Purchase the AUGUST 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 2nd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› July 5th, 2019: The July Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Important: The "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs" key provided in this bundle IS NOT the Digital Deluxe Edition. If you want to create a giveaway, then please do so as the base game only or for any of the two DLCs included.

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-27: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs out of stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Surviving Mars 76% of 5524 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/464920 W M L 0 $29.99
Kingdom Come: Deliverance 76% of 31349 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/379430 W 0 $29.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs No user reviews (Included game has cards) - max 7.99 CV sub/356056 0 $40.97
Yoku's Island Express 96% of 523 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/334940 W 0 $19.99
The Adventure Pals 93% of 205 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/396710 W M 0 $14.99
Almost There: The Platformer 94% of 18 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/951940 W M L 0 $9.99
Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon 87% of 79 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/703880 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $166

CV:

• max: 18 + 7.99 (Rising Storm 2: Vietnam)

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs is ONE KEY that activates:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam 82% of 18288 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/418460 W 2 $24.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Uncle Ho's Heroes Cosmetic DLC (DLC) 88% of 8 (Base game has cards) - 7.99 CV app/794340 W 0 $7.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Born in the USA Cosmetic DLC (DLC) 80% of 5 (Base game has cards) - 7.99 CV app/794341 W 0 $7.99

Make sure to also claim the free Squad DLC: Canadian Armed Forces

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: DONโ€™T GIVE UP

DONโ€™T GIVE UP is a comedic RPG about a mentally ill game dev trying to find success in life who becomes wrapped up in the manifestations of his own inner demons. You'll delve into your subconscious in order to face darkness and an evil entity intent on unraveling your mind, all while fending off pizza bullies, social anxiety, and male pattern baldness!
View this game on Steam

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd AUGUST!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Where will you go hide from the sun, in space or medieval times?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Ah, the never-ending nightmare of IGN subscriptions finally pays off.
[New subscription] Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars are some hot games to play during my summer holiday!!!
[Maybe subscribe] I look at my wallet, my wallet looks back at me. None of us makes any sound. The tension hereโ€ฆ you could cut it with a knife.
[[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had originally budgeted $12 for this, but then I took a mystery lootbox to the knee (of my wallet), and now I'm
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] There is/was a Steam Sale going on, I can't pay for no subscriptions this month.
[Complain] One good bundle, one / two / three bad bundle(s).
[Sunbathing] No hiding here. Sunscreen or not, I need some tanning ASAP.
[Hemispheres!!!] There's no summer heat here ;_;

Kingdom Come is a good unlock; sadly I already have it. Not interested in Surviving Mars. Maybe if they early unlock KC DLC, but otherwise I'll be pausing this month.

4 years ago

Ahaha of course I just bought Kingdom Come. Oh well, so it goes.

4 years ago

Refund.

4 years ago

Lol, I've already played 9 hours so it's a bit late for that. Anyhow, they're a smaller developer and I don't mind supporting them, so I'm really just whining ;)

it is a little frustrating tho =D

4 years ago

both have tons of dlc hmm don't know probably keep my sub

4 years ago

Two games that were VERY high on my wishlist for a VERY long time...

...and of course I bought both of them recently!

Still, two amazing games to give away.

4 years ago

...and of course I bought both of them recently!

Same here, and getting it anyway for the same reason.

4 years ago

well, 2 base game without dlcs, pass for me.

4 years ago

Just to clarify: they are willing to give you $60 worth of games for $12 -- not to mention the other games in the bundle -- and you say "forget you clowns, WHERE'S MY DLC?! GET OFF MY LAWN!"

EDIT: updated the price of the two games, didn't know KC:D had dropped to $30.

4 years ago*

Kingdom Come? HELL YEAH! Been wanting that for a while now.

4 years ago

Not sure... I used to want to play Kingdom Come, but I've read it was ridden with bugs and glitches. So I'm kinda on the fence about it but, I have a month to make a decision. :3

4 years ago

as i heard since royal edition is out, there are almost no bugs.

4 years ago

Ah? Good to know. I'll need to investigate a bit more.

4 years ago

I wouldn't take that as gospel btw. While I didn't have anything gamebreaking, the game was still riddled with visual bugs.

4 years ago

At first glance it seems like there's more survival or mundane/tedious tasks required than of Mount & Blade Warband, so if true I'm not sure I would enjoy Kingdom Come in the long haul. Props for them making such an immersive world & RPG though.

