumers, as they aren't then at as much risk of things like site crashes and key revocations.

* (There is a hygeine consideration for costumer nudity in stores, or for employee nudity in any food-handling workplace, however, so this topic's particular application of counter-nudity would still have comparable valuation to credit card verification.)

1 year ago*

I like the explanation and the time dedicated for a more through answer, kinda makes me believe otherwise on the whole deal if I can say it like that. If I had to explain it I couldn't really think of a better way to do it. I like the fact that you've also attempted to include promotions such as this one at the end.

1 year ago

not really interested in ubi + but I wouldn't mind playing vallhalla but backlog still huge.. what else games are good from ubi? I have all classic AC games, and Watch Dogs 1 + 2

1 year ago

I'm gonna give Immortals Fenyx Rising a try. Been wanting to play that one ever since it was released.

1 year ago

btw fenyx rising was released on pc game pass a few days ago

1 year ago

Might & Magic franchise, Fry Cry series, Rainbow Six

1 year ago

I have Rainbow 6 siege n FC doesn't really tickle my fancy might get for Vallhalla like I said

1 year ago

Seems to be available in Serbia, I just don't have the willpower to try it out.

1 year ago

Also you can immediately cancel and it will still run until Oct 10.

1 year ago

Can someone activate it in 10 October and have it till 10 November?

1 year ago

Per the FAQ:

"Regardless of what date you have signed up for Ubisoft+ during the free trial period, your free trial will end on 10 October 2022 (18:00 UTC)"

1 year ago

I alrady own any Ubi game I want to play, so this doesn't really interest me

1 year ago

I see we have the choice beween "PC Access" and "Multi Access", which includes Stadia. Both are free if you remember to cancel, so I might as well take the most comprehensive one. From what I understand, I can cancel right away after subscribing.

1 year ago

Yes, I bought Ubi+ through stadia (a bit more expensive than directly, but free until 10.10 nevertheless) and then went straight to cancel (also through stadia) and they assured me in the process, that the subscription will stay valid through 10.10 - and indeed it works fine after cancelling.

1 year ago

Thank you. I have cancelled through Ubisoft. Should I cancel through Stadia on top?

Edit: It looks like it is fine. I had to link Stadia to Ubisoft, but this did not reactivate my cancelled subscription.

1 year ago*

Yeah, cancelling wherever you paid should be enough.

1 year ago

Nice, more than enough time to complete FarCry 6

1 year ago

I hope to do that, too. I played a few hours during the free weekend and it was quite fun, even if nothing spectacular. I hope to also try other games that are not on steam, namely AC: Valhalla and Immortals.

1 year ago

Sadly there was only one digital copy available on Ubisoft+ and I grabbed it first. You will have to wait until I'm done with it

1 year ago

Immortals Fenyx Rising is a lot of fun. Ended up buying it after the free weekend.
I got AC Valhalla last week on Fanatical with the Star Deal and labor day coupon. I played a free weekend last year and I didn't see how I could finish the game any other way, it's so big.

1 year ago

100%ing AC: V including all DLC took me a free month of Ubisoft+ last year in September, a free weekend of AC: V this February and a free week of Ubisoft+ (from a free month of Amazon Prime) this August. 267h according to Ubisoft statistics. And another DLC has been announced.

This month I'll probably play Far Cry 6.

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Wtf, that's a lot of hours D:

1 year ago

lol yeah I guess that's why they can afford to keep throwing free months and free weekends away because they know their games are huge. It's a good thing though.
Good luck on Far Cry 6. If anything else, I'm sure you'll have fun in Yara ;)

1 year ago

I finished it in the last free weekend so definitely enough time...

1 year ago

+1
FC6 is the only Ubi game I'm interested in and don't own
Hopefully a full month will be enough to fully complete it.

