Purchase the MARCH 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition, Cultist Simulator with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 22th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • February 1st, 2019: The February Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

To be added here if any exist.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 + DLCs, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition, Cultist Simulator

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair 95% of 3537 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $19.99
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $44.99
Cultist Simulator 77% of 1396 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Mission Pack 1: Time of the Mutants (DLC) 97% of 35 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $11.99
Mission Pack 2: Extreme Battle (DLC) 94% of 19 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $11.99
Ifrit (DLC) 50% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Blood Storm (DLC) 88% of 8 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Gleipnir (DLC) 72% of 11 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Spark Lancer (DLC) 100% of 2 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
BM03 Vegalta Gold (DLC) 67% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $1.99
Gigantus Tank, Bullet Girls Marking (DLC) 43% of 7 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus Tank, EDF IFPS Markings (DLC) 67% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus Tank, Natsuiro HS Markings (DLC) 83% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Reflectron Laser (DLC) 86% of 7 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Sting Shot (DLC) 100% of 2 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Volatile Napalm (DLC) 80% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Pure Decoy Launcher 5 Pack B [Seira] [Miyabi] [Noko] [Mitsuki] [Anju] (DLC) 100% of 11 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Pure Decoy Launcher 5 Pack A [Karia] [Moegi] [Chiri] [Ouka] [Rinrin] (DLC) 83% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Depth Crawler Gold Coat (DLC) 100% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $1.99
Gigantus DCC-Zero Marking (DLC) 100% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus DCC-Gogo. Marking (DLC) 100% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Slipstream 94% of 330 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $9.99
Fight'N Rage 94% of 645 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $19.99
Paradigm 97% of 447 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $14.99
Late Shift 89% of 3957 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $12.99
Tower Unite 84% of 4731 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $14.99

Retail (so far):

• $209.74

CV:

• 31.46?

**The leaks (Reddit post) turned out to be accurate.
Thanks to GodFeelling for the tip

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Minute Metropolis

Centuries after a nuclear war, you're charged with rebuilding civilization. It's your job to create a functioning city in 20 years (that's 20 minutes realtime!). Begin by laying roads to bring food to your people, then build apartments to give them somewhere to live.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st MARCH!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you back for more?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] By now, I feel like me and the Monthly are an old married couple. We bitch at each other every month, but none of us can escape from it.
[New Subscription] I told myself I'll be more careful with my purchases, but darn you IGN for scratching my itch with that Vermintide II
[Maybe subscribe] I seek advice from a higher power: is this worth buying?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] All good things need to end at some point, right? I'm not implying that this subscription was a good idea in the first place, though.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Well, at least this month’s bundle seems to have only Steam keys. I guess that’s a progress from last month, but I’m still not going to fall into the trap.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I thought I was dodging a bullet but it turns out that it ricocheted and hit me where it hurts the most. I wish I had bought it...

Late Shift's definitely on my radar. Has been for a while.
Tower Unite is also on my wishlist, but I'm not too sure how much fun I would have with it alone.

Everything else is pretty underwhelming for me. Overall though it's a pretty middling month if the leaks are true. Not too terrible, but not too great either. I'm happy I didn't pay the full $12, but instead got a $9 deal when I threatened to cancel last month.

5 years ago

i would be happy with this paradigm late Shift and Fight N Rage seem like fun :)

5 years ago

Happy 🎂day, Bombaklats!

5 years ago

Thank you Calibr3 [working on some giveaways atm ] ;p

5 years ago

Caky caky indeed ;) Yes.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Please let one of them be Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice... :o

5 years ago

Been hoping for that one for a while too

5 years ago

Guess I'll unpause, they look like decent indies.

5 years ago

Got Cultist Sim from a friend, Late Shift looks great, but otherwise I feel super comfortable with not buying this one..

5 years ago

With those leaks, I'm on the fence about maybe buying the month (if I hadn't won Vermintide 2 here before - yay! - I probably would).

However, I absolutely do not want to subscribe again for various reasons. Do I remember it right that I can buy a single month as a gift and redeem it myself, without being locked into any subscription that I have to remember to cancel?

They sure make it look like you can only gift an actual subscription, which then autocharges every month. But that's not the case, is it? Anyone doing this regularly or has done it recently?

5 years ago

I have gifted to myself previously, you can gift one month, reedem it yourself and never hear from humble about payment again. Probably possible with 3 month subscription and longer too.