4 years ago

Hummm... mmmkay. Immersive is always great, but I got fed up with Warband kinda quickly. O_o

4 years ago

Oh, nowhere even close. Kingdom Come barely requires tedium. The main things you need are food, sleep and cleanliness. Food's in your inventory and there are pots of food from which you can eat from (they're usually always next to or close to beds). Washing in a trough is good enough, though once in a while you might want to visit a bathhouse. Overall, for every hour of gameplay, you'll spend, at most, 5 minutes on character upkeep.

Nowhere near M&B where you have to spend like 20 hours on menial tasks for every 5-10 hours of excitement.

4 years ago

KC is great and I haven't run into any bugs. It's definitely realistic and immersive.

4 years ago

Here we go again :3

View attached image.
4 years ago

Always nice to see Adrian's nose... ;)
But it's not doing much this time.
ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

4 years ago

At least they follow up junk with some good stuff. I hope they're not planning on making just every other bundle worthwhile

Edit: Nevermind. Seems like I completely forgot last month, which was decent as well. Time flies.

4 years ago

Nope.

4 years ago

First monthly I've bought after November last year :|

4 years ago

Very nice. I'm staying subbed.

4 years ago

Finally!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Hum, we're too busy hating on the summer sale event. :3

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Tough call for me on this one...

• Kingdom Come: Deliverance seems too survivalish & realistic for my tastes, and my i5 3570K might choke on it.

• Surviving Mars might be cool but its from Paradox so there's lots of DLC, at least some of which provides an end game that the base doesn't have. What's this like compared to Offworld Company?

• Late reveals have had ample things I like the last several months

• Humble gave me a $2 off coupon good until October to not pause

I'll may wait to see other more desirable bundles come up this month before the payment autocharge date.

4 years ago

Still not sure. I have tons of games to play and only I'm reaching Survival fatigue. Kingdom Come alone is probably not worth it since I won't be able to play it for a while and it'll probably be pretty much discounted down by the time I can play it.

4 years ago

Nice! I came this close to buying kingdom come on the steam sale but I looked at 5 'expensive' options I was considering, and kingdom come really did seem like the most likely candidate to be in a monthly, so I didn't get it. Turns out I was right... yay logic!

4 years ago

Damn it, bought kingdome come on the sale, first time i get a repeat, Well atleast i got the dlcs too

4 years ago

If you haven't played for more than 2 hours you can refund it.

4 years ago

havent even installed it yet, bought it today while at work, but anyway i paid with cash so i only get to refund it to my steam wallet, so the money is spent anyways

4 years ago

Could always spend it on another game that hasn't been bundled yet but in discount :)

4 years ago

sure but then i wont have the dlcs and the dlcs are expensive, the pack i bought was AR$382,79 and the dlcs alone (with discount) cost AR$370,77โ€ฌ so i think i will not refund it

4 years ago

I'm not sure if https://store.steampowered.com/sub/368777/ would be cheaper for you, as you already mentioned you bought your pack in a discount :)

AR is argentinian pesos? It seems like a regional price to me, so I couldn't tell if it was a good price xD

4 years ago

Oh, that package wasnt listed on the store for me, then yes it is, that package is like half of what i padi, ill ask for a refund now, and yes, the regional pricing here is a godsend, we are charged like 13 AR$ for each US$ even when the 1 dolar is actually worth like 45 argentinian pesos, thank you very much for your help kind steamgifter

4 years ago

Since that package doesn't include the base game, it's not listed in the base game store page. If you go to any of the DLC's store pages, it's there. This happens with a few other games, so when you want to buy DLCs for a game always check first one of its DLC's store page in case there's a package like this one.

4 years ago

Bad news, i dont know if it was always like this but i was refunded but my money is put on hold for a week, so no more steam sale for me

4 years ago

You will be issued a full refund of your purchase within a week of approval.

I never refunded something, but it seems like that's normal.
Maybe you get it back before the sale ends if they are fast :)

4 years ago

That's normal. But refunds to wallet usually go through in 2 days. From previous experience.
It looks like you used a local payment option instead of international (PayPal or CC), so Steam only refunds to wallet.

4 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that, now I feel bad for suggesting the refund xD

It is weird that steam wallet (in your case) seems like it will take so long, when I refunded my CC purchase on steam during this summer sale, the money took only 1 day to appear in my account.

