Purchase the MARCH 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition, Cultist Simulator with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 22th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • February 1st, 2019: The February Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

To be added here if any exist.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 + DLCs, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition, Cultist Simulator

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair 95% of 3537 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $19.99
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $44.99
Cultist Simulator 77% of 1396 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Mission Pack 1: Time of the Mutants (DLC) 97% of 35 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $11.99
Mission Pack 2: Extreme Battle (DLC) 94% of 19 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $11.99
Ifrit (DLC) 50% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Blood Storm (DLC) 88% of 8 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Gleipnir (DLC) 72% of 11 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Spark Lancer (DLC) 100% of 2 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
BM03 Vegalta Gold (DLC) 67% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $1.99
Gigantus Tank, Bullet Girls Marking (DLC) 43% of 7 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus Tank, EDF IFPS Markings (DLC) 67% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus Tank, Natsuiro HS Markings (DLC) 83% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Reflectron Laser (DLC) 86% of 7 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Sting Shot (DLC) 100% of 2 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Volatile Napalm (DLC) 80% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Pure Decoy Launcher 5 Pack B [Seira] [Miyabi] [Noko] [Mitsuki] [Anju] (DLC) 100% of 11 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Pure Decoy Launcher 5 Pack A [Karia] [Moegi] [Chiri] [Ouka] [Rinrin] (DLC) 83% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Depth Crawler Gold Coat (DLC) 100% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $1.99
Gigantus DCC-Zero Marking (DLC) 100% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus DCC-Gogo. Marking (DLC) 100% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Slipstream 94% of 330 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $9.99
Fight'N Rage 94% of 645 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $19.99
Paradigm 97% of 447 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $14.99
Late Shift 89% of 3957 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $12.99
Tower Unite 84% of 4731 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $14.99

Retail (so far):

• $209.74

CV:

• 31.46?

**The leaks (Reddit post) turned out to be accurate.
Thanks to GodFeelling for the tip

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Minute Metropolis

Centuries after a nuclear war, you're charged with rebuilding civilization. It's your job to create a functioning city in 20 years (that's 20 minutes realtime!). Begin by laying roads to bring food to your people, then build apartments to give them somewhere to live.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st MARCH!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you back for more?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] By now, I feel like me and the Monthly are an old married couple. We bitch at each other every month, but none of us can escape from it.
[New Subscription] I told myself I'll be more careful with my purchases, but darn you IGN for scratching my itch with that Vermintide II
[Maybe subscribe] I seek advice from a higher power: is this worth buying?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] All good things need to end at some point, right? I'm not implying that this subscription was a good idea in the first place, though.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Well, at least this month’s bundle seems to have only Steam keys. I guess that’s a progress from last month, but I’m still not going to fall into the trap.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I thought I was dodging a bullet but it turns out that it ricocheted and hit me where it hurts the most. I wish I had bought it...

1 game i want and 1 game i kinda want but would probably not play for a long time? Glad i skipped it! Just hope i can get lucky with late shift :)

5 years ago

Happy with this monthly, lots of good indies

5 years ago

Worth monthly of them all, I should've skip this one.

5 years ago

Ah man, I just went to the Humble site to sign up for this monthly only to discover I missed it. Several wishlist games too. :(

5 years ago

Nice that Slipstream is in. I am going to get that in a trade.

5 years ago

Really happy that Late Night Shift is here, and there's several others that look interesting to me. <3

5 years ago

Happy the leaks are legit; making it, for me, one of the best monthlies they got so far... hope they keep it up. And also more awesome weeklies like Neptuna please :)

5 years ago

Tower Unite and Paradigm seem very interesting. I'm surprised the leak was real. I wonder if Monthly is now going to be leaked every month.

5 years ago

Where did you see the leaks? Curious

5 years ago

someone found it in the code on HB's website

5 years ago

Yeah, what dingbat said. See this comment for example https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/nfNglfX

5 years ago

2 wishlist items... not too bad honestly.

5 years ago

Literally not a single one of the whole bundle interests me. That hasn't happened to me before.

Oh well, if you gamble, you might lose. At least next month has a wishlisted one.

5 years ago

Pretty happy to get EDF from the early unlocks and the leaked reveals were great since I'm interested in most of them. Paradigm and Fight'N Rage I'm indifferent on, but oh well.

5 years ago

considering that I missed out on Fight n Rage's steam store deal, this having it is a blessing (good number of GAs)

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.