That's what I'll do too. Will cancel subscription as soon as one month more of my subscription expires. I only subscribed for 3 months since they lured me in with Kingdom Come: Delivarance.
Maybe they'll offer new deals to resubscribe, who knows?

5 years ago

Heh, I wish I had been eligible for that KC:D offer, that would have been the only thing that would have gotten me to resubscribe.

I got out the second my full year ended (was lured in with only $10 wallet just before the IGN announcement, and was then forever locked out of any better deals. In addition, I have had several terrible humble support experiences then, so never again.), didn't even pause just to get it over with sooner.

Could the right deal lure me back? Yeah, maybe. But never ever again for a full year. 3 months tops and it's gotta be on the level of KC:D at least.

5 years ago

Had one more question; if I do it that way, can I access the Early Unlocks early, or do I have to wait until reveal day?

Edit: Pulled the trigger, worked fine. Now to hope the leak stays true .... (I'm reminded of when Thumper was leaked, in IGN's own video, then removed. Still not bundled, still hasn't hit the historical low again in every sale I've been waiting to buy it)

5 years ago*

I think the early unlocks were already worth it, so I'm fine with the other games :)
Paradigm and Late Shift look very promising :)

And Tower Unite could be interesting...it would be fun to meet up with some people from SG and watch something together or just hang out :)

5 years ago

are these leaks 100% sure?

5 years ago

they are in the soure code Im pretty sure its real
I tried it myself

5 years ago

The early unlocks were great. The leaks look nice to me, but I've no interest in Paradigm or Tower Unite.

5 years ago

I'm excited for Slipstream since I know the musician for that game.
The rest don't really excite me, but I still think this bundle is worth it for EDF alone for those who didn't have it.

5 years ago

Tomorrow it will be exactly 2 years since I bought my last Humble Monthly (March 2017 Bundle on Feb 24 2017). Since then, there were a few games I was slightly interested in, but never enough so to justify purchasing the bundle. Some of them I won here (and I am forever grateful to the giveaway creators). In the past few months, I wasn't even interested in winning any of the Monthly contents, but these leaks and unlocks probably top it all. I'm not saying they're bad games, but they're just so very beyond unappealing to me personally. In fact, if Humble just offered me the whole bundle for free I'd decline anyway.

5 years ago

yeah, starting to feel like that to :|

5 years ago

You could buy it and trade it for PayPal or games that you want, hella lot of people want those games

5 years ago

And get flagged for trading by Humble. Strictly, even giving those games away here is against their TOS, trading them off is even worse. Also, why even bother? There's nothing I would like that makes it worth the trouble.

5 years ago

One of worst bundles EVER

5 years ago

Tower Unite is the only interesting game for me :\

5 years ago

Im interested in every single game in this bundle. This is sick.

5 years ago

Slipstream is on my wishlist and Paradigm has been on my radar for some time so I'm happy if the leak is true.

5 years ago

Great leaks, I'm glad I bought it.

5 years ago

I at first read one of the games was Paragon, which is old and canceled. lol

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Interested in Slipsteam and Paradigm, so I'm ok with this leak.

5 years ago*

Hmmm glad I paused last week then. I was vaguely interested in cultist simulator, and hoped that the other unlocks might be interesting. But none of these are wishlisted for me and only 1 I might add to the list after seeing it here for the first time. Hoping for some good early reveals for April, otherwise it might be time to switch to plan b, which is to just save the money every month and get the games I want on sale.

5 years ago

Well, I hope Paradigm and Late Shift are in. As for the rest, if anyone from Humble sees this, or someone who knows someone from Humble sees this, please change the remaining games with stuff from my wishlist. Thanks :3

5 years ago

Paradigm and Late Shift - awesome! Early unlocks were also good, so +1 for you, Humble.

5 years ago

I'd be cool with that. Paradigm is a wishlisted game, so yay. Late Shift might be interesting, although I prefer the weirder kind of FMV games, LT seems so serious. Fight'N Rage? I like me some beat 'em up, but I would have preferred to see Raging Justice being included instead, despite its mixed reviews. There's only Slipstream and Tower Unite I wouldn't have any interested in.

5 years ago

I have a vague interest in vermintide 2 and EDF but tower unite might just get me to buy this!

5 years ago

Pls no. I do not want this big pile of junk even for free.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.