In amazon, as an example, amazon credit is returned faster than CC purchases/returns :/

4 years ago

Did you try it? It's not necessarily going to your steam wallet, it depends on your country and the way you paid :)

You will receive the refund in Steam Wallet funds or through the same payment method you used to make the purchase.

https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/
There's also a list linked wich shows the payment types that can be refunded directly in your country :)

4 years ago

havent tried, but this message didnt say i had a choice :p and in the list of that link the payment option i used is listed as nonrefundable

View attached image.
4 years ago

Ah, I see.
Guess you are out of luck then :(

4 years ago

if u pay with cash u get money back to your credit card, not for steam wallet. SW is back when u pay by sw

4 years ago

i payed with actual cash, i dont even have a credit card/debit card linked with steam

4 years ago

Is it just me that gets a bit torn because they add the base game and there is a ton of DLCs that cost a lot more?

Or maybe I have become too old, still getting bitter because of the multi DLCs a.k.a. full game being sliced into pieces sold separately a.k.a. "game as a service".

4 years ago

It largely depends if the base game is solid on it's own I believe, given the positive reception for both games, I would assume they don't fall in the "game sliced into pieces" category.

4 years ago

Surviving Mars, knowing Paradox, is highly dependable on DLC to get the "full" experience

As for KC:D it seems that the DLC are additional/extra stuff, most likely cut out, to be sold as DLC.
Does it count as slicing? ๐Ÿคฃ

4 years ago

I know paid dlcs aren't ideal but knowing that most games do this, I just look for the 2nd best option - where the base game provides a solid enough experience and the dlcs are extras that "shouldn't" make or break the game.

It's rare nowadays to find a game where they continuously update for free large amounts of content - Stardew Valley seems to be one such example.

That said, it IS a shame both games have so many dlcs xD I'll just try to make do with the base games for now and worry later...got so many games and very little time as it is.

4 years ago

I'm not opposed to games being updated over time with new content.
It's just that nowadays people demand new content for their favorite game like it was a necessity to keep it fresh.
There was a time where a game was launched and that's it. At best it would be updated with patches to fix issues.
The culture of DLC makes it easier for publishers to push DLCs that are bits of "this and that" that could be easily in the main original game but were postponed to be added later as paid DLC.

4 years ago

Am i the only one that noticed they lowering the monthly value each month ? (total games value)

Just a coincidence or a plan ? ( 261>214>209>171>146>139>136)

4 years ago

pure coincidence, move along!

4 years ago

O okey phewf thought i noticed a glitch in the Matrix and caused a ripple effect .

Nice to know i was wrong

Ty kind stranger

Hmm...

4 years ago

You are not the only one, and they have reduced the number of games as well. Though last month was pretty solid for me, so I can't complain too much. Just grumble a little bit.

4 years ago

true, but it's all about the games
not the value itself

4 years ago

Had both reveals already last month, and this month...

4 years ago

Boy am I glad I didn't rush with Steam Sales ;p Was really thinking about getting both of these games xD

4 years ago

Got a 2$ coupon... how can I refuse? xD

4 years ago

I will probably skip this month. I'm not interested in Kingdom Come: Deliverance and I have Surviving Mars (which is pretty good if you like city builders).

4 years ago

Already own Surviving Mars. Fun game, but the Green Planet DLC is pretty much a requirement if you want to play the game longer than 5 hours. Without it, you run out of things to do once your colony is stable. So you'll need the DLC, or the Season Pass (which includes it).

However, the Season Pass is more expensive than the First Colony Edition, which includes the Season Pass. So if you're really interested in the game, That's a way better deal, and you get a bunch of DLC's.

4 years ago

will the package be lower if u own base game? Im guessing no

4 years ago

No, it's not a Complete Your Collection package. However, The First Colony Edition is currently on sale at Fanatical for โ‚ฌ19.88 with the code FANATICAL10

Historical low for it is two weeks ago at 10,68โ‚ฌ at WinGameStore, which is the price of the Monthly. So might be worth keeping an eye on in ITAD.

4 years ago

That low was for the base game, the historical low for this edition is 17,35โ‚ฌ at WinGameStore, two weeks ago

4 years ago

I just bought Season Pass for 9 Euro in one shop. It is also a good alternative.

4 years ago

Same. (Probably a pricing error, here's hoping they won't revoke.)

4 years ago

Care to share where you found that deal? Even including gray market can't seem to find anything below โ‚ฌ15 or so.

4 years ago

I guess it could be price error, but it is on https://www.allyouplay.com . I already redeemed it.

4 years ago

Okay, thanks for the info. The site's not even loading for me most of the time. And when it does, it's very slow and can't find the game. Guess I'll just wait until the 1st colony edition goes on sale again.

4 years ago

Yea, There are many good prices and after info leaked into some pages it is very hard to navigate

4 years ago

sob just bought kingdomcome lol

4 years ago

If you haven't played more than 2 hours (I think) you can ask for a refund on steam.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.