1 year ago

If you play the main campaign and don't worry too much about all the side missions, you'll most likely be done in a month unless you play 20 mn a day ;)
When you're done with that you can still play the side missions, and do all the other cool things like hunt, fish and race for trophies

1 year ago

If you don't stray into full completionist mode yes :)
I own it and have been busying myself collecting chests and whatnot, despite it not giving me that much in return.
It just...for lack of better word, "annoys" me seeing them unclaimed on the map :P

Some of the treasure quests are fun though, and gives some worthwhile loot.

1 year ago

Not available for Barbados, but good share for those who can use it.

1 year ago

need credit card info and 1$ for paypal so its free but not really lol

1 year ago

It is free, the 1$ charge is just an authorization hold that gets cancelled immediately, this is done for fraud prevention by merchants.

1 year ago

Central America LIKE ALWAYS excluded aka my country COSTA RICA

1 year ago

i got the free month, theres nothing that attracts me. Some games are interesting, but i dont feel it is the moment....

EDIT: I may give some of the indies a chance, I am busy these days and it has to be something short.

1 year ago*

Do yourself a favor and skip Lake. It's not even worth the hour you're going to waste on it to find out it's incredibly boring and leads nowhere. Played it on Stadia to the end hoping it would get better and got bitterly disappointed.

1 year ago

I downloaded Lake, A normal lost phone and Evan's Remain. I will take into account your advice about Lake.

1 year ago

Ofc you should feel free to try it but I would prioritize the other two.
Lake seemed to be the kind of game that is super relaxing but I found it rather empty of content and meaning.
It's obviously just a personal opinion since the game has a great Steam score.

1 year ago

Thank you

1 year ago

try child of light and the raymans

1 year ago

I don't usually enjoy or have time for Ubisfot's big games and we all know what things this company does badly. But it is true it has a different way of doing things in some cases. I don't buy much in their store and sometimes they give away some games. I really enjoyed Valiant Hearts, From Dust, Child of Light Rayman Origins and Legends.

I haven't tried old Raymans, I may try them, but the couple of old games I tried using Ubisoft+ haven't worked: P.O.D. and Speed Busters.

I am having another problem with Scott Pilgrim, I am using gamepad and 2 players appear as active instead of just 1. I don't know, that extra player doesn't seem to be gamepad or keyboard controlled...

1 year ago

Not even for free, they don't have anything I'd play

1 year ago

Far Cry 6 is pretty fun. Even better in co-op

1 year ago

Cool. I had left a few side missions on the side of the road when I played Far Cry 6 last month with the free weekend + Amazon Gaming free week offer.
I may also check out Riders Republic.

Doesn't make up for damn Rocksmith+ but a free month is always a good thing

1 year ago

I get a payment failure for some reason

1 year ago

same

1 year ago

1 year ago

1 year ago

Didn't work. I've contacted support.

1 year ago

Sadly not available in my country. Would had been fun to play FC6 in coop with a friend. Ah well.

1 year ago

Anyone else trying PayPal and getting an error message for payment? I know the last time I signed up for the Uplay+ 30 day trial I was able to use PayPal. This time doesn't seem to be working though.

1 year ago

Try disabling all ad blockers, script blockers and anti-tracking measures. Try another browser. I had that problem yesterday with Firefox + uBlock Origin. Even deactivating both uBlock and FFs anti-tracking measures didn't help. Switching to Google Chrome and deactivating uBlock there worked.

I did that during the Ubiforward show where the free month was announced, so it might also have been due to the site being overrun at the time.

1 year ago

Tried that and also tried it in a different browser. Even tried it in the actual UbisoftConnect launcher, and it didn't work there either.

I'm gonna try using a card instead of PayPal and see if that works. If not then maybe (some) returning members don't qualify for the new 30 day trial.

1 year ago

I had a free week last month and a free month last year. And I think it would just outright say so if you didn't qualify for some reason. I'd hit up their support if CC doesn't work either.

Good luck!

1 year ago

No issues from my side but it's the first time I'm signing up for a trial

1 year ago

Thank you, I'm going to try Valhalla for a couple of days as I already have all other AC games

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.